[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The best place to hide a tree is innawood.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 19

File: Hi!.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hi!.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
I am a Cosmic Nexus and I/We have a Mission to write a book which has the aim such that when you have read it then you will come to believe that the events in the book and the life of the person writing it have been entirely shaped by Higher Energies. It would take a long time to convince you of this in a thread but when you read the book then you will believe it.

It will be one of the most Off the Scale stories you have ever read. The Ego me is not writing the book, it is a bold move by the Higher Energies to convince you that They exist.

No shit. 18 months or so till it arrives. Philip K Dick is my brother and Yogananda my uncle, and the book is gonna be Inner Sanctum /x/.
>>
File: 34575675.png (97KB, 229x316px) Image search: [Google]
34575675.png
97KB, 229x316px
What the fuck am i reading?
>>
File: IMG_4887.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4887.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>16947535
-
The truth.
>>
>>16947530
That was a Jim Carrey movie you prick.
>>
File: JC.jpg (43KB, 720x480px)
JC.jpg
43KB, 720x480px
>>16947571
-
Which one?
>>
>>16947530
>Nexus
Hi.

If I have my head straight, you're saying you want to use fairy logic to make a story that serves no purpose.
>>
>>16947530
Yeah, this happened to me a couple years ago. I told them I'm not writing any book or starting a religion or any of that shit. I'm glad they found someone to do it. Wouldn't mind giving it a read.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1920x1080px
>>16947608
-
Really? Interesting. And well that doesn't surprise me too much if so. My life was normal until it started going really off the scale /x/ about 2 years ago and then gradually a very astonished me figured out what was actually going on; its gotten so weird that from time to time I think that I am already dead and that this must be the afterlife and They are just testing me there. Life became very very interesting for me though (if not always very easy) and also I should just say that I don't think They are looking to start a(nother) religion its more to let people know that They are actually there. 100% the book will see the light of day. Closer the time to its publication I will reveal more details about it on /x/ including what it will be called.

>>16947605
-
Not logic but events that have been happened contributing to an overall pattern; there will be no theorizing whatsoever in the book; it has been designed like that. As to the purpose it is to convince people that Higher Dimensional Energies and Entities do actually exist; some people will say that serves a purpose, others not.
>>
>>16947680
>contributing to an overall pattern
Yeah, that's fairy logic.

"No purpose" refers to a subjective notion held in turn by each observer.
>>
>>16947680
>I don't think They are looking to start a(nother) religion

They probably got someone else to do that too.
>>
File: IMG_2144.jpg (819KB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2144.jpg
819KB, 2816x2112px
>>16947728
>Yeah, that's fairy logic.

You haven't got enough information to definitively argue that. When you have read the book you won't be worried that I am lying to you rather you will be that I am telling you the truth.

For example the Higher Energies guiding me know right at this particular instance that I am writing this, they also will likely know who you are, it is within their Power to determine your Cosmic IP address. Not in a bad way though, They are Light.
>>
>>16947765
>They probably got someone else to do that too.

Uh yeah They are widespread Active right now that's for sure. And I kind of think more active at this particular time than at certain others however that is just conjecture on my part, and because They have made an appearance in my life.
>>
>>16947771
>You haven't got enough information to definitively argue that.
I hold the definition of fairy logic. I definitely have enough definitive information to define it.

But yes, I'm familiar with the methods you use to influence this world's population. I don't much care for those methods.

Trying to find something is an act of war if you're planning to invade when you find their home. War will get you killed, Nexus.
>>
>>16947771
> They are Light.

Only, or have you not pushed the subject?
>>
>>16947784
You're talking about time travelers. I can tell by the Capitalized words.
>>
>>16947895
Hi.
>>
File: Varanasi.jpg (773KB, 2005x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Varanasi.jpg
773KB, 2005x1333px
>>16947895
-
Heh, very astute of you anon! Really. Well, the Guvnors Upstairs who are running this Mission are Light, of that I am certain. And as a result I am also sure that I am under the heaviest protection. But definitely there have been Attacks, and sometimes not on me but on the people close to me.

