[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pineal Gland & Third Eye

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

File: hastur-500x375.png (281KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
hastur-500x375.png
281KB, 500x375px
Guys, whatever you do with your life DON'T try to fully awaken your Third Eye through Pineal Gland detox. Just don't. The cosmos isn't full of joy and love. Entropy is the only energy that really rules over us. There are "things" far more powerful and complex and our minds simple cannot process them. Trying to do that will result despair and sufferance. Ignorance is a bliss. Don't be a fool like I was.
>>
>>16934972
...pineal gland has nothing to do with third eye awakening bro
And i can prove it to you
Drink some beer or some wine if you start seeing things
It will make them disappear
Alcol causes problems in higher brain functions at first leaving the the subconscious for last
Since very little alcol is needed to stop seeing shit the pineal gland has nothing to do with it since it's a lower brain functions
Also, very few allucinations are real
Banish the place in which you feel those presences and you should be fine
>>
You fucking up and falling prey to malicious entities doesn't mean everyone will have the same problem, you know
>>
>>16934981
Bro, pineal gland is responsible of the sleep cycle and thus is extremely connected to the third eye and the way we perceive reality and the Realms of Dreams. Thanks for the alcohol advice, I will try. Banish is not possible. Those are presences strictly connected to the perception of Entropy as the energy that sustain the universe. I think I've achieved some Eldritch truths.

>>16934988
I didn't fucked up with anything I just meditated a lot and studied a lot of mathematics and physics along with detoxing my pineal gland with food, music etc. then mixed the meditation with philosophical insight. It all started then...
>>
>>16934993
>it all started then..
yeah depression... happen to everyone who tries to live like a monk between millions of people who don't.
that's why they build their "temples" far away from civilization...
You didn't discovered a cosmic whatever you just realized what monks realized thousands of years ago and you thought you don't need that too..
and you als really believe you already made it while the suffering just begins...
>>
>>16935001
Probably. I don't think I've discovered some kind of eldritch truth. I'm just warning you not to do this. Because happiness truly is in ignorance.
Monks believed in some kind of faith. Most of them where trying to reach God. I'm telling you there is no God, only chaos and endless pain. Everything is ruled by energy and entropy is the highest form of it. Don't mess with it with your rituals and stuff...
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2NDI5MTI1MTMx.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>16934972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q
>>
>>16935007
Does not an athlete have to overcome obstacles, and stress, yet grow and become more developed by the end of it?

From my experience with the military, many might be able to say similar things to as what OP is, such as don't go, it's hard, it's difficult, One might feel miserable for months. But guess what? If one overcomes those series of tests, personal growth can be achieved.

TLDR: Don't be a bitch.
>>
>>16934972
Cmon man, you gotta give me more. How do you detox your pineal gland? And what did you see, that is out there.
>>
>>16935007
Still, some entities are not bad at all
I was reading a study in which every one of these spirits are trying to incarnate in this ''plane of existence''
While many of us are trying the opposite, leaving this in an higher form
Is this the enthropy you're talking about?
I would say to you, be lucid and do not fear
Truth is truth, hang in there
>>
>>16935017
Do research on academic journals of the pineal gland, neurotoxicity, neurodegeneration, melatonin, DMT.

From personal experience, a diet consisting of fruits, vegetables, NO ALCOHOL, NO MEAT, NO DAIRY PRODUCTS OR HONEY, vegan.

Vitamin K pills, melatonin, and Turmeric (to help flush out fluoride).
>>
>>16934981
pineal gland is the correspondant o the third eye.

>>16934972
This is true for people who skip the lower chakras, foolishly. Root chakra grounds you in the present and reality. The sacral makes you seek safety and find it and change energies to what is needed and channel stuck energy where it can do good. Solar plexus give you energy to effect and defend. And others do others. I pity people who think and go ahead with "Highest is good, I start there."
>>
You fuckers are hilarious with your glands and mystical beings. Oh great sage of pineal detoxification please bestow upon me more insight into the lives of malicious entities, i beg you
>>
>>16935017
Vitamin K, Borax (its natural), iodine (kelp powder), You wanna take vitamin D and A with the k because it does a bunch for you together and each needs the other two.
>>
>>16935016
That's not something you could relate to. It's not a muscle you could develop. It's not an obstacle you could jump. It's a metaphysical state of mind that destroy everything you though you know about the world you live in.

