[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had an encounter with devil worshippers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 3c5VfoT.png (314KB, 876x826px) Image search: [Google]
3c5VfoT.png
314KB, 876x826px
Have you ever had an encounter with devil worshippers?
>>
if when I fuck your gfa
>>
File: image.jpg (122KB, 886x887px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 886x887px
>>16947856
>not posting the original
>>
>>16947871
I like the blank one. It communicates the same idea but is more subtle.
>>
File: 1446954373407.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446954373407.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
>Just like running around naked and free
>hate that it's associated with dark things
>>
>>16947856
>>16947871
I like this picture
>tfw nobody wants to talk to you
>>
>>16947998
There are 6 people but only 5 points on a star
what's up with that?
>>
Yes, /fit/ is full of them.
>>
>>16948042

Look at it again, behind the goat is another point. It's not a pentagram.
>>
>>16948042
They don't want to look like filthy Jews
>>
>>16947882
>communicates
It suggests it at best. Nobody would automatically get it just from the uninhibited sentiments of the image.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (142KB, 800x637px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
142KB, 800x637px
>>16948042

Someone needs to work on counting skills.
>>
>>16947856
>>16947871
I like this picture
>tfw nobody wants to talk to you
>>
File: 1420412797807.jpg (511KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1420412797807.jpg
511KB, 1200x1200px
>>16948057
>uninhibited sentiments
do you, in your personal opinion, think that anyone else around here has ever actually gone as far as to do to be as were was more like?
>>
>>16948081
Sorry, I'm from the "has anyone ever been so far..." timeline.
>>
File: TheIlluminatiAintShit.jpg (536KB, 1401x2000px) Image search: [Google]
TheIlluminatiAintShit.jpg
536KB, 1401x2000px
>>16947856
yeah
it seems like my family is full of them, on both sides
My grandpa was a member of the Knights of Columbus
And my godfather is a Masonic priest
My father is in a fraternity but I don't think he's a Mason, but even his father works for the FBI as well to this day
Once I started doing conspiracy research in college and found out that I was actually Jewish, I had a Nigerian witch-doctor from the Illuminati assigned to me
He tried to curse me with a death hex after we had the conversation I've attached
The story is way too long but it wasn't the last or first time that I dealt with a witch or a lizard
Long story short is I'm still here, and they only made me stronger
Their magic doesn't work on me anymore
>>
>>16948460
Oh yeah, and I figured out that Satan is actually an Igbo NIgerian named "Ekwensu", who the Igbos claim to be descendants of and worship in their native religion, vodoun.
The black Africans who sold African Americans into slavery are known as Ifrit, the strongest magicians of the Jinns.
They hate black people so much that they forsook their own race and homeland in order to destroy us by colluding with the European Jinns.
If you notice in his rant, he says...
"Am I the devil now? Because last time I checked I was the original..."
He doesn't elaborate on it but he says this because subsaharan africans are Jinns, God's original creation.
African Americans and the indigenous people worldwide who are oppressed today are actually not from earth at all, and are actually the real Jews.
>>
witch meant the pentagram?
why this one have six points?
>>
>>16948460
Dude this better be b8 the Mason's and knights of Columbus aren't satanists
>>
>>16948523
they actually are
they never specify who exactly they worship and refer to as God
and more often than not they use the word "god" with sarcasm
they are hypocrites at the least if they aren't outright pagans
>>
>>16948523
>>16948537
>This shit again
Masonry doesn't embrace any specific religion, though of the only requirements is that you espouse a religion.
Seriously, just take a look at an application form.
And I don't get where you're getting the idea that they use god sarcastically. Also, not the same thing as the Knights of Columbus. Actually rather different organizations.

Can't speak to whether or not Africans are actually demon space jews, though. That one's outside of my realm of expertise.
>>
>>16948764
>Can't speak to whether or not Africans are actually demon space Jews
>Africans are actually demon space Jews
>Demon space Jews
Don't change 4chan
>>
Hello, demon possessed, Satan and Grim reaper worshiper, devoted myself until the end of time and eternity ask me anything
>>
>>16948764
quit shilling like anyone actually believes you aside from yourself
Masons built an inverted pentagram into the streets of washington d.c.
that should be proof enough if you arent full blown retarded
>>
>>16947856
Yes, I met one on the bus once. He was telling me how much weed he smokes and how much alcohol he drinks; he implied that he was miserable. He happened to get off at the same stop as me and asked me where the closest liquor store was, and I had him follow me to it (it was in a mall and he was apparently from the other side of town). On the way to the store, he told me that he was a big fan of UFC and practiced it with his friends, that he aspired to be an artist, and that he was a fan of the Insane Clown Posse, Slipknot, and Marylin Manson.
I was wearing all black that day, most notably was a thick black coat buttoned up to my neck. He must've thought I was a Priest or a Vicar in training or something, because he brought religion up out of nowhere. I told him that I believe in God, and then he told me that he was a satanist. He told me that it (satanism) was about doing what you want without hindrance or restraint (within reason) and that he didn't hate God. Interesting guy.
>>
>>16948935
see the ones that I've met all keep it on the low and are obnoxiously rich
some even pretend to be Christians
>>
>>16948969
Interesting. Yeah, the guy I talked about >>16948935 was quite poor. I think he said he was living with his gf and was on welfare. He made no bones about being satanist. He actually told me about it on a crowded escalator.
>>
>>16948081
That's the saddest picture I have ever seen
>>
>>16947856
Yup. Good friends with two. Married a third. What do you want to know? Two are really good in bed (or wherever) but I don't know about the other, as that person is gay.
>>
>>16948047
wut?
>>
>>16948889
>full blown retarded
>doesn't know the DC pentagram is lopsided as hell, has no tip, and that one arm doesn't even connect.
Christ, it's almost as if a city made of regular straight lines is conducive to making geometric shapes. You'd think a secret satanic society with the wealth and power to put a pentagram in the middle of a fucking capital city would at least bother to finish drawing it.
Seriously, find something better.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.