[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

family secrets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 48

File: evil kin.jpg (43KB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
evil kin.jpg
43KB, 600x328px
what are some darker family secrets your family has?
>>
we are jewish
>>
>>16933013
I'm sorry.
>>
My father was once told by his father that there was some really dark secret in their families past that he should never try and find out, so naturally my dad spent years doing genealogy trying to figure it out but never did.
>>
they aren't directly related to me, but there is a rumor that some of my cousins ancestors changed their names because they were nazi collaborators.

as far as my side of the family, no dark secrets, but there does seem to be a predilection for getting visions.
>>
>>16932994
Former Canadafag, Both my parents and one of my uncles were drug dealers. Nothing big time, mainly weed and pills but they eventually caught the attention of some organized crime family and they wanted them to give taxes. My parents refused, and they put a hit out on them. One of my dads partners who looked a lot like my dad was killed and we moved to the US literally in a weekend
This was like a decade ago and I was really young but I still remember some of it. I still have family in Canada that I haven't seen since then
>>
File: 1427720151298.jpg (20KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1427720151298.jpg
20KB, 500x348px
One of my uncles raped one of my aunts and she burned down his cornfield in revenge and bankrupt that whole side of my family. its just something that happened and we never spoke of it again
>>
File: 1429123017404.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1429123017404.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>16932994
my brother is a cross dresser and he doesn't know we know so we all pretend we don't know.
but we know
>>
>>16932994
Not me, but my friend Tyrone said his dad can vanish instantly. He hasn't seen him for years.
>>
I come from a family of free masons and they'll never talk about it and get weird when i bring it up. I don't know if it's "dark" but I've heard weird shit about them from here. I'd like to join them sometime in the future but i'm probably to young and don't know how to go about joining.
>>
>>16932994
great grandfather was the master of masters of the francmasons in my country
>>
My cousin and his gf physically abused their baby. Broke it's arm ribs, burnt it with cigarettes and shook it. The baby got taken into care and they were jailed.
>>
File: 1432068061124.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1432068061124.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>16933066
Good female genes in your family.
>>
>>16932994
My mother's side of the family was rife with alcoholism and incest. She was raped by her father and his friends regularly and almost raped by her brother. Things like that are like earthquakes and the aftershocks last for decades. I go once a year on his death anniversary and piss on my grandfather's grave.
>>
>Family in Mexico decides to do a remodel
>break open wall to find hidden passage
>end of passage is a corpse/mummy/skeleton tied to a chair
>call policia, bullet embedded into leg, bone fractured, with shows signs of mending
>do a little research, turns out house was given to family by Santa Anna
>Guy in the walls was previous owner, tortured and bricked in left to die alone in the dark
>>
We have a murderer in our family. I used to see him when we would all go camping in Virginia. He murdered his ex girlfriend, her baby, and her dog and then set her house on fire.

My great uncle also commit suicide, and the scene was actually published in a book called The Man Who Moved a Mountain. He shot himself in he head in front of his mountain home and the book describes the chickens coming around to peck at the pieces of his brain.

Two of my aunts are also witches and they swear they made one of their ex husbands crash his car. He really did crash it and die in the crash and they'll openly talk about how they made it happen.
>>
All I can think is we have someone who killed someone I think while he was in fbi, our cia. Don't really know the story.
>>
>>16932994
Apparently a great great grandfather caused a donkey to catch fire.
>>
File: 1440089035539.gif (2MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1440089035539.gif
2MB, 256x192px
>>16933070
lool
>>
>>16933135
that shit is game tight. yes sir. lol
>>
My family has deep mob connections, and our bloodline contains a great deal of murderers; as a result our family name was abridged after moving to the US abruptly
>>
File: 1430946010185.jpg (6KB, 249x201px) Image search: [Google]
1430946010185.jpg
6KB, 249x201px
>had a cousin who was a crack head
>moved to Florida, has 4 babys from different fathers
>lied to my grandparents, kept saying she'd get her life together. was going to church, school, therapy you name it
>all she needed was a little money and a place to stay :(((((
>all in all general welfare queen, you get the picture
>eventually my grandparents who are the most chill motherfuckers ive ever met stop caring and tell her she's on her own
>broke their hearts because they still liked the great grandkids even if they were on the road to being hood rats (im not racist, but there were signs)
>then she says she met a man, a military man, with lots of money and two houses and this and that and everything
>everyone punches holes in his stories, but she insists he was a great guy
>he was a con man (of course) and a pedo. Molested the kids, stole all her money and put her in the hospital when she tried to stop him from leaving
>still feel guilty we used to talk about calling the Florida police and asking them to look into this guy
worst of all they still haven't caught the guy. He took the money and split and nobody knows where he went. the kids got sent to separate foster houses which is probably the only good thing to come out of it. We're no means rich or even well off but we looked like Rockefellers compared to that trianwreck and I feel like we could have helped more
>>
My great grandfather got his farm in a poker game. After he won it, the guy who lost tried to sneak on him wit a knife, but someone warned him and he drew his gun and blild shot backwards and killed the poor guy.
Also, my grandmother's brother murdered her mother and then got hunted down by the family and murdered. Whitch led to some of his friends murdering his father ans like 3 other brothers. Shit was the old West here in Brazil.
>>
>>16933160
>tried to sneak on him wit a knife
>poor guy
>>
File: 1424131908266.gif (779KB, 400x211px) Image search: [Google]
1424131908266.gif
779KB, 400x211px
>one of my aunts claimed to have been with the manson family early on, and left after things got "too weird and intense"
>this same aunt almost went to join jim jones but couldn't afford the plane ticket and leaving her life behind
>one of my brothers used to run into that cannibal cult in mexico they made the movie borderlands of off, didn't know they were cultists he just thought they were drug dealers

my family has this weird thing with cults
>>
>>16933165
Imagine losing all you have on a drunk poker game. I can't help but feel sorry for him. :/
>>
>>16933179
shouldn't have gotten drunk and bet it all, or at the very least should have come back with a better plan to work things out rather then just murdering a guy
I bet your grandfather would have felt worse if he had a knife in his spine
>>
File: 1416005508144s.jpg (4KB, 102x125px) Image search: [Google]
1416005508144s.jpg
4KB, 102x125px
>>16933013
>>
>>16932994
My father-in-law was high up in the IRA, can't say much more on that desu.

My sisters ex bf was one of Londons big gangsters. His cousins/uncles were mostly murderers

My mum dated/grew up with a relation of Fred West.
>>
File: 1438045332091.gif (2MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1438045332091.gif
2MB, 286x258px
>>16933070
>>
>>16933195
yeah my dads side is big in the london gangster scene. My family are best friends with "mad" frankie fraser and was running things
>>
>>16933076
Talk to your dad or the patriarch of the family. My (ex) roommate came from a family of masons, and the lodge sought him out to get him in.

His family were bad people though. Really shitty, shady, underhanded, weak snakes with delusions of grandeur. He was the same, so a shoe in.

From what I've heard it's not what it's cracked up to be, at least not on the community level.
>>
>>16933218
Did you embrace it, or go the opposite way like I did?

Fuck that, we had guns in the fruitbowl, a sword behind the door and a shotgun under the bed incase the door got kicked in by other gangsters. I didn't enjoy the lifestyle at all. I gtf outta there when I hit 17 kek
>>
>>16933094
THIS ONE HERE FOR THE EXECUTIVES
FUCK YOU AND ALL OF YA RELATIVES
>>
File: 1421543886548.jpg (117KB, 860x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1421543886548.jpg
117KB, 860x1280px
>>16933013
>>
>>16933229
>guns in the UK
that's a thing?
>>
>>16933251
Not legally. Hence my anxiety.
>>
File: 1432521921166.png (313KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1432521921166.png
313KB, 533x800px
My grandfather swore on his life that he saw albert fish kidnapping one of his victims when he a little boy. Im not sure which one, I think it was the one he had on the train or maybe the apartment building
>>
My grandma lived in the Soviet Union. She was a powerful politician and a die hard member of the communist party.
She was a full blown narcissistic sociopath.
I tell you what, that old bitch fry up some donuts.
>>
>>16933229
we moved outta london gparents retired in spain my mum says if I am ever in trouble i can just call my dad to bring down a couple of old boys down from london,
I did enjoy it I would love to grow up in them times the respect you gained in the neighbourhood was aspiring
>>
>>16933229
were you part of richardsons or krays?
>>
>>16933251
you can get a shotgun in liverpool for £50
its hot tho that means its been used in a crime
>>
File: Kids.jpg (91KB, 580x174px) Image search: [Google]
Kids.jpg
91KB, 580x174px
>>
>>16933221
Expanding on this somewhat since I'm not aware of very many secrets in my own family.

Ex roomie's dad was sf in the army supposedly, dating from Kosovo incident in the early 90s and also doing a couple tours in Afghanistan when that shit went down fourteen years ago. Technically he want supposed to talk about it, but he dropped a lot of hints and showed me some stuff he made me swear never to talk about. Mostly documents showing his status and various other paraphernalia.

Anyhow, this guy had insane ptsd and was a total pill head. Used to call dealers in the middle of the night literally sobbing and begging for dope. Ripped his business off for a ton of money, pinned it on other people, had some connections to the crime syndicates in the county too but I don't know to what extent, just that people who crossed him tended to get hurt badly.

The thing is, I know all about this, and his kid had no idea what kind of person his dad really was.

In the end, the dad ended up screwing me out of a grand. I cut ties with his family entirely, because it's not worth it in the end, knowing the connections this dude has and what he's capable of.
>>
>>16933221
Ik they were a lot higher then the community level.
he was in the 30 something degree. (my grandpa)
>>
>>16933303
Sorta same with me. The free masons in my family were all special forces in various branches of the military.
>>
File: 1444877904680.jpg (17KB, 335x373px) Image search: [Google]
1444877904680.jpg
17KB, 335x373px
I use to peddle drugs and act as a
driver/bouncer for the Irish Mob when I went to school in Boston
I also used to whore myself out on craigslist as a male prostitute all to pay for school. Its my dark secret nobody in my family knows about. I have no regrets
>>
>>16933263
The Oldschool definitely had more style. I have to admit, I did feel "big" when with them. We wouldn't wait in nightclub queues or pay for taxi's/drinks. People were always "looking after" me because of who I knew. I probably used the "I'm with them" line dozens of times.

