[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Classic Rock Black Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 58

I'm looking to start a discussion on black magic in classic rock. I don't care if people just rehash the basics like Jim Morrison channeling spirits, or even Jimmy Page buying Crowley's house. If you know or have heard of anything, post it.
>>
>>16923119
Well, there's a ton of shit that connects Jimmy Page, Charles Manson, Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, L. Ron Hubbard, Bobby Beausoleil, The Beatles, Anton LaVey, The Process Church, and a few other late 60s bands all to the same little current.
>>
>>16923139
cont.
Jimmy Page was supposed to be the composer of the Lucifer Rising (co-starring LaVey) soundtrack, which he later backed out of and was replaced with Bobby Beausoleil (Manson Family). The Manson Family is of course tied to numerous strange occurences throughout that era. John Lennon, who's Beatles' Helter Skelter album influenced the Manson Family, was shot right outside the building where Rosemary's Baby (which LaVey was rumored to have been a set supervisor on) was filmed. The girlfriend of Roman Polansky, the director of Rosemary's Baby, was Sharon Tate. Sharon Tate was killed by the Manson Family in an attack known as Helter Skelter, named after the Beatles song by the Manson Family as the name of a coming race war. The Doors, The Beatles, Charles Manson, Bobby Beausoleil, Jimmy Page, and numerous other musicians /groups at that time were all involved in some serious shit.
>>
>>16923170
Cont.
Some people believe that this Age of Aquarius was heralded in by Jack Parsons and L Ron Hubbard when they completed The Babalon Working, a magickal ritual heavily influenced by Crowley that was supposed to usher in the reign of Babalon/Age of Aquarius. This ritual was completed in 1946. It was only about 20 years after when the fruits of their labor were realized in the counter-culture movement, giving rise to the bands and musicians I mentioned above. It's some serious shit, man. All of this stuff was connected and in sync with each other. And, you can clearly see the effects of the counter-culture movement in the modern world we live in. Classic rock was simply the audial form of the magick that was worked in 1946. Plus, many of the musicians (like Page and Morrison) were personally involved with the same currents that were worked in 1946.
>>
>>16923119
BURN OUT THE DAY
>>
>>16923170
So the soundtrack for Kenneth Anger's film Lucifer Rising was supposed to be by Jimmy Page, Jimmy plays a part in the film, but apparently Jimmy didn't deliver it in time, and had some trouble with Anger that apparently cursed him aswell...
Anyway Anger used Bobby Beausoleil's music instead, which is nothing short of awesome. Another fun fact the music was recorded while Bobby was in prison, and with the help of fellow inmates, it's literally music made by killers.
Bobby was in prison because he killed a guy due to a drug deal gone bad while he was associated with manson and the family.

here's the full piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHvpCPhQZ_o

here's Lucifer Rising with it's original soundtrack featuring Jimmy Page, Marianne Faithful and some others: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q-yxB7actc

you can find a better version of the filmin youtube but without the original track. Anger paid a lot of attention to editing and fitting everything together, so the original should be better but i havent checked that one yet, will later.
>>
>>16924129
It's so interesting to do research on that subject. Have you ever listened to Led Zeppelin's "In The Evening"? Supposedly the beginning of that song was part of Jimmy Page's soundtrack for Lucifer Rising.
>>
>>16924427
I don't think i have, i'll check it out.
Jimmy eventually released the track that was supposed to be the soundtrack for Lucifer Rising so we can actually match it with the song and see if it fits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpvqgskZYRo
>>
>>16924427
but yeah of course i know that song i justwasnt recognizing the title
>>
>>16924101
Burn out the night!
>>
The Family had connections to a LOT of people.

Not like it matters anymore, but it's still interesting.
>>
Great topic how about Roger Waters watching a young girl getting sacrificed by a cult after she was given a huge dose of heroin.

She reportedly kept saying "they are so beautiful...I saw you when I was a child..."

As after they stabbed her she kept murmuring" I'm comfortably numb mommy...it's ok mommy..."

