[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

File: yes.jpg (58KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
58KB, 679x960px
Has anyone ever seen angels?

What did they teach you?

Has anyone had any life changing experiences with inherently good entities?

Plz share
>>
>>16938655
Yes. Nothing I know more than them. Definitely. I change lives.
>>
>>16938655

how do you know one is really an angel or a demon with an angelic cloak? Even Lucifer/Satan can pretend to be an angel...how are we to honestly know the difference?

Satan can be 99% truthful, but that 1% of lies can dupe you forever into hell.
>>
>>16938655
I had a weird experience with an ex gf before involving a guardian angel. We were drinking a bit one evening, when her attitude suddenly changed. She claimed to be her guardian angel Ashelia, and when I asked where she was if they were using the body, and she pointed near a closet in my brothers room. the interactions were strange though, marvelling at things we take for granted. I was smoking a cig when Ashelia was asking what I was doing, I told her "smoking" and she asked if she could try. I was weirded out at this point, if she had drank that much, there was no way she could be this coordinated. No slurred speach or anything, I handed her a smoke and she lit it up. She smiled and said "it reminds me of the clouds in heaven" when I told her smoking is bad for people she seemed generally concerned, like she felt guilty that she smoked while using my ex gfs body. we had her try some of my ex gfs butterfinger, she was quite delighted with our food. then she wanted me to tell something to my ex gf, but I could never remember it because I drank as well. But still an odd experience. When my ex gf woke up, she complained about someone eating part of her butterfinger. that's about the weirdest experience I may have had with a guardian angel, but it may have been booze. idk.
>>
My guardian angel was a twin of my dad and would come visit me every night to suckle my peepee
>>
>>16938670
Satan is an angel you muppet.
>>
>>16938670
>>16938693
lol he's got a point.
>>
>>16938670
I can tell because I'm pure and no impurity escapes my noticing.
>>
yea i met like 6-7 one day while driving thru a mcd's parking lot, seemed to have lasted for months , then i got sent back to earth, iits a long story. really odd
>>
File: angle.png (1KB, 248x169px) Image search: [Google]
angle.png
1KB, 248x169px
fnord
>>
>>16938655
Seen, no. Possessed by, yes. They instantly healed me of a shoulder injury. Then they tried to convince me I'm some kind of demon prince not in good standing with the family. Called me the black sheep. Told me they can't let me die because I'm not welcomed on the other side. Either way, they helped me out and identified themselves with the sign of the cross, but they seemed pretty shady.
>>
>>16938988
Angels don't possess people, ever.
>>
>>16939035
Never say never. They do what is commanded of them.
>>
>>16939050
They will never be commanded to do so. Depriving a human of their free will would defeat the point of creating them in the first place.
>>
>>16939055
If they're commanded to save the life of a person willing their own death then they will do what is necessary.
>>
File: inktober 29.jpg (148KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
inktober 29.jpg
148KB, 960x960px
I was about to make a thread like this