>>16933272
Neither. They're old. The firms and gangs I knew didn't have gang-names per-se, they just went by names like "the Clapham mob" or "Brixton Crew". They were basically just rich criminals with fingers in lots of pies. The word "gangster" makes it sound like Goodfellas.
>>
>>16932994
My grandmother on my mom's side was convicted of murdering two guys
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opera%C3%A7%C3%A3o_Prato

This, my gramps was in the secret service in Brazil, and was send to investigate the phenomena. My grandma told us he was never the same after this.
>>
>>16933319
>I have no regrets
You do you, anon.
>>
quints get
>>
File: 1398192687934.gif (305KB, 279x199px) Image search: [Google]
1398192687934.gif
305KB, 279x199px
>>16933073
>>
Grandfather on my mom's side was adopted, then ran away from his adoptive family when he was younger. About 7 or 8 years ago, my mom and aunt tracked down info about him and possibly his birth name (he changed his name when he married my grandma and had kids.) The people that would know are all dead now.

The house my parents bought in the 80s that we still live in today is haunted, but the ghost/ghosts that live here are not mean or evil. They'll just open doors sometimes, footsteps going on downstairs and going up the stairs, etc. My dad saw a picture of my niece fly straight off the table in his bedroom. My uncle heard "children singing and music playing" going on in my basement in the late 80s and got so freaked out he left. My older cousin told my mom had an exorcism done on the house before I was born, but my mom denies it now, while telling me the land is Native American burial grounds. Our current dog constantly hears shit going on downstairs and will bark in the middle of night chasing after it. Funny thing is, they're selling the house next year.
>>
>>16933084
Fuck them
>>
>>16933104
>Family down there is pretty well off, not drug cartel rich, but every cousin owns his own business; convenience stores, butcher shops, bars, furniture stores, ect.
>Laborers my great uncle hire break in while the family is out except my great great aunt
> They torture a 92 year old woman for an hour because she won't give them the combination to the safe
> She finally unlocks it for them instead of giving them the combination and they shot her in the head before they left
>Sholdd'a double tapped, she survives, fingers them, gives testimony
>no death penalty in Mexico, and because she didn't die they only serve 15 years
>they get a ride into town, go to bar for a drink, and are never seen again
>My uncle and cousin have a room full of people attest they were at the bar all night while they were burying the two fuckers in the desert
>>
My great grandfather owned slaves. The odd thing was he [spoiler]wasn't white, but actually Cherokee Indian. [/spoiler]

Apparently he treated them badly, because the story goes that when word got back to the farm that he had died, they danced in the fields.
>>
My grandfather on my Mother's side was a SS officer and met my Jewish grandmother at a concentration camp.

Uncle killed a few people and got away with it.
>>
>>16933376
>My grandfather on my Mother's side was a SS officer and met my Jewish grandmother at a concentration camp.
Elaborate on this please.
>>
File: 1424742784992.gif (2MB, 262x216px) Image search: [Google]
1424742784992.gif
2MB, 262x216px
>be 9 years old
>have an older cousin that 13
>family comes over to visit
>they all decide to pull a prank on me, adults too
>why? Because theyre dicks and I scare easily that's why
>cousin gets some creepy owl mask and my dads leather jacket and sneaks into my bedroom when I went upstairs
>scream like a bitch, then pick up my lamb and brain the fucker
>repeatedly
>uncle and dad rush in
>"ANON HOLY SHIT NO, ITS A JOKE A JOKE"
>cousin is beaten unconscious
>has a scar on his temple and lost a front tooth
>doesn't remember anything else, whenever he asked we'd all say he fell off a horse
>he never found out the truth
[spoiler]all according to plan[spoiler]
>>
>>16933376
Can you expand on the grandad story? Sounds really interesting.

Also, supposedly my family came to America right before ww2 really kicked off, the reason that I heard was because none of them agreed with what Hitler was selling. My grandma (Irish) told me she always suspected it was because they were Jewish, but as far as I know they were Catholic. No way of knowing for sure since that part of the family is long gone.
>>
A non blood relative married one of Hitler's nieces
>>
My older brother is adopted and schizohrenic among other things and has completely ruined relationships in our nuclear family, tried to kill us all numerous times.

My dad's oldest brother is a shaman, and his fourth (and last) ex-wife is a pet psychic. Not really a dark secret desu but both my parents are conservative Christians and don't easily share it. They got mad when I talked about going to a cousins pagan handfasting at church.

My uncle is currently in the processing of teaching me the things he knows so that his knowledge won't die with him, and my father is doing the same for traditions in mysticism, so we kinda have a family tradition going there. Again, nothing dark, but not shared around that much.

My mom's brother was in jail for most of my childhood for embezzlement. His FB stuff has a whole ton of gay stuff and I can't help but wonder if he dropped the soap.
Mom's family is also currently involved in a dispute over bloodlines with a native american tribe they've been members of for a while.
>>
My uncle bob raped and killed a girl in 1990
>>
>>16933070
Sounds like Modest Mouse lyrics.
>>
>>16933282
Family secret pic related?
>>
>>16933376
>people will believe this
>>
>>16933259
You grandpa said that? Are you like 50+ years old?
>>
nothing exciting, evidently in the late 70s my dad was part of a drug operation, flying coke up from mexico to the midwest in a crop duster. I don't know anything about my grandparents or extended relatives, other than that they're secretly racist
>>
>>16933738
lol. no shit.
>>
My mother's first cousin murdered someone behind a church. They met up for a casual drug deal and something went wrong. Cousin ended up hacking the dude to pieces with a hatchet and dumping the body in a creek right down the road. A farmer who lived literally right across the street from where the body was dumped found it the next day. He's been up for parole a few times but it keeps getting denied. Fuck him, let him rot I say.
>>
>>16933076
You gotta be 21.
To be one, ask one.
>>
>>16934370
Yea, i'm only 18.
>>
>>16932994
direct descendant of odin/godan
apostolic successor of saint john
i am god
>>
We owned slaves. I have account ledgers with prices and names and ages in it for proof
>>
>>16933110
I think I heard this story. I'm from Virginia
>>
Mt dad was a fairly big time drug dealer when I was growing up even though we lived in a smaller town. Everyone knew and liked him, but we always had to deal with cops. A couple times a year they would get a warrant and completely toss our house, like full on ransack and tear everything apart. They would never find even a grain of drugs, and a couple of the cops actually liked my dad. It was business as usual for years until the local LE did some personnel changes and things took a decidedly shitty turn. We started getting harassed regularly, they showed up at my house once without a warrant because of 'reports of criminal activity' and fucked our shit right up. Nothing like being thrown to the ground and having a 12 gauge barrel jammed into the back of your neck when you're a well mannered 14 year old...

Things kept going like this for a while and my dad decided on an exit plan. He did some big time deals and was putting together a sizable retirement fund. One night, he was supposed to do some huge deal according to my uncle, but then got a tip that LE was going to bust them so instead he went to some friends house and just hung out for a bit. He never made it home that night.

According to the police report, he fell asleep at the wheel while driving home and crashed. He died in the 'accident' but things never added up. Through multiple off details and people that were in the know, everything seems to point to him having been murdered by the cops. Later, when my mother and some other family came to town for me and the funeral, she was pulled over, harassed, and indirectly threatened.

I've always wished I had hard evidence, or at least knew for sure so that I could exact revenge... I miss my dad. Although he was a criminal by the law, he had morals. Everyone liked my dad, he was always helping out less fortunate people, be it with interest free loans, gifts, food, anything.
>>
>>16934063
How did they find out it was him?
>>
>>16934503
That sucks, bro. Corrupt cops are just as bad, if not worse than, the criminals they chase.

Got anymore cool stories to tell about your dad? You can help keep his memory alive here.
>>
My great grandparents were bootleggers during Prohibition for the Kosher Nostra.

Apparently from what my dad has said I could join Murder Inc. if I asked and was committed to them.
>>
I have a coworker who is cousins to Manson and when she lived in California she would visit him every once in a while.

Said he acted sane and just fucked with reporters.
>>
My grandpa when he was young (early 30's ) murdered a man, butchered the shit out of the guy with a machete. Also my dad killed a couple of guys... And my step brother molested me when I was little.
>>
>>16932994
I'm the 7th child of a 7th child of a 13th child of a 13th child of a 13th child of a 13th child.
>>
File: 1429672674909.jpg (146KB, 1000x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1429672674909.jpg
146KB, 1000x1288px
My uncle commited war crimes in 'Nam. Once made the whole "orders are orders" argument when PTSDrunk. He's dead now so I'm not breaking any confidences.
There's sooooooo much more disfunction than that in my family but that's the only thing kept kinda secret.
Oh, and I had a great grandmother who wasn't white. But that sort of family secret has a expiration date. So it's no big deal now.
Oh, and I'm a closet-case transsexual. If the rest of the family doesn't know that secret then I don't know why all that verbal, emotional, and financial abuse happened. So that might be a secret the rest of the family knows and keeps too. But if I can't reveal that secret whenever I want then who the hell can?
I think all the rest of the horrible stuff I could possibly mention is public knowledge in my hometown. Small town people like to gossip.
>>
I'm a descendant of cannibals from the absolute shit show that was Jamestown.

That's about it. I've also got some family in the mafia but honestly those guys are just goofy old fucks who eat cigars, drink whisky, and don't actually do anything anymore.
>>
>>16932994
My uncle showed me a picture of him shooting dude, he was in the mob, also a picture with the guy's body, face showing and all, swears up and down it was Jimmy Hoffa. He was shot and killed a while later.
>>
>>16933373
Cherokee. Why the fuck is it always Cherokee. Everyone and their dog who ever claims that their great-whatever was Indian, they always fucking say they're Cherokee. It's like they ever only know one band.
>>
>>16934700
Quit being a sperg-burglar and go here >>16929847
>>
>>16932994
my father wrote a letter to my mother about being possessed by an entity and that it loved her , but does no longer and thus has left him too so he cant be with her anymore and his sons are gods sons , never were his.

one of my brothers developed full blown shziophrenia , i had a psychotic episode talking about god demons angels and that we will be unleashed upon mankind.

everyone of my dreams has demons attacking me in em , occasional nightterrors that last a few seconds and only ends if i reach out to jesus.

i made something dissapear when i was psychotic in a parkinglot and the nightshiftguy shat his pants over the radio i ran away wind was whirling around me and the barrier popped away.

i lifted a guy by his neck with one hand same size as me i didn´t even feel his weight.
i ran fast as fuck , at one point i floated and i saw a shadowy creature in the mirror before i spazzed out instead of myself.

long story short you may or may not believe it but everything i said is true.

i suspect my father was into the occult (he killed animals for fun we later found out) he was in some sect (later found out)

i may be a sleeping demonchild , am at 26 now have it under control but seem to have lost my abilities to some extent.
i could read peoples movements and actions before they would do it , also worked online.
i could tell how a person feels and i could make people be terrified of me.

all of these can be attributed to mania but the more i digged into it the more i stopped caring until it was the only thing i could think about and just accepted it how it is.

i am a strong believer in christ and repent any occult activity or demonic encounters.

oh well i may or may not be a tool who knows , all i know is that when i lose my cool i turn into a monster (voice becomes way deeper echos and electronicy) i switch into a completely deeper personality void of fear pain and humanity.

not much of a secret i guess not attentionwhoring either just sharing.
>>
>>16932994
My great grandfather from my moms side was a murderer. He killed at least 2 people in Canada. My great uncle from my dads side was a hit man for a cartel in the 80s. He disappeared. Safe to say he's dead. My unlce(dads brother) killed 2 men in a bar shooting. Cops chased him down. He got into a shoot out with them and died.
>>
my great grandpa was a free mason same for my grandpa
>>
>>16934760
Get some therapy, man. I'm being serious. Your family fucked with your head big time.
>>
File: lobonov1.jpg (329KB, 475x649px) Image search: [Google]
lobonov1.jpg
329KB, 475x649px
>>16933366
aw yeah
>>
>>16933738
I'm 26 and my grandfather was born in 1928, Fish killedin the 20's, since it happened when the grandfather was a kid it's not that unlikely really
>>
>>16934547
>Kosher Nostra
>Murder Inc
tf is this
>>
>>16933174
What movie? There's no movie called borderlands
>>
>>16934868
lol im fine , why would you think i need therapy?
im not a weakminded babby anymore , i wear the armor of god.
#fedora
>>
Not greentexting because I'm on my phone.