Waters later used this experience during the writing of The Wall
>>
Thread is dead?
>>
>>16925964
Proof?
>>
>>16925964
Source? If true, that's pretty damn interesting.
>>
The book "Turn Off Your Mind:The Mystic Sixties and the Dark Side of the Age of Aquarius" seems to be a pretty good book from what I've heard about it. It goes into detail about black magick and the late sixties and early seventies counter culture.
>>
Kip Winger walked into a meeting with Atlantic records executives, one of them being Doug Morris.

Winger was told that he was to have no say in the albums artwork but that he shouldn't worry because what they create will "magically summon success"

Winger was then introduced to a witch who performed a ritual and dripped blood all over the finished masters of the album...

He was told that this allowed the elemental powers that be to ensure the music reaches far and wide..
>>
>>16923190
>babalon
i trust your authority
>>
File: JimMorrisonEyeOfHorus.jpg (33KB, 449x489px) Image search: [Google]
JimMorrisonEyeOfHorus.jpg
33KB, 449x489px
Morrison was dating a witch who influenced him into celebrating the occult...
>>
>>16926954
That's how it is spelled in this context. Not Babylon, as in the city, but Babalon as in the goddess that was summoned in this ritual. Get YOUR facts straight next time, breh.
>>
>>16926992
I really dig his shamanistic dances on stage. A true artist who had contact with the source of all true art; the deep subconscious mind.
>>
File: _PinkFloydTheWall_rostro.jpg (35KB, 480x331px) Image search: [Google]
_PinkFloydTheWall_rostro.jpg
35KB, 480x331px
Waters informed wall artist Gerald Scarfe that the cover illustration for the movie was to resemble a poor little girl that he had seen something dreadful happen to years before
>>
>>
>>16926998
just looked it up, i apologize. but remind me next time to double check my facts when dealing with a made up, pseudo-ritual, drops again. my local druid asks for me to be sensitive to all this faggotry
>>
>>16927035
No problem. Never said I believe it, just informing people on the history of the supposed occult influence on mainstream culture.
>>
File: NWO Roger Waters Eye of Horus.png (862KB, 709x692px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Roger Waters Eye of Horus.png
862KB, 709x692px
Interesting Roger Waters album cover featuring the ever popular eye
>>
File: pink_floyd_the_wall11.jpg (200KB, 612x842px) Image search: [Google]
pink_floyd_the_wall11.jpg
200KB, 612x842px
Hmmmm....A child being killed (sacrificed?)
>>
>>16925964
>>16927019
>>16927056
>>16927071
Any hint to what cult he was involved with?
>>
File: Pink Floyd Waters Vision.jpg (64KB, 900x507px) Image search: [Google]
Pink Floyd Waters Vision.jpg
64KB, 900x507px
Waters was accused of being a member of Britain's OTO by drummer Nick Mason

When directly asked about this in various interviews Waters would decline to answer and quickly change the subject...
>>
File: NWO Doors Album Eye of Horus.jpg (67KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Doors Album Eye of Horus.jpg
67KB, 800x400px
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
>>
70's rock band Styx
>>
>>
File: Allahs-School-in-Meca.jpg (56KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Allahs-School-in-Meca.jpg
56KB, 604x453px
>>
>>16926880
didnt actually read book.
>>
Read it
>>
Definitely interested in this topic, trying to find out various rituals that give boosts to creative pursuits, particularly with regards to music and success in the music industry...

For the sake of contributing:
Bowie lived in the mansion where the Manson murders occured while he was recording Station to Station, which is itself deeply entrenched in Kabbalic symbolism. He had nearly lost his mind during that time in maling that album. An ex-wife of his has told stories of Bowie summoning something very dark in their pool.

The Mars Volta has claimed that their last album, The Bedlam in Goliath, was born from an experience or experiences with a demon named Goliath who communicated with the band through an ancient Ouija Board purchased in a used goods shoppe in Jerusalem. An engineer lost his mind in the making of the album, which was plagued by a multitude of issues including a full blown flooding of the studio, various bits of equipment that was working perfectly blowing out, et cetera.

slightly off-topic, many musicians were cognisant of the fact that the energy of their shows was very similar to nationalist rallies. Bowie, Waters, Paige and Morrison have written about this in the past.

