[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 15

File: 3535435435.jpg (13KB, 439x296px) Image search: [Google]
3535435435.jpg
13KB, 439x296px
http://www.hypnoid.com/psytest2.html

What does it mean?

Post your results and theories
>>
This is weird
>>
This individual has rejected the world and yet is still tormented by the world. Wants release and escape most, of all and so may be best approached in terms of mutual disgust at the quotidian nature of existence.

Such a client is actively looking for an escape from personal issues and problems but the stress of this decision is causing an unstable and unaccustomed indecisiveness. Problems seem more and more insurmountable as the stress increases.
>>
>>16927228
:(

I got kinda triggered after "which shape can hear you breathe"

not sure if it has to do with the lighting, maybe the lighting is brighter or something around that question?
either that or my "something's not right" part of my brain kicked in
>>
the purple blob wants to hurt me
>>
>>16927228
You reach out to the world and pull in experiences of all forms and kinds. Spontaneous, immediate and active, you have a natural tendency to win, whether this is in the business world or on the freeway. In the right context this can be a positive encouragement to those around you. In the wrong context it can lead to a pathetic display of ego and misplaced pride. You are always on the prowl for clues as to how to win. Usually this behavior is unconscious or playful but the sense of play can rapidly disappear if you are found to be losing in the aforementioned contest. Only those who don’t compete are met with derision. You love to be the center of attention. The moment at hand is always of prime concern. Worries about the future or the past, or abstract discussions of philosophical matters are something for others to concern themselves with. Emotions are fleeting and often used as tactics.
>>
anyone else feel extreme paranoia while taking this test?
>>
File: 1446412360617.jpg (31KB, 234x297px) Image search: [Google]
1446412360617.jpg
31KB, 234x297px
Huh, don't be pussies. It's just a fucking
>>
>>16927286
Yes. Or something. Some of the questions, I didn't really know how to answer, so I just chose one. Does anyone know anything about this? Is the diagnosis just random responses linked to what you answered, or is each diagnosis actually different, for each different person? Here's what I got:

Your power comes from an ability to sense how things might be and to proclaim this possibility with a great force and willingness to act. You have a tendency to be romantic, and can be an idealist. This sense of how the world can be is often expressed with self-deprecatory humor. Because of your need to address the immediacy of the moment, you may not think things through to their logical end, relying instead on a feeling for how a situation SHOULD end. You need to be liked and appreciated by others, although your attention often wanders. Sometimes you neglect old friends in favor of a new or exciting acquaintance. You have a real difficulty being alone. Often you will seem to know how to handle a situation without exactly knowing HOW you know this. Your thoughts are often shallow. While in the excitement of the moment you can obsess about a task at hand. If it should become rote and unexciting, however, it can be dropped just as quickly.

And it's exactly right. Like scarily right.
>>
>>16927312

It's creepily accurate. It knows what you're thinking...
>>
Fond of tradition, but attached more to the joy of human interaction, you are often a beacon of hope to those members of society who have lost faith or who are in need of succor. You are often emotional, and this emotionality is rarely held in check. Kind and helping by nature, when affronted you will explode, and just as suddenly when the pain has passed return to normalcy again. On occasion this quick and vibrant emotionality is translated into a life on the stage or screen. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, but can sometimes be left confused and uncertain in times of stress or when tough decisions must be made. You avoid conflict, tending to stay out of trouble in hopes that the group will benefit most from this behavior. Because you have trouble putting your own needs first, you will be put in much stress if you find yourself in an unequal relationship, one in which your partner is not as giving as you are.

This is me oh my god who else.
>>
The questions are nonsensical and the answers make less sense, but the result is scarily accurate. I think it might be because the answers are so vague, I just began answering at random and it still managed to describe me.
>>
>>16927342
I'm this anon. Somehow I also identify very well with the second test.

http://www.hypnoid.com/psytestApr/EM_Beige_Feb2011.html

http://www.hypnoid.com/psytestApr/EM_Beige_Feb2011.html

This client seeks stimulation in all its forms. Often a libertine or actively promiscuous, such a client desires to be seen as interesting by others. This is more important than seeming moral or trustworthy, and the client can often react negatively to offers of safety or appeals to common sense. Is very skilled at personal manipulation and can often control a conversation for personal gain. Best method of entry is to appeal to this client's sense of adventure.