Grandfather was German, he moved to Canada to work during the second War. He came here with two other men.

They helped each other build their houses on the same street and managed a machine shop until they retired and slowly died off one by one.

My grandfather was the last of the three alive.

When our next door neighbor had left/died (we called him Mr. Weirner but we didn't know his real name) my now best friend and his family moved into the house. His dad decided to do renovations around the house which included digging up a concrete pathway on the side between my grandfather's house and his. As they were digging they discovered bones that were mixed up in the concrete. Myself and my friend kept the bones in a box and asked my grandfather about it as soon as we could. The conversation went something like this:

Grandad, we found bones in the concrete path
>what?
We found bones in the walkway next to your house
>*pause*
>*chuckle* there are no bones there, I don't know what you're talking about

It turns out that "Mr. Weirner" was a high ranking member of the luftwaffe and he was living under an assumed name. No idea who he was or what the bones were from.

And that's my story.
>>
My paternal aunt (unlicensed pharmacist) poisoned my uncle (womanizing wife beating corrupt cop). He died shortly afterwards because he slipped in the shower and hit his head. She also use to lightly poison my cousins food so that she could care for them (munchausen). My paternal grandmother abused the fuck out of all her kids. If her food or drinks weren't the right temperature, she would throw it in their face, then make them strip and beat them senseless. My uncle followed in her footsteps and disciplined his children the same way. My maternal grandfather was schizophrenic. He was into animal sacrifice and sometimes dug up people's graves, because apparently the spirits told him to or they'd kill his family. He lived on a farm and use to eat a lot of raw meat, so I think his late onset (age 70) schizophrenia was brought on by poor health. One of my male cousins on my moms side is schizophrenic thanks to a brain parasite that ate away at his brain (he got it on grandpa's farm). Doctors caught it too late. Another one of my cousins worships Hitler (not white!) and is a total NEET. Another made a deal with the devil through a haitian witch doctor and claims to have been protected from death on 3 separate occasions. I have an uncle who lives alone in a unfinished house in the middle of nowhere. He has a really mysterious reputation. All I have to do is mention that I'm his niece and people (cops and gang bangers alike) either leave me alone or escort me to my destination. I have no idea what he did. My sister use to molest me when I was 7, after she repeatedly got molested by an older man at our babysitters house & my parents did nothing. She tried to kill me by pushing me down a big flight of stairs once. She also tried to get another kid to stab me. I never told my parents about it. Our parents abused us a lot. They pitted us against each other. They'd say they wished they had better children even though we were good kids (virgins, good grades, no drugs etc).

FML.
>>
>>16932994
noncing
>>
>>16933013
Hard to top that
>>
>>16933094
50 points for gryffindor
>>
>>16933174
Was the leader called El Padrino de Matamoros?
>>
>>16933331
Definitely some shady shit there, especially seeing as the captain in charge hung himself shortly afterwards
>>
These were my great grandmother's uncles:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/James–Younger_Gang
>>
My great auntie was an occult practitioner. Died a long time ago. Some still see her ghost. Even in pictures. Its very scary. She was a feminist and hated men. Apparently she had the gift of walking out of her body and was an expert in numerology.
>>
My family was responsible for the Trail of Tears.
>Distant relative had relations with Cherokee woman
>Had a baby
>He grew up half Caucasian/Cherokee
>Sold the Cherokee out
>Trail of Tears

Also, the guy that robbed more banks than any outlaw in history was a relative of mine.
>>
Same poster of:
>>16935171

>>16935138
Funny, this article mentions the James Younger gang on the third page at the bottom.
http://www.legendsofamerica.com/we-henrystarr.html
>>
>>16934951
>It turns out that "Mr. Weirner" was a high ranking member of the luftwaffe and he was living under an assumed name. No idea who he was or what the bones were from.

You didn't tell the cops?

>>16934985
Well fuck. Whenever I think I had it rough with my family, threads like these make us look like goddamn Leave it to Beaver.
>>
>>16932994
I come from a bloodline that involved itself in some very, very dark magic. Nearly every single member of my family was involved in it to some degree. My grandma firmly believes our land is cursed now because of it. They're christian now to try and counteract all that.
>>
A couple of brothers from my moms side of the family are actually infamous. They were part of the IRA and killed a couple of people by blowing up a bike or some shit. I don't really remember the story.
>>
>>16934926
There is. It's called THE Borderlands tho
>>
Not me so much, but my ex fiancé had a grandfather who was a second lieutenant in an Osaka based Yakuza family.

Didn't know until I spent a year living in Japan with her. (I met her while she was working abroad). Her grandmother told about her life as a yakuza wife. It wasn't as epic as I thought it would be. This particular family only focuses on gambling, so there wasn't any really awesome stories you'd expect to hear from the Yakuza.
>>
My grandmothers mother is jewish.
>>
There is a rumor that my ancestors changed their name because they were thieves and had a bounty out on them.
>>
My paternal great-grandpa was murdered at the mill by some people.
My maternal grandma's side of the family is said to have become rich by finding a bag of gold coins in the river.
My maternal grandpa's side of the family was rich, but lost almost everything beyond their home to an event my granddad refused to tell my grandmother, and took it to his grave, but apparently it was some guy's fault, and they never spoke again. A couple of months ago my mom said a story about them working at some bank-like company, and the retard decided to play poker with the vault open(and he took money from it or something). Biiig hole in finances at the next inventory, so they both had to sell a ton of stuff to not go to jail. Don't know if it's true(neither does she), and why she decided to tell me after all these years.

My aunt also has a jar of silver bullions they buried into a plot of land far-away due to communists, but they sold it before it could be retrieved.
We also have papers documenting my dad's family history pre-1900's hidden in grandma's attic that i need to find. Also learn to read, since they are in Cyrillic, but in our non-slavic tongue(blame the Council of Florence).
>>
>>16933738
grandpa was 14 at the time and fish killed in the 20s and 30s
you do the math
>>
>>16934503
>dad was a piece of scum drug dealer
>them ebil piggies are the bad guys for trying to stop him
Your daddy had it coming m8, and that's even if you believe in that lame conspiracy theory
>>
>>16934547
>kosher nostra
so, the jewish mafia?
and unless you can time travel to the 40s murder inc is just a rap record now
>>
Apparently my great grandmother poisoned her husband and was part of a poisioning ring. She said that she brought the drug because she thought it eod get him to stop drinking, and she had no idea that it would kill him.
>>
>>16935126
>>16934926
it was this
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_J._Kilroy

Basically my brother was a truck driver back in the late 80s early 90s. Ran everything that was legal to some things that weren't and he'd cross the border a lot.
He ran into those guys and just said they were "weird and always looking to bring people down to their ranch for parties" and he just didn't trust them. Said they came off like edgy high schoolers trying to act hard but the locals were actually afraid of them so he just hung back and ignored them. He also never stayed in Mexico for more then a day or two because of people like this
>>
>>16935329

> taking what you read on /x/ seriously.
Come on, now. You're better than that.
>>
>>16935348
The cult was actually a group that did stuff from Palo Mayombe, an African magic religion. They did really twisted things that are not part of Palo, like using human body parts. Most paleros don't do most of what they did, even if they are drug dealers. The label of Satanist would make some sense, because they corrupted a tradition.
>>
There's a history in my family of mysterious deaths, specifically the boys.
My Mother used to tell me about how my grandfather was found drowned in the family pool when he was only seven years old.
His father had died in a freak shaving accident when he was *only six*.
My own Father lasted longer, was not even a teenager when he had an x-ray.

He had a skeleton inside him. He wailed at the doctor "I'm twelve, and what is this?".
It was fatal. There was nothing that could be done.
>>
>>16932994
Everyone thinks that my dad made the world in seven days, but the truth is, [spoiler]it was 6 days.[/spoiler]
>>
File: gangster.jpg (94KB, 620x576px) Image search: [Google]
gangster.jpg
94KB, 620x576px
found out one of my grandfathers was a bootlegger and gangster in the 30s and 40s pretty much by accident
>playing at grandfathers house one summer when I was like 12
>bike gets a flat, grandpa tells me to get the tire pump from his tool shed
>go to his shed which is filled with clutter and do some poking around
>find a small wooden box among the clutter, looks way to nice to be in here
>maybe its a lost treasure box from my grandma or something and ill be a good grandson to bring it back
>open it
>old money and a walther p38 wrapped in a rag
>wtf
>show it to him, he stammers saying its just some old souvenirs from his travels around the world
>not convinced, ask my dad, dad says the same thing
>keep bringing it up until he finally tells me
>he used to be a truck driver for a bootlegger in the 30s when he was like 17, worked his way through the ranks and was meyer lanskys driver for some time
>caught a bullet once, retired and mopved to upstate NY and opened a shop

I didn't believed it until he showed me seven other hidden gun spots around his house
>>
Great grandfather was involved in the Dixie Mafia. He killed another member and had to flee west. Changed his name. That's as far back as anyone knows for that side of the family.

Cousin, related by marriage, escaped from prison and killed the cop who put him in there. He was sentenced to death. Never met him, but I know his blood relatives. Absolutely bat shit crazy.

My mom's brother raped her. Or tried to. She told me once a long time ago and I don't care to clear that specific up. If he ever comes by to visit my grandmother he'll definitely know he's not welcome here. I'll place my Reuger on the counter. He doesn't know I know. But one day he will. I may not kill him, but I'll give him some lasting scars and cripple his legs.