I really do wish I knew what many of these men were doing or what circles these men were involved in to spread as far as they did. So much mysticism surrounds rock n roll, there must be something out there that can similarly used to suppliment creative pursuits.
>>
Bowie and the occult is an under researched topic
>>
>>16928156
It really is. A few months ago I came across a website with what more or less amounted to a thesis on his interest in kabbala, Nazism, development of various personas, Dionysian art... There really is a lot out there even with a simple google search. Would be incredible to be able to pick his brain on it. He's one of the few idols of that time who remain alive and universally well-respected for the content that he continues to produce.
>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/debra-devi/voodoo_b_1518269.html

Rock is just a modern interpretation of classical Vodun music. Vodun is one of the late offshoots of the most primitive homo sapien faiths, while others are inspired mostly by "external" entities.
>>
File: bowie_crowley.jpg (56KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
bowie_crowley.jpg
56KB, 500x510px
If you asked them they would never give you a straight answer

Jimmy Page still dances around Zepplin and the occult,,,
>>
>>16927019
Iniquity is the source of all art.
>>
File: Labyrinth-03.jpg (110KB, 940x615px) Image search: [Google]
Labyrinth-03.jpg
110KB, 940x615px
If guys like Bowie would just open up and admit all...the stories they could tell!
>>
What about the day the music died, some spooky shit went down. Plane Crashes killing Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper.

Holly and his wife and prophetic dreams about it before. Valens won the ride in a coin toss from a guitar player and said it was the first time he won something, he was 17.

and this : "While Holly was touring England in 1958, he received an ominous message from Joe Meek, a British recording engineer and producer. On a night in January of that year, Meek had attended a tarot reading. The message delivered that night was "February third, Buddy Holly, dies." Holly thanked Meek for the warning, but did not seem concerned since February the third had already passed. Buddy Holly would die on 3 February 1959. "

Joe Meek eventually killed himself too.

Joe Meek: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zODY_bYIWcc

Buddy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLBWkM0jzK0

Ritche Valens:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6j5HJ-Cok
>>
Stuff from the early days of rock and roll is scarce...
>>
Anything else? I know that Sammy Davis Jr was a member of the Church of Satan
>>
Bamp for interest
>>
More about Winger?
>>
File: 1364176035474.jpg (71KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
1364176035474.jpg
71KB, 600x436px
>>16929171
Nobody likes Winger. Only Rock Moms and Sissy Boys like Winger.
>>
>>16926992

Dating her? He fucking married her! Look up Patricia Kennealy.
>>
Hotel California is apparently about The Church of Satan and Anton Lavey's family. Knowing a thing or two about the church of satan, you can pick out different little references in the song. For example, where the lyrics talk about a girl with a lot of male friends who drives a mercedes, he's talking about Anton's wife. Also, on the inner sleeve of the Hotel California vinyl, it shows a picture of a hotel lobby with a crowd of people standing in it. In the very back, you can see Anton Lavey in his black robe standing in the back. The Eagles were all apparently good friends with Anton Lavey and had a lot of connections with him. The Rolling Stones, Trent Reznor, Marilyn Manson, and several others are well documented friends of Anton.
>>
>>16923119
Fuck yeah, don't fear dat reaper!

>veteran of the psychic wars = /x/
>>
File: john-lennon[1].jpg (83KB, 634x344px) Image search: [Google]
john-lennon[1].jpg
83KB, 634x344px
>>16923119
Almost nobody knows about this, but there are some from my area who know. In December 1960, so this tale goes, John Lennon, aged 20, had heard the weird tales of the “Devil’s Bridge” (a bridge on Rose Lane, Mossley Hill, round the corner from where I live in Liverpool, England) and became obsessed with the idea of selling his soul to Beelzebub in return for fame and fortune, as he wanted to be bigger than his idol, Elvis Presley - a performer who had ironically been accused of being in league with the Devil and playing the fiend’s music – rock and roll. Lennon sneaked out of his house, 251 Menlove Avenue, where he was living with Aunt Mimi, and walked just over a mile through the December snow to the bridge of destiny, arriving there just before midnight. The Devil duly appeared as a tall shadowy figure with horns and uncanny-looking eyes described by many before who've visited this bridge. A bargain was struck. Within three years, millions upon millions of people would idolise Lennon. The legend of the Faustian pact between Lennon and the fallen angel ends with the world-famous rock-star being gunned down outside the Dakota Apartments on the night of 8 December 1980 – exactly 20 years after the deal with the Devil, when the two decades of world fame and super-fortune expire.
>>
>>16923119
bump
>>
I've heard that about Lennon

Didn't know it was exactly 20 years later that's fascinating

What are the sounds at the end of Revolution 9?