This individual is lacking in self esteem and is likely searching for ways to ameliorate this problem. It is likely that she or he feels that more progress should have been made in his or her life to this point, and so a quiet mission of self betterment has begun. Self esteem is an issue, but this client is aware of that fact, and so a therapist should be careful not to exploit that foothold too directly.
>>
2spooky
>>
I am more intrested in the second test.
Has anyone solved it yet?
http://www.hypnoid.com/test2/
>>
>>16927383
Third test

http://www.hypnoid.com/EM_entropy/

You hold resentments that your problems are greater than they need to be. However there is a feeling that you can overcome them with effort. Whether or not this is true, it will tend to leave you feeling less hopeless than others who do not feel a sense of impact upon the world around them. You take pride in being able to change course when problems evolve and there is a distinct sense of personal agency, which can help to address rising anxiety caused by lack of success.

You are probably overworked or are under a large amount of stress.Your immediate needs are not being met and this is resulting in ever increasing distress. Unfortunately you feel that circumstances are such that you are unable to restore the harmony that once existed. Similarly, it appears to be a situation from which you feel there is no easy response and no simple escape.
>>
>>16927228
Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack.
> None of this is true about me
Yes I took the test honestly.
>>
File: n.png (26KB, 617x336px) Image search: [Google]
n.png
26KB, 617x336px
What kind of sorcery is this...

Also, the test made me feel uncomfortable... Maybe the lights?
>>
>>16927405

Liar. You knew the shapes were out to get you. Why couldn't you be honest? They can hear you breathing. Resistance is futile
>>
>Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack.

>tfw accurate
>>
>>16927405
You are anxious at the moment, probably due to the strong feeling that your worth is not currently being appreciated, either platonically or romantically. You probably feel that others simply do not understand you and this leads to withholding emotional committment, which will innevitably lead to distance and increased stress. Often those around you will assume that you are cold and calculating, when in fact you are merely fearful.

You are unfulfilled romantically, possibly the result of high expectations or hopes for an ideal relationship which is statistically difficult to achieve. You are a very aesthetic and emotional individual, however you have learned to control yourself through constant self-monitoring. You are probably artistic and cultured and seek to find others of a similar nature in order to find peace. These needs are not currently being met
> Wrong again.
>>
>>16927435

Stop lying to the shapes. They can smell your fear
>>
>>16927435

Stare into both shapes for more than a couple of seconds. You're taking the test questions for granted.
>>
You reach out to the world and pull in experiences of all forms and kinds. Spontaneous, immediate and active, you have a natural tendency to win, whether this is in the business world or on the freeway. In the right context this can be a positive encouragement to those around you. In the wrong context it can lead to a pathetic display of ego and misplaced pride. You are always on the prowl for clues as to how to win. Usually this behavior is unconscious or playful but the sense of play can rapidly disappear if you are found to be losing in the aforementioned contest. Only those who don’t compete are met with derision. You love to be the center of attention. The moment at hand is always of prime concern. Worries about the future or the past, or abstract discussions of philosophical matters are something for others to concern themselves with. Emotions are fleeting and often used as tactics.
>>
>>16927444
I take my time with each one.
Making sure that I'm not swayed by whichever one I was looking at first.
I usually break it down so I number them and compare them all; putting them in order from which makes the most sense or answers the question/statement I am given, the most.
I go in with no pretenses, no judgement, just curiosity and honesty.
And what does it give me?
Crap.
>>
>>16927458

Maybe you're overthinking it. Go with your gut instinct/emotional response
>>
>>16927458
Try going with what you find more vibrant than the other.
>>
>>16927465
>>16927466
Oh my god... fine. I'll retake the first one again.
>>
>>16927458
try taking test 2, it'll fuck your vision
>>
You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.

weirdly accurate but tests like these are pretty vague and literally anyone could relate to some of this stuff
>>
test 2 take 2
>This client feels that the efforts he or she has been making are not proving up to the task at hand. Feels that others are not made to work as hard and consequently this individual desires more recognition and emotional security. Best method of entry is to provide emotional relief and to share in the mocking of others.

This client is maneuvering to escape life's problems, however the stress is beginning to take its toll and ill-considered action is a possibility. The world can feel very demanding to this person and so conflict avoidance through escape is a likely coping mechanism.

test 2 take 1:
>This client seeks stimulation in all its forms. Often a libertine or actively promiscuous, such a client desires to be seen as interesting by others. This is more important than seeming moral or trustworthy, and the client can often react negatively to offers of safety or appeals to common sense. Is very skilled at personal manipulation and can often control a conversation for personal gain. Best method of entry is to appeal to this client's sense of adventure.

