[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bashar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Bashar.png (321KB, 473x378px) Image search: [Google]
Bashar.png
321KB, 473x378px
I believe this guy. Hate on me all you want, but it's pretty damn hard to keep faking one thing for 30+ years, answer any question instantaneously(to the full satisfaction of the questioner) and talking about high level concepts without skipping a beat or stopping to say "uhm" or think about it. He just radiates care and excitement. On the other hand, yes, they charge money, but what is free these days? Plus if you believe one things he says, you gotta believe everything and he did get a few predictions wrong. Thoughts?

Main ideas that resonated with me - follow your excitement, drop expectations; rely on your higher mind, it can see further; everything is real, it's just we can't always perceive it; money is just a type of abundance, and abundance is the ability to do what we need to do, when we need to do it; everything is here and now, just one moment seen from a different point of view, i.e. there is not "time"...
>>
>yes, they charge money

stopped reading

>enlightened
>greed

pick one
>>
He could easily prove his legitimacy by

1. talking fluently in another language
2. Predicting a mass ufo sighting
3. Displaying powers of telepathy or remote viewing

Why doesn't he do it?
>>
>>16929058
He says the information is free, but when you're too lazy to get it yourself, nothing wrong with paying someone to pick the fruit from "the tree". Plus, he acknowledges there are other ways to get his info, if it excites you to pirate his viewings, do it. Follow your excitement with whatever your integrity lets you.

>>16929062
The thing is, he's not out to prove, that's not his goal if you listen to him to long enough. He doesn't need followers or converted. THAT'S NOT WHAT HE DOES. PERIOD.

He provides a point of view, and you can share it, if you want. That point is very neutral. You can't prove what he does or disprove him.

That said, they don't use a language anymore, but he did drop a few words in his "ancient language". Telepathy is too intrusive, he says our higher minds are perfectly cable of directing you wherever you need to go without "mind attack". UFOs are only shown to people when it is relevant to them.
>>
File: 1444855471716-1.gif (259KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1444855471716-1.gif
259KB, 500x354px
>>16929054
>I believe this guy.
>>
>>16929073
You're fucking stupid. Did Jeffrey Dahmer get excitement from murdering and eating people? Where did that lead him?

Also, by proving his legitimacy an an extraterrestrial, his ideology could literally change the world. Instead he decides to do lectures for middle aged women and crystal freaks
>>
This why we can't have nice things btw = no full contact with ETs. They try to give us beneficial information, test the water, to see how receptive we are, to see if we will believe them. "No no, we say in our movies and video games, aliens are evil invaders, we will shoot you if you try!" Name one freaking show/movie besides Star Trek(even there, very few races are truly positive) where "aliens" are generally positive force. No wonder.

>>16929077
Faith does not subscribe to logic, that's the point of faith. Yet, I think it's on par with logic in it's necessity in dealing with the world.

>>16929085
He wasn't following his excitement. Bashar says excitement never hurts, if it does, it's not excitement, rather motivation based on anxiety and fear. We don't know what exactly motivated Dahmer.

He says that he can't change the world. Each of us has to make up our own minds about what is acceptable in our reality. We are too "alien" to each other to just barge in change everything. Plus, if you try out his ideology(follow your excitement), it does change the world. Your world, and that's what he tries to do, I assume. He did say that each of us live in our universes, completely.
>>
>>16929058
>enlightened
>greed

are you saying receiving money for your services is a negative, "unenlightening" thing by default, senpai? how about you start doing your job for free too, make the world a better place!
>>
The guy is a lying anti-Christ roleplayer. Possessed by a demon.

Satan is pissing in to his ear, and he's lying to people with that shit-eating smug grin and stupid fake voice.

You can confirm the voice is fake because sometimes it drops unexpectedly and he starts speaking normally.

Also it's new-age subjectivism garbage, you can listen to him for 2 hours and come away and ask yourself "what the fuck was his point?"

It's all lies. They want you to feel small, insignificant and that you need rescuing and teaching by "advanced aliens".

Poor people who probably spent thousands of dollars on seminars, DVDs and magic stones from his e-store.

Sorry but you've been duped. The truth is a free gift, His name is Lord Jesus.
>>
>>16929148
His message is positive, doesn't conflict with anything Jesus said. Bashar speaks very highly of Him, and doesn't sound demonic to me. However, believing in this negative perception of Bashar is your choice. It is very unlikely that you will encounter ETs in this life.

Here's Bashar talking about Jesus, chances are, you won't like it though, you have a preconceived notion to see it in a negative light.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=848JVx7gR_s
>>
>>16929148
Absolutely disgusting, I'd go full Kratos on Yahweh if he existed.
>>
>>16929175
>His message is positive, doesn't conflict with anything Jesus said

>hello i'm an extraterrestrial alien from trillions of miles away speaking to you through my avatar, some guy i've taken over (posessed) and i can only speak with a stupid queer voice and my eyes closed, and here is my message to you; up is not really up, down is not really down, truth is lies and lies are truth and it doesn't really matter because you're just insignificant and its just your opinion, and we haven't visited you yet because you're all quite stupid unlike me i'm really smart and basically equal to your god, oh and you're going to have to change by race-mixing and eliminating race because heheh race isnt real, oh and also you have to be a single brown race and convert to communism because capitalism is evil

Amirite?