>>16935017
Mostly meditation. Then there are a lot of foods that can help (mostly the one without much fluoride) and music. 930Hz frequencies.
There are a lot of studies that can help you...if you are willing to risk...

>>16935019
Truth is not something we are suppose to handle. Entropy is the formal definition of disorder and chaos. Even spirits and higher planes entities are affected by it. That's probably why they try to reincarnate.

>>16935023
Sorry senpai, but the other chackras are pretty much an illusion to keep you away from the only one that matters. Perception is everything. Equilibrium is just a method to keep yourself away from developing the third eye. And IT HAS to be this way. Keep up try to keep everything in harmony.
>>
>>16935034
No
>>
>>16934972
your third eye is your japs eye
>>
>>16935037
what a great argument you brought to this discussion.
>>
>>16935041
What do you want me to say? It's not true. Because the truth is they are not illusions.

Brevity is the soul of not-doing-more-than-you-need-to.

Not everything need be an argument. Not all arguments have to be attended just because one received the invitation. It's not true. End transmission.
>>
>>16935021
This is actually retarded. People can be vegan and live off fruits and veggies all they want for "moral reasons" (garbage anyway when you consider that most don't give a single fuck about how their precious vegan food is produced or where it comes from) but to suggest this as a kind of "healing" diet is detrimental. We have been eating meat and fat for thousands upon thousands of years. It is no fucking wonder people get depressed when they start to live off of sugar alone. Yes, sugar! Natures sugar is still sugar. A diet of fruit and vegetables only will simply chemically castrate you and cause hormone imbalances which you will then seek to fix with expensive "vitamin" pills. If you care about flouride, which you should simply for your teeth's sake, get a fucking filter.

Why would honey not be allowed but mangoes allowed? Sugar = sugar.
>>
>>16935074
I agree. It's doable with supplements but a lot o things can only come from purposeful animal eating in this age. Vitamin k (organ meat), Vitamin A (fish eyeballs, oil), and others. I am mostly vegan but i still eat animal derived supplements because it is necessary.
>>
OP IS... a ___

also, you can learn about the pineal on Joy of Satan website

When you are performing the opening of your soul, the first chakra that you straighten, spin, and activate with ritual chant is the sixth

OP is just being sarcastic
>>
>>16935074
Honey had a lot of allergens and crap in it. Anything made from an animal really, can have shit from the animal in it

And everything grown in the ground can have toxins from the ground too

Solar/prana subsistance 4 lyf

No but seriously, for detox:

Organic non-GMO food only. Animal and grain products in moderation. Periods of fasting each day. TONS of water. Exercise to get the body's juices flowing. Meditate, journal, flush the mind.
>>
>>16935086
animal products can be eaten if you take care to figure out how it was grown/raised and how far it is traveling after death
>>
>>16935074

>People can be vegan and live off fruits and veggies all they want for "moral reasons" (garbage anyway when you consider that most don't give a single fuck about how their precious vegan food is produced or where it comes from)

Vegetarianism and veganism is garbage because they're all 'unaware of the reality' (tu quoqe?) of where their food comes from?

That sounds like the thing a blowhard who doesn't want to stop eating meat would say. And then you say veggies only eat sugar! You're way off.

>>16935086

>Periods of fasting each day

Is this the new age way of saying 'Don't snack'?
>>
>>16935049
ok mate...

>>16935074
>>16935082
>>16935086
>>16935129
>>16935203
Please don't turn this into a shitty vegan thread.

>>16935085
No i'm not.
>>
>>16935211
I eat meat. I don't believe in veganism. In an ideal world I would eat local ethically raised meat/animal products but fuck ain't nobody got money for that right now

>>16935203
Don't snack and delay/limit meals

Wake up, drink tea or lemon water, wait a couple hours before having a brunch. More water, maybe some nuts if you're expending a lot of energy and finding yourself dizzy/weak, eat a large meal again around sundown, more water before bed

