[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: X4FPhXi.jpg (601KB, 700x1744px) Image search: [Google]
X4FPhXi.jpg
601KB, 700x1744px
Tell me about hell. Negative polarity. The lesson.

I used to have this feeling that at the end of the road, nirvana awaited. It didn't matter what I did, or how long it took, I would live a human life. I could do good things.

Then i did something that compromised my genetic code. Something that proved, beyond all shadow of doubt, that I care more about myself than I do about life itself. I chose service to self, negativity, "evil". Now, the good in me has been ruined. I dont hear the frequency of the universe winding up anymore. It's descending, and so am I. I have become the worst version of myself.

I was visited, and through social metaphor, was put in a cage. As of this moment, I'm a battery, powering those above through my experience of both fear and sexual release. I was offered death that night, with the understanding that I can no longer operate from a space from love. I can no longer do good. However, fear of death kept me here. My dog died a few weeks later.

I understand that I have now begun to enter hell. At 25, i have a long way to go.

So, please. Tell me what I'm in for. Suicide approaches my mind frequently, but I know I'm in for much, much worse.

Locks and keys have a lot of symbolism. I wear the lock, and shortly after entering this realm, was offered my choice of keys. I picked one with a harp, being a musician. The night I was visited, i learned unlocking the lock kills me. So that's my way out, then.

Tl;dr: i will read into what you tell me. Every message has meaning. Tell me about hell, because i need all the hellp i can get. Feel free to ask any questions, too.
>>
>>16931165
It's other people.
>>
File: nt8l7dt.jpg (379KB, 700x1317px) Image search: [Google]
nt8l7dt.jpg
379KB, 700x1317px
Didn't realise that wasnt the whole picture.

Topics I'm dealing with include: Annunaki/Lucifer group soul, polarity, consciousness, frequency realms, service to self/service to others, creation of a sub-human slave race, holographic existence etc etc.
>>
Hell is a state of mind.
>>
>>16931169
I know. The idea that "there is only one of us here", now feels like there's two here. If i tell you something, someone i know will reference it. Unbeknownst to that person on the surface, but the being above that knows. It's like I'm asking a mirror for tips on how to beat another mirror.
>>
>>16931165
Hell is most likely a place for people who do really bad in their life.

Hell could also be Earth when you think of the cause for suffering, and Heaven when you are in a good mood.

Hell is a state of mind when all is lost.

Hell is any place, spiritual or physical, that relates to tormenting people who are innocent, or people who are very guilty of inconceivable evil.

Hell is also a state of grief when we suffer from repeating actions that cause us suffering.

Any related form of Heaven should be pursued in this life, and not held off because we can get to it in the next life, we may only have one life, or many.

Maybe Hell is being reincarnated in a bad place? Or if there is no reincarnation, then after we die it could be a place.

We need to be joyful in this life, and serve the Highest of Good, for it will bring us to Heaven, which is either a place in the clouds or just the ability to be free roaming the cosmos
>>
File: ldImBOZ.jpg (459KB, 700x1853px) Image search: [Google]
ldImBOZ.jpg
459KB, 700x1853px
>>16931176
Hell is the only state of mind available when you're locked out of heaven.
>>
>>16931188
>you're locked out of heaven
When you are separated from The All, God, as he is all there is, he is the foundation. Being thrown in the abyss with no where to rest is indeed suffering.
>>
>>16931165

Where are descriptions from OP pic from?
>>
>>16931185
The universe has told me repeatedly. Trying again to rise is a sisyphean task. And when i start to fight this path is when this start to get ugly. I dont want to become a machine, and that's what im being made into. I know it's all of my own creation, but.. I'm afraid going down this path will be never-ending.
>>
>>16931188
HE ' EYE EYE
gods third eye (Brain)

reptillians or worse, live underground and eat people

the above posters say its only imaginary what youve experienced, you decide for yourself broski.
>>
>>16931203
Grabbed them from a post on imgur. I dont believe it was sourced.
>>
>>16931199
They want me to appreciate this place. Representative of all the failings of humankind, i never did. Well, i did for a few years. I knew all i had to do was let go of who i was and i could become someone great. Instead, i tried to change who i was inside, genetically. And now, i don't feel that pull from up above. I truly have separated myself from God. But i still exist. How can i be sentient and still separate from all? I feel like a scientific experiment.
>>
>>16931205
I already decided. That's the problem. When the universe turns to you and says sorry, you're not getting in to the party. I dont know how to handle it, because had i not stepped in, i would've been accepted in.
>>
>>16931204
What do you mean?
>>
>>16931268
So initially, my (our) possibilities were positive, negative, or nothing. Results being godlike collective consciousness, transhuman machine hivemind, or nothing. All the lights go out. The sun, the Grand Central Sun, everything. Respectively. Due to actions taken in my life, the obviously good answer, the utopian consciousness borne of love, has been ruled out for me. Now we slowly lumber towards inhumanity. I can speed up the descent, and lessen the damage to society by embracing my fate as a machine, but I'm afraid that becoming a machine means i never die. Which would be the definition of hell.

