[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As radio waves have drastically increased in the last years does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
As radio waves have drastically increased in the last years does this have an effect on us humans?
>>
Off to /sci/ with you, knave.
>>
Cancer
>>
Yes, and there's this too.

http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2010-11/wi-fi-radiation-killing-trees
>>
>>16925080
Everything affects Everything. Nothing affects everything not.
>>
>>16925080
Obviously.

Radiowaves are radiation. Even just basic physics says Radiation increases the chance of free-radicalsin the body. They increase mutations. Mutations =/= not good.
>>
I had to stop using wifi starting about 4 years ago as it was causing me headaches, insomnia, and sometimes this feeling of skin burning. I found it also affected my attention span and clarity of thought. Once I found out that I was electrosensitive and that others had similar symptoms I turned off the wifi and wired all the computers and tv's in the house and the problems went away. The situation made me aware that we're saturating ourselves in emf pollution and are starting to figure out the hard way the effects of longterm exposure. Electrosensitivity is officially recognized as a disability in Sweden and now France as well since a few months ago.
>>
>>16925089
No, the powers that be are radiating us on purpose as form of population control. See, now it's an /x/ thread.
>>
>>16925213
I should have known. The chemtrails must have dulled my mind.
>>
Notice how humans get agitated easier as compared to a decade ago?
>>
wifi rf is minuscule compared to the cell phone blasting rf over miles right next to your crotch or brain.
>>
>>16925180
>Mutations =/= not good
Okay, so my tumor's a good thing.
:^D
>>
>>16925181
Yeah I tried to move my daughter to a lakehouse with 12+ visible wifi networks. Her sleep was terrible there and she pinched/plucked at her palms, soles of feet, and tongue
>>
File: 3139.jpg (926KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
3139.jpg
926KB, 3264x2448px
>>16925180
>>>16925080 (OP)
>Obviously.
>Radiowaves are radiation. Even just basic physics says Radiation increases the chance of free-radicalsin the body. They increase mutations.

Electromagnetic radiation created by telecom isn't ionizing radiation. Radio, television, cellular, microwave all of these have no effect on humans because they can't impact molecular bonds.

Pic related: me measuring frequency sidebands of an fm modulated transmission in a lab.
>>
>>16927683

>check muh RMS
>>
>>16925181
Just reduce the electronics in your bedroom. Don't use your phone as an alarm. Don't get a bedroom TV. And for the nerds, don't sleep in a room with a computer. It's not because so much muh radio waves, but the lights, sounds and hums that you filter out normally are fucking with your sleep. Wifi doesn't have anything to do with it, as in most countries the 2.4 and 5 Ghz bands have been in use for other purposes for years.
>>
>>16925181
Chuck?
>>
Oh hey, a full-on, literal tin foil thread. What brands do you pros recommend? Shiny out or dull out? Favorite and fashionable design? What thickness works best? How do our eyes mirror if see can eyes mirror can't?
>>
>>16927801
For an electrosensitive person there is usually a main offender when it comes to different emf sources. Electric and magnetic fields are nowhere near as bad to me as the wireless emf. My phone is in airplane mode a lot of the time and I actually got rid of most of the electronics in my room, but if we turn the wifi on for a few hours that's when all the problems I listed return.
>>
>>16928399
If your spouse set up a wifi router without you knowing it would you have symptoms? If not then your condition is psychosymatic.
>>
>>16928939
Absolutely. The headache has a very specific feel to it and is not like a typical headache. It's only on the right side of the head and starts off feeling like more of a burning and vibrating followed by VERY sharp localized pain. The burning skin feeling and racing heart and palpitations only happen when the wifi is on as well.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.