During detox spend the extra $$$ for non-gmo/organic food. Once you have gotten out the YEARS of old crusty gunk and "awakened" your Soul/"inner light" you can get by eating cheaper whole foods until they outlaw chemical food
>>
>>16935227
>until they outlaw chemical food
Yeah, that's not going to happen.
>>16935074
Carbohydrates are used to create seratonin in the brain. Bodies need sugar from complex carbohydrates.
>>
>>16934972
>The cosmos isn't full of joy and love

I find this really plausible. If this world is festering with suffering, arrogance, misery, why would the other side not be the same?
Care to share more what experiences showed you this?
>>
>>16935085
joy of satan website is run by neo-nazis who are pedophiles. It's a shit site. Only peasants go there.

peasant.
>>
>>16935271
I am
Not saying people don't need sugar, just that you can't only eat fruits and veggies and consider yourself an optimal human - your body is designed to use Animal products. After all, legs are actually made of food.
>>
File: feature199_2dh2nm9cgo.jpg (85KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
feature199_2dh2nm9cgo.jpg
85KB, 620x453px
>>
you people are fucked in the head
>>
>>16935713
>your body is designed to use Animal products.
It really isn't. Carnivores have short intestines to get the meat out of their body fast before it rots. We have long intestines like animals that eat fruit or grains.
>>
>>16935019
Huck Huck good and bad is arbitrary terms mate. The greeks thought they were doing good by throwing babies off a cliff if they had problems.

African tribes eat the brains of their elds to unsure that their memories and skills contiue through the generations.

Both examples are considered good in their culture, but in westerners, nope that shit is evil as fuck.

Check your Facts
>>
>>16936014
And we wish we were as ignorant as you
>>
Hay guys let's shitpost about le pine-eel glands and ignore science completely while spewing 19th century pseudoscience.
>>
>>16936014
I like to fuck you twice, once in the head and once out the window.
>>
Hey Op describe those things
>>
File: mw31.jpg (100KB, 444x597px) Image search: [Google]
mw31.jpg
100KB, 444x597px
>The cosmos isn't full of joy and love

You were warned;

>http://gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html
>17. Jesus said, "I will give you what no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, what no hand has touched, what has not arisen in the human heart."

Joy and love are emotions composed of specific collections of molecules. Your soul feels neither.

>Entropy is the only energy that really rules over us

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_fate_of_the_universe#Big_Freeze_or_heat_death
>Random quantum fluctuations or quantum tunneling can produce another Big Bang in 10^{10^{56}} years.[13] Over an infinite time there would be a spontaneous entropy decrease by Poincaré recurrence theorem, thermal fluctuations[14][15] and Fluctuation theorem.[16][17]

The 'multiverse' is steady state. The observable universe may die, but other universes will live on. This happens because particles collide, and produce the energies required to initiate a fission or fusion reaction powerful enough to create a big bang.

If the universe was a line of dots, entropy refers to all the dots coming to line up perfectly - you need the dots to be bouncing up and down for anything to happen in the universe. "Random quantum fluctuations" refers to the fact that they'll never perfectly line up - there's always two particles somewhere in the line that exist in at the ultimate, infinitely high and low states.

>There are "things" far more powerful and complex and our minds simple cannot process them

You were supposed to see their horrific glory, and aspire to become like them. Yours is a common excuse to remain a human, on Earth in light of the knowledge that there are more powerful states of being. Your primate drive has to justify not assuming the higher ecological role.

>Trying to do that will result despair and sufferance. Ignorance is a bliss

Imagine if you'd said that when you were trying to learn how to walk.
>>
This is why the 8 Lords of Order exist, OP.
>>
File: Kubin_Apercu.jpg (78KB, 433x551px) Image search: [Google]
Kubin_Apercu.jpg
78KB, 433x551px
>>16936331
I never rejected the idea of multiverse. Instead I totally embrace it. What I say is that entropy is a common factor of all universes. And those things crave for it.

>>16936284

They have many forms. Probably our minds cannot process them properly so it's quite hard to describe them. Most of them are made of a mixture of organic material and inorganic material. They usually don't have a humanoid form but are mostly like horrendous blob.

Pic related.

>inb4 lovecraft

Yes he was probably right about it. Maybe not totally got all the details though.
>>
File: 2299880642_8dbfee3236_o.jpg (136KB, 650x496px) Image search: [Google]
2299880642_8dbfee3236_o.jpg
136KB, 650x496px
>>16938475

>I never rejected the idea of multiverse. Instead I totally embrace it. What I say is that entropy is a common factor of all universes. And those things crave for it

My point was that entropy as such doesn't exist. The universe isn't falling from a high state to a low state - rather, every state along an infinite spectrum of energy exists.