I'm sure this is very confusing. If i havent cleared anything up just say so.
>>
>>16931218
>How can i be sentient and still separate from all
You cannot that's delusional, you have your being in the All, what do you think holds this supposed physical universe together? In our perspective they are mechanical laws but these are reflective of universal laws of which are reflective of the will of the All.
>>
>>16931300
What makes you feel like you are just a machine? We are complex like one, and capable of our own programming.

What makes you think you'll damage society when you are fine the way you are?

I used to think religion to an extent was going to get me to heaven, so I became a machine, then I "hailed satan" so I wouldn't be a machine anymore, and became a machine. Then I deciphered my reality, I love God, and the relationship between us gives me a decent understand of Heaven and Hell, which are kind of just terms to a degree, and also places they seem to be.

Who knows anything
>>
Heres my opinion on what Hell is.

A person is in a state of Hell when they believe that their thoughts and feelings are them instead of just passing things. The ego/identity is the sufferer. Hell fires cease when one deeply realises that they are only the perceiver of these thoughts and feelings; they will no longer be restlessly tossed and turned by the waves of the mind. Hell's grip in severely lessened when one realises that they are the ocean and not the waves.

Only a "person" can be in Hell. Think about this.
>>
>>16931305
Hm, good point. I think, i guess, that being born into the literal best time to be alive (so far, human chronologically speaking, though i suppose this is subjective), that things weren't hard enough, that i never really went through enough of a struggle. So i artificially created struggle after struggle for myself, until i made one that would trump all the others. Long story short, I'm sterile. And the universe doesn't take kindly to someone who would willingly or carelessly destroy their capacity to give life. So, now I'm being punished. I just need to feel like, at the very, very end of the road, "everything will be alright". I dont care what i have to go through to get there. But, then again, maybe i dont deserve it. I did before i made the big mistake. I dont now.
>>
>>16931308
This is a similar path to what I've gone through. However, I've deciphered my reality, and it's laughing at me. Every joke is at my expense. This is the closest literal translation i can come up with, but it's like I'm host to telepathic parasites that have me respond to fear based stimuli, and get off on my reaction. Lying next to my dog on her last night on this planet, while dreaming, i understood that the suffering i was feeling was both of my own doing, but also, just an imagined happening. It wasnt real, it isnt real. But all of this was going to another place, and i could feel this parasite throb and flail with ecstacy the closer i came to the conclusion. 'cause it doesn't matter at this point, even if i know about the parasite, i cant do anything to stop it, so it feeds off of that frustration as well. And i can't stop it, because it's part of the dna lock.

You'd think it'd be better to keep all this from me, but it doesnt matter if i know or not. I cant do anything to stop it, so I'm just helplessly crashing.

The way i see it, the parasites are representative of the parasitic nature of my existence on this earth. If everything is truly of my creation, then i am an evil, evil person
>>
>>16931165
hell is an infinite loop of nothing
>>
>>16931326
This was helpful, thank you. Part of my problem is the feeling that this 'lock' has linked my ego to my physical body. So it doesnt change, and i cannot grow. As i learned during the 'visit', to lose my ego would be to undo the lock, and to undo the lock would result in my death. But the path now to losing my ego has changed. No longer is it a 'this person is capable of anything', it's a 'this person is only capable of bad, and the best thing to do is to stop this person', aka die. So I'm being convinced that i need to die. But i can't simply take my own life, i need to do enough bad that i get taken.
>>
>>16931326

But thoughts aren't controlled.

Telling someone to ''think about this'' is like telling someone with Alzheimer's to ''remember this''.

Also:

Hell is everywhere around us, it's our own yearning for the light that makes us consciously ignore the bad shit throughout our day.

Ever had stimulant psychosis? I have, and that's what Hell is.
Noticing every single bad thing, and consciously ignoring all the good.. that's fucking Hell.
>>
>>16931351
Perhaps the telepathic parasite is a problem in the mind

It is best to know that many thoughts in the mind are like little devils poking fun at us when we try our best.

I used to feel like my life was a living hell, and I still get evil thoughts attacking me all the time, but they are illusions if wr are ultimately being sincere in out life style.

I've done a fair share if bad actions, but connecting with God and singing to Him or whatever makes me feel okay. It doesn't exactly make me "sin free" but helps guide me away from what I know is wrong, and gives me clarity when these bad vibes come to get me

You could definately benefit from looking for a guru on YouTube or something man, breathing exercise, even a 5 minute meditation.. I know when I was feeling helpless there is still a chance, and there is always a way, thus is the mercy of the most merciful
>>
>>16931366
Stimulant psychosis. If the description that followed is what that is, then I'm talking to someone who knows exactly how I've felt. Imagine one day you did a drug that locked you into that state of mind, and you know deep down, so very deep down, that there is no returning to normality.