This individual is lacking in self esteem and is likely searching for ways to ameliorate this problem. It is likely that she or he feels that more progress should have been made in his or her life to this point, and so a quiet mission of self betterment has begun. Self esteem is an issue, but this client is aware of that fact, and so a therapist should be careful not to exploit that foothold too directly.

Damn, it's legit.
>>
>>16927469

Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.
> I just don't...
I mean if I stretch everything it says to MAKE it fit my life, sure. But I would never say any of that shit to describe myself, even TO myself, for fear of lying to someone else to appear better than I am.
>>
>>16927228
Does this account for confusion in answering, or does it use that effect of using descriptions that describe everyone?
>You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.
Is remarkably accurate, but at least once I picked things for odd reasons. (ie, part of my decision process was 'I've pressed A too often' or 'That one looks like a sun behind a mountain, that's pretty, I'm picking that one.')
>>
>>16927400
>http://www.hypnoid.com/EM_entropy/

You feel confident that you are making headway in a difficult and trying time. You feel that the course of action you have chosen is the correct one and therefore the troubles that you encounter will, with effort, be overcome. However there is an ongoing uncertainty which causes you distress, and consequently any criticism whether intentional or not can lead to a sudden and unexpected emotional response. Anger is often quick and abrupt, especially if you happen to be self-centered, which is likely.

You feel a need to avoid relaxation, perhaps because you feel your goals are not yet met. This may lead to meaningless activity in the face of exhaustion. You are probably irritable and easily annoyed, although you may not realize the source of your problems completely. Often you will be in an unsatisfactory relationship and yet not willing or able to make a break from it. Dependent individuals are especially at risk for running themselves into a state of confused despair.
>>
File: truth revealed.jpg (83KB, 439x296px) Image search: [Google]
truth revealed.jpg
83KB, 439x296px
its all bullshit

side note your pic of the penguins and the beatle is kinda odd bro you need halp
>>
Always happy in a crowd, you love to converse, to relate, and above all to have fun. You tend to think in a more holistic manner than many others. Like a crow you are attracted to shiny objects, new ideas, playful exciting colors and the thrill of a new personal relationship. You love to talk or gossip. You are highly invested in the reality of day-to-day life. Practicality is far more important than issues of honor or allegiance. You are a creature of the here and now. You are a natural multi-tasker, often switching mid-thought from one duty to another. You have a flair for presenting your personality in your work, and are known as a great storyteller and natural actor. You are very skilled at taking in a barrage of information and distilling what is most important from it. Naturally charming, you are quick to win new friends. Over stimulation is a danger.

This is a side of me, I guess.
>>
>Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.
wut
>>
Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack.

THIS RESULT IS PARTIALY TRUE.
>>
I'm scared to take this test
>>
You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.
>>
>>16927478
I got this one tooo, but I feel like it´s describing me.
>>
File: 453656456456.png (19KB, 605x282px) Image search: [Google]
453656456456.png
19KB, 605x282px
doesn't fit in at all to me
>>
Damn this is kind of fucking creepy, mine was pretty accurate........

Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent.
>>
File: 1436671014569.jpg (56KB, 600x764px) Image search: [Google]
1436671014569.jpg
56KB, 600x764px
>Question 12
Ayyy tittays
>>
Verbally and mentally fluid, you are refreshing and illuminating to those around you. This is occasionally somewhat discounted by the obvious pleasure that you take in exercising your mental acuity. Although generally peaceful you can often take a verbally aggressive tact in relations with the world, which can often be misunderstood by those around you. Innovative in the extreme, you can often think yourself right out of the correct answer to a given problem. Many times you are referred to as your own worst enemy. You tire very quickly of routine and so make poor clerks or administrative help. You also have no respect for authority and little patience for those you regard as inferior, most especially those in charge. Experimentation is your watchword and can occasionally lead to experience for its own sake and shallow decadence. Your thought can sometimes be scattered and disconnected.

Some of it is true, and some of is complete BS.. mehh very weird test
>>
You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.

Somewhat accurate, but also rather broad statements.
>>
You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine.

some things i agree with and others not
was fun though
>>
It's a BS quiz.
I selected B for every answer, got a result (Thoughtful to the Extreme)
I tried A for every answer, got some result I don't remember.
Then I did B again. This time I got Poetic Sensibility.
>>
>>16929301
thanks for debunking it
>>
>>16927228
>http://www.hypnoid.com/psytest2.html
You have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond the day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not-of-this-earth. Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near-complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. You are often not aware of your own feelings. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, and because of this are often disappointed. Despite what can sometimes be a destructive inward-turning anger, you are very gentle. You are sometimes a bit out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. If your behavior is out of synch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around do not understand your point of view.