Come on down, you piece of filth. I'll hobble both your knees with my fucking shillelagh.
>>
>>16935369
Damn son, your grandfather was fucking bitches before he was seven?
>>
One of my older brothers was caught kidnapping and molesting/beating little girls from our town.
My family is semi rich (nothing crazy, but we own a lot of local businesses) so we were able to pay off the families because theyre were poor and not get the cops involved. Im completely convinced he's a psychopath and my father told me he is convinced too. He acts like he has the mind of a 13 year old but id bet my balls he's a lot smarter and manipulative then anyone knows. My mom and grandparents think he is like that, and cant be responsible for his actions (or at least they've convinced themselves). When he turned 21 he moved out and nobody has heard a word from him in 3 years. My dad told me to avoid contact with him at all costs and if he ever tries to find me or my sister call him for help. He's probably one of those 50 active unknown serial killers in the US right now
>>
>>16934941
I enjoyed the story good luck in your endeavors
>>
It's always been an unspoken part of the family that my great grandfather was a rapist and possibly serial killer. Married a 13 year old when he was 24, never allowed contact with that side of the family, then after a series of disappearances, he took his wife and left town. Once he was gone, the disappearances stopped, however his wife suspiciously drowned along with the 4th child he couldn't afford to feed. He took another wife, had another kid and then she died of an infection. When the oldest kid was 12, he took off and was never seen again.
>>
>>16935042
Not on normal courtyard exercise?
>>
>>16935537

Normally Outside Nobbing Children In Nearby Garage*

*may not be true
>>
>>16933153
Can't help braindead junkies anon don't feel bad, it's just the truth plain and simple
>>
My family is pretty secretive about how my Grandpaps mother treated him after his younger brother was killed by a train. So here my pap is, he just found his little brother and his two friends mutilated by a train, no idea how much this probably fucks with him over the years. Im suprised at how great of a person he turned out to be. I hear small callbacks to how his mother treated him after that, blamed him for his brothers death, berated him, beat him. Shed be crucified by people today, she basically psychologically tortured my pap. My parents and aunts/uncles will get to talking about it if the topic comes up, but my grandma and people related to us her age were very keen on keeping people out of others business and praising people even though they dont deserve it. Theres also a bit that goes around about how bad my uncle treated my cousin and how bad my other uncle acts and treated my other cousin.
>>
>>16935403
>One of my older brothers was caught kidnapping and molesting/beating little girls from our town.
>My family is semi rich (nothing crazy, but we own a lot of local businesses) so we were able to pay off the families because theyre were poor and not get the cops involved.

That is sick and shitty, protecting a psychopath like that. Fuck that.

>>16935632
That's fucking terrible, I'm glad he turned out okay.
>>
>>16933153
Damn that's exactly the route my sister is on right now.
>>
>>16934434
What?
>>
My grandma is member of a relatively small cult and she attends their meetings and stuff like that, pretty creepy, I don't know many details but I suspect my mom and sister may know more about it since they're the next females in lineage

Last time I asked they almost disowned me

Also my great great uncle killed a whole deal of people over a land disagreement, we still legaly own the land, but of course we eouldn't even DARE going in there out of shame
>>
>>16934700
The Cherokees in my family were pushy about being Cherokee even though they were the nigger kind (no offense great grandma!). The other indians in my family were something else, but by my generation no one remembers exactly what they were because the oldest family member on that side of the family never even found out.
>>
You won't believe this, so I'm not worried about being found. I'll tell you my families' biggest secret.. We're not human.

Well actually that's not strictly true, a better way to put it would be "We're not from earth".

We look very similar to humans, and probably decend from the same species', but there are little differences that we hide in order to blend in. The main one being our stomachs. We have 2 bellybuttons, one above the other.

We never get fat. We age rapidlly from ages "0-10". We don't age much after 25. We always have multiple-baby births, it's usually 4-6, never just one. Our sexual organs are different. A females' vagina is much smaller and lacks any "clitoris". The males penis has no foreskin or head. Sex is not pleasurable. We lack some human emotions. Our brains are different.

We aren't trying to take over the planet, we're just trying to survive. There are probably 10,000 of us.
>>
>>16935867
Are you Pleiadian?
>>
>>16935908
No. I don't know if any of that Alien "little greys" stuff is true or not.

I was born here, as were the previous 10 generations of my family. The original "us" arrived here 6752 years ago.
>>
my dad had other family that I did not know about. I found out about them when my half sister from secret family died and they delivered death notice
>>
>>16935946
The greys are a different race of alien.
Pleiadian people look human, actually the human form and look is quite common in the universe. I would try and gain more info about you ancestry
>>
File: AyyLmao.jpg (16KB, 204x202px) Image search: [Google]
AyyLmao.jpg
16KB, 204x202px
>>16933073
>>
>>16932994
I took the cookie from the cookie jar.

Good luck catching me.
>>
>>16933398
>A non blood relative married one of Hitler's nieces

>non blood relative

So it's not family, then.
>>
>>16933073
Must be a black magician
>>
>>16934457
post pic
>>
>>16933331
Noice quads!

This man speak truth!
>>
>>16936247
That's not quads.
>>
>>16933030
'hey son, we have a very dark secret, but you should never find out, now go and play'
>>
>>16935670
My dad didn't really want to, but a son is a son. Not to mention it ruining everyone else's lives and my mom and grandparents defending him and owning half of the family resources. I was 14 when it happened and didn't even get the full story until I was 16
>>
>>16935806
Not that guy, but one of my best friends went that route and you have too choices. Harden the fuck up and use any means you can to straighten them out, or cut your loses and dump them from your lives. Even if you do the first thing you may end up doing the second one
>>
>>16935867
so youre Asian?
>>
>>16933030
>>16936376
>tfw it was just your grandpa fucking with your dad out of boredom
>he's still laughing at his punk ass from hell
>>
File: suge knight.jpg (101KB, 1772x1329px) Image search: [Google]
suge knight.jpg
101KB, 1772x1329px
>>16932994
He isn't blood related, but a family friend who my family basically took it and "adopted" was big into the music producing game and worked at Suge Knights company back in the 90s and 2000s. He claims to have done tons of gangster shit and helped ditched the car that they used to kill Tupac (He also swears that Tupac and other rap artists did it in a gangland thing)
>>
>>16935867
Post proof with your dick and belly buttons
>>
>>16935867
Post pics so we can believe you
>>
Some decades ago, a family member of mine worked for the Medellin cartel and was used as an assassin. Of course, he was killed and still my uncle tells me of how his side of the family got into the drug business. I heard how he would sometimes see shady people come into his house but ignored it because his parents invited them in. I'm not entirely sure if his side of the family is still active in the drug business but from what I heard, they moved to Mexico after Escobar was caught. If anything, I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up working for El Chapo. I say that I don't know because my uncle cut off ties from that side of the family because of a close run ins with the cops and just generally bad blood.
>>
My grandpa on my mothers side was a highly successful Military Police agent most of his working life. He has told me and my cousins numerous stories about his service which started in the Korean war. He claimed that they gave his unit an injection called 'Vitamin K' which may have been a genetic experiment because he testifies to it giving him increased strength, stamina, and quicker healing. This was after Russian experiments trying to make super soldiers. Ive seen him lift cars a couple of inches off the ground and hes over seventy, in good health, and smokes a fuckton of cigarettes since a teen. In the Korean war he was blinded by mustard gas and still had to complete his tank training so his unit had him push the button to fire after they lined up a shot to decimate a gathering of about a hundred North Koreans. After returning to the US he took up MP and confiscated millions of dollars of military equipment being sold on the black market. He received a hand written letter from Reagan years later thanking him. My mom and her siblings growing up recount there being no picture on his license and moving halfway across the country overnight because of how many enemies he accrued stopping equipment theft. Then it happened again, and again until they finally settled down in the woods literally on the fence of a huge military complex having gone through three fake identities. He has a microphish (pre-microchip) in his tooth and back with his medical info. They removed it a couple of times to redact his medical records because his medical records were literally top secret. I really wondet what kind of shit he was involved in. Genealogy searches for our family deadend because he is a ghost.
>>
>>16936554
Also this is probably just a great coincidence but I strikingly resemble Venom Snake and am an almost spitting image of my grandpa, we even have the exact same skin down to the birthmark.
>>
Well my family is fucking insane. You can ask for any specific stories if you want but here we go:
- Schizophrenia
- Drug addiction
- Drug dealing
- Cannibalism
- 3 sisters fucking the same man (2 of them had his children)
- An uncle who hasn't been in touch with reality for around 2 decades, still thinks we're on 1989. He's treated like... just not like a human
- Violence
- Suicides and suicide attempts
- Prostitution
- Sexual abuse
>>
fuck guys i dont usually post on /x/ but this shit has been eating at me forever. My family actually buys bootleg DVDs and we watch movies on them. Even thought it specifically says its illegal.
>>
>>16936625
the HELL !
>>
>>16936655
Yup. I ended up studying psychology out of a counter phobia to losing my fucking mind.
As a child, every time I ever did something a little creative or "crazy" I'd be told I was turning schizophrenic. Shit sucks because I actually do have quite the artistic bone (and obviously a bit of mental issues too)
>>
>>16936625
wat tell us about cannibalism!
>>
>>16936625
cannibalism story, is it related to the sexual abuse
>>
>>16936711
>>16936720
Actually the cannibalism is related to the semi-dead uncle.
Let's call him Albert for the sake of the thread. He's the 10nth of 13 siblings, mother died giving birth to the 13th (cool story behind that too). The father went to work in a different counttry and left his children pretty much alone. My father, as the oldest brother, tried to take care of all of them, but he was only aout 15 years old and they were dirt poor.
So uncle Albert, when he was 14, he started doing all sorts of drugs and joining gangs, which eventually led to him being the lead singer of some metal band. Apart from the basic rockstar life of fucking every possible (cheap) ho, he did all sorts of drugs, ending up schizophrenic. He and his band mates then made some fucked up rituals where they consumed human flesh.
When uncle Albert was done traveling all over the country being insane and miserable, he came back with empty eyes, incoherent speech, paranoid, vividly hallucinating, looking pretty much like a homeless insane man,shat pants and all.
Today he just stays on his bed under the covers all day, staring into the wall. Sometimes he escapes and walks along the train tracks, for hours and hours and hours, and his brothers go look for him.
On the very few times I've heard him talk, he thinks we're in 1989, he thinks he's young, he and he asks for weed.
Absolutely forgotten by God's hand, my uncles and aunts don't know what to do with him really, and as a future psychologist I can never ever mention that to anyone, not even my partner of almost 4 years.
>>
>WW1, relative fighting in the trenches sees that it is just wanton slaughter
>so, he swapped his ID discs with a dead comrade, so it looks like he was dead
>under new identity, goes awol and leaves with an Indian nurse to Australia
>changes name again, once there
>becomes wealthy and before dying comes clean
>his name is on the war memorial as dying in WW1
>see it and smile and think of the crafty old bastard
>>
>>16936762
The 13th brother got lucky.
When my grandma was pregnant with him, she already had the feeling that she was going to die. She sat my father on her lap and told him a twisted story of the cycle of life that creeps me out a little bit, saying that she was like a little plant who already produced all of the fruits she could and now was time for her to dry out like the trees in autumn. Like I said, my dad was still a child at this point, and her mother was an absolutely depressed woman, who cheated on grandpa, which also cheated on her and beat her multiple times. My father witnessed some of the kicking sessions.
So when grandma had her 13th child, he was stolen by distant relatives (a pair of sisters) who actually lived in a very fancy part of the US and had made quite a bit of money as singers (Side note: their mother died in a ridiculous way, as she was taking a shower to get ready for one of their shows, she fell and cracked her head open in the sink). He was never told the truth, and grew up in a big house with luxuries, surfing and going to university. I think it's pretty sick that he had no idea what kind of hell his brothers and sisters were going through.
Lucky bastard.
>>
>>16936795
The suicide attempt one:
I was 7 years old, and I was watching TV. All of a sudden, the phone rings, and dad picks up. He looks absolutely scared and he takes my two brothers and me to the car without explaining much. We arrive at my maternal aunt's house.
Mom is there.
Lying down.
On the couch.
My cousins (boy and girl, around 13 years old) attempt to distract us playing fucking scrabble as we hear the disgusting noises of my mother being forced to throw up all of the pills she swallowed, and begging for my dad and her sister to let her go.
They then went to the hospital, and we stayed there "playing". My memories of this day are pretty blurry, to be honest. Next thing I remember is my mother laying in my brother's bed, with needles going in her body, looking shitfaced and partly sedated. And hearing the words that are stuck in my head:
"Forgive me for being so stupid..."
You know what I did? I asked for my present. Because it was my fucking birthday. My brothers looked at me in disbelief.
But she did have a present for me.
A little make up set.
I went and played with it.
Happy birthday to me.
And fuck you too, mother.
>>
>>16935329
>>16935329
What a fukin prick-
you obviously dont know how the real world works-
anons dad seemed like he loved his family and community-
actually did more for people than the jerkoff cops who most likely murdered him-
not to mention terrorised women and children-
hows your coffee?
enjoy cigarettes?
how about tylenol or those scripts?
piss off fag drugs are like guns-
of course in the wrong hands they cause chaos-
they save lives as well-
inb4 youre a little dik cop yourself-
m8-
faggit
>>
>>16936826
Well since I'm alone in this thread now I may just enjoy the outlet and keep going.
Have you ever wished that one of your family members just died? Not in a teenage-fuck-everything sort of way, but as in really wishing death upon someone. I have.
My schizophrenic aunt lived with us for a while. We even shared a bed, which I from time to time kicked her out of during my sleep, apparently on accident.
We watched Blue's Clues together.
But the bitch just went nuts at some point. Drugs, prostitution, sharing a man with two of her sisters, going to another country just to work at McD's. There's rumors about sexual abuse by other family members. Not tha you can really trust an insane person's testimonial, though. She once ran into the street naked screaming that her brothers (my dad included) abused her. At this point she was already an adult, with her own (absolutely insane) children.
There was human shit and urine in the floor of her house. She and her husband walked around naked in front of her kids.
I wanted her dead because my father signed to be legally responsible for her fucking kids for a little while. Not fair. By the way the kids are quite a charm: the boy kicks his own mom, and the girl, after her brother pissed on her homework, bit one of his testicles off.

