[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share some conspiracy theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

File: Fg6.png (753KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fg6.png
753KB, 1366x768px
^
>>
>>16929217
saucy, meaty marinara and cheesey sticks.
>>
>>16929217

I got into an accident, I believe they microchipped me during surgery.
>>
yemen got nuked

https://youtu.be/qJh2K8xuDzA
>>
>>16929217
jews did 9/11
>>
A shart is not a fart.
>>
>>16929217
Russia's not in on all the backstage Jewery and the plans for the WG so that's why they get shit for nearly everything they do.
>>
Sandy hook and the Oregon shooting did not happen.

So many people drinking the water
>>
The sole goal of the Catholic church is, and always has been, to fuck children with impunity. That's why they're so pro-life. If abortions were much reside to get, then the steady stream of unwanted children flooding the foster care system would dry up, causing huge waves in the global elite child fucking network that totally isn't real or anything. Carry on.
>>
>>16929239
That looks like a bunker buster/JDAM, Def not nuke, No blinding white flash.
>>
>>16929464
Reside=easier fucking phone
>>
>>16929466
here's a JDAM and MOAB for comparison

these are tiny, famm

plus, check out the radiation hitting the cameras CCD
https://youtu.be/ObN0sZ9GYQA
>>
There's harmful shit in the water, and those responsible are fully aware or it.
Whether nothing is done due to incompetence or on purpose I do not know.
>>
I had an judge fuck me over even though my medical records prove other wise and todY I found out I have jury duty but called and cancled it do to health
>>
Gov is run by corp and everyone thrives off corrupt contracts and kick backs but thats not new
>>
If you see a "ghost" and tell a doctor you are auto labled with psychotic features, science cant xp it so you are crazy for seeing it
>>
>>16929639
or you know you could be crazy dumbass
>>
That a religious right after a jew has his penis circumsised and the rabi sucks the penis to clense it is nothing more then a pervision and pedo bear shit, but its legally aloowed to happen, a case in NY gave 2 babies herpies and the ra is name was not released wtf..
>>
>>16929643
Na na niggah, its everyone else who is crazy friend
>>
Anyone meet the holy trinity on the deep web? That shit is creepy the oracles
>>
>>16929645
What the hell?
>>
>>16929663
Yes its to clense it one of their first traditions, got nothing against jews just seems... pedo not all of them practice it hang on lemme find out what its called
>>
>>16929663
Metzitzah b'peh - Metapedia
>>
>>16929232
Where
>>
>>16929673
If anons are bored this falls under creepy and strange.. if you want to read its informitive

http://list25.com/25-crazy-rites-of-passage/1/

Its male rights of passages for many ultures would say some are a consp bec fuck
>>
>>16929217
Nazis were amazing physicists and engineers, have you seen sum of their rocket shit they built? Shit's crazy. I think Nazis colonized on the moon, way before Neil touched down
>>
>>16929681
Some of those are toeture and sexual molestation makes you wonder who atarted those all those years ago.. hmm
>>
>>16929686
They were amazing but the moon? Come on man laY off the tin foil shit
>>
I wonder whats on amature ham radios I want to go into it and see but you have to have a licsence to operate it but mot to listen just a other way gov can control us
>>
Let me start by just saying live cams, street cams in the MIDDLE OF NO WHERE, google cams its fucking sketch guys more tools to watch us, im sure we are being tracked on this site and I know it
>>
>>16929681
>>16929728
>>16929733
all by me eh anyone else up
>>
all american politicians are secretly part of a 3rd party thatw as formed after the civil rights movement. democrats and republicans dont exist any more

the 3rd party pretends to be both sides of the 2 party system and hands power back and forth as it continues on the path created by people who are never elected and never run

this is why carter is bashed for not doing anything about russia and outsourcing but regan wouldnt fight russia thats why osama ben laden was hired by the cia and trained to fight russia in the middle east and regan shifted the outsourcing but he didnt end it

g.h.w.bush tried to raise taxes and clinton tried to raise taxes

g.w.bush supported the patriot act and nsa spying and the invasion of iraq and obama supports the patriot act and spying and the invasion of syria

all the while abortion isnt phased out and equal pay never happens regardless of who has a filibuster proof majority and the executive branch
>>
>>16929751
Kek
>>
>>16929326
You madman
>>
>>16929242
That isn't a conspiracy theory just an uncomfortable truth to people.
>>
EA and area 51 are in together with the jews to control the global hotdog weapon systems