Very spooky sounding

Also sexy Sadie was o.e of the nicknames of a Manson girl
>>
Winger is a. Very talented band made up of highly trained musicians faggot

There songs are quality late 80's pop rock...

Open your mind a little
>>
great thread
>>
File: MI0003409023.jpg (51KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
MI0003409023.jpg
51KB, 400x398px
what is that red thing
>>
Any Zappa occult stories?
>>
>>16927071
Omg that's a metaphor about UK educational system ffs, /x/ is a nest of schizos
>>
File: images.jpg (125KB, 1221x812px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
125KB, 1221x812px
>>16931223

Little House I Used to Live In ( off Burnt Weeny ) Classic Frank, he just fucks around for first four and half minutes showing off how well trained the band is, then, FINALLY decides to play his guitar for a bit and then steps back at 5:30 and let's Sugarcane Harris take over and then it all takes off. and Wow it's great. Jesus Frank, you know you should have tossed the first 5 and a half minutes, but Noooooooo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JWHy0iP0rA
>>
>>16930618
lol winger

>you are such a fag
>>
>>16931223
My knob.
>>
You guys need to go to the source.

The Grateful Dead got their name from the book of the dead, their previous name was the warlocks. Everyone else, from the Beatles to the Eagles, have been trying to recreate what the Dead had. Its all about alchemy and rituals, energy manipulation and acquisition. Drugs play a huge part.

There's only so many heads.
>>
http://www.amazon.com/Hellhounds-Their-Trail-Tales-Graveyard/dp/0964645262

Old Rocker here.
"Hellhounds on their trail: Tales from the Rock and Roll graveyard" is what you seek.
Lots of spooky stuff from scary side of rock and roll.
>>
>>16929415
Yeah- this- Winger are fucking shite.
>>
>>16923119

Good thread. Here are some my favorites.

Jimmy Page had a jar of dirt from the crossroads that the original blues musician Robert Johnson purportedly sold his soul to the devil at. Robert Johnson's character was parodied in the movie O Brother Where Art Thou. The song "The Crossroads" is a rock music staple and played by most every big classic rock and blues band. I couldn't care less about wikipedia stating Robert Johnson never sold his soul, the lore is cemented either way.

The Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger revealed lucifer tattoos on his body on national television in order to make his open declaration the same way other artists now claim (in a seemingly non-joking manner) to have sold their souls as well. The murders at Altamont were blood ritual sacrifices which is why the band continued to play "Sympathy for the Devil" despite the audience screaming/crying at them to stop and pointing out the murder that had taken place.

The Beatles were mind controlled via LSD usage and while members like George Harrison did their best to separate from "the pact" through transcendentalism it was too late. In trying to bring other members of the band with him they popularized transcendentalism until it became less a spiritual method and more of a pop culture fad. "All according to plan". Yoko Ono was a legit black magic witch and one of the straws that broke the camels back for a band that was already well inundated in the occult.

Classic rock has good lore.
>>
One more.

In his obsession with being a shaman, Jim Morrison started channeling demonic entities and other wayward spirits on stage. It was all too easy for the audience to claim it was an act or a publicity stunt though Morrison never admitted to it being anything but genuine shamanism.

*Disclaimer* I don't believe any of the above necessarily, it's just cool subject matter.
>>
File: keithr10.jpg (95KB, 480x698px) Image search: [Google]
keithr10.jpg
95KB, 480x698px
>>16933006

>The murders at Altamont were blood ritual sacrifices which is why the band continued to play "Sympathy for the Devil" despite the audience screaming/crying at them to stop and pointing out the murder that had taken place.

You're stupid.