>chances are, you won't like it though
I'm not even opening your video. Anyone who lies about my saviour or my Father God is my enemy, and His enemy too. All liars are going to perish in fire.
>>
>>16929194
>Amirite?
Dear God. 0/10
>>
>>16929054

Like all the successful channelers he tells you what you want to hear, a feel-good neutral and open message for spiritually minded white people with extra dollars

It's futile to discuss the veracity of the whole thing and beside the point. It's all well and good to pat yourself on the back with some affirmations but put your blind faith into the message in real life and you're going to find that reality doesn't always "match your vibrations". Then the self questioning starts and it's a long road down into utter disappointment

Take my word for it I wasted quite a bit of time on one of these guys

In retrospect it's all pretty childish to seek this stuff out, do you really need someone to tell you you're special that badly? Why?
>>
>>16929223
What you say is right, at least to some degree, bu byt following his message I have learned a lot about myself and even found myself financially secure to be able to do the things that I need to be doing. It was not what I was expecting, but it is what I needed.

That's not the point though. His message isn't just that "I'm special", it's a very complex and flawless view on everything, a complete picture that of the unknown and unprovable connects at some points with whatever I have already believed. If anything, it's alleviated my curiosity on how things really work in the ethereal world. It's more than just "you're special".

Plus, the channelers are all different, coming from different places. Some of them are just positivity and "feel-good". Bashar is a tad more practical and useful, in my view.
>>
>>16929248

There are amazing stories and arguments out there by some of these guys and it can be very compelling, Bashar is actually pretty lightweight in this regard. I could really go in depth on this but I probably shouldn't bother. All I want to say is that people are capable of more than you think - both in things they'll do to sustain a livelihood and the sense of reason they'll discard to feel safer - and this channeler stuff is, most of the time, a weird sort of passive armchair-spirituality club that, similarly to cult mindsets, conditions you to be stimulated by reinforcing the same shared beliefs over and over, basking in complacency and shallow success stories. It amazes me that almost everyone jumps right to the money issue as a requisite for its validity or not, not about the guy charging but whether you can buy more shit since you started listening to X, whether you've got promoted at work, whether you're more excited or whatever. And of course you have to attribute it to the functionality of these concepts. There's a hidden catch behind the practicality, which is that when things don't go so well, the argument goes that it just means that you weren't trusting yourself enough /radiating the right energy / whatever you want to call it. There is a serious problem with that reasoning and what that leads to. People really get themselves in a mess because of that, but I assume you haven't seen that side of it. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with buying into the explanations about the multiverse, if that floats your boat it's fine and perfectly within your rights, I'm just saying that it can all be a bit too good to be true with the promises about easy gains. And beyond that, isn't it such an insufferably boring thing to not challenge yourself a bit further than some easily digestible ramblings of an "entity" if you really want to find out who you are and your place in this world? Just my 2c.
>>
>>16929054
He's channeling a demon masquarading as a light being. /thread

Spirits know things singular humans don't because singular telepathy and singular observation immediated by demonic hive mind ("We are legion!") /thread right?
>>
>>16929054
>Main ideas that resonated with me - follow your excitement, drop expectations; rely on your higher mind, it can see further; everything is real, it's just we can't always perceive it; money is just a type of abundance, and abundance is the ability to do what we need to do, when we need to do it; everything is here and now, just one moment seen from a different point of view, i.e. there is not "time"...

there is a vast wealth of spiritual wealth and knowledge out there for you to learn from and grow spritiually with that doesn't involve pretending to believe in some bay-area ufo channeler nutjob. be your own guru
>>
>>16929144

so there are these two gauls, roman galley slaves, rowing away in the bowels of a roman naval warship.

the first guy turns to the other and says, "you know what? I think slavery is pretty fucked up actually. It doesn't seem right to own a human being."

the second guy says "are you saying that it's not fair to enslave those who you defeat in battle or capture in war? the romans beat us and let us live, that's fair! they give us shelter, food and clothing instead of killing us. if you don't like that, why don't you go row your own boat for free, see how far you get!"
>>
>>16929194

look at the devout christian, complaining about "race-mixing"

what a good christian
>>
File: arts-graphics-2008_1131682a.gif (27KB, 300x275px) Image search: [Google]
arts-graphics-2008_1131682a.gif
27KB, 300x275px
>>16929424
Hitler was a devout Christian.
>>
>>16929383
Wisdom.

Bashar's good starting point tho.
>>
>>16929424
Race-mixing as fine as long as the gentiles don't dilute the blood of The Chosen People.
>>
>>16929448
Hitler wanted to replace Christianity with a blood-and-soul Germanic monotheism
>>
File: care_bear.jpg (51KB, 229x280px) Image search: [Google]
care_bear.jpg
51KB, 229x280px
>>16929448
Hitler, like most politicians, was religious when it helped him further his goals. Maybe learn about things and use common sense before you express opinions that make you sound stupid.
>>
>>16929054
>pretty damn hard to keep faking one thing for 30+ years

Not really OP, just ask your Mom.
>>
>>16929544
>>16929562
So easy to troll. Step up your game senpai.
>>
>>16929054
You can lie that easily if you're a sociopath.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.