I'm not that social but it fits
>>
it's just an art project, /x/:

art.hypnoid.com
>>
>>16927228
>Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

pretty close huh
>>
File: RWS_Tarot_12_Hanged_Man.jpg (26KB, 300x527px) Image search: [Google]
RWS_Tarot_12_Hanged_Man.jpg
26KB, 300x527px
>>16927416
The spooky test leaves you open and then indoctrinates you to believe any result given.

It's like dealing with divination with an untrained hand, you'll take the worst of yourself.
>>
>>16927458
this is literally "which one comes to mind first" kind of test and you're sitting there and clouding your intuition no shit it doesn't work
>>
>>16929301
it takes in account how fast you answer them
>>
>>
not every single one of the tests will give a perfect answer for you. the tests are for different individuals. psytest2 worked well for me. em_beige_feb_2011 was fucking bullshit, and i believe it's more suitable for normies and extroverted people (so normies desu baka) entropy i'm not sure about, it's diagnosis was better than i expected so yeah
>>
"Verbally and mentally fluid, you are refreshing and illuminating to those around you. This is occasionally somewhat discounted by the obvious pleasure that you take in exercising your mental acuity. Although generally peaceful you can often take a verbally aggressive tact in relations with the world, which can often be misunderstood by those around you. Innovative in the extreme, you can often think yourself right out of the correct answer to a given problem. Many times you are referred to as your own worst enemy. You tire very quickly of routine and so make poor clerks or administrative help. You also have no respect for authority and little patience for those you regard as inferior, most especially those in charge. Experimentation is your watchword and can occasionally lead to experience for its own sake and shallow decadence. Your thought can sometimes be scattered and disconnected."

Wow thats... strangely accurate...
>>
I guess this is kinda true, I mean, it fits just a bit. Tbh, I don't even know who I am.
>>
protip: the hexagon can hear you breathing and the star can control your mind
>>
First test for me:

Second test:
This client longs for sympathetic understanding and feels that it has not been forthcoming. Argument and normal, daily stress have either become intollerable or the client is abnormally sensitive to such and so there is a desire for protection at the moment and a shelter from argument. The best method of entry for such a client is to offer such understanding with the knowledge that it may be withheld.

This client has decided, perhaps unconsciously, that the outside world requires too much effort to succeed and so has in some sense given up on hopes or dreams of progress. In its place is a strong desire for comfort and pleasure. Will easily trade a possibility of future success for comfort and security today. Such a client is easy to manipulate into a life of simple drudgery as long as there are not too many demands made upon him.

Anyone know any other tests like this?
>>
>Often concerned with right and wrong, and punctilious in expressing it, you are best represented by the Customs Agent or the IRS inspector. Initially seen by others as cold or uncaring, you are difficult for those more spontaneous members of society to understand. You are extremely stable, responsible and dependable. You manifest an amazing ability to concentrate on the issue at hand, and are difficult to distract from issues that are important. You manifest a great sense of loyalty to your employers and your government. You tend to show love through a display of committed works, believing that actions speak louder than words. You are also resistant to change and tend to believe that the old ways are best. If a behavior has been successful in the past, why would anyone want to change? You work best in a controlled environment.

Not me at all, except maybe the last three sentences.
>>
>>16927487
gawd damn got this one as well and i agree its jarringly accurate
>>
"You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting."
>I order the same things at my favorite restaurants every time.

"Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior."
>I hate change, the only time my opinions change is if someone offers up a good argument or point and if so change my outlook accordingly.

" Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting."
>Again I find a way of doing something and stick with it, I enjoy learning but I am bad at school but that's due to my laziness so I guess I'll give that second part a gold star on getting something about me right.

"Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor."
>Pretty sure that's true about anyone isn't it?

"Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape."
>Well I do have bipolar disorder but most of my ups and downs are a direct cause of what's going on in my life, and my life is not a "placid landscape".

"You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you."
>No I pretty much obey the law and my code of conduct is pretty much just be a good person, don't be a dick. If by authority you mean like the police, then no, I mean the police can be pretty shitty but I still do what they say, if only to not get shot.

