[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supersized SOUNDS GREAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 12

Looking for a friend? Need Direction?

Welcome to Casablanca!

Clarity on the main stage with the chosen ones.

Tap on your head and have a good hard think about how much you want to figure out all about the world.

We're running in circles here, any questions, just ask!
>>
File: 2000px-10x10_checkered_board.svg.png (16KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-10x10_checkered_board.svg.png
16KB, 2000x2000px
>>16934643
It's too bad nobody wants to give the hard work necessary to learn the secrets of the universe.

If you knew what a BIG deal this is, you'd go onto lick my feet, but that's not part of the terms and conditions.

Learn your self worth!
>>
>>16934783
Anyone who responds now get's our prime customer quality care.

We answer every question.

Join us!

We're expanding into new regions.
>>
Am I on the right track?
>>
>>16934835
Close your eyes, imagine yourself on the track.

The gun is shot, you start running, the point is to win.

We just decide what tracks to compete in.

The thing is, they're all tracks.

And you never stop to enjoy the trophy room.

So just enjoy the running.
>>
File: perspective.jpg (124KB, 1650x1275px) Image search: [Google]
perspective.jpg
124KB, 1650x1275px
>>16934835
If you think you are! It's not about the track, though.
>>
>>16934783
What is [Truth]?
>>
File: fucking_pedestrians.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_pedestrians.webm
2MB, 720x480px
How do I jump if time is flat. The blood won't wash out , will it?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 225x224px
>>16934895
It's exactly how deep this conversation goes.

Keep changing the metaphors, you're question will answer the various different pre-truths which are all misconceptions but part of the road to reaching [Truth].

>>16934898
There was never any blood. Also, things make more sense backwards. If sense existed.
>>
What happens to the human that dies?
>>
>>16934922
But. It's not blood. It's not anything. Think about it. Your feeling is just a feeling.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 216x233px
>>16934922
The blood IS you. And you are it. It goes farther than that, so just say thank you!
>>16934925
He unlearns the secrets of the universe, and instead experiences it.
>>
>>16934935
Is physical immortality futile?

If the world is merely a breeding ground, what could be done for my time's worth?
>>
>>16934910
How would I know that I have reached [Truth] then?
>>
>>16934937
Physical immortality can be done by living alone and planting subliminal mantras in your head. Also, by moving your brain around, but near nobody gets that luxury. You'll think you've lived thousands of years.

You can do whatever you want, there is nothing to do except play your part. Your part already has a script, though, but you as a character don't know it yet, since the script is based on what you're bound to choose based on who you are as a person. Don't worry, though, just enjoy the attention.

I hope you get what I mean.

These explanations are layers deep.
>>
>>16934954
Meditation it is then.

What are dreams to the person involved?
>>
File: whiterabbit.png (2KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
whiterabbit.png
2KB, 224x224px
>>16934944
When your entire world falls apart. By then, you'll be appropriately ready for it. When you realize what the falling really stands for.

Again, think about it.
>>
>>16934956
The same thing waking moments are to dreamers.
>>
Any other resources other than the New Testament or other religious texts for the secrets of the universe?
>>
Is traveling through time possible?

Are the current space ventures going to be successful enough that humans get to inhabit other planets?
>>
File: 5.jpg (51KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
51KB, 555x555px
>>16934969
http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/Bierce,_Ambrose_-_The_Devil-s_Dictionary.pdf

>>16934976
It's possible but it doesn't change the future. Nothing you do changes the future, but make sure you do it.

Only Mars.
>>
>>16935000
>The_Devil-s_Dictionary

Are you being serious with this one?!

Most people would freak out whenever anything gets associated with the devil
>>
>>16935003
What type of truths do you want?
>>
File: oh.png (2KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
2KB, 224x224px
>>16935003
H. P. Blavatsky's Secret Doctrine
>>
File: 4JoeyvsJoey_zpsd526e76f.png (323KB, 800x719px) Image search: [Google]
4JoeyvsJoey_zpsd526e76f.png
323KB, 800x719px
What's going on in this thread?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.