I.. I ruined everything.
>>
>>16931386
Been there a few times....

You'll recover at some point man
>>
>>16931367
Funny thing is, i did so much yoga, breathing, good living, and then some even when i went to this realm, but before I'd realised where i was. You watch/heard of sadhguru? That man is the man. However, when the universe comes to you and says "you fucked up. we know your story, here's your chance to face all your fears, OD on this couch and be a "glorious" burnout." and you turn and run, out of fear, or a misguided attempt to change fate, well.

Breathing exercises arent gonna fix that. And I'm not leaving this plane for a long, long time.

Long story short, if the universe offers you a way out, take it. Dont run, or fear will follow you.
>>
>>16931397
Not this time, my friend.
>>
>>16931406
You just need to take a step back and look at your situation from a better angle, whatever mindset you have just drop it and start off fresh.
>>16931409
Trust me on this man, I did some pretty bad stuff throughout the small duration that is my life so far, drug binges and black magick or whatever, and I think you are going to be just fine.

I don't know why I feel compelled to keep telling you you'll be fine man, just be patient, it seems pointless, but that is the point of patience in the first place. Once we see that we can devote our time selflessly we can see the joy in this life, regardless of our past experiences to an extent.

Maybe there is someone who could benefit from spending time with you, don't just do it because you're getting healing out of it, do it because it is the right thing to do... Just an example mayn
>>
>>16931417
I appreciate your help. I'm not sure if there's a way out of the ironic parody of life I've put myself into. But your insistence gives me hope. Of course, if you read the pictures i posted, it does state that in the first realm of hell, hope still exists. It does instantly make me think of the sisyphean comparison. I've made my bed, i need to lie in it.
>>
>>16931449
There is always a way, doesn't matter if you made your bed don't go to bed when you don't need to!

It's gonna take time, and I know it is hard not to spend the time sulking about wallowing away.

In the Ramayana, King Dasaratha (pretty sure thats his name) swoons over the loss of his son that is condemned to live in the forest, and dies before his son is able to come back because his old age and his sadness. He couldce made the best of his situations but lets his emotions of sadness and anger towards his wife get in the way of his happiness
>>
File: Valkyrie2_zps195ed5e9.jpg (85KB, 640x782px) Image search: [Google]
Valkyrie2_zps195ed5e9.jpg
85KB, 640x782px
>>16931165
God saves, OP.
>>
>>16931475
Amen
>>
>>16931175
Service to all is the supreme service. Service to others does not exist. Only service to all and service to self.
>>
>>16931478
amen
>>
>>16931480
Imagine, in your life, there is the feeling of being pulled upwards. There is a party going on, and you're invited. You get to this party by being the best you you can be, so you can do the best you can for the people around you. Then imagine one day, they stop calling for you, they tell you that you wouldn't fit in at the party, and that the last bus there just left. Then you start getting messages. Messages telling you that you can get into the party, but you have to do some bad things. The worse, the better. Seemingly out of context statements follow, like "If he can't hear me, he's dead".

I always thought service to all or service to self was a choice you could make through your entire life, but it's not. Not for me, at least. I was born on the right track. I got one shot to help everyone. But i was too afraid. Now, i wait in limbo, slowly turning hell, because I'm too afraid to start choosing service to self. Or I'm too spineless to follow through with the notion that i always have been selfish, because i know that good begets good.
>>
>>16931463
Thank you.
>>
>>16931505
You too
>>
>>16931475
>>16931484
I hope you're right.
>>
Read Kaballah, Qlipolth, and Goetic magic by Thomas Karlson. Nightside of Eden Kennieth Grant. Or Wrathful Choas of Arioch. The negative polarity is ultimately in its final expression the Concept of Ain and Chaos. You have an unfortunate New aged perspective towards hell OP. One I grew out of my self. Realize that there is nothing wrong with rejecting demiurgic and cosmic consciousness. It is all an illusion any ways. That which lies in the Acosmic is the only true reality.
Ps. The Lucifer over soul business is nonsense. Lucifer never existed. He was a miss translation by a jewish scholar named Jerome towards a Babylonian king. When you start to educate your self you will free.
your self.
>>
I've been to the first level of hell and it's just a barren wasteland with broken castles thrown about the air is extremely hot and dry. I remember the starvation and thirst but you can gather among other damned souls who just barely didn't make it into heaven. You can leave that level after a very very long time but I remember that the next life you are granted as human will be stricken with even less willpower, more strife, and less defense against your most enticing sin which in my case was lust. I know everyone will label this as just schizo ramblings but I remember this place all too well and will never forget the sorrow and immense hunger I felt there. Eating bones and dirt drenched in blood rain wasn't pleasant.
>>
>>16931544
huh. You just knew you'd be there for a very long time. Looks like you got out and looks like you were wrong. May I ask how you experienced this vision ?
>>
>>16931544
My biggest sin is also lust. Pride, sloth, some gluttony. A lot of what you say rings true to me. I would like to know in which manner you experienced this place, if i could.
>>
>>16931503
I understand.
>>
>>16931557
No, I can't say for certain HOW long I was actually there but it felt like a least 1000 years or so. I don't know how I actually "got out" but it wasn't so much a vision as it was a sudden forced remembrance of my souls past when I was a child. In this part of hell there is a window where you can see into the deeper layers of hell almost as a warning....I felt it was put there to put our suffering in perspective that we lucked out in a sense. There was a tiny bit of hope granted from that window. Every so often this black shade would come about like a howling wind and torment us, maim us and separate the damned souls by throwing us about into different parts of the barren wasteland so we couldn't congregate together.