1) ONE murder, not murders
2) You can watch the Stones film that includes the concert (GIMME SHELTER ) and they're clearly playing "Under my Thumb" at the time. Here watch it. Happens WAY at end of clip, most people there are too fucking stoned to notice what planet they are, no audience screaming for The Stones to stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQaqmP7QGY

See also:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Under_My_Thumb
>>
dont get riled up, this thread is full of bullshit.>>16933060
>>
dunno bout you guys but I wanna know more about the "babylon working" - what was it?
>>
>>16933060
>being this autistic
/x/ might not be for you.
>>
>>16933060
You're an idiot and the exact kind of person who always ruins these kind of threads. The stabbing occurred during sympathy for the devil and the band continued to play even while people were practically rioting in the crowd trying to get away from the stabbing. They played "under my thumb" after the stabbing.
>>
>>16933156
>the exact kind of person who always ruins these kind of threads
you mean autists?
>>
Winger is a great band Edgelords
>>
>>16933060

Cool. Your trophy is in the mail, king of the internet.
>>
>>16933156
Jagger telling the story in the documentary, his demeanor is way off... Now I know why
>>
>>16926998
>>16927196
I don't understand this one. They were both Five Percent Nation Black Muslims. The left is the Gucci logo (ubiquitous in late 80s hip-hop) on the right is the symbol of the Five Percenters. I don't see anything which would point to an NWO connection here.
>>
>>16927035
why you here, bro
>>
Jagger was very very into the occult and then got spooked of when he saw how real it was
>>
John Stamos met Jimmy Page in the 1980s and reported Page having all kinds of devil stuff at his home
>>
>>16933156

>You're an idiot and the exact kind of person who always ruins these kind of threads. The stabbing occurred during sympathy for the devil and the band continued to play even while people were practically rioting in the crowd trying to get away from the stabbing. They played "under my thumb" after the stabbing.

This is not true. I know your version makes a better story, but it's not true.

A fight broke out during "Sympathy for the Devil", a fight at such a large event full of drunks and Hell's Angels is hardly a surprise. A couple of songs later during "Under my Thumb" the stabbing occurred. Watch the film GIMME SHELTER, it's all documented there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Meredith_Hunter
>>
>>16933156

>You're an idiot and the exact kind of person who always ruins these kind of threads.

Wow, you mean someone that tells the truth?
>>
File: buttHURT.jpg (69KB, 593x398px) Image search: [Google]
buttHURT.jpg
69KB, 593x398px
>>16933172

Wow, is Mothman butthurt.

You going to give me magically delivered malaria next?
>>
One day we might actually stay on topic
>>
File: 4L_ypSwxNgS.png (9KB, 88x88px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ypSwxNgS.png
9KB, 88x88px
>>16932229
huh
>>
File: wp_sunblastangel_1280x1024.jpg (956KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wp_sunblastangel_1280x1024.jpg
956KB, 1280x1024px
>>
>>16935515
>>16935520
>>16935525
way to kill the thread asshole
sage
>>
>>16936507
>implying sage works
>>
>>16936508
>implying /x/ needs people like you here
leave
>>
>>16936532
Not even the same guy.
>>
Music?
>>
>>16930150
>veteran of the psychic wars = /x/

One of my favourite songs. You have good taste, Anon.
>>
File: 1435123407749.png (179KB, 446x423px) Image search: [Google]
1435123407749.png
179KB, 446x423px
>>16930268
>>
>>16926951
But winger has always sucked.
>>
>>16930618
Go to bed Stewart.
>>
Winger forgot more about good music than you ever learned faggots
>>
>>16928365
Any more info? North Iowa fag here, literally live about 30 miles away from Clear Lake (last place Buddy Holly played right before the plane crash) and the whole area here is just creepy in general despite the Surf Ballroom being a total tourist trap every February
>>
Any new perspectives on the Beatles being occult?