There's a pattern that includes a gradual dimming, which involves things such as stars cooling. But from a certain perspective, the stars blink in and out of existence like Christmas lights.

>Most of them are made of a mixture of organic material and inorganic material

So is a human - organic carbon-containing molecules, and inorganic carbon-free molecules. Your vision is astute - just turn it back around onto yourself.

>Yes he was probably right about it. Maybe not totally got all the details though

He speaks of the old ones rising when the stars are right. These beings who, in truth, are composed of dark matter, utilize a multiverse-wide wormhole network composed of primordial black holes. All particles are in fact black holes - dark matter is defined by the fact that it doesn't absorb or emit photons.

Yog Sothoth is supposedly the gate - his body is a collection of spheres of a variety of diameters. Yog Sothoth is the universe. There is no vacuum. Azathoth is Lovecraft's understanding of the singular origin of all life in the universe, and matter's innate self-awareness. Note how many of his stories revolve around the narrator discovering alien in his ancestry - the genetic link between the stars and man.

A true heir to the Celtic, Bardic tradition - his stories were inspired by vivid nightmares.
>>
I have some minor calcification in the center of my pineal gland. Am I safe for now?
>>
>>16940145
Yes. Don't do anything to detox it.
>>
I like From Beyond too, OP.
>>
>>16940138
The stars surely blink in and out of existance. But we cannot deny the existance of entropy and if entropy exist in our universe we could suppose that it exists in every other one. So every universe is actually dacaying.

Also anon this are topics we should not discuss about here.

I don't actually know if they're organic-based or made of some other alien matter. I describe it with the tools I have, with the human perception of reality.
>>
File: foxrot.gif (490KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
foxrot.gif
490KB, 500x281px
As all life is born to die, so all men are born to decay. There can be no succour in this world. As the centuries drag past our cultures will fade, just as our bodies waste and our passions cool as the winter of life approaches.

In time our mightiest cities shall crack and crumble, and our lofty ideals shall grow weary and jaded. For what are our achievements if not the follies of pride and ignorance?

All shall be forgotten with the passing of years. There will be no exceptions.

For who amongst us can escape the predations of time? Whom amongst us is beyond the inevitability of decay? That which is young can only grow old. That which is whole and sweet can only shrivel and sour. Nothing is permanent and nothing may remain without blemish. It is the fate of all things that they are bound to time, and time is the twin of decay.

So bend a knee, all of this world. Bend a knee all who would embrace their fate and thereby rise above it. Rise up, give in, surrender yourselves to the master of this world.
>>
You saw one side of a coin and deluded yourself into thinking that is all there is to it, nothing else. There cannot exist entropy as a driving force without order as an opposing force. It is logically incorrect.
>>
>>16935001
Depression does not happen to everyone, not if you mean that it is permanent. Source is myself.
>>
File: balling elder god magician.jpg (119KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
balling elder god magician.jpg
119KB, 800x600px
>>16934972
>not doing so
>not wanting to put up a fight
>not wanting to get absolutely thrashed but survive
>not going full weebshit and trying to become an elder god
Not gonna make it brah, Though if I didn't have enough of a reason to do it before, I do now.
>>16935074
Vegetarianism as a spiritual things seems fucking dumb. Not if it's because you don't want to kill anything, that's fine, but as a natural thing. All sorts of animals eat the fuck out of each other, are vegetarian animals magically "good" just because that's the way they turned out? I find it dumb.
>>
half a year ago i took LSD and saw other realitys and dimensions. i didnt know what i was and where i was. i was just floathing around and lost my ego completely. eventually the trip endet and i started to remember everything. who i was and where. is this normal? was it just the drug messing with my brain?
>>
>>16935021

>just stop eating nutritional shit

Or you can go with a fully Kosher/USDA cert organic diet. And not starve to death.
>>
>>16935007
What if they are rituals that worship that entropy as the source of all beauty?
>>
>>16943035
How does ritual slaughter help it's nutrition?
I prefer decapitation to slow bleeding from the neck as a sacrifice to a violent god that I don't worship.
>>
>>16943052

