[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else sometimes see flashes of white light out of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: LiLZw4r.jpg (415KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
LiLZw4r.jpg
415KB, 900x1600px
Does anyone else sometimes see flashes of white light out of the corner of their eyes when they are alone?

Picture unrelated
>>
>>16948453
Thats a light bulb bruh
>>
>>16948453
Nah, but I see shadows in the corners of my eyes. Sometimes large ones in the middle of a room, sometimes small and quick ones, like insects, on my desk.
I don't think much of it.
>>
>>16948453
I do but its usually pink or blue. Idk what it is tho
>>
Was looking at the night sky last night and saw a huge flash of light from the right side of my vision. Tried to think of a rational explanation but I really couldn't. Looked like a skyscraper holding a plane sized flash-light turned it on in my direction for just a second before going "oh shit" and flicking it back off. It was so weird
>>
that could be a symptom of low oxygen intake, OP.
i've had a ton of respiratory problems my whole life and lights/sparks/etc at the edges of vision are defintely related
>>
fucking autistic scitzo get the fuck off this board
>>
>>16948453

It could be a medical problem, senpai.
>>
>>16948480
same here bruh, but they're white or blue for me
>>
>>16948479
I see this too, but sometimes I see them in the middle of my vision.

I always say something like: saw you!
>>
>>16948480
Where does/did this happen?
>>
>>16948453
If it's only when you're alone it could be psychological.
>>
>>16948491
>>16948453
this is not even funny what the fucking shit is going on this happend to me last night out of all the times to experience this, it seems like confirmation bias but not this time, I was focused on it last night seeing that shit. I even made fucking sure a blanket was over my fucking face the second time around.
>>
>>16948453
Means you are tired, have medical problems or are going insane.
>>
>>16948453
When i was around 13, yeah, quite a lot. I'm now in my twenties and it almot never happens anymore.

The shadowy figures, however, have been more and more frequent.
>>
Something like that happened to me a few days ago. It was like a sheet of aluminum foil rippling.
>>
All vision abnormalities are caused by your own body.

I wish we had a health board so every person who stubs their toe and thinks demons are invading their feet would stop posting on /x/.
>>
>>16949088
How so you define "vision abnormality" in this context?
>>
>>16948453
I get the flash things anon, never looked it up though
>>
I do too, could be your cornea detaching, but it's probably not.
>>
>>16949012
I was outside watching the stars for my 18th birthday and holy fuck. I saw the same thinng.
>>
File: images-104.jpg (20KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images-104.jpg
20KB, 384x384px
Fucking demons my friend
THeM
>>
>>16948453
Yes
>>
File: american-winter-1024.jpg (55KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
american-winter-1024.jpg
55KB, 800x450px
>>16948453
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_ray_visual_phenomena

The thinning of the ozone layer and the earths magnetic shift is gonna blind us all!!
>>
I've experienced that before, but it's uncommon. If it's happening frequently to you, as in daily, I'd get a checkup to be safe.
>>
You're in a ghost bukkake, brah.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.