[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had a dream, tried to look down and see my fingers to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1445529220336.jpg (969KB, 1600x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1445529220336.jpg
969KB, 1600x1214px
I just had a dream, tried to look down and see my fingers to become lucid, and got trapped in sleep paralysis. When I opened my eyes, my room was red and I heard robotic bird calls. I couldn't breathe. When I tried to move, I felt a really violent vibration and a weight on my chest. I remained calm, and closed my eyes to think thoughts of all-encompassing love.

Luckily, my mom calling my name from downstairs woke me up. I just escaped sleep paralysis.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>16928592

I had a similar dream a few days ago. My dream was sexier though.

That said, I couldn't breath until I climaxed...

Was I ghost raped?
>>
>>16928809

That's probably the least unpleasant sleep paralysis known to man.
>>
>>16928831
Indeed :^)

Still, it felt more than a dream though.
>>
wow, you guys have some shitty dreams. My most shitty wasn't that bad. Did wake up one time holding my breath, that was interesting.
>>
>>16928859

Might I ask if you were covered in semen upon your wake?
>>
>>16928871

No that I can remember. I only climaxed in the dream... I did had one glorious boner though.

Or maybe I did? Oddly enough I can't remember that particular detail.
>>
I always fall asleep shortly and then wake up gasping for air. Almost happens once a night. Anyone know what that is?
>>
>>16928923
Get that checked out by a Doctor. No spooky there, that's breathing problems.
>>
>>16928929
It has been going on for years though.. Sometimes I hear voices in my room and then that will happen.

Someone once said your body tests if you're asleep by sending an itch and most people who get sleep paralysis don't respond to the signal; tricking the body and brain into releasing DMT. So maybe it's sleep paralysis?
>>
>>16928942
Can the body be trained to release DMT?
>>
>>16929211
Yes. Your pineal gland is what releases it. I dont know much about it though.
>>
>>16928923

sleep apnea

the voices might be a result of your brain not getting enough oxygen while you sleep.

you may interpret that as spirits or asphyxia, effectively, both are warning you of impending doom.

seriously- get that checked out.
>>
>>16930010

OP here and I cosign this post. I was diagnosed with sleep apnea as a child.
>>
A few months ago I had a dream similar to yours, thinking about it now all I can remember was this sharp pain in the middle of my chest. It was so fkn weird/scary, I seriously thought I had just been murdered in my sleep by getting stabbed in the chest, and I couldn't wake up. I was conscious the whole time.

Another dream I had a bit earlier was fkn gay (I'm a guy). I remember seeing black everywhere, and somehow was aware that I was sleeping and I could feel something in my mouth pushing against the side of my cheek. What felt like 10-15mins of this thrusting in my mouth I pictured myself lying on my bed with some guy shoving his dick in my mouth, and I couldn't fucking wake up. fucking hell...
Not much more I can remember other than that I woke up with no signs of semen in my mouth, thannkfully.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.