[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien dump megathread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (427KB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
427KB, 2500x1875px
redpill me on extraterrestrials

>inb4 ayylmao
>>
the truth is out there
>>
they will come through your window and give you a anal probe while you're sleeping
>>
>>16944353
That's offensive.

Only some of us probe anuses.
>>
>>16944321
the visible universe is 90 billion or so light years across, something humans can't truly appreciate. Have advanced alien civilizations existed in the past? Probably. Do aliens exist now? Probably. Have they visited earth or will we ever visit them? Probably not. To even go to other potentially habitable worlds we need generation spaceships that can support at least 100, 000 humans for a million years or so. The same would be said for them would it not? You need to be able to appreciate the size of the universe to realize we most likely will never find advanced alien species.
>>
It's actually possible that we're the only intelligent species in the universe, large as it is. Circumstances have to be extremely specific for life to develop to that stage. Tons of microbial life out there, though.
>>
>>16945414
>90 billion light years across
>universe is only 14 billion years old
>>
File: image_15.jpg (59KB, 960x943px) Image search: [Google]
image_15.jpg
59KB, 960x943px
>>16944321
>>
>>16945435
this could also be true. But considering how vast the universe is earth really isnt that special.

>>16945459
"Thus, while scientists might see a spot that lay 13.8 billion light-years from Earth at the time of the Big Bang, the universe has continued to expand over its lifetime. Today, that same spot is 46 billion light-years away, making the diameter of the observable universe a sphere around 92 billion light-years. "
>>
>>16945414
From the very first sentence this post was complete bullshit and show no knowledge of any of this whatsoever.
>>
File: Fermi-Paradox-Solutions.jpg (2MB, 1919x2227px) Image search: [Google]
Fermi-Paradox-Solutions.jpg
2MB, 1919x2227px
>>
>>16945489
shouldnt have put visible universe, my bad. whats wrong with the rest of it?
>>
>>16945500
It's logic like the Fermi Paradox that makes Atheism sound credible.
>>
>>16945484
Even if you had a perfect clone planet of Earth, that's no guarantee that intelligent life would develop.
>>
>>16945617
thats a very true possibility. but 100 billion galaxies is a lot. you could potentially have 1 million clone planets of earth.

all im saying is there probably is life as we know it out there, but its too far away to matter. or its existed and run its course already. 13 or so billion years is a long time
>>
File: El-Manouk.jpg (29KB, 387x575px) Image search: [Google]
El-Manouk.jpg
29KB, 387x575px
>>16944321
Here's your red pill sir.

http://news.discovery.com/space/alien-life-exoplanets/has-kepler-discovered-an-alien-megastructure-151014.htm
>>
File: Ayylmao.jpg (347KB, 2456x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Ayylmao.jpg
347KB, 2456x1632px
>>16945716
Better keep the story as a big "maybe" right now.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/across-the-universe/2015/oct/16/alien-megastructure-could-explain-mysterious-new-kepler-results

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2015/10/15/no-we-havent-discovered-alien-megastructures-around-a-distant-star/
>>
>>16944321
they're already here, among us, underground,passing between dimensions, masquerading in broad daylight. they've been here for a long time
>>
>>16944321
ey le mao
>>
>>16945972
>they're already here, among us

You might even be a alien and not know it!
>>
>>16946024
I'm RH negative with the gene for no body odor and am pretty sure i'm a hubrid.

Are there people who might kill me for that? If there is any big plan i'm as lost as anyone else.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.