There is always something eerie about magical mystery tour white album Abbey road and Sgt peppers

Those albums literally seem otherworldly
>>
>>16932662
havent read this one but his other book, Take a walk on the Dark side,is fucking GREAT and deals with rock and roll myths, legends and supposed curses, and theres a whole chapter dedicated to stuff like this, moreso focusing on Jimmy Page but yeah definitely worth a read
>>
>>16937356
Lots of weird stuff on Holly and people somehow connected with him.
http://www.angelfire.com/music5/archives/curseofholly.html
>>
Ahhhh so good to see x on topic again
>>
>>16937893
maybe because of drugs like LSD and Marijuana
>>
Definitely has a lot to do with drugs used while making those albums but just seems like something...more
>>
File: giphy.gif (1020KB, 500x170px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1020KB, 500x170px
>>16929415
I have never even heard of him befoe

nice pic
>>
File: 1.jpg (8KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 300x226px
>>16931223
>>
File: 1304122388853.jpg (169KB, 1033x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1304122388853.jpg
169KB, 1033x1024px
>>16937972
Agreed.
Love these types of threads (arguing dipshits please leave)
I graduated in '83 so I grew up hearing all the scary shit like selling your soul and backward lyrics. That was one of the reasons kids got into music was the taboo aspect of it living in the bible belt.
I never had any paranormal experiences involving rock and roll. Just lots of hangovers and ringing ears after wild concert nights.
>>
>>16933060
go to sleep already keith, mick is waiting for you in provocative lingerie
>>
>>16940098
Thought I was the only old guy on here. Graduated in 82. Thanks for reminding me of my youth. I had the same type of experience.
>>
>>16927118
Personally, I don't see how this is such a big deal. Most O.T.O stuff is rather tame. Even Thelema is not much to talk about, but the drone of idiots would make you think otherwise...
>>
File: kabbalah.png (265KB, 346x518px) Image search: [Google]
kabbalah.png
265KB, 346x518px
>>16928306
>>
Paul McCartney was apparently very into the occult.
>>
>>16925964
>>16927019
>>16927118
I'm intrigued but I want a source.
>>
>>16926954

i trust your stupidity
>>
>>16933156
>You correcting my ignorance of actual facts ruins threads!!!
>>
>>16926951
Aaand my name is Mok. Thanks alot.
>>
File: 1347942931481.jpg (175KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
1347942931481.jpg
175KB, 720x706px
>>16928150
The Bowie thing is a perfect example of how a hugely important part of the story is left out. He was a raging coke addict at the time. He barely ate or slept and probably would have died if there weren't hangers on making sure he didn't. I'm not saying that the paranormal is impossible but at least make sure you have all of the facts ffs.
>>
>>16924129
how the fuck did they record an album in prison?
>>
>>16928181
I had Bowie in mind when I clicked on this thread. His albums The Man Who Sold the World, Diamond Dogs, and Station to Station are all filled will this sort of mysticism and futurist paranoia. Fucking hell, just look at him during Station to Station, he looks like an anorexic ghoul risen from the grave. It was also his creative peak.

What's especially frustrating, when asked about this period, he simply says "I don't remember"... I mean, I know he was out of his mind on drugs, but he claims to drawn a complete blank on a good chuck of the 70's, seriously?
>>
He remembers...
>>
>>16927161
underrated post.
>>
>>16927056
That whole album is pretty good. I never got into any of his other solo stuff as much.

And a big thanks to the anon who mentioned Tears for Fears here in a similar thread. I forgot how much i loved them.
>>
File: season.jpg (85KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
season.jpg
85KB, 350x500px
There's also this book:
http://www.amazon.com/Season-Witch-Occult-Saved-Rock/dp/0399174966/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1446957548&sr=1-2&keywords=season+of+the+witch
>>
I'm going to go to a crossroads tonight. I'll let y'all know the results. something has been urging me to do it for a long time.
>>
I posted tears for fears in previous thread anon

Still wish i could get some traction on jani lane though
>>
>>16944892
>Learning that Page had been removed from the project, Beausoleil wrote to Anger suggesting that he compose a soundtrack for Lucifer Rising. With aid from a prison teacher, he was able to obtain the necessary musical instruments and formed the Freedom Orchestra, with Anger visiting Tracy Prison to talk with him about the project.

>from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucifer_Rising_%28film%29#Creating_a_soundtrack:_1972.E2.80.93

The Freedom Orchestra lel, composed of convicts. These guys still had a sense of humor. Bobby's still in prison btw.
>>
>>16923119
>I'm looking to start a discussion on black magic in classic rock.
Who does this? Who?
>>
People who are interested do Fairy Queen
>>
>>16946909
Speak for yourself.
>>
I can only do that but with countless threads on this topic...clearly there is some interest...if the topic is not your cup of tea that's fine but there is no need to be a twat about it
>>
>>16947097
I'll accept there's some interest when I see it here.