>thinks Kosher standards are about the type of slaughter
>not the inherent purity required to be Kosher aka:
>no GMOs
>no unnatural chemicals/pesticides/herbicides/insecticides
>no other hand of man interference outside of natural hybridization etc

Can you even Jew? The kosher K is on par with USDA certified organic produce. Anything else has Monsanto's dick in it.
>>
Wow, this thread reads like a transcript from an intro to philosophy class full of first semester students.
>>
>>16934972
>sufferance
Suffering.
>>
File: file.png (927KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
927KB, 800x600px
>>16942796
>Demonbane
muh nigga
>>
Do you know what? I am tired of everyone posting on here and not knowing wtf they are talking about. OP is write about certain things.

>The world is about to undergo massive suffering, the 10,000 year period of fire and ice will surface on earth. Those who have their pineal gland closed will suffer the worst.
>Hell is basically burning in sulferic lava then being frozen by an ice age, and repeating this until nothing remains.
>The more bad food you ate, and the more you denied the true Holy Spirit, the longer you will suffer.
>There is still time because the conditions aren't right, but this will take over within the next 4 decades
>God is the combination of the Holy Spirit and man.
>There are many dark energies floating around right now, those who can see them know them well
>The strongest beings are the smallest ones

Anyone who wants will have the Holy Spirit formula posted. There will be no time once shit hits the fan. Believe now or forever hold your peace.
>>
>>16943315
Hell yeah motherfucker, chuunige my shit, the cheesier the better.
>>
>>16942524

>But we cannot deny the existance of entropy

For entropy to be real, you have to have an absolute and permanent equalization of energy states. Physics suggests that this final rest never happens for every particle, and so there's always a particle that occupies the highest energy state, and one that occupies the lowest energy state. The planck scale might be the limit to these particles, or there might be the potential for infinitely high and low energies.

For physical change to occur, there has to be an energy difference. Entropy refers to the lost of this difference. If the difference can't be lost - the distribution just changes - than there can be no entropy.

>and if entropy exist in our universe we could suppose that it exists in every other one. So every universe is actually dacaying

You build a house on contested territory, and than complain when the termites eat it. You're observing the tendency of organisms to eat each other.

There is horror in our universe - it's why I agreed with the OP's post. Joy and love are human emotions, and aren't felt by most beings. But the horror is in the fact that there is no end - you'll be floating through the void, gazing at blinking stars forever.
>>
>>16934972
Any rpshit in here is dumb, but we should use this thread to keep talking about third eye bullshit.
>>
>>16945023

No one is roleplaying here - you're seeing people who played with their minds and didn't get what they were expecting.

I'm >>16936331, >>16940138 and >>16943535. I didn't do anything to my pineal gland to the best of my knowledge, but I've 'been around the town,' so to speak.

In western society, there's a narrow range of emotions and thoughts that are part of the universal dictionary - speak about anything else, and you get polite smiles.

When you feel emotions or think thoughts that aren't part of that cultural dictionary, you have to either find or invent a way to relate this to your previous model of the universe. A lot mental illness is just a struggle to come to grips with new knowledge - the fundamental motif in HP Lovecraft's work. This is why psychosis that isn't organic tends to resolve itself - most people are mature enough to integrate most knowledge.

Why do you think schizophrenia sets in during the early to late 20's? At that time, people are acquiring biological and social independence. Suddenly, you can't rely on your parents as a buffer against society, and you can make all your own decisions. If a solid base isn't there, the newly freed mind throws itself off a cliff.

This is, actually, the dawn of post-self, cosmic consciousness. The act is required to gain the bravery to truly question reality - not juvenile, exhibitionist naval-gazing, but mature, asocial introspection.

The drugs given to mental patients often short circuit this process, but in some cases are needed because the person won't integrate the new model. Much of society is based on enabling people to live without integrating the new model. In fact, signs of integration are often labeled insanity.