I want off this family.
>>
My 2 brothers and I killed our moms boyfriend because he beat her and raped her. We got him drunk and walked him to a field then stabbed him and stomped on his head until it was squashed.

>tfw his head made a loud snap noise when it collapsed under the weight of my foot
>>
My Uncle inducted his two sons into a Crowley style devil-worship sexcult when they were very young. My Aunty only found this out when she came down one morning to find them masturbating the tied-up family dog AND stabbing it at the same time with a kitchen knife. She quizzed them, and they told her what had been happening. They were attending rituals with the father where animals and people were killed, sex was often involved, and they were being sexually abused by the adults. A few days later my Uncle took the kids and they've never been seen since.
>>
>>16936873
>Have you ever wished that one of your family members just died?
yes
my dad. i had fantasies of stabbing him repeatedly or just wished he truly died

keep going on with your stories
>>
>>16936962
I've had more than a few like, actually die. no, I hope everyone lives a long time.
>>
My sister was raped by her boyfriend in college. Long story short she ended up marrying him and are now rich, summer home on Martha's Vineyard and shit.

He doesn't know that some of us know.
>>
My dad was born in 1956. He told me he did the military service, and one day, doing the math, I realised that was in 1977-1978. Back then, the dictatorship here had some twisted shit going on, that involved disappearances, torture and more stuff to commies and lefties. This also involved the military. My dad also told he went to the south, and there were some prisoner camps there too. I've never asked him more about this. I'm pretty sure he did something, not something awful, but something. Maybe i'll ask him someday.
Also, my dad is not someone interested in politics, but he has some commie tendences.
>>
>>16936653
cops are on there way now you sick degenerate
>>
File: im not sure how to feel.gif (1MB, 266x268px) Image search: [Google]
im not sure how to feel.gif
1MB, 266x268px
>>16936762
>he started doing all sorts of drugs and joining gangs, which eventually led to him being the lead singer of some metal band
well that turned around for the better
>>
>>16936844
>dem der pigs took meh dime bag in high school !
glad to see you pulled a peter pan and wont ever grow up
>>
File: guilty of not giving a fuck.jpg (58KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
guilty of not giving a fuck.jpg
58KB, 256x320px
>came from a happy, middle class home
>not poor but nothing to write home about either
>both parents worked, but my mom starts having this mid life crisis episode that lasts like 3 years
>one of her friends at work (who was unmarried, lived alone and probably hadn't been fucked in decades) assures her she needs to drop whatever she has to to follow her dreams and anyone standing in her way is wrong
>spends the next three years going crazy, trying to get us all to move to California so she can be an actress
>steals money from our family savings account
>goes into depressions when we find out and get mad, or better yet when reality hits her and she realizes none of her plans will work
>im not allowed to be angry im told, dad is just trying to keep his psycho wife back from the brink and his family together and mom "just needs to rest"
>one day she tries suicide, we find her with cut wrists in the bathtub
>doctor says she fudged it (whether on purpose or not we don't know) but she would have bleed to death in like 20 hours
>we gather around the hospital bed, telling her we're happy she's here and shes ok
>she looks at me
>"and hows my little anon doing?"
>walk right up to her, look her dead in the face
>"you should have finished the job you fucking dipshit"
>everyone's jaw hits the floor, I walk out feeling better than I have in a long time
>parents eventually divorce, I never make amends with her and she died a few years after
>always told my grandparents and aunts and uncles we fixed things before she died
>>
>>16937141
why do you hate your mother anon
have any legitimate reasons or are you just a little bitch
>>
>>16937154
he just posted a whole greentext of reasons to hate
>>
>>16937156
sounds like she went a little crazy
thats no reason to hate someone. especially your mother
>>
>>16937156
wow so horrible. She wanted to be a star in Hollywood.
>>
>>16937156
People go crazy, and end up with issues. You're never really obligated to help them deal with it, but it just seems that some of the anons here actual hold enough attachment to family they at least might try to help. Not giving a fuck isn't automatically a good thing. I mean, he gave enough fucks to get pissed and feel better after being a dick. If anything, even though it sucks that his mom bought into it so easily, it would have made more sense if he was pissed at his mom's coworker who started her on that.
>>
>>16933070
>be you
>come out to family as cross dresser in front of brother
>family in on it, they praise you for bravery
>ybw
>>
>>16937185
and chose to do so by stealing from her family and trying to turn their lives upside down. IIf she wanted to do that theres a hundred better ways, not to mention trying to kill herself when it didn't work out for them to find?
>>
>>16937207
life is not perfect.
>>
>>16937210
and its made worse by shitty people. If you enable them instead of calling them out on there bullshit theyre just going to keep at it. Maybe if the family set her down and gave it to her straight she wouldn't have gone further down the rabbit hole
>>
File: 1426717010584.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1426717010584.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>sister adopts this cat
>cat is pretty chill until nighttime
>for whatever reason, he meows all damn night
>try to feed him, give him toys, move his litter box. everything
>he literally would just sit at the top of my stair case and meow
>dad works the graveyard shift, so on his days off he'd sleep a lot
>whenever the cat would meow he'd come storming out of his room, chasing after it and kicking it in the ass saying he was going to sell it/murder it/ eat it
>one night the cat starts right up meowing. I go out to shoo him away
>dad marches out of his room, walks right up to it and fucking punts it down the stairs
>it hits the front door and dies instantly
>both our faces
>rush it to the vet, vets like "yeah...its dead guys"
>give it a private funeral behind the tool shed, tell my sister he got into some chemicals and OD'd
>father-son secret bond that will never be broken
>>
>>16937223
no such thing as shitty people. And certainly not that story.
>>
>>16937236
He did the right thing.
>>
>>16937261
>no such thing as shitty people
bait post, im done with you
>>
File: 1446174981632.gif (107KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1446174981632.gif
107KB, 1000x707px
>>16937236
Kek!!

Ma sides ma sides! :,^)
>>
>>16933013
At least you're not Mormons! :)
>>
>>16933110
I'm going to get the book and read it now, thanks anon.
>>
>>16933094
Tonight I shall take a piss. For anon's mom.
>>
>>16933373
It's actually not unheard of for Natives back then to own slaves. Alot of them became Christian and adopted a white persons life style. Mostly because they were brought up that way and forced to forsake their own culture.
>>
>>16935867
Go derail some other thread with your bullshit RP.

>>16935989
You monster!
>>
>>16933153
Only thing dark here is that your sister's crack babies weren't euthanized and are out in the world, free to procreate as much as they want.
>>
My grandma on my mother's side was a very fanatic Nazi and her brother was in the SS. We didn't find out until their sister (last surviving member of that family, other than my mother and me) died a few years ago. When we were cleaning out her stuff, we found some letters and documents. I don't know what he did, but there's probably info on that somewhere. My mother doesn't like to talk about it though.

My father's youngest brother was a junkie and died in 2007, OD'd on heroin. Don't know any details, but I assume it wasn't very glamorous. That side of the family is especially secretive, since most of my cousins are varying degrees mentally retarded and like to breed. I suppose my family has a horrible gene pool.

Also, I think one of my cousins molested some children when he was a teenager. He was in some kind of daycare center for mentally challenged kids and would hang out with the younger ones (like something between 6 and 10). Everyone was fine with that, until he started showing them his dick and eventually got some kids to touch it or touch theirs. They couldn't really do much, since he probably doesn't get why it's wrong or whatever, but my aunt and uncle have kept him more or less locked up at home now, I think. He must be in his 30s.

