[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one move the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
mindcraftbeta.blogspot.ca
>>
File: Pirate Gypsy.jpg (83KB, 736x1113px) Image search: [Google]
Pirate Gypsy.jpg
83KB, 736x1113px
>>16943191
Just do it.
>>
"Show me one point in the Universe and I shall lift the globe off its hinges!"
>>
>>16943191

Probably need some genetic engineering. From what I can tell telekinesis is real, but very weak in humans. It obeys the same rules of kinetic energy that every other form of movement does. I've only seen people move small objects like strips of foil around, and that's with a shitload of meditation and focus.
>>
wind =/= telekinesis
>>
You don't need to move the world, it moves on its own.
>>
>>16943249

> wind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNctiOZPdO8
>>
level 33 magic
>>
while i can swallow the possibility of low-level telepathy, any kind of psychokinesis is pure idiocy and the people who believe in it have no understanding of physics. someone moving a toothpick one milimeter "with their mind" would utterly shattter any model of the physical universe we have, which is why no one has ever done it.
>>
>>16943317

Yeah, quantum theory says remote particles can interact, but telekinesis totally shatters our model of understanding. Maybe your model of understanding is wrong here, not the people practicing telekinesis through "trickery".
>>
>>16943327
what does Action at a distance or quantum entanglement have to do with TK?
>>
>>16943338

It shows that not everything has to be "touching" to have an effect on another object. One exception to classical Newtonian mechanics. I don't know which exact principle is at play here. It may be one not known to modern science. Everything I've seen leads me to believe TK is a weak but present ability in humans. Stronger manifestations occur in poltergeists and other strange phenomena.
>>
>>16943357
you don't understand what action at a distance actually is and i don't have time to explain it to you. it's fine, you guys have fun, that's what /x/ is for after all.
>>
>>16943368

Not really much of a physics expert, sorry. I know enough about physical science to know it changes every 50 years or so. More into math and computers really. Took college physics to fill my science requirements. I tend to think of the universe more of a working simulation/illusion that can be manipulated by "hacking" but what do I know?

It is fun to post shit on the paranormal. It's also fun to see fedora skeptics tell us what is possible and what isn't like we are 3 years old.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.