Don't speak about other's behalves.
>>
>>16946836
OP is a faggot and keeps posting the same thread whenever it goes 404. cant be helped.
>>
This Op is different than me who has posted similar threads so there goes that theory...
>>
>>16947319
Wait. This isn't the era directly prior to the development of the ability to punch people across the internet is it?

That explains SO MUCH.

>>16947545
Where you see two theories, I see one.

Instead of throwing out the old one to replace it with a better one, just modify the old one by adding a single term to the equation:
>multiple people are involved
>>
Kenneth Anger cursed Jimmy Page
>>
ITT: Non-alchemical nonsense.
>>
"Sometimes I pray for silence sometimes I pray for soul...sometimes I pray to the God of Sex and Drugs and Rock and Roll...(Lucifer)..."

-Meatloaf
>>
File: 1414214374867s.jpg (9KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1414214374867s.jpg
9KB, 250x210px
>>16947545
you a faggot too
>>
File: rollingstones.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
rollingstones.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
>>
Diamond head the Prince
>>
File: th.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-eRbb07Hes
>>
>>16945938
Anon from here, went to a crossroads at 11:58 waited half an hour, saw a few bats other than that, nothing.
>>
>>16928150
Unaware of the mars Volta albums that came out after that one?
>>
>>16926951
where did you pull this out of? your ass?
>>
>>16930268
who the fuck gave you this info
>>
Winger story was in an article about Atlantic records and the occult
>>
>>16923170
>helter skelter album

Do you even Beatles?
>>
>>16950749
Tbh nobody does after they turn 16 or so.
>>
I 17 and I Beatles
>>
Face it when you think of certain music that has eternal dark appeal you think of Zepplin Stones Bowie...why is that? Record labels performed rituals to ensure these albums have something otherworldly...just like the Winger story...like them or not In the Heart of the Young went double platinum...
>>
To bad classic rock sucks
>>
Thanks to above anon for a completely useless post
>>
>>16950924
Does classic rock even /djent/
>>
You're all delusional with no proof of this bullshit.

How the fuck do you get to a point where you believe in this trashcan theories?

I really hope you guys are just roleplaying, for your sake.
>>
Ten internets to the above anon...I wish I had no sense of wonder and no joy in my life....then I could try to be king of internets too
>>
File: rayjmonicatiger.gif (94KB, 330x400px) Image search: [Google]
rayjmonicatiger.gif
94KB, 330x400px
An insider to Whitney Houston’s Homicide Investigation reported that “Ray J is under investigation by the Beverly Hills PD. I know Ray was getting high with Whitney on Thursday night in her hotel room the cops know too. Ray was on ecstasy, and they was passing around a primo. Whitney was hitting the primo and drinking alcohol. Her and Ray ended up having an argument in the room, before they went to the club. The original Young Buck (Ray’s Buck not G Unit), is under investigation too.”[5] Primo is marijuana and crack. Again, the source of the story had been Young Buck.

Before Whitney’s death, Young Buck had some interesting things to say about Whitney and Bobby Brown in “Get Buck”, [Intro] Yeah!!! Get ’em Buck!!! [Verse 1]:

“… And a zip ain’t shit I need a quarter P of Purp
‘Gon break it down, pass it all around
I can serve Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown
Them dope boys in this bitch like, let me buy that …”[6]
>>
File: rayjyb.gif (151KB, 521x400px) Image search: [Google]
rayjyb.gif
151KB, 521x400px
In the days preceding her death in LA, Whitney Houston certainly wasn’t treated like she was one of the most elite, awarded, and best selling female artist of all time in the world.[2] She had no security around her until the day she also just dropped dead at the age of 48, even then her security said her body was already cold. She had been dead for some time with her legs sticking straight up in the bathtub as if her body had gone into rigor mortis. That’s Psychological Warfare!

