[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we get a x storie time of user ghost experiences ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: o-ELISA-LAM-facebook (1).jpg (72KB, 842x654px) Image search: [Google]
o-ELISA-LAM-facebook (1).jpg
72KB, 842x654px
can we get a x storie time of user ghost experiences ?
>>
File: 1428866118340.jpg (440KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1428866118340.jpg
440KB, 1920x1080px
>can we get a x storie time of user ghost experiences ?

making coffee in the kitchen, an behind someone tell "DAADY". i look in terror behind to find no one.

I live alone.
I see a little girl in the house some time to time, like every 3 years.
>>
I have one that I'm trying to figure out.

There's this ghost in my house, and I'm pretty sure he's occupying this mask I own.

I need the mask, but I really don't think putting it on is a good idea.

So I decided to try and make a proposition with it:
>give the ghost a mask I don't mind giving away
>give that mask to someone I want to screw over
>ghost gets a new vessel, I get back at someone

I've tried proposing the idea to the ghost and I got a sign from him as if he agreed. Only problem now is how the fuck do I get him to go into the other mask?
>>
i would not mind being haunted by a little girl
>>
>>16927863
I wouldn't mind swapping ectoplasm with that little girl
>>
I have always had a bad habit of predicting deaths within two days or two weeks, and tend to be very open with telling people what is going to happen to them.

Few things that come to mind...

> Talking with a friend I met online, and after day dreaming for about ten minutes, I feel a sudden urge to say the name, "Cherry" and talk about the state of Oklahoma.

> My friend is baffled by what the hell I'm talking about, but we go on and she asks what exactly does Cherry have to do with Oklahoma, and then I'm finally hit with a motion of calm and explain that a horse she has in Oklahoma is named Cherry and something has happened to it.

> Sure as shit, she had a horse at a family ranch in Oklahoma named Cherry, and it ended up legit breaking its fucking leg within an hour of me saying it, and was put down two days later because of it.

The second time this happened to me was a little... Too vivid for personal comfort, but hey we'll talk about it!

> Live in Arizona and have a friend who lives with his grandparents across the street from me.

> I legit had no clue about this guys direct family outside of his grandparents, but one night I ended up having a dream where I was bearing witness to a car accident from the perspective of his younger brother.

> Sedan collides with small car, shit is messy. In the dream, I spend about five minutes crying from the sedan for the guy to help me, saying that I'm burning and all this shit.

> Oh did I forget to mention this was a lucid dream? Yeah, I was really feeling those fucking burns. It hurt like a motherfucker.

> End up waking up an hour later to find myself safe and calm, but feel like something bad is about to happen. It feels sometime away, but I felt that something was going to happen. Ended up telling the guy about the story, and we just laugh it off until about two weeks later....

> TWO WEEKS LATER

1/2
>>
>>16928227
2/2

> His mom decides that during a party that she wanted to pick her sons up, and drive them to a nearby gas station.

> Ends up piledriving their small car into a sedan, killing three people in the other car, and ends up sparking the car she is in on fire.

> Due to how the guy's little brother was restrained to a boosterseat, he ended up being burnt up to about 75% of his body, and ended up dieing in the hospital from infection.

> Yay, happy memories!
>>
>>
File: n0x8xhV7Ic1t22u92o1_500.jpg (56KB, 202x750px) Image search: [Google]
n0x8xhV7Ic1t22u92o1_500.jpg
56KB, 202x750px
>>16928248
>>
>>16928415
Thank you, Immunity Cat.
>>
>>16928415
Thank you immunity cat, you're so great.
>>
>>16928415
based immunity cat
>>
File: ivegotyabackhoney.jpg (181KB, 536x621px) Image search: [Google]
ivegotyabackhoney.jpg
181KB, 536x621px
>>16928415
thank you based cat
>>
>>16928415
Everyone loves immunity cat.
>>16928248
Fuck you.
>>
>>16924450
What a pretty girl.
>>
>>16928415
thank you immunity cat.
>>
>>16928415
Thank you immunity cat
>>
>>16928415
Thank you immunity cat.
>>
File: _20151016_170627.jpg (5KB, 236x77px) Image search: [Google]
_20151016_170627.jpg
5KB, 236x77px
>>16928415
thanks senpai
>>
>>16928227
>>16928229
Why the fuck are you lying so much right now?
>>
>>16928415
thank you based cat
>>
>>16928248
i hav no eyes so i didnt see
>>
>>16928415
All glory to immunity cat
>>
>>16928415
Thank you based immunity cat
>>
>>16928415
Thank you Immunity Cat
>>
>>16928248
i have no eyes, so I didnt see
>>
>>16928415
thanks immunity cat you're the best
>>
My girlfriend is a medium. So we went to this graveyard that wasn't marked. It was just owned by the city. There are a bunch of children's graves there.

We go a little into the forest and we can see far into the forest. We heard footsteps, and children crying.

I walked into the forest of the graveyard a bit to take a look at a debris pile and I found human bones. After I picked them up, my girlfriend told me to leave them where they were placed and cover them up with dirt.

We did, and as soon as I got out of the forest, I could see a little girl's spirit and could hear her wailing in the forest.
>>
My dad died when I was 16. It was very sudden, a freak occurrence, a viral infection that shut down his heart. He was only 52.

In the weeks that followed, my mother and I had a lot of experiences. The phone would ring and the caller id would display just a random bunch of letters and numbers and I don't want to say symbols but maybe incomplete displays? We would answer and there would never be anything on the other end.

One evening we in the living room and this tremendous light manifested in the dining room which was adjacent to us. The light manifested at the head of the table where my dad sat, it shot through the kitchen, and it disappeared. We lived in the sticks so it wasn't a car or light outside or anything.

The last phone call we ever had that was crazy I answered. I said the hellos, sat through silence, and said "I love you daddy, I miss you" and the phone finally hung up. Never a call after that. Maybe someone just got weirded out.

I had a lot of dreams, too, which ended when my dad in dream said that he couldn't stay anymore and that he had to go, but I don't bring those up a lot because dreams are what they are. I sort of believe them because the dad who came to me there had his smell, coffee and stale cigs, whereas when I see my dad in dreams after there is no smell, but, again, dreams.

I suppose this isn't the sort of ghost story we're looking for here but it's what I got.
>>
>>16928248
juju dont work on me
>>
Thank you immunity cat
>>
>>16925333
i lived in an apartment and a little girl ghost haunted the entire 2nd floor. worst thing she did was thump the bed (like someone slapping it with their hand) while i was reading a book. sometimes, if you turn off the lights and sat silently in the dark, you could hear her footsteps on the carpet as she walked around.
>>
>>16928193
ive never agreed with anyone more than now
>>
Thank you, Immunity Cat.
>>
>>16928415
thanks immunity cat
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.