[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've always been a big skeptic but nonetheless curious about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: drake.jpg (45KB, 640x646px) Image search: [Google]
drake.jpg
45KB, 640x646px
I've always been a big skeptic but nonetheless curious about magic, spirits, etc. How would one such as myself go about finding proof? Any info would be appreciated.
>>
>>16925798
Don't try to reach out to spirits
>>
>>16927026
Don't be a faggot.
>>
You can take a shortcut, cast a weird hoodoo nonsense and get what you want.

Or.

You can just make it happen naturally.

There is a big difference between creepy hoo doo nonsense and "magick" but "magick" today is definately blown out of proportion by all the people who are using it for personal gain, attraction, money, control.

It works, but you don't need edge to make your reality your own
>>
>>16925798
i never stopped being a skeptic but i've seen some shit. as to your question; I've personally spent almost my entire life meditating and practicing magick.. so without knowing your background the best advice i can give is to start with psychedelics and go from there.
>>
>>16927086
>psychedelics
There is a reason why magick and spirits are silly. Really? Mind altering drugs to see 'spirits' then claim they're real. That what psychedelics do to you. Im sorry, but that logic is flawed and dangerous.
>>
File: 1273036960564.jpg (42KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1273036960564.jpg
42KB, 350x350px
>>16927438
you obviously have no experience in any of these subjects. I highly encourage you to get ahold of some shrooms or acid and spend a night alone in silent darkness.
>>
File: truly, i am euphoric.jpg (65KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
truly, i am euphoric.jpg
65KB, 640x360px
>>16928274
hurr im a delusional faggot jeezus israel the machine eleves told me
>>
>>16928281
if you don't agree with me that's fine, but i think you're only hurting your own credibility by acting like an immature /b/-tard.
>>
>>16928288
"timewave zero is totes legit!"

boards.4chan.org/g/
boards.4chan.org/e/
boards.4chan.org/t/

boards.4chan.org/out/
>>
>>16925798
Go to the occult general, they have some info for beginners.
Also what >>16927086 said, try psychedelics and meditate.
>>
>>16928274
What smart people think when they hear the word psychedelic
psychedelics are psychoactive drugs whose primary action is to alter cognition and perception, typically by agonising serotonin receptors in the brain.
What you seem to think
>magick and spirits. it dissolves models of cultural structures
>>
>>16925798
there is no proof, only pseudoscientific bullshit based on emotions and personal experience. you're too old for fairy tales.
>>
>>16928310
An intelligent person on drugs is still and intelligent person, who knows what is real and what is hallucination.
If you're a retard who eats mushrooms and sees unicorns who he thinks are real doesn't mean everyone is like that.
>>
>>16925798

If there was proof it probably wouldn't be magic. Magic is mysterious by nature. Understood magic is basically technology by modern definition. Psi phenomenon has some evidence, but it's still a largely unexplored field. Not enough people are brave enough to risk their reputations to explore it. There are exceptions like J.B. Rhine at Duke and John Edgar Coover at Stanford.
>>
>>16928483
No. I know how to do magic and WHY it works. It's still magic. That definition is a facile argument to get the masses into >muh science
>>
>>16928518
Why does it work?
>>
>>16928483
Can you share some links to research into psi phenomena?
>>
>>16928518
No you can't do magic you lumbering house ape.
>>
>>16928704
Because all things release or are energy and vibration and interact constructively and destructively with every other thing in the universe at all times.
>>
File: 59138483[1].jpg (103KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
59138483[1].jpg
103KB, 400x400px
>>16928769
So it's like string theory with everything simultaneously interacting with everything else, and "magic" is the act of consciously influencing this system of string vibrations through mind alone. Got it.
>>
>>16929007
does someone pay you to be a jerkoff or do you do it for free?
>>
File: 130807754789.jpg (17KB, 203x174px) Image search: [Google]
130807754789.jpg
17KB, 203x174px
ITT:
>magicks are real but they are so mysterious that you cannot find them
>however you don't necessarily don't need to build up mental illnesses for years to see the magicks
>for shortcut use some lsd and bath salt, disinfo shills