what do you picture angels to look like? are they humanoid or animal? beautiful or ugly?
>>
>>16939067
That's not the same thing as possession.
>>
>>16939076
They look like whatever you think they do.
>>
>>16939077
It is if possession is the necessary action.
>>
>>16939085
Then they won't be ordered to do it.
>>
>>16939050
The don't. They may overlay and guide hands with their own hands on the outside but never possess. They have their own spirits and never trangress upon free will and awareness.
>>
>>16939113
Why do you speak in absolutes with authority that you don't have?
>>
File: inktober 13.jpg (74KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
inktober 13.jpg
74KB, 526x526px
>>16939079
so what about fallen angels? do they have the same luxury?
>>
>>16938655
A couple of months ago I woke up early in the morning. There was this shiny light ball hoovering in my room. I was laying in bed, as I open my eyes and look at it the first thought that came to mind was "It's an angel, it's all good." Then I shut my eyes and fell asleep again. I don't know if this was a dream or not. ALL the stuff in my room was at the right place, everything seemed "normal" except for the orb/light ball. I don't dream very often anyway. It was wierd, I don't usualy think about angels and such. But it was like I knew it was an angel, and that I had nothing to fear.
>>
>>16938687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdtKbq3Omkw&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>16939124
Not really a luxury, just a function.
>>
>>16939121
Because I do have it, via being well educated. We exist with free will so that following God is a meaningful choice. Depriving us of free will is antithetical to that. Besides, they wouldn't have to possess you to heal you, and even if they did they would just prevent you from being injured in the first place.
>>
>>16939138
>via being well educated
>Talks about myths as if they're real
So much for that.
>>
>>16939138
No, you don't. Your education is based on what other people believe, i.e. what they think they know. None of what you think you know is necessarily true. Sure, maybe they didn't have to possess me, but they did. Sure, they could've prevented the injury, but then they wouldn't have healed me and I never would've believed in any of this shit, which I believe was the primary point.
>>
File: inktober 21.jpg (162KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
inktober 21.jpg
162KB, 960x960px
>>16939134
tl;dr, are we talking about paradise lost angels or generic higher beings serving an even higher power
>>
>>16939162
Yes.
>>
File: inktober 4.jpg (142KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
inktober 4.jpg
142KB, 960x960px
>>16939167
so lets go for literature here, would the divine comedy be factual as in how heaven, hell and purgatory are set up?
>>
>>16939178
No.
>>
Angels don't exist. None of this shit exists, it's all fiction and myth.
>>
>>16939186
Yeah, that's what I thought too.
>>
>>16939156
>Sure, maybe they didn't have to possess me, but they did.
I will make this very simple. There are three possibilities.

> You're roleplaying
> The entity that possessed you was not an angel
> You are using the term possession incorrectly
>>
>>16939186
You don't exist lad.
>>
>>16939188
There's one more possibly.

> You don't know concrete facts about things whose existence isn't even confirmed.
>>
>>16939188
Of course the "entity" that "possessed" him wasn't an Angel, it wasn't a demon either because they both don't exist.
>>
>>16939194
> I supposedly got possessed by an angel once for a small period of time, therefore I know more about angels than the cumulative theologians that have lived since the religion began.
>>
>>16939201
I didn't say small period of time. One big difference between me and the cumulative theologians the have lived since religion began: I don't make shit up to push my own agendas.
>>
>>16939210
>I don't make shit
And now it's obvious that you do. Thatnks for clearing that up.
>>
>>16939220
Oh, now it's obvious...
>>
>>16939222
He's the ONLY ONE making shit up too, no one else is. Like the dude he was replying to.
>>
>>16939235
What are you talking about? If anyone's making shit up it would be me, which I'm not, but it doesn't matter. I wouldn't believe me, and that's where it ends. I hate rp fags. I'm probably the only person on /x/ who actually believes this shit. Oh, well.
>>
>>16939241
naw, you're not alone. even though most of these thereads are 90% rps, there has to be some greater force we have yet to observe. I think it's on the other end of black holes though
>>
>>16939280
There is no other end of black holes. They're just orbs of highly condensed matter and solid energy.
>>
File: Moon - Divine Feminine.jpg (265KB, 540x711px) Image search: [Google]
Moon - Divine Feminine.jpg
265KB, 540x711px
>>
>>16939380
fine, maybe being exist beyond our perceived optics, the human eye has 3 cones and 4 rods that pick up light and color, the mantis shrimp has like 20 something and can see spectrums we can't even imagine, what if the higher energies exist there?
>>
>>16939391
That's my theory. Some kind of consciousness that exists on the electromagnetic spectrum. Conscious energy sounds crazy, but that's half of what we are.
>>
I never got why Angels are considered inherently good.
They're supposed to be these perfect beings looking out for us?
How the hell am I supposed to relate to something perfect flawed as I am?
Anything that seems perfect usually isn't and anything that claims to be perfect is untrustworthy in my opinion.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.