[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen the edge of the FLAT earth AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: o-EARTH-FLAT-facebook.jpg (154KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-EARTH-FLAT-facebook.jpg
154KB, 2000x1000px
I've seen the edge of the FLAT earth
AMA
>>
>>16926388
jump off
>>
>OP's life = shitposting
>>
roundies BTFO
>>
>>16926392
I'm not there anymore! However, while I was there, I did drop something off the edge. It descended at an extremely rapid speed, almost as if the earth is moving upward.
>>
Please explain these OP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_effect

http://www.astronomy.com/magazine/ask-astro/2014/02/a-matter-of-perspective
>>
>>16926411
Made up bullshit by NASA (Not a space agency) and the forming one-world government. You've been brainwashed. Sorry to tell you, but sometimes the truth hurts, man.
>>
>>16926421
Well you're making a pretty serious claim. Where exactly is your evidence? Because "I saw it!" isn't evidence.
>>
>>16926388

How did you get there?
>>
>>16926475
This
>>16926488
This
>>16926392
Most importantly this
>>
So... uh wow. What an AMA. They answer two questions with some vague bull shit and run away. Don't even bother shit posting this nonsense if you aren't even going to half assed role play defend it.
>>
>>16926475
>>16926488
I am a rather affluent man. In my normal life I am a general physician and earn a decent paycheck. After being exposed to the flat earth theory, I was very skeptical but could understand the fact it may be true, however, I wanted to the edge for myself.

With my earnings from work, I purchased a small fishing boat and enough supplies to sustain my life for a sailing trip. I set off from a secluded location in southern Australia (That is where I am from and was born) and set sail toward Antarctica on holiday. After a little while, I eventually reached Antartica.

To cut a few details from the story, I basically had to sneak past a lot of government check points and ski myself to the edge. And then do the whole thing in reverse
>>
>>16926562
Wow... just wow,,, A fucking FISHING BOAT... Can't sail to Antarctica. Have you ever even been on a boat in your life? Good lord. Like why even role play this shit if you have done zero research? Where are your pictures? There are zero permanent residents on Antarctica, because depending on the season you can't get in and out at all. I mean your story is so fucking full of holes already.
>>
>>16926562
But you didn't bring a camera right?
>>
>>16926593
Yeah you can say that shit all you want you fucking shill but i really did it. I don't have pictures because I didn't have a camera/cell phone with me
>>
>>16926602
the ayy lmaos confiscated it when they told him to come back here and do an AMA on a /x/. So obvious dude.
>>
>>16926610
You still have zero proof. Other than "I was there" I'm so fucking positive that the security was so lax you just Solid Snaked your fucking way in there huh? If this was some huge cover up i highly god damned doubt you'd get in...
>>
>>16926388
Don't worry, sir, a fully-equipped ambulance and medic team from the psychiatric hospital is on its way.
>>
>>16926610
Okay and lets say for a damned minute you're not full of shit. How did you navigate a fishing boat by yourself, over 180km to your destination? How did you sleep? Who was on look out for icebergs? How do you explain these trips and fly overs from private companies that you can pay to do?

One example: http://www.coolantarctica.com/Travel/antarctica_trip_new_zealand_australia.php
>>
>>16926610
A SEVEN FUCKING DAY TRIP by yourself? Explain it.
>>
>>16926395

Pics? What did you drop?
>>
>>16926665
He said he didn't bring a camera. I mean he managed to navigate a fucking old rickety fishing boat on a 7 day journey through freeezing waters dotted with icebergs wiht no sleep, Sold Snake his way through ninja government guards, and dorp something off the edge of the world, but he forgot his darn camera... "Awhhhh shoot. /x/ will never believe me now"
>>
Ok OP, if you're still here, I'm willing to listen. Mind telling the story without leaving out the details? What is the sun? What's the purpose of the coverup? What nation did the soldiers represent (what flag was one their uniform?)
>>
I can't tell who's a bigger fucking idiot, the people who think OP is taking this thread seriously or me for thinking there are people stupid enough to take OP seriously.
>>
>>16926593
u are making exactly what u are critizicing, talking about a place u have never been and typing things u have only read somewhere...like "there are zero permanent residents on antárctica"
>>
>>16926610
Why would you not bring a camera when you know that pics are the FIRST thing that everyone is going to ask for?
>>
>>16926709
You know his because? The ayy lmaos obviously told you i never went on a fucking exploratory cruise to the Antarctic through the several private companies that offer them? Do you know how to operate a boat? Do you know it takes more than one person to do a transcontinental crossing? Let alone through freezing waters dotted with icebergs that will cut a fucking fishing boat to ribbons with a passing graze? It takes at minimum a damn week to get there from even New Zealand. Yeah, I'm talking out of my ass. Even if i weren't, Any idiot knows that the trip is impossible solo like that.
>>
>>16926709
Don't encourage autistic children to role play here. This fucking board is a joke because of it.
>>
>>16926709
Seriously here's the damn company I went with. They have a god damned gift shop, luxury accommodations. Hell look at it for yourself. I'm out.
>>
>>16926748
http://www.polarcruises.com/

Link I forgot
>>
File: DSCF0057.jpg (2MB, 4288x3216px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0057.jpg
2MB, 4288x3216px
Really? Me too. Turns out you can see more islands on the horizon.
>>
>>16926748

>god damned gift shop
>luxury accommodations

You'd think the site would mention "oh yeah, by the way, we're actually cruising to the END OF THE EARTH, please don't be alarmed when your entire worldview is shattered and just enjoy the luxury accommodations."
>>
If you wanna try this again in a couple weeks here's a better background for your story to start with. "The Earth is flat. I've seen the edge!" as the title. Then your main body "There's a continent 100 miles off the coast of New Zealand. It's called Pangea, where you can see the edge clearly. There's been a huge cover up to keep it quiet, but no one will stop you from going there. Ask me any questions you might have."

When someone asks for pictures, tell them the magnetic field on the edge fo the earth interferes with electronic equipment. Make up some offhanded bull shit about all of your navigational gear being ruined and having to sail blind out and getting lost for a week.

There. 110% better shit post in under 5 minutes.
>>
>>16926806
Also you could say your crew was bribed to stay quiet. That way you can cover having witnesses, but no one to back you up.
>>
>>16926388
Did you happen to take any photos?
>>
>>16926831
he said:

>. I don't have pictures because I didn't have a camera/cell phone with me
>>
>>16926853
Yes. This is certainly believable.
>>
>>16926388
At least post a vid of it
>>
WORST. RP. THREAD. EVER.
>>
>>16926680
Caution there m80, Captain jackie awaits ye in the Davy Jones locker
>>
>>16926388
Flat Earth Society?
>>
>>16926766
Well Australia can get to Africa without going around South America. That is all it takes to show how stupid this flat earth bullshit is.
>>
>>16926610
>I don't have pictures because I didn't have a camera/cell phone with me

You're a liar. And stop calling people shills if you can't produce any evidence. Learn a little humility.
>>
File: ripping_yarn.jpg (82KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
ripping_yarn.jpg
82KB, 500x638px
>>16926562
>I am a rather affluent man.

Ripping yarn, old chap!
>>
It's Thomas Dolby promoting his old album.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.