Oh, also, not family but: Turns out our neighbour was a pedo and his wife knew. Molested his kids, got them to babysit other kids and molested them too. I hung out at that place a lot (one of the kids was my age) and that dude always gave me a bad vibe. Caused me to be scared of men with moustaches for most of my childhood. I actually was considered a witness and was thoroughly questioned when the whole thing came out and I repeatedly told them I didn't remember much about that time in my life. And maybe that's a good thing.
>>
File: le grinning elephant.png (512KB, 1256x768px) Image search: [Google]
le grinning elephant.png
512KB, 1256x768px
>>16937236

lel
>>
>>16936844
Ya ain't hesh kid
Must be fun playing the real boy on 4chan behind your parents pc monitor huh
How the fucking world works deez nuts.
Fuck outta here
>>
>>16937236
oh my god
>>
>>16935347
Well, it worked
>>
File: 397.jpg (63KB, 447x400px) Image search: [Google]
397.jpg
63KB, 447x400px
>>16932994
My great uncle was in the KKK and my aunt has a picture of him and his group marching through town. It's also rumored my grandpa had a threesome with my grandma and her sister. They got pregnant at the same time and had kids within a week of each other.
>>
>>16933084
>family secret
not much of a secret. why thefuck even bring this up
>>
>>16936603
your grandpa is big boss bro
>>
Not family but a guy my father works with. Nicknamed "Brother John" as I think he used to work in a church. He's a nice guy who likes trains.
Anyway, he never knew his father and his family flatly refused to ever talk about him. Even his own mother took his identity to her grave. Makes one wonder.
>>
File: 1397240165743.jpg (899KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1397240165743.jpg
899KB, 1920x1200px
Not a secret, but I don't have any to tell

I did ask my dad about UFOs one time. We lived in the middle of nowhere central Texas. 400 people in the town, and we were out in the country.

Anyway, we lived on a peanut farm. Dad said he went to turn the irrigation pumps off around 11 at night and saw 3 orange triangles in the sky. Said they made staircase movements, This was in the late 80s

in 2008 my friends saw a huge UFO, it's the one thousands of ppl saw near Stephenville.

Shit's out there man. I choose to believe it's humans in super advanced tech, or it really is aliens.
>>
>>16932994
my grandparents buried every other baby that was born in the family
>>
>>16935403
Your family is a piece of shit. Tell your dad I think that too. fuck you all.
>>
My grandfather was a woman beater and a drunk. He nearly died in Korea during the war when he fell into a ravine and broke his leg. He laid there for three days waiting to die, and it was only by sheer luck that a group of GIs found him first. If they hadn't, I wouldn't be typing this right now. He obviously had severe issues as a result of this, but men of his era didn't seek help, they just poured booze on top of their problems. That doesn't excuse his behavior, but it may explain why he acted the way he did.

Eventually my grandma managed to get herself and the kids away from him (not before he had planted one more in her womb) and I guess at that point old Lou realized he had really fucked up and decided it was time to cash out.

My grandpa was an avid hunter, so his brother (my great uncle) probably didn't think anything was amiss when Lou called him up and asked if he wanted to go hunting. He probably didn't think it was too unusual that my grandpa suggested they split up once they were in the woods. At first, he probably didn't even find anything unusual about the shotgun blast.

Only old Lou hadn't shot a deer.

For the life of me I don't know why he thought it was a good idea to bring his brother along to find his body after he had blown his brains out. Maybe he wanted to traumatize one more person on the way out. This happened long before I was born, so I don't know many of the details. I guess it was pretty obvious what had happened or else my great-uncle would have been in deep shit.

I know my grandfather did terrible things, but I don't think he was a bad man, or at least didn't start out that way. I wonder how he would have turned out if he had never been in the Army. Maybe nothing would be different. It scares me how angry I can get over the tiniest things, and I've been plagued with thoughts of suicide for as long as I can remember. Maybe I take after the old man a little myself.
>>
>>16935867
no pics of your belly button? cmon senpai

nice made up story though r8 5/10
>>
>>16936124
Good Call!
>>
>>16936778
based paw paw
>>
>>16937141
people have mental issues. you're a shithead kid for saying that
>>
>>16937073
Whoaa, fellow Flipfag? If yes, ask him if he knows anything about that supposed elite group That Dictator had apparently been putting together that time, possibly to be his own personal assassins, but ended up having to order them all killed because one of them was about to spill all the secrets and stuff to the media.

If I'm mistaken and you have no idea what I'm talking about, though, then my apologies. But do share dark family secrets anyway.
>>
My mother was raped by one of her brothers repeatedly throughout her childhood.

My father molested my half-sister.

My half-brother's mother shot herself in the head and he had to clean chunks of her brain off the wall.

My maternal great-uncle shot himself two years ago.
>>
>>16933076
One side of my family is like this too, except it ends with my grandparents. I would be willing to join but I don't believe in the 'grand architect' and most likely never will.

>>16934370
That is entirely subjective to the lodge you join, in my grandfathers lodge you can actually be a minor and join as long as it is of someone of family relation bringing you in. With 18 being the age limit for bringing in someone without family relation.
>>
>>16933110
Are you a relative of Robert William Fisher?
>>
The cia sends agents to our house and they pretend to be walking their dog near our sidewalk. It's for protection. My family has done some dark things and made many enemies.
>>
nothing
a plain old boring family
granpa never joined/evaded any world war
>>
>>16934503
Yeah, you tell yourself that buddy. Your dad made a dishonest living and didn't think you deserved a peaceful existence. Blame it on the people who risk themselves to keep the community safe instead of drugs or irresponsible behavior.
>>
>>16934503
holy shit how did u not pursue this any further? i would go full batman mode on the department and find the ones responsible
>>
My great grear grandfather was a boxer in Shamokin PA who actually killed two guys during boxing matches. My great grandfather was in the KKK (lived in Elkton, MD) who raped two of his daughters (not my great grandmother but her two sisters), ended up getting one of them pregnant because he raped her so used a clothes hanger to pull the fetus out. He also owned a Plantation in Delaware and had many slaves, a few of which he killed according to my grandmother.

On the bright side I'm pretty normal and the rest of my family is as well.
>>
>>16934921
Kosher Nostra is a cute term for the Jewish mob.

>>16935332
That's just what they want you to think ;)
>>
>>16933392
>pick up my lamb
wat
>>
My uncle is a big time drug dealer in Mexico. My dad doesn't talk about it, but from the pictures my uncle and my cousins post on Facebook, it's pretty fucking obvious. Not only do they own a fucking mansion, they post themselves holding assault rifles and handguns, fancy cars they buy every month, and their most recent acquisition, a white tiger cub. No kidding.
>>
>>16933070
omfg.. no plz
>>
im related to hitler
>>
My great grandmother was an Abbo.
I sniffed petrol once.
>>
>>16938257
jeez sorry to hear that
>>
>>16934611
damn
>>
>>16937948
or your family is a family of rats and youre in witness protection
>>
>>16934637
>think ur the opposite gender
>shame war heroes with ptsd

i hope you chop off your dick and regret it
>>
>>16935387
Come on,its just rape,nothing to get upset at
>>
File: cover.jpg (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
57KB, 400x400px
Well I thought my life was alright till a little while ago literally like last week I found out that my brother raped my sister when they were younger. And there father (I'm adopted) molested my cousin and my uncle is apparently a Crack smoking pill popping gay who participates in gay orgys in a 4 story house dressed as Liberace (https://youtu.be/AbIB8NH-Uv4) on Halloween. I go both ways and have multiple sex toys for both sex's which I'm sure my family knows about and the sex. I'm sure my mom heard me getting nailed by some hot guy I hooked up with at a bar one late night/early morning for hours on cocaine/meth(shit was so cash) as well as hearing me destroying a girl in the shower at 5 in the morning. I also have recurrent visions of my self as a child or even a toddler running into a room to hide, being found and having what I think is a shotgun pointed to my face. I feel like this has been engraved into my brain since I was born. Although I have no idea what it might be. There is more but... Whatever.
>>
>>16932994
- Great-grandfather was interred at one of the camps for the Japanese during WWII. He used to be a great and humorous guy according to the family. He gets sent away for a few weeks for further interrogation. He comes back as a violent alcoholic who can't sleep and stayed that way until his death decades later. He never told anyone what happened.
- Mom molested me almost daily for years. Dad did it a couple of times but stopped. The bitch is a closet bulldyke but won't admit it. I want her to rot in Hell.
>>
File: 1351831977351.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1351831977351.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>16938528
>>
I have reason to believe there's some dark(ish) secrets, just my family on both sides is quite private about things like this. How can I go about finding out?
>>
>>16938618
Yeah honestly that's kinda how I take it. Its life whatever... Shit happens
>>
File: 1443273201671.jpg (159KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443273201671.jpg
159KB, 900x600px
>>16933013
>>
>>16937115
>>16937586
idiots-the cops murdered anons father-
terrorised his mother as she was going to the funeral-
all because they couldnt do their jobs and build a case-
anons father outwitted them and they killed him for it-to say his dad deserved to die is a pussy move and condones these actions of said "authority figures"-
And as a 40 yr old very successful drug dealer for the last 25 years i say fuk that
fuk them
and fuk you
I run on a strict code of ethics to ensure product doesnt fall into the hands of children -
i give to people who really need with interest free loans and if someone is too far out there, i cut them off-
sounds to me like anons father had more morals than the civil servants who murdered him in cold blood-tell me im wrong-
if thats the kind of cops you support you can suk a dik
>>16934503
i feel you anon-your dad sounded like a cool mother fucker
>>
A story from my boyfriend's distant branch of family: one of his father's cousins was shot by his own son because he repeatedly beat his wife. there was no police involved, and it happened on the countryside. nobody talks about it.
>>
>>16937586
>>16937115
you little bitches aint shit-
dees nuts on down to the 817 and see whats up with it-
>>
we once killed some dirty prods up in the north
>>
File: ring.jpg (1MB, 1000x1339px) Image search: [Google]
ring.jpg
1MB, 1000x1339px
There seem to be a lot of things in both sides of the family I don't know about.
Most interesting is probably a ring I got when my grandmother passed away that starts showing up in pictures just after WW2 and that nobody seems to know anything about. asked family members and they assumed (like I myself) she got it from my grandfather but he insisted she has had it for as long as he could remember, they didn't start dating until about 6 years after she started wearing it (for as far as i can tell from pictures). She always wore and wouldn't take it off. It always caught my attention when I was little and I used to love looking at it call it her princess ring, and it was promised to me for as long as I can remember. Other family has no clue how she got it especially because it is a pure gold, hand crafted ring with a big stone and she was the youngest of a poor farmers family of 16 kids. When she died she literally owned 4 pieces of jewellery al given to her, so her buying it for herself seems unological. Theories range from, family in russia (her mother, my great grandmother) that is apparenly connected to the tsaar, a secret lover presumably her former employer that was a widowed dentist (he would occasionally buy her new clothes so an ring would not be weird), or it was given to her or taken from someone during the war. I always wear it out of respect for her because i love the way it looks, and have had multiple people tell me it seems to have a strong energy connected to it. pic. related.
>>
>>16932994
If we told you, they wouldn't be secrets.
>>
>>16932994
my cousin killed a bunch of people (4-5) in North Dakota in the 80s, he was shot in the head when going after the his would be 6th victim
>>
>>16933366
:o
>>
my great-grandfather we think was involved in organized crime somehow. he apparently never talked about it (died long before i was born), but he was somehow bringing in a lot more income than his job could generate.
>>16933070
is he hot?
>>
>>16938628
Snoop through any personal papers or journals you can find. Don't get caught.
>>
>>16938042
You haven't really lived until you beat kid with a lamb.
>>
File: 109834019580.jpg (40KB, 561x800px) Image search: [Google]
109834019580.jpg
40KB, 561x800px
>Dark Family Secrets

My great grandfather was a high ranking member of the Schutzstaffel (SS). He kept a detailed journal of his daily life that dates back to when he was 23. The journal is almost too gruesome to read during his time as a Nazi. Rapes, murders, torture, pillaging, really anything you can imagine he took part in or ordered.

