[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Interference at around 5.000-4000bc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (8KB, 167x301px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 167x301px
Hello Anons, i'd like to discuss about the Alien Interference subject. I would be interested to see what your opinions are on this:

"We do know that the most important point of evolution in human history was made at around 5.000-4.000bc.But as scientists do say, Venus had an extreme change of climate resulting to the destruction of its atmosphere planet at that age(5.000-4.000bc)."

Is it possible that Venus was inhabited and its habitats could no longer live there due to its climate change, and turned to Earth? Having as a result that we involved and learn new things from those "Newcomers"?
>>
>>16946158
Or the Venetians were more advanced than Earthling races. Maybe whites are from Venis.
>>
>>16946179
HEIL FUCKING HITLER
>>
"Scientists have theorized that Mercury's atmosphere was once much cooler and oxygen was more abundant. Spectrogram analysis has confirmed presence of methane in samples taken from the crust. Methane has always been a key indicator of life. They concluded that around 15,000 years ago, there was a possible life."

Mercuians were once here on Earth too after their great cataclysm.
>>
>>16946207
Hmm, but that was 15.000 so the correlation with Venus and Earthling's evolution doesnt sound quite right. I mean, we all know that we were visited by Aliens but at that specific time from which Alien race have we encountered? Venus-race? Mercurians? Martians?

Also
Pressuming that Mercurians visited Earth and stayed for a great deal of ages, why did they not stay longer?.
>>
i know, i know, from the wiki:

>The atmospheric pressure at the planet's surface is 92 times that of Earth's. With a mean surface temperature of 735 K (462 °C; 863 °F), Venus is by far the hottest planet in the Solar System, even though Mercury is closer to the Sun

if any of that shit is even 1/10th true, it would be like some deep sea creatures that live in extreme pressure and heat near volcanic venting or something similar.

no doubt something can live in that sort of environment, but ayy lmaos? it's a bit of a stretch to me.

how could venus have been any cooler being that close to the sun unless the sun itself was outputting less heat?

i like the idea that as stars get bigger, civilizations have to move further and further away from them to live within their temperature requirements.
>>
>>16946257
They were far more instrumental in the furtherment of man than the Venians. I don't know where you're getting all that bs from. Did they run any Toëpller scans of the atmosphere on Venus? They found several anomalies in Mercury's, they still haven't been able to pin down 15 of the elements they found in it.
>>
>>16946158
>"We do know that the most important point of evolution in human history was made at around 5.000-4.000bc.But as scientists do say, Venus had an extreme change of climate resulting to the destruction of its atmosphere planet at that age(5.000-4.000bc)."

May I ask where you are quoting this from? I do not doubt it, I'd just like to do further reading.
>>
>>16946179
>>
>>16946714
A friend of mine sent this to me and when i asked him for the source of this he said he doens't remember and that he had that saved into a .txt file.However he thinks it was from an Alchemy book written in 1930 or so...
>>
>>16947170
Can you verify this quote with the peer reviewed papers of modern day geneticists?
>>
>>16947206
Well, to be honest i'm rather not sure if this stands true. I mean, as scientists have said, Venus had two major climate changes that resulted to the slower but inevitable 'destruction' of the planet BUT that happened million years ago and in the book it says that the destruction was caused by Venus-race playing with Cosmic Rays :?. Maybe the book was shitposting? After all it was the 1930 when this was written. But on the other hand, at the 5000-4000bc we DID have major improvements as a species. Maybe, it wasnt the Venus-race that helped us but something else?
>>
>>16946158
You guys REALLY need to learn the difference between aliens and time travelers.
>>
>>16947338
Agh, what? Please tell us what you mean and why you say that.
>>
>>16947170

So you have no source. Good to know.
>>
>>16947383
The book was named: "L΄ alchimie, superscience extra-terrestre? "
And its authors were: Carles Jacques and Granger Michel
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.