And over the last several months I have been getting periodic Visits at night, it usually lasts a second or so and there is a lot of variation as to the nature, but definite Other Dimensional intrusion going on on a regular basis with me.

I am not sure if it is the same Crew who have charged the Mission though, or whether they themselves are dark or light.
>>
>>16947948
If they are light then does that mean they are travelling at the speed of light? must be trippy shit.
>>
File: Nick-Drake-by-Julian-Lloyd-770.jpg (148KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
Nick-Drake-by-Julian-Lloyd-770.jpg
148KB, 770x433px
>>16947814
-
Pic related is half-elf and proto-Starseed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idcaRTg4-fM
>>
>>16947948
Not really that astute. I dealt with both. You have to accept the Dark with the Light. Your book and your mission won't be complete if They don't get Their say. Of course, they could've tasked someone else with that half of the book, but last I heard They wanted to present a united front.
>>
File: IMG_4611.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4611.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>16947964
-
Uh, well, I think the most senior members of the Galactic Council utilize something akin to Quantum Entanglement to get around.
>>
>>16947934
Hello.
>>
>>16947530
>I'm going to make such a dank le maymay that everyone will believe in it an' shit.

https://vimeo.com/137557288
>>
>>16947987
-
Ok, interesting, thanks. But just be clear though then do you mean the Light and the Dark want to present a united front? I am somewhat of a beginner in this field but that wouldn't surprise me. I kind of know about the dark, as much as I know about anything.

Things have been really very nicely set up and organised for me though, all I have to do re: this book is to take notes as to what has happened. Essentially it will be easy.
>>
File: santo-daime.jpg (60KB, 720x576px)
santo-daime.jpg
60KB, 720x576px
>>16948008
-
One of the chapters is going to be called, `My life as a DMT salesman. ` It will detail the time in my life when I was selling DMT to people, although I never actually sold any I always gave it away.
>>
people dont read books anymore so no one will care
>>
>>16948000
Yay trips. So you're separate from Nexus?
>>
>>16948056
Yes. You have to represent the dual aspects.
>>
>>16948073
>people dont read books anymore so no one will care

But, I have a cunning plan to combat that. I will set out with a bunch of sherpas in Nepal along one of the busiest trekking routes. The sherpas will be carrying many copies of my book and as we stay in the numerous camping guesthouses along the way then we will drop the books off. This all the way to Everest base camp.

You can't get hi-fi in the mountains and trekkers are readers and so there's the start of my audience. From there the word will spread.
>>
>>16948089
-
Right. Well, as an example; several years ago I became really obsessed with the First World War, I read anything I could on it. And then I started having some really vivid dreams about being there, and some of them were horrendously sinister, it was like I could feel the fear of actually being there.

So, someone said to me that if you dream about something more than 3 times then it is a sign that you are dreaming about a past life experience. Well, I am sure I was right on the front line in WW1, and my soul experienced the darkness of that.
>>
>>16948133
Well, it's a start.
>>
So, what's the point of telling us about a book that you haven't written yet. Write it and then convince us.
>>
File: 1316_saraswati-hd-wallpaper-01.jpg (392KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1316_saraswati-hd-wallpaper-01.jpg
392KB, 1920x1080px
>>16948272
-
I guess I was just externalising it, putting it out there so the Universe as well as /x/ could hear my intention. That possibly might sound like New Age woo woo but there you go.

So, when the book is closer to being ready to publish then I'll come back, tripfag myself and whore it out here on /x/. It'll be good, and proper mind-blowing.
>>
>>16948257
-
What about, once, I went to a Holocaust Exhibition in the Imperial War Museum and then the next day took a reasonable dose of magic mushrooms.