Third eyes don't exist - but higher perception does, and without sincere exchange of these ideas, many people are doomed to pills and madness. It seems like roleplaying, but it's the same sort of thing we did as children to learn how to walk and talk.
>>
>>16934972
Someone just read "From Beyond."
>>
It sounds like you fucked you're perception up. I'm sorry man but you're gonna need to man up say fuck everything you learned for a sec and be a fucking man stop think so much man. It seems to me you're just making you self crazy with all this charkra stuff. I meditate and practice opening up my charkra myself but I never got stuck into a deep depressive state thinking it's just a state of mentality. Stop fucking with you're spiritual connection because your fucking yourself up as a person meditation is suppose to make you feel conformable and confidante not some type of ignorant child that won't listen to anyone because he think he's only right.
>>
>>16946723
Sorry for the grammar errors in a rush to type that.
>>
Op, your perspective is worryingly small.

Yes, entropy is real; however, entropy is Not the be-all end-all you have made it out to be.

While this force can be observed throughout the entirety of our temporal track, our is Not the only one. Everything is infinite in All directions along All conceivable axes. An Infinite number of parallel temporal tracks exist alongside our own, cascading in a spectrum representing each minute permutation.

This continues as you move upward dimensionally. The sum of each fourth-dimensional temporal track represents the fifth dimension,which itself exists in a spectrum of each sum total of temporal tracks for that given "universe", et cetera.

Entropy only rules in regions of of the metauniverse/multiverse wherein the conditions are conducive to it, such as our own. Infinitely many instances of reality will find entropy, infinitely many will not.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (72KB, 1600x1058px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
72KB, 1600x1058px
>>16946750
Op, Meditate on this a bit.

If you've gone as far as you say, it should help you understand better.
>>
My dearest Op. You think you've gotten through the veil but there are still more veils before you. I went through this too; the feelings of apathy, indifference and helplessness.
Problem is you're still resisting.
Read some of Adyashanti's books. They'll make sense of things and open your eye(s) once again.
Read 'Falling Into Grace' and 'The End Of Your World.'
>>
>>16938475
Fuck so if I open my third eye I will have to see stuff that pic all the time?
>>
So is what you fags are basically saying, is that OP is like a cynical 20 something who's decided to travel, and has been to the shittiest war torn countries, and is deciding that the world is shit based on extremely limited experiences? And that he also might not have been ready for his trip too of course.
>>
>>16934972
>sufferance
Is that bad?
>Ignorance is a bliss.
I don't know why people always say this.
Ignorance always just feels like ignorance to me.
>>
>>16946750
Spoken like a true believer.
>>
>>16946871
you don't see anything. Opening your third eye only strips away your illusions.
>>
Can someone explain this in plain English?
>>
>>16936027
I have allergies to everything except meat so it really fucking is.
>>
What an edgy teen you are op
>>
>>16936014
no shit ya'll niggas trippin
>>
>>16934972
i don't need 3rd eye to know that , i already do
>>
>>16935007
You don't need rituals to go to that level... I've reached this with cold logic and so have many others. Nihilism
>>
File: Max-Ernst_3_original.jpg (222KB, 1024x867px) Image search: [Google]
Max-Ernst_3_original.jpg
222KB, 1024x867px
>>16940138
>alien in his ancestry - the genetic link between the stars and man.

Aliens in the ancestry is a metaphor for the evils and "horror" of race-mixing.
>>
>>16947517
This is what has happened now that Lovecraft is mainstream and SJWs have started reading him. Literalism, anti-artistic sentiment, applying modern morality against shit centuries in the past. Just great.
>>
Looks like OP was in the Court if the Dragon. Sorry mate, but the truth is sanity-destroying, only those who are already mad might glimpse it without harm.
>>
>>16935271
>Bodies need sugar from complex carbohydrates.

You actually don't. Of the three macronutrients, carbs are the only one you could live without. Without protiens or fats, you die. Not so with carbs.
>>
>>16935085
>you can learn about the pineal on Joy of Satan website
>Joy of Satan

No thanks. I prefer to get information from reliable sources.
>>
>>16943443
>I am tired of everyone posting on here and not knowing wtf they are talking about.

Awesome irony there, dude! Your post rivals any other turd that's been brown-showered on this board.
>>
>>16947662
Do you know where you are right now?
>>
>needing some religious ritual to realize how fucked up the world is

Wake the fuck up
>>
>>16934972
Is it possible to open your third eye by complete accident? I keep feeling tingly sensations where it is supposed to be located. It started happening when I started to meditate.
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.