[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was possessed by a demon and over came it by finding God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: 7chak_colors_signs_circuitscopy.jpg (225KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
7chak_colors_signs_circuitscopy.jpg
225KB, 638x825px
I was possessed by a demon and over came it by finding God

Ask me anything
>>
Which God? (or through which tradition/religion)
>>
>>16928534
Bear with me, this question is not intended to ridicule or mock you in any way, but during this time of demon possession were you abusing any type of pharmaceuticals?
>>
>>16928552
I smoke weed , but nothing else
>>16928538
The one true God. I don't belong to a specific religion. I came to my beliefs by looking inside and searching for God directly. No middle man needed
>>
>>16928568
How would you describe the one true God?

And what was your possession like?
>>
What did the demon do to you? In depth as you can!
>>
>>16928575
My explaination of God is extremely long
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10qdd8u3trvbJ_yv1kQBjs7j9vqXOYSumbU6B25i9i18/edit?usp=docslist_api
Read that if you want to know my understanding of God

>>16928577
I didn't realize I was possessed until awhile after the fact

For years I was depressed and numb to the world
I was an empty void
I hated everything about my life so I spent all my time fantasizing in my head about what could be
Immoral thoughts began to creep in and get progressively worse until it became a voice
A voice that sounded like my own but dissociated all feelings
Pretty soon this voice felt like a separate entity inside my mind and I could "switch" with her
I did horrible things to the people around me while I was switched
I felt like I was sitting in the backseat of a car, watching my life be lived like a television show
The demon stepped over the line and I couldn't take it anymore

I was later revealed by God that this other existence inside of me was a demon and I was shown this information about what a demon is
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15dQFJkGx3zHpjFcOFunAZcrlXSM6LR-_E875nDlsINo/edit?usp=docslist_api
>>
>>16928577
I suppose I could go more in depth about specifics if people want to hear
>>
>>16928597
Sounds like you're just crazy and looked for an excuse for the things you did.
>>
>>16928610
If you read the link under that it goes into further explaination about how a demon is basically a thought process that can overtake your own. So yea a mental illness in laymen's terms
>>
>>16928597
I'll read that, thanks.
>>
>>16928650
You're welcome
>>
>>16928534
I was possessed by God and over came it by finding 4chan.

The one place God will send you strait to hell for visiting.

Argue all you want God loving shit posters. Its a fucking fact.

Bible thumping intensifies.
>>
>>16928676
Reserve judgement for God
>>
>>16928534
If lil Wayne and Nicki minaj were drowning, and you could only save one. What kind of sandwich would you make?
>>
>>16928696
I'm not op. But I'll be making a hot pastrami and cheddar cheese sandwich on toasted sub sandwich bread. With a light coat of spicy Dijon mustard and onions.
>>
>>16928696
Probably ham
>>
>>16928696
Watermelon and salt sandwich desu senpai
>>
>>16928534
Tell me bout it man I'm constantly getting subliminal messages from them like reminding me I belong to that side & I done been thru it all man Gang,violence blood sweat &tears,jail,drugs,money ppl shooting at me in my sleep I died only once throughout those I even had Greek God Zues in 1 dream trying to give me his powers has he said but I rejected, best feeling when you can destroy ppl in your dreams lol prolly was the devil tho I'm not in a specific religion either but I always cross myself before I go to sleep & when I wake up thanking the name of Jesus Christ & our father God. I'm thinking I was cursed it's sad cuz as a kid my fav number is 18 & now I realize it's 666 put together which is wat im constantly seeing everywhere 36 etc. it's all the same meaning the devil wants my soul I'm Mexican 21 now but I did someone's lawn in el sobrante,ca last month n I was on the Devils drop st! No matter what temptations or demons there could be after you The gospels & faith of Jesus Christ have to be in your mind & heart so you won't be destroyed
>>
>>16928597
I could feel every word you typed.
You speak the truth, I'm relieved that I'm not crazy for having thoughts that sounds similar.

We pay upfront while on this earth, and you must listen for the subtle sounds of God. When you hear them, they are like the silence before lightening. It's like playing danger close.

