[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only board that may have insight to this, so here it goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20151023_161136489_HDR.jpg (1012KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151023_161136489_HDR.jpg
1012KB, 1456x2592px
The only board that may have insight to this, so here it goes
I had a dream I was hanging out with this friend that's a girl, and her daughter, who's 3, had made u comfortable comments about her having sex with me. So she put her in her room... She was taking awhile so I was looking around for a bowl and by one of her windows was a lady sitting on the window seal, with no legs, chained by her arms with a chain bearing a inverted pentagram, the magick star of sorts. I asked her why she's there and she just glanced towards the direction of my friend. I said "you're not here by your own will?" She whispered "no, they just keep me here." More words were exchanged, but a weird sexual energy grew.. I started, oddly,massaging on her breasts and she started giving me a handy. It was weird. My friend cut the corner and went to the bathroom and the girl laughed a little, that was chained, as if winning a small victory. I looked at her and realized she kind of looked like a relative or something... But was more pretty and something made me want to fall in love. It was weird, man... I just woke up with feelings. But my feelings in the dream were curiosity, not scared at all, if that helps you help me interpret.
I'm thinking maybe its a feminine side that I need to stimulate (I.e touching breasts) but also maybe through the magicks.. Possibly a feministic spirit or higher self. I'm not too into magick. I've never practiced, but may start. Or at least meditation.
>>
Maybe your sexual center is out of harmony with the whole not sure would be interesting to see what other anons think.
>>
To clarify, uncomfortable** and she looked like a relative to my friend, not my relative**
>>
>>16935528
Are you saying out of the whole like possibly a chakra that is out of whack.. Or if you don't believe in that maybe my heart and sexuality aren't aligned? I've always been trying to overcome a superb sexualized part of myself.
>>
>>16935523
>who's 3

/x/ - Toddlercon Incestual Dream Interpretation
>>
>>16935532
Super-sexualized*
>>
>>16935534
She was an insignificant role. It was my friends daughter who made remarks about how she tried to have sex with me while her mom wasn't in the room. Like the 3 yr old said she was trying to initiate but definitely didn't. It was like she was trying to make it weird or act older than her age.
>>
>>16935523
You should redo this sentence "I had a dream I was hanging out with this friend that's a girl, and her daughter, who's 3, had made u comfortable comments about her having sex with me." It kinda makes you look like a pedo.
>>
>>16935547
I corrected it to uncomfortable after I read it though. Im on a phone
>>
>>16935542
I should leave this thread....
>>
>>16935551
Yep it was a fucked dream lol. I don't know how I'm coming off as pedo though. I'm not attracted to kids.. And no part of the dream indicates that
>>
OP, sexuality in chains and a hyper-sexualised 3 year old; I think your friend was abused as a child, and is giving off sexual energy towards you, probably without realising it, as abused girls/women often do. You are attracted to the sexual energy which is present 'against its will'.

It is very, very, attractive to some (most?) men to find this over-active sexual energy. Particularly those of us who have an element of potential abuse/control/domination of women in our psyches. You should be very honest with yourself about your feelings for your friend, and try to untangle each thread; sexual attraction, emotional need, intellectual compatability, etc.
>>
>>16935523
Your english hurts my lungs.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.