[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Akashic Records

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: library.jpg (142KB, 760x497px) Image search: [Google]
library.jpg
142KB, 760x497px
Have you been there? Some claim it's a great library in the clouds where all the information of every living being to ever exist is stored. Everyone's life is stored in golden books up there.

Some people claim to access it by making friends with the gatekeepers and are able to retrieve information about different things.
>>
I predict some roleplaying.
>>
That's a lot of books, famm
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX3NsGOklAA

What think? The theory sounds ok.
>>
>>16936357
nope, not OP but I know my family talks about a "library" sometimes like this
>>
>>16936333
>A great library in the clouds where all the information of every living being to ever exist is stored. Everyone's life is stored in golden books up there.

Either it's hard to get there or it's bullshit.
>>
>>16936918
Possessed by a demon. That's one of the 2012 ascension shitposters, she hangs around with that spirit science guy.

Stay away from this garbage.
>>
>>16936333
It's the internet for aliens.
>>
A library is merely a human construct, however its purpose is a good analogy for the akashic records. the records are more like a web connecting every human and every conceivable experience into one accessible network. its operates on a plane of existence very similar to our own, but not the same one. I would describe it more as a museum of the universe, where knowledge is not conveyed by books, but rather, experience
>>
>>16936333
It's probably a nice way of saying no one is ever forgotten etc
>>
What do you think about this ?
https://libraryofbabel (dot) info/
xuemga | page 174
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdyNgGby7CA&index=709&list=WL

Currently listening to this, sounds interesting.
>>
Audio is crap though. How much have you seen ?
>>
>>16939933
Wait. It's actually not. Guy seems nice but I didn't really learned anything interesting.
>>
Anything specific? I happen to know a couple of people that have access the celestial libray, one just so happens to be the librarian.
>>
>>16940031
Can you get me a .pdf on a qt at my uni?
>>
File: life-integral[1].jpg (24KB, 808x297px) Image search: [Google]
life-integral[1].jpg
24KB, 808x297px
Given for one instant an intelligence which could comprehend all the forces by which nature is animated and the respective positions of the beings which compose it, if moreover this intelligence were vast enough to submit these data to analysis, it would embrace in the same formula both the movements of the largest bodies in the universe and those of the lightest atom; to it nothing would be uncertain, and the future as the past would be present to its eyes.
— Pierre-Simon Laplace
>>
>>16940095
it's also possible to postulate that no information is ever lost, that it may be orthogonal in our reality and still retrievable. in a realm outside of time, the idea of the akasha is not impossible.
it's just hard to conceive the conception
not to mention the energy cost, etc.
>>
>>16937731
This, also, it's in Monroe Focus 27, just one level beyond all heavens, the place where souls reside that do not follow a specific religion but accepts all as true.
>>
When I give Past life regressions to people, sometimes I have my client train to access the Akashik Records. Some people tend to be blocked mentally and finding an alternative route works wonders. The whole idea of the "library" is simply used to help us, as humans, to visualize and understand the concept of the records. It's pretty much the universe's records of every single thing that's ever existed, thought, or happened.
>>
>>16936333
>The Akashic Records

Didn't they get torched when that astral-warlord thing discovered how to dupe its energy and created an army?
>>
I've been there. It's shit.
>>
>>16937120

Beelzebub to be specific...

Her info is revealing but she is, indeed, personally fucked in the head.
>>
>>16936333
Well, that's a bunch of bullshit. Think of it this way: look at a spider web. Examine the intricacies of the pattern. Who taught the spider to weave?
>>
>>16936333
I can't say that I know for a fact what the Akashic Records are, but I suspect the following:
>it's not in the actual clouds
>no actual gatekeepers except for possibly your own ego's obstruction
>it has nothing to do with books except symbolically
>the information referred to is intrinsic to the procession of creation
>said information can be received in a sufficiently subtle and or attuned state of being
The accounts being symbolic is my preferred selection here because eastern wisdom and esoterica is conventionally symbolical and analogous in its discursive representations. It would seem naive in the context to interpret the accounts literally.
>>
>>16936936
Your family are all roleplaying faggots.
>>
>>16937094

or it's symbolic.
>>
File: 1379979456626.png (788KB, 977x607px) Image search: [Google]
1379979456626.png
788KB, 977x607px
>>16936333
nice trips
>>
>>16936918

I just want to fuck her sister.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.