[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here summoned a demon/spirit? What was your experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: demonologyrandom.jpg (15KB, 236x238px) Image search: [Google]
demonologyrandom.jpg
15KB, 236x238px
Anyone here summoned a demon/spirit? What was your experience like? Any sources//instructions/tips for doing so? I've been curious about doing so for some time. Dont bother posting just to tell me not to do it, at least explain why.
>>
>>16925473
understanding the keys of Solomon makes anything possible.

>keep practicing
>>
>>16925473
Sorry to tell you, but this spirit business is all fake as shit. Look up some research if you don't believe me. See ghost in a house? Most likely carbon monoxide starting to poison you. Have premonitions of the future, or de ja vu? mini seizures in the brain.
>>
File: 60_1319493193.jpg (169KB, 1250x905px) Image search: [Google]
60_1319493193.jpg
169KB, 1250x905px
>>
>>16927476
I did this and got messeth to play Mario kart 64 with me. You know what the fucker told me? "No items."

>Demons
>Not even once
>>
>>16927529
That motherfucker doesn't mess around in Street Fighter. Doesn't like grapplers, though. Claims that "throws are cheating." Never knew demons could be so salty.
>>
>>16927529
>>16927532
Thanks for the keks
>>
>>16925473

Foremost and most important is Sincerity.
You must solve your soul of existential uncertainty.
doubt of self-worth, fear of judgement, or attitude of sarcasm regarding divinity will end you.
Know in your bones what are the values which breed life? What are you prepared to die in the name of?
the Honor-less are the jizz-napkins of hell.
Know yourself, know God.
Love yourself. Love God.
Represent.
Fight and Sacrifice for Truth.
Don't anyone or anything, spirit or man, stand between you and God. Many will try.
>>
>>16927749
define attitude of sarcasm
>>
I don't know if it was a demon but here it is. Ok so what had happen was when I moved back into my mom's house I went to my sisters old room. The house is haunted and my two little sisters were home alone because I had left at night. My sisters ended up calling me because they heard someone in the house coming from my old room. They said they heard rustling like someone was in the so I rushed home. When I got there I had already told them to wait outside. I went into the house to the living room and I could feel like something bad was gonna happen. Or just extremely uneasy. I looked into my old room which was dark and I swear I could feel something watching me. So, being back at the old house, I called out to whatever was always with me to help me. I can't remember what I said to call it though but when I started getting closer to the room I could feel that something else was with me like protecting me. Not like some guardian angel bullshit. Something else. Then whatever was in the room went away and never came back. I knew something was there because it was in my old room and only in that room... I've summoned it 3 more times after this one.
>>
How do I summon an angel. How do you guys summon angels?
>>
>>16925473
I tried once, didnt make the ritual but i said the words didnt ser anything but i almost got killed by a car 4 times that day plus some fucker threath on me saying he was going tp kill me. Dont play with that shit.
>>
>>16925473
Sorry for the bad grammar, my keyboard is not working
>>
I have spent years interested in the occult, and have tried to summon at least a hundred demons, several times each, which complete sincerity and effort, and I have never experienced any sort of confimration that the summoning worked, or that any of my requests were fulfilled even though I gave appropriate payment every time.
>>
>>16927429
>seizures in the brain
Lolwut
>>
where are you getting your instructions? regardless of weather or not such beings exist, put yourself in their shoes. they are other dimensional beings with inhuman motives, if you were such would you come kick it with some random person chilling and chanting words they dont understand? through my experience, it should require an ammount of dedication, use fine quality incense, and if trying to summon a demon ask the experts :satanists. satanism is extremely misunderstood and isnt all "ooohhhh fuck christianity and kill babies" its actually very spiritual and more like shamanism or buddhism than anything else. in order to have a pleasant and fulfilling experience you need to establish a personal connection and know who you wish to contact. be genuine and cordial and you will get out what you put in. aaaand if it isnt working for real you will successfully convince yourself it worked and either way who cares. perception is reality.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.