[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep paralysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sleep-paralysis1.png (84KB, 611x300px) Image search: [Google]
sleep-paralysis1.png
84KB, 611x300px
Incoming green text of my most recent sleep paralysis experience. This one was much different from my past experiences because for the first time I experienced auditory hallucinations. Normally it's just the feeling of being watched. So what I'm really getting at is should I be making more out of what happened to me or just brush it off as sleep paralysis.

>been browsing /x/ for the past few days reading all the spoopy stories
>so I'm a little paranoid
>feel like SOMETHING is going to happen because I've been reading this shit
>last night I was extremely tired and went to bed at 9:30
>I woke up at exactly 3am
>although I do this habitually every night so it wasn't really out of the norm
>what was out of the norm was that someone was walking around in my apartment
>I just chalked it up to being one of my roommates
>but nonetheless /x/ had made me paranoid
>so I cautiously got up and locked my door
>and stayed up for an hour listening to this person pace around
>needless to say as soon as it was 4am this ended
>witching hour over
(continued)
>>
Part 2
>so I go back to sleep
>an hour later I wake up with sleep paralysis, but I don't realize it yet
>I hear what sound like someone pacing outside my door with a glass full of ice and water
>it was making this constant clinking sound
>at first they were outside my door
>so I believed it to be a roommate
>but all of a sudden the pacing noise, a heavy breathing (presumably my own) and the clinking noise are occurring directly behind me
>whatever I was hearing was standing next to my bed
>once I realize this I can feel a pressure push down on the bed right next to my back
>exactly like someone slipped into bed with me
>the moment this happens there is loud thunder-crack like noise
>no storms were occurring in my are either
>this loud noise originated from room
>at the same time as the thunder-crack struck, my vision flashed completely black for a second or two
>like I was blinded with darkness
>as soon as I regained my vision all feelings of being watched, paranoia, etc. disappeared

So was this a normal case of sleep paralysis, or should chalk this up to the spiritual/demonic realm?
>>
Brush it off. Brush it of as a normal case of sleep paralysis. I have experienced sleep paralysis countless times. When reading through threads on /x/, they might influence you dreams which explains why it feels much more demonic than normally. To me it sounds like a combination of a nightmare, sleep paralysis and possible roommate sounds. You say you were already paranoid and locked your door in the middle of the night, sounds very much like the source of a good nightmare.
>>
>>16938949
Ok, but this is something that has always bothered me. For at least the last 3 years I wake up at 3am every night. I've read that 3am is the Devil's hour. Anything paranormal in that?
>>
>>16939009
not him, but yes. their world and our world are closest together between about 2am-4am depending on the location of the sun. i didnt read your greentext but I had constant sleep paralysis for months, often involving some sort of demonic manifestation or contact. I stopped them using tibetan dzi beads.. but any sort of magick would probably work if you put enough into it. it wasn't until a few months after it was all over that i learned a jealous cunt had been cursing me on a regular basis
>>
>>16938621
>>16938622
Sounds very normal desu
Nothing to worry about.
>>
When I get them I see strange black creature coming out of my walls. Like spiders or snakes. Once I saw a pole with arms and legs come into my room and said " his awake" then the pole open door and left. I learned how to detect a sleep paralyze coming and how to wake myself up.
>>
>>16939009
If you are sincerely afraid this might have anything to do with it, I have a very good suggesion. Pray. It may sounds extremely weird, especially from someone browsing these boards, but I think this helps in `brushing off` your fears. Think of it as a form of meditation. It really helped for me, also during a sleep paralysis. I used to have the kind of sleep paralysis that I would wake up screaming and in utter panic, soaked in sweat. Still being confused for minutes after.
>>
No fucking way you ppl believe this shit is real
>>
>>16938621
https://youtu.be/flBd0Kyw7o4
>>
>>16940368
Never mock me, puny one.
>>
>>16940368
I wish it was something I could decide not to believe in. Sleep paralysis is not something 'to believe in' it just is, and if you have experienced it, you know for sure. Whether you believe its demonic or not, thats up to you.
>>
>>16938621
fake and gay you were just trippin balls from all the little girls vagoos you were sniffing
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.