[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Identifying My Find!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Okay, found this at Saver's today after work. Recognized what it *could* be, not sure what it actually is. Anyone? There's also text on the back, the largest of which says Alpha and Omega (in the center), ringed by more rings of text like "adonay eloym tetragrammaton agla" in the innermost, then some alchemical symbols and angelic names, and then Aericus, Modiath Rex, Sattader, Squineas.
>>
>>16936874
Wow i havent seen one these in years!
Without a doubt in my mind you have a fucking right there!
>>
File: tetragrammaton.png (1MB, 1251x638px) Image search: [Google]
tetragrammaton.png
1MB, 1251x638px
Gee, wonder what you'd find if you goggled "tetragrammaton"?
>>
>>16936906
lol
>>
>>16936909

It isn't the same sigil, though. It isn't even close to anything I saw, and I spent about an hour searching. I might just not have been using the right terms. Googling the words gave me some results, but the assigned sigil was not the same.
>>
>>16936906

I'm sorry, this is my first time on this board and I figured someone here might have information, since I couldn't find much of anything.
>>
File: jesus_black.jpg (111KB, 614x766px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_black.jpg
111KB, 614x766px
>>16936914

It's still a ,tetragrammaton saying "It's not the same" is like saying the accompanying image isn't of Jesus because it doesn't look exactly the same as the one you have.
>>
>>16936939

Like I said, I'm sorry. This isn't my area of expertise. I know that the renaissance fair near us sells something like these, so I thought someone may have seen it before.
>>
File: PNG-Image-246 × 311-pixels1.png (135KB, 246x311px) Image search: [Google]
PNG-Image-246 × 311-pixels1.png
135KB, 246x311px
>>16936920
>>16936946
Are you looking to pawn or sell it?
The best i can do is 20 bucks
>>
So a very basic analysis would inform that it is a pentacle of Solomon with angelic characters. I am sure you could find what exactly it is in either the greater or lesser key of solomon. Nice find.
>>
>>16936967

That was my guess, just by looking at it. I didn't know if it was someone or something specific. I'll have to track down a copy and see what I turn up. Thank you!
>>
>>16936972
I just went through my copy of the greater key and it only somewhat resembles the second pentacle of Jupiter for acquiring glory, riches, honour and all kinds of good. Wish I could be more help.
>>
>>16937004

Thanks much! At least its a starting point for me.I appreciate it.
>>
A Jewish amulet of some kind.
>>
File: 7mars.jpg (23KB, 249x252px) Image search: [Google]
7mars.jpg
23KB, 249x252px
>>16936874

Kinda looks like Solomon's Seal to me
>>
>>16936874
Some kind of personal sigil. I haven't a clue as to the specific meaning, but I've seen a few in the past. Somebody I used to know had a couple they handmade, looked very similar to this.

I'd recommend going to a more specialized forum for a concise answer since much of what you'll get here are forced memes in reply.
>>
>>16937031
lolno. not a jewish amulet. it does resemble the star of david yes but it looks more like one of the planet keys of solomon
>>
>>16937004
Same poster and I went through the Grimoire of Honorius and it more so resembles the pentacles in that book attributed to solomon. So it is a pentacle of Solomon (which is funny considering it's a hexagram).
>>
>>16936874
It's an amulet aligned to Saturn.
>>
>>16936874
Some kind of ancient jew magic, based on the works of King Solomon.

Trash it, Solomon was a total dick.
>>
I think I bought a necklace just like that in a souvenir shop in Austria when I was a kid. Weird.
>>
>>16937074
What is referred to as "Solomon's Seal" is two inverted entangled triangles, not your image. It was originally a Babylonian symbol for the worship of Saturn (or rather, the god they thought Saturn was, whom eventually became Zeus)
>>
>>16937137
Didn't see your post.

I'm this >>16937254 anon. How much can you tell me about sacred geometry?
>>
>>16936874
put that back on the daemonae you took it from asap before you get haunted for life
>>
>>16937254

Basically this.

>Esther 8:8 Write ye also for the Jews, as it liketh you, in the king's name, and seal it with the king's ring: for the writing which is written in the king's name, and sealed with the king's ring, may no man reverse.

This is why the seal of Solomon is popular when invoking spirits or creating talismans. This is also why this symbol is used for the flag of Israel and Judaism who's goal is to keep Torah (the holy book) from being altered or destroyed.

>may no man reverse.
>>
File: star-of-david.jpg (12KB, 112x300px) Image search: [Google]
star-of-david.jpg
12KB, 112x300px
>>16937379
Before it was Israel's symbol, it was Solomon's. Before him, it was the symbol for the planet Saturn, adopted from the math-focused Babylonians who worshiped Saturn as "Tammuz".

It is a mathematical symbol. That symbol is the 2D representation of a 3D figure - two tetrahedrons (four-sided equilateral pyramid), inverted within eachother. It is also sometimes called a star tetrahedron.
https://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/star-tetrahedron/

http://www.varchive.org/itb/satwor.htm
>>
>>16936874
you can buy those on amazon for 19.99 plus free shipping.
>>
>>16937606
wrong. you cant get free shipping for anything thats under 35 dollars.
>>
>>16937263
This poster >>16937464 beat me to it.
>>
its just a jew coin pendant. jews know they are not sexy so they invented the kabala and stole alchemical symbols when nobody gave a shit about kabala and made jew coins

basically jews turned into what the christians started out as emo vampire faggots who thought it was edgey to hang out in grave yards and get high
>>
>>16936874
I dropped it by mistake. Can i vome back today? It means alot to me. I cant tell what it is.
>>
>>16938362
Do not give this to enyone. burn it!
Trust me its cursed. Do as i say or you will carry a curse for the rest of you life.

Silence
/woncero
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.