"You hate to be predictable, at all costs."
>I refer you to my first two points

"Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others."
>No I give thanks when needed, I am observant but I express them freely
>>
>>16929963
Point being this test was shitty and only got like one thing right about me but like horoscopes their description was pretty vague and would apply to a good majority of people.
>>
>>16927228

Other than the activities, it's not too far off.

>>
This was a weird fucking experience

>>16927342
I got this as well, it's almost dead on.
>>
>>16927228

You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine.
>>
File: diagnosis.jpg (42KB, 601x404px) Image search: [Google]
diagnosis.jpg
42KB, 601x404px
>>16927228
eerily accurate.
>>
it's always a moth
>>
File: Accurate.png (18KB, 584x263px) Image search: [Google]
Accurate.png
18KB, 584x263px
It's really true
>>
>>16927321
>or. Because of your need to address the immediacy of the moment, you may not think things through to their logical end, relying instead on a feeling for how a situation SHOULD end. You need to be like

got the same, and every single word is true for me, I'm seriously creeped out
>>
>>16930016
I got the same, except I ride a motorcycle! Lol
>>
This test would work better if you read the question before being shown the images. I sometimes feel like I know which one I'm going to click on before I've even started reading the text.
>>
>>16927228
Did anyone else read the how and where this test came from?

Kind of adds to the creepy factor a bit.
>>
File: 1428795598547.jpg (65KB, 450x693px) Image search: [Google]
1428795598547.jpg
65KB, 450x693px
Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.

so fucking true, like damn!
>>
The original said I'm uncompromisingly obedient and formulaic, the second test said I'm uncompromisingly idealistic and unconcerned with truths outside myself. Both false, or only true to the insignificant extent that any broad statement can be interpreted as true.

The third test, the anxiety one, actually had me feeling nervous throughout the whole thing, and very accurately assessed me as weak and unfulfilled, emotionally isolated, and trapped in a cycle of frustration.

The interesting thing is that I've actually been diagnosed with anxiety, which might go some way towards explaining why that one test was able to analyse me so well.
>>
>>16930604

>cycle of frustration

Much like the cycle of testing you made yourself go through
>>
>>16927228
looks like a moth or some kind of bug, one that is jewish of course.
>>
>>16927228
Now have a terrible headache
But i got:

>>
so who commissioned this test to be made? for what purpose? and why did they mysteriously disappear?
>>
>>16927478
Got thisone
>>
I went through the text twice putting the exact same answers and got different results.
>>
>>16927416

Barnum effect.
>>
>>16930926
either its based on time or its bullshit
>>
>Quiet and very self-assured, you tend to keep your own council. Pragmatic and practical to a fault, you are not one to worry about the finer points of philosophical discourse. In fact, because you are very much an individualist, you often finds yourself at odds with the established truth or the wishes of the majority. You will often earn the wrath of an employer by taking upon yourself decisions which are rightly those of your manager. You are not one to take credit unless it is deserved. Similarly however, you will also not happily give credit where it is not due. In a romantic relationship you can be very frustrating. While you do care deeply and sincerely, and are willing to work at a relationship, your confidence in your own abilities can on occasion make it difficult to see the world from a partner’s point of view. Quiet and stoic at times, you can drive a more emotional individual completely up the wall. You can become overstressed and fatigued without knowing it. Taking time to rest between bouts of hard work can help to prevent a breakdown later on.

now that i am reflecting upon myself and my personality. This seems to be 90% right, although the skeptic in me says is just horoscope tier reading, ill have to take the next test when im not so tired. you guys seem to think its phony too
>>
this test was very inaccurate
>>
It's only inaccurate if you "cheat" the test
>>
>>16927258
Also got this one. I don't identify at all with it
>>
>>16927228
Verbally and mentally fluid, you are refreshing and illuminating to those around you. This is occasionally somewhat discounted by the obvious pleasure that you take in exercising your mental acuity. Although generally peaceful you can often take a verbally aggressive tact in relations with the world, which can often be misunderstood by those around you. Innovative in the extreme, you can often think yourself right out of the correct answer to a given problem. Many times you are referred to as your own worst enemy. You tire very quickly of routine and so make poor clerks or administrative help. You also have no respect for authority and little patience for those you regard as inferior, most especially those in charge. Experimentation is your watchword and can occasionally lead to experience for its own sake and shallow decadence. Your thought can sometimes be scattered and disconnected.