I woke up floating above my bed horizontal to the ceiling stiff as a board one night just a few inches below the ceiling I couldn't move anything except my eyes but I felt something moving down my spine and felt something standing on my bed underneath me "directing" the dream so to speak. It was utterly terrifying and I have had multiple paranormal experiences since this night.
>>
>>16931578
Sounds like you just want to suffer OP. Disregard my post on material of the qlipolth. We don't need you.
>>
>>16931597
Bitchin. Could have been an emissary of Nahemoth (the black wind) though it would be more fitting as the Ravens of dispersion from Arab Zarach. Does going back frighten you ?
>>
>>16931165
You need a soul to go to Hell, friend. Which is something I'm afraid you don't have. On the plus side, enjoy your limited time in life enjoying it as any human would, you have no afterlife to worry about. I hope you like nothingness and oblivion because that's all that's at the end of your road.
>>
>>16931538
Since realising where i am, I've seen so, so much 666 or Luciferian symbolism. When I'm confused, these reminders pop up to remind me of where i am and why I'm here. The other day i was driving and got stuck behind a ute with the words "team lucifer" on the back, for crying out loud. My understanding of Lucifer is they exhibit the essential positive traits of humanity. Since i decided to put myself underneath every one, instead of rising to the party, and being accepted as a human being, i saw myself as less than all of them. which is why they shifted gears, and now treat me with disdain and disrespect, as i was supposed to be more than i am. If i could see myself as one with all of them, i could go on to be one with all. But i chose to be lesser, so they treat me with the derision i decided i need. They are the gatekeepers of this density.

As is my understanding.
>>
>>16931614
A possibility. I don't understand why this frightens people though. They literally experience it every night when they go to sleep.
>>
>>16931625
Precisely. I wish I was so lucky. But I actually am going to Hell :D :D
>>
>>16931165
hell isn't real, it's a metaphor for how people will remember you
>>
>>16931642
Although that is not true. It is a metaphor but in the sense that you will create your own hell depending whether or not you have coated any of your higher being bodies, of which most have not.
>>
>>16931623
Take a breath homie. Your all over the place. I've been there before and gotten better. I would honestly suggest straight up void meditations for a few months. That way you can let your mind settle and figure out what YOU want. I'm a serious LHP practitioner and some times I need to do this my self. Who cares what This any that say to do. The only thing that can free you is knowledge. Which I'm sorry to say but new age concepts and sycronicity only lead to confusion and guilt.
>>
>>16931204
It sounds like you have a job that you can forsee turning you from what you perceive of yourself (special) into just a regular coulda-shoulda
>>
>>16931631
I intend to as well. I have no desire to participate in any form of "cosmic consciousness" when I can achieve consciousness in accordance with Ain and chaos. My spirit will be free
>>
File: layers of hell.png (472KB, 1200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
layers of hell.png
472KB, 1200x4000px
>>16931175
>>16931165
>>16931188
I like this version better.
>>
>>16931218
>disassociating
>magical thinking
>powerful and largely inexplicable feelings of doom, loss
early-mid twenties are the prime age to develop schizophrenia brah
just saying, don't immediately assume whatever you're feeling is spiritual and possibly put your health at risk
>>
>>16931366
I've had it too. Awful. Stimulant psychosis. Went to hell and back.

It was a lot like the described images. I seemed to jump from layer 2 to layer 5 though. Felt the presence of something hyper eternal and completely uncaring. Not evil, just absolutely uncaring. Complete opposite of what god is. I was surrounded by it and I could not leave. I so desperately wanted to go back to my life. It felt like an eternity. But eventually I came back to reality, thank god.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.