We have tons of relics from his time as an SS officer, gold teeth, photographs, weapons, and other things. The most interesting thing that I found though was several pairs of dog tags and identity cards. After reading into his journal some I realized that these were all taken from people he personally killed or murdered. Most of them were officers of foreign military's, some of them just a gold star with a number on it from some unlucky Jew who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. One specific set of dog tags caught my eye though. The name on them was familiar, it being the same last name as my childhood best friend. After some research by me and him we learned that his grandfather was considered to be KIA during WWII but his body was never found, nor were any identifying factors (his dog tags). My great fucking grandfather killed my best friends grandfather during WWII..... Talk about living in a small world...
>>
>only seen maternal grandfather twice in my life
>always heard weird stories about him
>would go off for months and leave my grandmother with shoeboxes full of money
>was a mercenary in Borneo
>allegedly took his second wife scuba diving and murdered her
>my aunt had a creepy older boyfriend who followed her around way too much when she was 16, one day he came home and said 'you won't be seeing him again'
>poached rare birds eggs, always had weird historical artefacts he probably shouldn't have owned
>would openly say 'off back to Africa to kill some wogs'

He also once told my mother 'if you ever have to kill someone and it's a mother and her children, kill the mum first because they'll do anything to protect their kids'

No idea where he is now but apparently he writes sex novels under a false name.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 178x178px
I guess there's an unsaid thing in my family that my grandfather had something important to do with the atomic bombings, he's dead now and all the records are either gone or beyond our reach except one my uncle found that mentions bombing missions planned for that day he was a career air force officer so a lot of his stuff is pretty shadowy
>>
>>16938859
Prove it faggot. So many people lie about this it's unreal.
>>
>>16933013
OP said darker, not darkest. stfu
>>
>>16933218
>london
>gangster
Oi m8 i fink u might be nutted m8
>>
>>16936926
THE FUCK
>>
>>16938859
Crazy shit. Glad you two can still be friends, though.

>>16938871
>He also once told my mother 'if you ever have to kill someone and it's a mother and her children, kill the mum first because they'll do anything to protect their kids'

Wow, that's messed up.
>>
>>16932994
my dad got into this country by marrying a mexican-american. he took a bus from New York to Texas and he abducted her drunk from a bar to complete the ceremony and left her passed out on the roadside when it was done. my mom doesn't like to talk about it.
>>
>>16933366
>15 years
>Not 50+ for illegal possesion of firearms, kidnapping, torture and attempted murder
Sounds like you got a shitty lawyer m8.
It would have been easier (and less risky) to pay someone in jail to shiv the two brayans instead of doing it themselves.
>>
>>16933373
That was probably nothing personnal. Niggers are just like that, dancing around for no fucking reason.
>>
File: bigscoob.jpg (1MB, 9387x9999px) Image search: [Google]
bigscoob.jpg
1MB, 9387x9999px
>>16937236
>>
>>16938018
fuck, anon, I'm from Frederick MD. one time a friend brought me to Thurmont and showed me where the KKK used to do cross burnings, if you know anything about that.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 294x294px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 294x294px
>>16934760
What de fugg :-DDDD
Lern to write m8 xDDDDD
>>
File: 1435262955318.png (248KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1435262955318.png
248KB, 500x375px
>>16933086
Seriously, that anon lucked out in the gene pool. Pretty badass imo
>>
>>16932994
a lot of mafia dealings in my family. italian mafia, that is.
>>
i know that my grandma on the mothers side was some sort of military assistant in ww2.
somewhat 20-30 years ago at a some special birthday with a lot of guest one old guy who was a member of the ss recognized some mannerisms of her (how to hold a glass of champagne and shit) and mocked her "ah, blitzmädchen, gestatten etc..." my mom told me grandma was acting caught after that the whole evening. later she told she was in receptionist in the cic of heeresgruppe west, paris, met rommel, stauffenberg and others in person daily and was later in berlin and one of the last persons who where winged out shortly before the soviet army took over...... i would like to know who whe met in berlin....
>>
My great grandmother was adopted which has made learning family history difficult because they didn't keep the best records in the 1890s. Allegedly they were taken away from their father because of some sort of sexual abuse that her older sister came forward about (that's the most my mom would say on the subject).

My great grandmother and her sister were adopted together but soon after her sister developed tuberculosis and lived the rest of her life in a sanitorium.
>>
Man /x/ has a lot of South American people.
>>
>>16933048
Nazi
>>
My ex girlfriend's dad grew up in Ecuador. Some guy in a shack outside of town molested his little brother so all of the neighborhood kids went and burned the house down with the guy inside it.
>>
Members of the ku klux klan. Not really a dark secret cos being white in the south in the 30s and 40s its not that out if the ordinary
>>
I hold myself back from committing the most fucked up acts I can think of all the time because I am the worst person in my "family" pretending to be normal, which is a waste of time like all the love ive ever experienced in my life
>>
>>16935292
>My grandmothers mother is jewish.
Did your mom or grandma convert? Otherwise you're jewish too
>>
>>16935391
lol
>>
File: 1400562970779.jpg (73KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
1400562970779.jpg
73KB, 532x800px
>>16937625
>rumored my grandpa had a threesome with my grandma and her sister
bretty cool grandpa
>>
>>16938871
>>would openly say 'off back to Africa to kill some wogs'
darkly kek'd
>>
>>16932994
THAT MY GRANDMOTHER IS ACTUALLY BLACK
>>
>>16934941
well balanced folks dont say shit like that nigger
>>
When my mom's grandparents died my grandfather found a bunch of 3d Reich nazi medallions stashed in their house. His father was a business man of some kind and travelled a lot, they probably just had dealings with someone in Germany before the war and got the stuff as souvenirs, it obviously wasn't quite as controversial back then. The question is why hang on to it after learning about what happened during the war.
My mom said that she never liked her grandparents and almost felt they were downright evil.
>>
>>16937210
Anons mom's ghost detected
>>
My mother's maternal grandfather was a pedo who raped his daughters up until puberty. When his wife left with the kids he got another wife and started another family, only this time not only was it him raping the girls, the sons he had then joined in. I joined the police force after finding out the story. That fucking arsehole is dead and the other fuckers are incarcerated so I can't do anything about them, but I'll be able to do something for the next kid stuck in that situation.

>>16939231
Good.
>>
File: amoebaproteus450.jpg (24KB, 450x305px) Image search: [Google]
amoebaproteus450.jpg
24KB, 450x305px
My father, grandparents, on-wards were involved with a pseudo satanic cult based around child molestation. It culminated when my dad tried to burn me and my family to death a few years ago during a trance like state where he didn't seem to mind that the fire had reached up to his thigh.

I posted about it here a month or two ago but haven't managed to get any more info about it. There was an incident with him a while ago that didn't seem like enough to post about on his own
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 465x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 465x316px
>>16935867
Fuck roleplay on my fucking /x/
>>
>>16936549
I think someone just saw sicario...
>>
>>16933013
fuck, dude. i REALLY wish you hadn't shared that. now i'll have problems sleeping.
>>
>>16936653
WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD YOU POST THAT ENJOY YOUR BAN FUCKER
>>
>>16939161
same anon. i just remembered something that i would actually be comfortable sharing.
my family is all about blood purity and being genetically superior or some shit like that, because all of us on my dad's side have bright green eyes and fine noses (i think that's how it's called). so when i was little my grandpa collected a bit of my blood and put it in a phial and was like "perfect specimen" or something like that. im not even fucking joking. i kind of wish i was.
>>
>>16939250
>I actually thought like you until someone on 4chan told me i was a pussy since i didnt actually follow through.

so if it makes you feel any better. Youre actually just a pussy.

LeEdgyFace.png
>>
My mother told me that her father killed a man.
Also it seems that a granduncle abused her daughter -a hot ass aunt -.
All our 'family secrets' but who knows.
>>
My younger brother and sister were raised by our mother who I will refer to as M. Until her death in 2010, my siblings were living in their own private hells.

Aside from the various abuses they were privy too, they often watched as M was beat and fucked random men...sometimes in the bed next to them. When my sister was born in 1999, that was around the time M thought I would be a grand idea to have an aquaintence of hers rent out the bedrooms and living room of her small apartment as places men could come and fuck his prostitutes. This was in the house/bedrooms my brother and then newborn sister occupied.

For the first two years of her life my brother, 4 at the time, was pretty much my sisters only care taker. When M would catch him trying to feed her or change her diaper, she would often beat him. If it wasn't for my great grandmother (who raised me) my sister wouldn't be able to speak or write and she has speech promblem and trouble reading to this day. Somewhere between the agesof 3 and 6 my sister was molested by a neighbor and soon after by our brother.

As if the above wasn't bad enough M was a alcoholic, druggie and welfare queen. She knew how to get the most money from the state and kept my brother and sister in special ed for the benifits it granted her. When ever these benifits were set to run their course, she'd get pregnant again. One was a miscarriage which my brother cleaned up off the bathroom floor and one was a stillborn, Kayla.