Fuck you OP, not cool this is way to accurate for a bunch of triangles.
>>
>>16928294
>http://www.hypnoid.com/psytest2.html
Same here...
>>
>>16927228

once again these statements apply to most people. If a test has this sort of thing then the next step to validating it is too see if any of the statements are wrong. there is a high chance youll find that one or two are wrong to some degree, and on closer inspection realize that it might even contradict itslf, eg i got "Following rules and established methods is difficult for you" and "ou live by your own codes of conduct," however i also "driven by attitudes and desires of the group". so am i an individual, or do i give in to peer pressure? Finally one must consider if there are or is deep meaning or statments that would apply directly to you. eg. you have emotional issues becuase your dad died at a young age. these test almost always suck. i can even give you an anaylsis i jsut made up

due to incident in your younger life you've bee drawn to search for answers and meaningto life which as lead you to be somewhat cynical however you still maintain a deep sesne that there is something more. you have thus had trouble motivating yourself at times especially during school and times of stress as your analytical behavior has both provdided you with intelligence but also laziness. youve grown to then be an individual not always giving into the pressures of authority however you maintain strong connections with ethics, rights wrongs ect. whilst youa re normally a very happy person you have a streak of violence which may be somewhat overpowering. moreover your emotions can sometimes overtake you leading you to make choices your personality wouldnt normlaly make.
>>
2nd and 3rd tests are even weirder

2nd: http://www.hypnoid.com/psytestApr/EM_Beige_Feb2011.html

3rd:
http://www.hypnoid.com/EM_entropy/

Maybe it's because there's a warning meant for a clinician to read, I felt eerily distressed and somwhat anxious.
>>
File: dontbeafraid.jpg (43KB, 598x403px) Image search: [Google]
dontbeafraid.jpg
43KB, 598x403px
Fits me good.
>>
>>16927228
Always happy in a crowd, you love to converse, to relate, and above all to have fun. You tend to think in a more holistic manner than many others. Like a crow you are attracted to shiny objects, new ideas, playful exciting colors and the thrill of a new personal relationship. You love to talk or gossip. You are highly invested in the reality of day-to-day life. Practicality is far more important than issues of honor or allegiance. You are a creature of the here and now. You are a natural multi-tasker, often switching mid-thought from one duty to another. You have a flair for presenting your personality in your work, and are known as a great storyteller and natural actor. You are very skilled at taking in a barrage of information and distilling what is most important from it. Naturally charming, you are quick to win new friends. Over stimulation is a danger.
>>
File: whois2.jpg (74KB, 444x796px) Image search: [Google]
whois2.jpg
74KB, 444x796px
Does anyone know who "Richard Horton" is? Could that be a real name? Googling it reveals the editor of The Lancet is called Richard Horton", but I doubt he has anything to do with the site.
>>
>>16927311
A FUCKING WHAT ANON, TELL ME
>>
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SO ACCURATE?!?!?!
>>
And this is how the test was programmed: http://pastebin.com/uxAFw9V2
>>
And isn't this interesting?
http://portfolio.hypnoid.com/

It's a shame people are more interested in getting "creepy results" than unraveling this thing.
>>
>>16927228
>Though quiet on the outside, you are often the hidden hero; someone who rushes in when needed and then after the emergency is over fades back into the woodwork. Because of this sense of duty and honor, you can also on occasion be rigid in your viewpoint and unyielding in the face of other ways of thinking. Usually cynical and rarely trusting of others, you maintain a small set of intimate friends. These bonds are stronger than most. You are always grounded in the present moment. Your close bonds can also lead to clique-ishness and a tendency to gossip about those who are deemed less worthy. You are an integrative thinker, collecting data from a wide range of sources and applying it to your worldview. You can become overly task-oriented. In stressful situations you often withdraw from the world to seek peace in contemplation. You often seem cold and withdrawn. Often you will withdraw rather than verbalize your discontent. pretty accurate, I'd like to know the psychological aspect of this and how your brain reacts to shapes, pretty interesting
>>
>>16927228
>>16931337

>"Most recently I was contracted by Campfire New York to write the first in their series of psychological quizzes for the transmedia campaign in support of Cinemax’s television show, Hunted."
>>
>>16931415
http://campfirenyc.com/work/cinemax-hunted
>>
File: entropy_test.png (41KB, 901x601px) Image search: [Google]
entropy_test.png
41KB, 901x601px
>>16927400
>>
>I'll take "What is a joke?" for $500, Alex
>>
>>16931255
i study arts and aesthetic and the thing literally said "you appreciate aesthetics"
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.