>We will get rakedogged
>>
Supposedly slavics have some african ancestry stemming from ottoman slavery. So some have curly frizzy hair.
>>
edward snowden. supposedly is a set up. he made the prism and took himself out to see it work to full fruition. prizm targets latin americans. edward means wealth and snow den, den of snow. cocaine, drugs, narcotics.
>>
>>16929826
DO NOT START
>>
>>16929905
its a a very racist program. it targets, mexicans, central americans, and south americans. primarily. They even have the right to use silent warfare tech, satellites. to induce a different mental state in people.
The vehicle with the program is a black suv with imaging devices and sensor panels.
>>
>>16929910
DO NOT HIDE FROM THE TRUTH, this is bigger than us, whether you like it or not
>>
>>16929826
reminds me of pootie tang lmao...
>>
File: 1350772532178.jpg (47KB, 640x329px) Image search: [Google]
1350772532178.jpg
47KB, 640x329px
>All evidence disproving conspiracy theories is somehow interpreted to be proof that the conspiracy exists

>Outlandish conspiracy theories keep people distracted from important developments that actually effect their lives.

>Donald Trump is actually only 54 inches tall.
>>
>>16929480
those aren't neutrons.

it's an ammo dump. literally bullets thrown into the air and then going off. you can hear it in the audio on other videos

not saying its not a nuke, tho it doesn't really seem like it's bright enough. there is a minimum power output for nukes, and a small neutron bomb would still need that
>>
>>16929913
what is EA?

I heard that part of the rumor surrounding area 51 was a dupont material.

As for the territory. Supposedly the original idea was for it to be outside the domains of the u.s gov't as a safety and precautionary measurement. CIA stepped in and took all the blame.
>>
>>16929681
>dat Sambian blowjob fest
yikes
>>
The term "conspiracy theory" is actually planted in your mind to make you think crazy and dismiss the concept quickly before you hear any evidence. The conspiracies are actually the truth coming to light.
>>
The recent sightings of floating city mirages in china and africa are either succesful tests of project bluebeam or the LHC has penetrated alternate universes.
>>
File: image.png (80KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80KB, 750x1334px
>>16929480
>>
>>16929217
I think there are things the US Government are doing things in the Middle East that we don't know about
But thats obvious
>>
Mind control is real and psychology has built its ethical boundaries to stop people from understanding the extent to which we have mastered it.

It has been utilized as a weapon to keep society in a state of distrust and uncertainty. Sociological mind control is even easier once the populace is isolated and unhappy.

Once you control the herd, you can manipulate society to whatever ends you would like to achieve. We are decades deep into this process, and we'll never catch up to them.
>>
IBM has bought the Weather Channel in an effort to be at the forefront of 'aether computing'.
>>
>Share some conspiracy theories

that there is an islamic space warlord on the dollar
>>
File: whowasthatguy.jpg (94KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
whowasthatguy.jpg
94KB, 500x401px
>>16931002
two faces on this pyramid in asia
a reptoid and this guy
i wonder who he was

probably holy war and galactic space pigs or something boring.
>>
>>16930896
I believe that.
What can we do though.
>>
>>16929728
My dad actually dis this for fun. It's old guys talking about cars or radio's. Seriously the worst thing ever
>>
The Bielefeld Conspiracy
>>
>>16931189
In a lot of areas they act as an emergency service. Out here they keep the town and base updated with statuses of tornadoes and what not.
>>
>>16931123
pic reminds me of aku from samurai jack :)
>>
germany is involved currently in a covert ops mission against russia involving the brits and america

the german leadership thinks it was the real deal but america and the brits just wanted leverage to use against russia and never wanted any "syrian" "refugees" sent into russia

but merkel doesnt care any more knowing her party is in ruin and every one hates her and she will be sent back to the UK in short time and that crazy bitch is going to start WW3 using cia backed isis kebabs who are labeled "syrian" "refugees"
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.