[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /x/ think the black knight satellite exists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Black_Knight_Satellite.jpg (1MB, 4100x4096px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Knight_Satellite.jpg
1MB, 4100x4096px
Does /x/ think the black knight satellite exists?
>>
whats that
>>
>>16928487
Satellite debris
>>
>>16928487
a thermal blanket that got lost during a spacewalk and remains in orbit

and yes it exists
>>
>>16928493
not that simple. Its in a polar orbit. it was first sighted before anyone had the capability to put anything into a polar orbit...
>>
you in jersey pal? names big pauley I can help make sure your ball bag stays nice and healthy. keep your big young balls unloaded and healthy with fresh cum. I ain't no faggot buddy but ain't nothing wrong with a couple of buds helping each other out yous know?
>>
Yes, it exists. It's a rock.
>>
>>16928490
>>16928493
>>16929705

>The board that will talk about about triangle shapes in cartoons for hours on end won't discuss a mysterious object in space that has no conclusive explanation

Never change /x/
>>
>>16928449
No. There is no such thing as outer space. The earth is flat and domed by a literal wall/ceiling.
>>
>>16928449
Why would you ask?
>>
>>16928449
It's in that picture, isn't it? We know it exists. The mystery is what it is.
>>
>>16930381
Why do you think that picture is a mystery?
>>
I read somewhere that the Black Knight Satellite is a thermal blanket that was accidentally released from the spaceship. There is a video of it happening and floating away.
>>
>>16930385
Because I fucked you're mum.
>>
>>16928449
god damn why does space look so fucking black and empty? thought there was supposed to be stars and galaxies everywhere you look, thats honestly depressing.
>>
>>16930395
you just can't see them in the photograph because the camera is set to take pictures as if it were in the day light
>>
>>16930387
Collective meh. Lame joke.
>>
>>16928449
it probably doesn't, and if it does it probably isn't some ancient alien spaceship. if it were really as mysterious as they say im pretty sure nasa would've investigated it themselves by now
>>
File: 1442844989207.jpg (40KB, 374x386px) Image search: [Google]
1442844989207.jpg
40KB, 374x386px
>>16930400
>saying meh
>in 2015
>saying it ever desu
>>
>>16930406
Nods, you're a close minded retard who can't comprehend why anyone wouldn't blindly agree with you... no surprise there.
>>
>>16930413
it's CLOSED-minded
you're a retarded namefag who thinks they know shit
drop your name already so you quit embarrassing non-anonymously
>>
Looks like a NASA spacecraft doing reentry.
>>
>>16929463
lol
>>
>>16930395
if you would take a photo like this with settings that would include the stars in the back ground, you would'nt see shit because of overexposure.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.