This is why nobody takes you seriously.
>>
>>16929526
>>16928274
yeah,if anything supernatural were real you wouldn't need reality-altering drugs to make it work. I'm trying to find the truth to the mysteries and legends of life, and I think there really is something there, there's just so much half-assed, delusional bullshit to wade through until you get to something serious. I'd love to believe telekinesis is real, but all those stupid psi-wheel videos i've seen either make it appear to be simple heat generation like those solar weather vanes you've probably seen in your mother's kitchen or they're blowing on it off-camera.

so since this thread is fairly young, lets get this shit back on track and try to get some collaboration going to find something real. I know that's a long-shot for this place but this is probably as good a place as any other website. it's like you can't even come close to an authentic source unless you spend a few thousand dollars roaming the world and being conned by a few fake mystics to learn how to tell them apart from any that might be real.

to start us off, my tulpa and I have made plans when she's fully visible to try and see if she can access any latent psychic (or otherwise) abilities. such as having her tell me what's behind a wall or corner and, if she can actually see the object instead of only being able to see what I can, then that means she's accessing some form of remote viewing neither of us are directly aware of. I know people have already practiced with symbols on cards with remote viewing but we thought this might be a sort of trick to develop the ability faster. anyone else try this before or got any better leads?
>>
File: 1444415230692.jpg (48KB, 590x318px) Image search: [Google]
1444415230692.jpg
48KB, 590x318px
>>16930252
>yeah,if anything supernatural were real you wouldn't need reality-altering drugs to make it work

Based on what, your extensive knowledge of reality and what cannot possibly lie beyond it? I would just ask, how did you determine what cannot possibly exist outside your definition of reality?

>I'm trying to find the truth to the mysteries and legends of life

From within your safe-zone apparently...

>there's just so much half-assed, delusional bullshit to wade through

Right?

>but all those stupid psi-wheel videos i've seen

Dude, all the answers to life's greatest questions are on youtube. You're just doing it wrong. Try hitting refresh.

>try to get some collaboration going to find something real.

What do you define as real? Do you want to jerk off a ghost and run a battery of tests on its jizz?

>it's like you can't even come close to an authentic source unless you spend a few thousand dollars roaming the world and being conned by a few fake mystics

That's basically the dumbest thing you've written so far. Firstly, you can roam the whole world for a few hundred dollars if you plan your spending well. Secondly, it's easy to avoid being conned: you just need an IQ above like 95. Finally, what kind of sheltered fucking retard even thinks this way? Have you even left your parents house?

>to start us off, my tulpa

Oops, wrote this all for no reason.

Good luck being a faggot.
>>
>>16930294
>trying to invalidate someone who's taken up the tulpa practice on /x/
>thinks mind-altering drugs designed to make you think your experience is real actually show you real things.

obvious troll is obvious. can i get a serious response to >>16930252 plox?
>>
>>16928769
if you believe you can do magic then what have you done to prove it to yourself?
>>
>>16930405
Why do some people feel the constant need to prove everything?
>>
>>16930554
uh, to discover truth and what is possible in reality? how was that even a serious question, and on /x/ of all boards? i bet no one in this entire board has ever done anything truly supernatural and all anyone does is believe they did things and take shrooms and salvia every day. so if people are done trolling and roleplaying, is there anything truly substantial that anyone has to share?
>>
>>16927076
>>16927086
bampity for truth. how does one go about discovering any truth to anything supernatural? have yet to try acid but all Salvia did was solidify my life philosophy by making me have an existential crisis. if it helps, i feel like my martial arts has given me a huge connection to life and to my chi, and i've always had the curious ability to feel what i can see and be accurate about it, despite not having touched the object before, and feeling involuntary "impulses" right before i get a text or call when i'm near my phone.
>>
>>16930252
How about stopping to rely on other people to find stuff out. Besides you don't need others there's books.
General rule anyone who wants money is a charlatan. I have come to the conclusion that meditation/magic might just be an ancient self hypnosis control technique.
I never really trusted it fully so just read without doing the meditation.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.