[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think something might have attached itself to me over the weekend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: Sdlh4.jpg (688KB, 3303x2198px) Image search: [Google]
Sdlh4.jpg
688KB, 3303x2198px
I think something might have attached itself to me over the weekend and I am scared shitless.
>be me, at local pride festival (we aren't here to get into my personal life)
>parade ends and everyone is walking around/some dancing in a big opened square
>See a guy who looks super cute but something seems off about him
>He is near the DJ stage and moving around a lot more stiff
>We quickly lock eyes and I move towards him.
>I walk over and think he might just be an awkward dancer. That's not an issue to me since I'm pretty good.
>We dance and within minutes he is surprising me by how good he actually is.
>I try talking to him but the music is so loud he doesn't answer me.
>I live around the corner from the festivities in a townhouse
>IWantTheD.jpeg
>Drag him out of the pit and lead him to my home
>Once we get their we don't talk at all. Lust takes over.
>After a couple hours in bed I tell him he needs to go.
>Mfw he just stares at me and doesn't move.
>It was at that point that I started feeling very uncomfortable
>He smiles with all his teeth.
>We stare at each other for a minute before I jump out of bed.
>I threaten to call the police and make a dash for my dresser, where I keep my Ruger LC9 (im a fag and a /k/ fag fuck you for judging)
>He just watches me until I point at him
This is when shit started getting really weird in hindsight
(cont)
>>
Keep going, fagbro
>>
>>16931324
>he gets up slowly, still smiling, and puts his clothes on
>something about the smile and the glint in his eye still haunts me. I get chills just thinking about it
>He leaves the room and I follow him with my gun on him until he gets to the door
>fiddles with the knob for over a minute before opening it and leaving
>Realize I never heard him do anything more than grunt the entire time we were together and he was kind of limp the whole time during sex until he wanted to switch off with me.
>lock my door, turn on all the lights, and keep the gun under my pillow every night since then.
I have seen this guy while out and about 5 times all over town. I wanted to visit my friends and there are only a couple bars for us in town and he was at both of them. I've also seen who I thought was him on the bus and at the Whole Foods a few blocks away from my town house. We never made eye contact but it feels like more than a coincidence considering I had never seen him before we met.
I constantly feel like I am being watched.My friends all think I am being ridiculous and just gilt ridden for pulling my gun on him but I can't get them to see it's something else.
Yesterday night around 11 I heard a knock on my door and since I wasn't expecting anyone I didn't go see who it was.
I'm super freaked out because it is supposed to rain the next few days and the off kilter feelings I have are amplified by the weather.
Anyone on here got ideas for me?
>>
rofl thats gay
>>
>>16931324
shouldnt of been a fag

you brought this upon yourself
>>
Could be a druggie or a legit psycho. I was reading about Jeffrey Dahmer earlier... Stay safe, fagbro.
>>
S K I N W A L K E R
Op you are fucked
Once it gets you you're going to hell too
God hates fags
Sweet dreams
>>
>>16931360
I really do think it's a crazy person. But I am not willing to rule out anything at this point. I feel so weird and isolated right now.

>>16931385
The fuck is that?
>>
>>16931324
Did you notice anything else at all that was weird about him? Markings, teeth, etc?
>>
>>16931390
You're new here, aren't you?

Long story short, the /x/ version of "Skinwalkers" (ain't the same as Native American ones) are basically creatures that steal/transform into someone else and act human, but aren't. /x/ has pretty much run this into the ground like Tulpas, but maybe 1/20 of the stories are interesting. Try the archives.
>>
>>16931358
Lolz
>>
>>16931394
His shoulders were very boney and he felt kind of clammy. Other than that he just seemed a little off in the sense that his movements were overly deliberate as opposed to a natural feel.

>>16931400
What site houses the /x/ archives? I primarily frequent /k/, /lgbt/, and /fit/ so I don't know how to search.
>>
>>16931819 Sounds like a skinwalker to me. You're fucked now OP.
>>
lets see...

>dosn't talk...
>moves fake...
>clammy...

you fucked a possessed body...

maybe you shouldn't go around fucking everything you see like it's meaningless.
Karma's a bitch ant it?
have fun in hell...

now kids this goes to show. God hates Fags.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 632x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 632x680px
STD?
>>
Possible reptilian.
>>
OP assfucked a skinwalker
Call this a first, damn
>>
Probably just some crazy dude trying to spook you since you acted like a dick.
>>
>>16931324

faggot a klingon has attached itself to ureanus

next time stop taking the D up the poodoo
>>
op's a fag
>>
>>16932189

possessed by a fag demon, like all queers
>>
Maby just a deaf guy. That's why he danced awkward and didn't talk besides grunts.
>>
>>16931343
If you see him while you're out, confront him. Assertively, not aggressively since you'll just shut him down.

Get some answers, because hiding and being passively defensive isn't going to move anything forward to a desirable outcome.

Shoulda grabbed your gun and opened the door too.
>>
Dude, I think you fucked a retard
>>
>>16932335
or a zombie
>>
>>16932335

that's okay i know plenty of tards that have kick ass lives, my ex wife for instance, she's now a pilot
>>
>>16932328
This makes a lot of sense. Deaf people are scary.
>>
/kfag/ here, I'd smile like a mofo if someone pulled a gun on me
>>
>>16931324
You're scared of your own shadow. Nothing can attach itself to you because these things don't exist.
>>
>>16931819
>his movements were overly deliberate as opposed to a natural feel

I'd also consider schizophrenia

honestly I am surprised it wasn't the first thing suggested for either one of you, that's standard on /x/, isn't it?
>>
File: antipsychotic_medications.jpg (44KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
antipsychotic_medications.jpg
44KB, 500x300px
>>16931324
I'd care about your story a little bit more if you werent trying so hard to skirt around the fact you're gay and simultaneously trying to make a big deal that you are gay.
It was irrelevant , you give normal homosexuals a bad name by doing this.
Pic related , you need one or a combo of these , faggot.
>>
>>16931324
Love you fagbro, but you might gon'die.
>>
You know you have got to a point so low in life that you have sex with a skinwalker.
>>
>>16931819
All I can think is that maybe he was really nervous and maybe had very little experience. Maybe he was mute and mentally touched?
>>
>>16931324
Oh shit OP what if he was one of those bugger perverts who gets off by giving people aids and shit?

OP man damn
>>
>>16931324
Of course a demon attached to you at a fag party
Homosexuality is a symbolic inversion of life.
The Tunnel of Typhus, a desecration of the natural order. If I were a christian I'd call it satanic. Goodluck fag
>>
>>16932689
take my bet on that one byebye op
>>
>>16932696
I am in honest agreement with this poster. I've never met a homosexual I wasn't sure was insane, male or female, most of them are on drugs either prescribed or otherwise and if you wanted to claim they were demonically possessed I wouldn't argue.
>>
>>16931324
Nigga gave u aids and he knows, hence the smiling
>>
>>16931324
This sounds like an opening to a X-Files episode.
>>
Its called AIDS op, that's the demon that you let in.
>>
>>16933313
This, a creepy drugged up crazy cunt gave you AIDS
>>
>be me, at local pride festival

stopped reading there
>>
>>16931343
Watch It Follows
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkZYbOH0ujw
>>
So OP, you in the clear or did the skinjob man come back?
>>
File: 1437689397017.jpg (514KB, 1000x979px) Image search: [Google]
1437689397017.jpg
514KB, 1000x979px
Japanese matsuri > shitty exhibitionist parades.

You had a weird experience, but you got to move on and maybe stop going to shady events.
>>
>>16933614
I also stopped reading there
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.