God luck and God bless
>>
Your image includes the 8 Circuits Theory

Are you actually familiar with the 8 Circuits Theory?
>>
>>16928534
How many teaspoons are in a cup?
>>
>>16928534
How long did it take for you to come up with this bait?
>>
>>16928963
Never heard of it before

>>16928878
I am happy to hear that you have found our Father. Know that you are protected from the Darkness and have the Light within you. I love you my Brother and I pray for all of us to see the Light

>>16928936
It makes me smile knowing that you took the time to read what God has shown me
It is easy to believe that we are insane for what we percieve as others fear the Truth we are shown and point to us, saying we must be crazy.
They fear that if what we think/ say is Truth, then everything becomes so much more than what it appears to be on the surface
We aren't here to shove our knowledge into other's faces, but we should present the information for those who wish to understand
The answers lie within us all and the best way to reach those answers is by speaking with God with an open mind
>>
>>16928970
I'm not trying to bait anyone or cause arguments

I have knowledge that I truly believe has been shown to me by God

I wish to share it with others and that is all
>>
>>16928534
I was possessed by a legion of demons and over came it by realizing I am their god. Ask me nothing.

Seriously though, you needed God's help for one demon? Pussy...
>>
>>16928970
joonas
>>
>>16928963
No, but I am familiar with 3-SAT.
>>
>>16928970
joonas
>>
>>16929098
What drew you to this image if you don't understand the theory it describes?

.. Did you even read it?

>>16929191
3-SAT?
>>
>>16929333
Just read what I could find about the 8 circuit theory.

I've known about chakras and it seems to just correlate with them

I just have not previously heard of it called the 8 circuit theory before
>>
File: thorazine-1960s.jpg (144KB, 927x1433px) Image search: [Google]
thorazine-1960s.jpg
144KB, 927x1433px
Ah /x/, where schizophrenia and folie a deux come together.
>>
>>16928534
Demons don't exist.
>>
you probablys need to get the rest of that evil outta ya pal.you in jersey pal? names big pauley I can help make sure your ball bag stays nice and healthy. keep your big young balls unloaded and healthy with fresh cum. I ain't no faggot buddy but ain't nothing wrong with a couple of buds helping each other out yous know?
>>
>>16929499
Agreed
Check your Facts OP
>>
>>16928597
thanks for this
>>
File: 1440535362870.jpg (204KB, 585x883px) Image search: [Google]
1440535362870.jpg
204KB, 585x883px
>>16928534
How do you know the demon doesn't work for god and drove you to jehova? Sounds rather convenient you were possessed and then driven to a specific god.

You got played son.
>>
>>16928534
how did the god look?
>>
>>16928597
SHIT! this sounds a lot like Lord Shiva.
>>
>>16929440
>>16928534
>>16928597
>>16928604
>>16928620
>>16929098
Is this all just you, Dale?
>>
>>16928534
i got somethin round me i am not so sure is a demon. does not show the usual fear of God, and lacks the intimidation tactics of a demon. it is quieter, more confident. does not seem to react to God's name. Or jesus's. dunno what i got goin on over here....
>>
>>16928534
Your God is just a more powerful demon.
>>
I was too. Once I awoke the world was so toxic to me. I turned my tv on and was disgusted once I could see all of the programming. I didn't even have any concept of what getting saved was. The world has no idea what is going on, that they are being deceived and robbed of their birthright. Fight the good fight brother the second death won't hurt.
>>
>>16929447
a schizo can't overcome the illness by finding God or a holy entity.
they either need to accept the fact that they have problems and ignore all the voices/noises/visions/illusions, or take medicine to make it go away.
>>
File: ooohhh.jpg (5KB, 182x155px) Image search: [Google]
ooohhh.jpg
5KB, 182x155px
>>16930495
>>16930552
>>
>>16930044
youve got a spirit then. demons, ghosts and angels arent the only ones.
>>
>>16930622
>>16930622
i know i have spirit. always been a mouthy lil bastard. but this other thing, i ain't into it, and usually i can say "get the fuck out of here!" and they do. this one must have hearing problems.
>>
>>16930495
I see what you see. It goes as far as where sarcasm comes from, comedy even.

The more you see, the less crazy "our lives are completely controlled" sounds.

TV is just the new church sesh. What I need to figure out is how to get behind the curtain.

Tell me something I don't know, I want to learn more and would believe the most out of this world theories. I know a lot of people don't listen, but I will.
>>
>>16930676
if you can describe them i can help you pin down what sort of spirit youre dealing with and possibly how to
>>
>>16930730
>>16930730
i was able to evict the menace with a hodge podge of trinkets from very separate points of view. thank you though
>>
and a small amount of my own blood
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.