I had a really serious bad trip part of which was the shrooms showing me what it is like for one man to deliberately starve another man to death.

Shit was heavy.
>>
>>16948257
>>16948352
-
And not long after that I had a bad DMT trip, screaming at the top of my voice. I don't remember doing that though, I was told after.
>>
>>16948326
I heard you the first three billion times. Most people write books while aware of a motive other than writing a book.
>>
>>16948436
-
My Dearest Fairy Queen,

I'm sorry, wasn't I paying you enough attention?

Yours sincerely,
Nexus.
>>
>>16948436
The carpenter doesn't care if his tools know what he's building or not.
>>
>>16947530

so basically youre gonna scam people into believing that youre haunted.

what a faggot.
>>
File: IMG_7639.jpg (2MB, 4000x2248px)
IMG_7639.jpg
2MB, 4000x2248px
>>16948525
-
No, my claim is authentic. And when you have finished reading the book then very likely you will believe it is too.
>>
>>16948494
Define "enough."

Then analyze the characteristics of you giving something your "attention."
>>
>>16948521
Then the carpenter's mere existence is an act of war.
>>
>>16948820
-
Tolkien was channeling the history of prehistory when he wrote the Silmarillion. The tale of the first Elves is the tale of men from the IRL Old World.
>>
File: negrodamus.jpg (20KB, 480x320px)
negrodamus.jpg
20KB, 480x320px
Your psychotic manic episode will be over before you write the book. Then you'll be embarrassed at yourself, delete everything, and never speak of this nonsense again.
>>
File: Moon.png (243KB, 635x339px) Image search: [Google]
Moon.png
243KB, 635x339px
>>16949076
-
Uh huh. No. I suffer from nada mental illness. Read back my responses and you will see no trace of manic. Of course I can see why you think it might be nonsense, but it isn't though, honestly.
>>
>>16949070
Yes, and it was his explicit intent to do so intentionally. He knew what he was doing, he was just never sure if it was real or not. What mattered to him was that he had fun writing it, regardless of any truth value. If you're planning to write this book to have fun DURING THE WRITING PROCESS, go ahead. But if your goals all exist post-publication, you've done nothing but a disservice to the world around you.

Define "enough" in English.
>>
>>16949108
>no trace of manic
Manic means doubling back and forth, shithead.
>>
>>16949108
There's no convincing a manic that there's something wrong with them. Their neurochemistry is so fucked that the usual error-checking processes are short-circuited.

To be brutally honest, it doesn't seem like you have a basic command of the English language at a college level. This is in stark contradiction to your claims. How can you hope to write a whole book, much less one that is supposed to be the most convincing book ever, if you are barely literate?
>>
>>16949127
>If you're planning to write this book to have fun DURING THE WRITING PROCESS, go ahead. But if your goals all exist post-publication, you've done nothing but a disservice to the world around you.

This is actually brilliant advise, thanks, I will remember that. Although most often I do have fun in writing, especially when it all starts to flow.

Enough = a sufficient quantity.
>>
>>16949140
-
Well, not a single person has ever once voiced the opinion IRL that I have any form of mental illness. Quite the opposite, I am seen as being well balanced.

>it doesn't seem like you have a basic command of the English language at a college level

I wasn't really going for style or grammatical correctness on 4chan but all of my posts are essentially clear and unambiguous. Basic level at least, so please not do exaggerate.
>>
File: yesss.png (84KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
yesss.png
84KB, 256x256px
>>16949163
Start telling everyone offline your plans and beliefs that you are a great cosmic guru.
>>
>>16949140
can you fuck off?
>>
File: socratic_trolling.jpg (30KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
socratic_trolling.jpg
30KB, 220x229px
>>16949169
I can. The question is whether or not I will.

Why don't you use your vast cosmic powers of persuasion to convince me to do so?
>>
>>16949143
Then no, your quantity of attention was insufficient.

Because your quantity was a quantity rather than a quality.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.