M was also and idenity theif, stealing throusand from people and even her parents, sister and grandparents. I spent my first few years with her on and off, it stopped all together when I was 3 and was legally adopted by my grandparents. I was 3 months premature with a slew of serious medical conditions one of which required open heart surgery. I don't really know what happened to me while in her care but I'm sure I was molested...I'll end here.
>>
>>16936653
so of a bitch
absolutely disgusting
>>
my dad isnt technically my real dad, and the guy who is my biological father also raped me when i was a kid and abused me until i was in high school
and the only reason i was born was because he raped my mom

me and my dad are the only ones who know, lol and now all of you

other than that i have some murderers on my mom's side of the family, but not serial killer types, drunk biker gang types
>>
Lol at all you betas getting your buttholes diddled and raped kek
>>
>>16939621
wait..
Y-your brother cleaned the miscarriage up?
>>
One of my ancestors was convicted and hung during the Salem Witch Trials. His name was John Proctor. Funny enough, my family and I live there today.
>>
My late fiancee's father is a pedophile and I was the one who discovered it and had to break it to her. It devastated her, obviously, and seeing her have to go through that has given me a hatred for him that is hard to describe. At her funeral, if I had been in any condition to notice that he was there when I was told he wouldn't be allowed as I asked, there would have been bloodshed. Her family is more forgiving than I am, I suppose, and they've been talking to him because of my fiancee's death, but they weren't the ones that saw his collection of child porn. With her gone, protecting her isn't a factor anymore and if I'm given the chance to get him caught I'm going to do it. When I get more angry about the whole ordeal, I've considered contacting a bunch of their extended family and his friends and telling them about what he is.
>>
When we have guests over and claim the dog has been farting, it was usually my father. Sometimes it was me.
>>
>>16939683
Yes. Sick isn't it?
>>
>>16939708
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Proctor_%28Salem_witch_trials%29

thats bullshit nigger. No way
>>
>>16939746
fucking horrible.
>>
>>16934503
your dad ruined other people´s lifes and you are saying that you are sad because someone killed them?

literally an idiot
>>
>>16939768
It's not that unlikely. 13 children, 6 of in Salem. It has been a few generations since then.
>>
My great-grandfather was a Kriegsmarine in a German U-boat during WWI. After the fall of Germany, he packed up and sailed from Cuxhaven around the world, coming to rest in Osaka, Japan. Here he met my great-grandmother. They had my grandmum there and when she was young, they moved to Shanghai where my great-grandfather ran a nightclub. She said she believed he ran an opium/drug operation from the nightclub but she never learned if it was true. Apparently he became very rich and well connected for the rest of his days that he lived in Shanghai: an oddity for a white person in China.

She also had a pet monkey. Not a dark secret, but kinda funny.

Apparently she was the only girl in her family. All her cousins were boys. I think she said there was at least 6 but maybe up to 10, she couldn't remember because her trips to Japan occurred when she was a young girl. Apparently they all died as kamikazes and were only dumb teenagers swept up in nationalism. She said she never went back and stayed in China until my grandfather met her after WWII when he was assigned to Manchuria and met her in the Shanghai nightclub while on R&R in the late 40's.
>>
>>16939820
Not unless he forced people to become addicted. Druggies ruin their own lives.
>>
>>16935842
sounds like feminism
>>
>>16933389
Did he met her after the oven?
>>
My grandfather and my uncle murdered a man in Florida and dumped his body in the everglades in the 70's
>>
>>16937236
sounds like he was trying to fuck something
>>
>>16939533
>green eyes
jüdische untermensch
>>
>>16938743
have you gotten it appraised?
>>
>>16939887
don't you fucking dare.
>>
>>16939768
I was told this by my parents, but I'm sure there's evidence if I look at ancestry.com
>>
>Dad does a lot of family tree research
>One woman in early 20th century disappeared without a trace
>Was married, had kids, but vanished from record until death
>Dad wtf's, starts digging
>Turns out she developed dementia, family locked up in attic and never spoke of her again

Different times I guess.
>>
>>16935126
>Jamestown.
yes, maybe he say about the "narco satánicos"
>>
My uncle was drinking at a bar and would always wear sunglasses even when indoors, he was around late 40's at the time. So he was drinking in a bar when a younger man took his glasses of and broke them infrontnof him thinking he was hilarious. Uncle calls a taxi to the bar, goes home tells the taxi wait as he goes in the house. comes back out with knife and gets back in the taxi, taxi man asks "where too?" And my uncle replies "too kill a man" and points to the end of the road. (The pub was at the end of his road which was a long stretch) So he gets back to the pub, pays the driver and enters, walks up to the man that broke the glasses and stabs him then steps over his body as he bleeds out and sits at the bar and gets a drink placing the knife on the bar waiting for the police. The man lived and my uncle got 6years behind bars. Sadly he died 2week ago and was an amazing deluded man that should have written a book but spent his time doing drugs, gambling and prostitutes, theres other stories along these lines to do with him but ill share those another day.
>>
>>16940147
Another day may not come for some of us: Moar.
>>
>>16936826
I don't know m8, everyone is affected in different ways.
My dad tried to kill himself too. He slit open his veins in his office. Me and me mother arrived just in time when he was bleeding out (had been around 3 hours since he started) and rushed him to the hospital. I had to watch him in the backseat to make sure he didn't die. I was 14. Then I had to clean most of the blood in his office, and lied saying he had an accident.
Still, maybe I don't love him as much as I should, but I still do. And I understand him and (kind of) respect him.
>>
>>16940381
why and how
elaborate
>>
>>16935391
Maybe OP is still 5-7 yrs old
>>
File: thatsjusthilarious2.png (10KB, 256x239px) Image search: [Google]
thatsjusthilarious2.png
10KB, 256x239px
>>16933392
>>
>>16938042
lamp probably. imagining him beating someone with a lamb is funner though.

>>16938839
post of the day
>>
>>16939621
Your sister born in 1999... assuming the miscarraige and stillborn were in between you being born that means you must have been born in (at the earliest) 2001.

>underage b&
>try harder
^pick one^
>>
>>16938727
>40 yr old very successful drug dealer
that's like saying youre a proud mcdoanlds manager. Get a real job and contribute to society
>>
File: lamb lamp.jpg (15KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
lamb lamp.jpg
15KB, 300x400px
>>16938042
>>16938839
>>16940460
>>
>>16940473
I'm 23. My brother is 19 and my sister is 16...
>>
>>16933229
>>16933323
>tfw you can't join the mob anymore
>>
>>16936899
If true, good on ya, m8! How'd ya get away with it?
>>
>>16939445
That's hot
>>
>>16933236
disappointing song and the music video was trash
>>
>>16937666
>Dem trips
Tell us why anon.
>>
File: German troops execution.jpg (142KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
German troops execution.jpg
142KB, 600x414px
>>16932994
A few years back, when I was 14-15, don't remember, my dad had a fight with my grandfather (my mum's dad) and he was mad for days, so when we were out having dinner, him, my sister and me he told us that he knew something about my grandfather and that he would reveal it to us once he died or some shit, it was related to WWII, apparently. I still don't know what it is.
>>
My dad was a diehard atheist when he was younger. He studied mechanics and electronics in a small institute at that age too.
The Pope visited his town once, he and some pals had planned to blow up some stuff (aka blow him up), they had primitive drones made with radio controlled planes and shit, fireworks were easily found at that time too but the only reason he couldn't make it on time was they didn't have enough money to buy enough of them to have a good amount of explosives prepared.
>>
>>16942368
my dad would probably do something like that desu
>>
>>16933135
Your great grandfather sounds like he was a fun guy to be round
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-07-23-36-14.png (156KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-07-23-36-14.png
156KB, 720x1280px
>>16938727
You write like this faggot and its really annoying
>>
>>16935867
Show me a picture of your dick and belly button, or you're a liar.
>>
i had a great great aunt called Wilson Victoria O'brien who murdered a guy with an axe to protect her husband, just tried to google it now and instead got a story of a guy called darren wilson, who lived in victoria, murdering a guy called timothy o'brien with an axe.

weird coincidence
>>
Not a secret but my mom keeps it quiet.

When my mom was 19 her dad shot a bigger for stealing milk off his porch and his mail. He unloaded a shotgun into him in the street in front of his house and got off on a technicality because police botched the crime scene

Even got that shotgun back 5 years after the shooting my mom told me
>>
>>16942911
Nigger***
>>
File: skinwalker outside my door.jpg (37KB, 406x700px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker outside my door.jpg
37KB, 406x700px
>>16932994
My great grandfather apparently killed a skinwalker or werewolf
>not sure of the exact date, but II guess around 1910
>Midwest
>great grandfather is county sheriff, called red bill because injun
>dealt with a lot of shit on and off the res., lots of fighting and bad blood
>cattle on the res starts getting killed and mutilated, they blame the racist townsfolk
>townsfolk say they would go near there dirty cows and theyre just looking for a fight
>then a little girl almost gets kidnapped, the guy took her and ran but dropped her when a posse started chasing him
>little girl said it wasn't anyone local, but the guy war wearing a fur coat
>GG and some others do a stake out at a ranch where a lot of cattle have been killed
>they see a huge ass wolf, like the biggest wolf he's ever seen, running off with a lamb in its mouth
>lol fuck it, might as well get some target practice and shoot this thing too
>fucker is fast, they chase it into the woods and loose like 3 times
>GG finally lines up a shot when its crossing an open field and pops a cap in its ass
>the posse walks over, talking about getting it stuffed and mounted
>its not a wolf, but a naked man wearing a pelt
>not a local, apparently some vagrant
>burry him in an un marked grave in the woods
>cattle killings and kidnapping stop right after

Could be fake, probably fake, but that's stories been told for generations and each person says its true
>>
File: 1440290060291.jpg (78KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1440290060291.jpg
78KB, 338x305px
>>16938727
no one cares
I hope some nigger kills you over a dime bag
>>
File: creep.jpg (141KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
creep.jpg
141KB, 960x960px
>mid 90s
>dad worked as a medical officer in a prison
>somebody gets stabbed, beaten, or injured in some way he patches them up (unless it was really serious, then theyd go to an actual hospital)
>one guy in there was "one of the most scary mother fuckers ive ever met)
>killed his grandparents with a hammer and saw, chopped them up and tossed there body parts around the woods when he was like 18
>charismatic and charming, dude was basically Hannibal lector
>occasionally would assault staff or inmates and dad would have to patch them up
>because of some bullshit technicality law, he was up for parole
>dad is asked to take the stand for the prosecution, citing cases of him hurting others
>is asked his opinion on the matter, and my dad flat out says he's violent and sadistic and too dangerous
>gets paroled anyway, tells my dad he'll see him again for trying to fuck him over like that
>dude starts stalking us. phone calls in the middle of the night, slashes our tires, leaves threatening notes on our door
>dad meets some guys while working in prison, like organized crime guys
>makes a deal with them to take care of it for a few thousand dollars and some drugs
>the guy just up and vanishes, never seen again

TDRL my dad got in the mafia's pocket to help get rid of a violent felon.
Nothing ever became of it after that, they called us like twice, my dad went out and gave them the cash and nothing became of it afterwards
>>
>>16940160
I may shaere more soon if wanted, i would have posted more around the time of my other but put my self into hibernation.
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.