Most of us are still wondering how two-bit messy ass rappers like Ray J and Young Buck were allowed to get so close to the center of the death of a international mega superstar and national treasury like Whitney Houston without a great deal of suspicion, outrage and public scrutiny, even from the so-called Hip Hop Generation. Nobody seems interested in pursuing the matter not even her family, so-called friends, the Beverly Hills Police or the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office. The investigation into Whitney Houston’s death is being “WHITEWASHED” of Ray J and Young Buck.
>>
File: ray21.jpg (10KB, 211x136px) Image search: [Google]
ray21.jpg
10KB, 211x136px
As far as Satanic Ritual Sexual Abuse of young children in Lucifer’s Workshop in New Orleans, Young Buck had undoubtedly also been a Satanic “initiate” at an early age, he admits that he was there watching some of it go down,

“I seen that shit go down. I ain’t gonna sit here and fuckin’ lie…That is just some gay ass shit! To each their own, but I ain’t gonna sit here and fuckin’ lie. I can cosign my homeboy B.G. He didn’t play that shit and Juvy [Juvenile]…he stay far from that shit. But now…[Lil’] Wayne, that’s my nigga, but shit. And Turk, that’s my nigga, but he locked up in the pin…I got love for niggas, but I don’t got nothing but the truth…I ain’t throwing nobody under no bus. It was what it was.”[33]

There is absolutely no reason to believe that like Lil Wayne, Young Buck had not also been ritually sexually abused at an early age and “imitated” into Baby’s Satanic Hip Hop Coven. Little Lucifer’s Pandora’s Box and Young Buck open up Baby and Lil Wayne’s Satanic Hip Hop Coven and the secret ritualized satanic sexual abuse of children in Hip Hop circles. It gets worse.
>>
File: rayjmia.gif (54KB, 251x300px) Image search: [Google]
rayjmia.gif
54KB, 251x300px
The day after Whitney Houston died. Sony Music (All Seeing Eye) executives planned to meet within that week in New York to determine a strategy for marketing the nine albums, soundtracks and compilations that feature Whitney Houston.[46] Executives will also planned to discuss stepping up marketing efforts for the upcoming film “Sparkle,” a low-budget movie starring Houston that will be released in August, and for the accompanying soundtrack on which she sings two songs.[47]

Clive Davis, Sony’s chief creative officer and former CEO of Arista, stands to collect a share of the royalties as well for the three Houston albums on which he is credited as producer or executive producer. For those albums, he could get as much as 10 percent – or “points” – of the royalties, an accepted industry practice, according to one of the industry executives.[48]

Universal Music Group, a unit of Vivendi (former VP, Edgar Bronfman, Jr.), will also share in the anticipated increase in Whitney Houston sales. In 2007, the company purchased the music publishing rights to songs such as “The Greatest Love of All,” “Didn’t We Have it All” and “Saving All My Love for You” from songwriter Michael Masser.[49]
>>
File: rayj23.jpg (68KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
rayj23.jpg
68KB, 600x450px
Above, Little Lucifer and Clive Davis huddled up and cozy at the Beverly Hilton the afternoon that Whitney Houston was found dead. The late Black Diva Phyllis Hyman maintained until death that Clive Davis was a powerful and elite underground pedophile. Ray J is part of that vast Luciferian corporate power structure in America with Lucifer as CEO that support Baby’s New Orleans Hip Hop Satanic Coven, and Chris Stokes’ LA Hip Hop Boy Sex Toy Cult.

The board of directors is composed from some of the most influential ruling oligarchic families around the world. Lucifer’s holding corporation is made up of a multitude of national and multi-national corporations with thousands of subsidiaries held together with a Blood Oath Covenant of Secrecy. Clive Davis would be the leader of one of its subsidiaries like Arista Records.
>>
Clive Davis: 'I'm bisexual':

Twice married music industry legend reveals he's had relationships with men since the late '70s | Daily Mail Online

Speaking to Katie Couric, Davis said that despite his experience with a man in the late '70s he didn't consider himself bisexual until after the end of his second marriage in 1985
>>
File: NWO M.I.A Eye of Horus.jpg (125KB, 473x640px) Image search: [Google]
NWO M.I.A Eye of Horus.jpg
125KB, 473x640px
The eye the eye...always the eye...
>>
File: NWO Imogen Eye of Horus.jpg (72KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Imogen Eye of Horus.jpg
72KB, 634x634px
>>
File: NWO Gemma Ward Eye of Horus.jpg (81KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Gemma Ward Eye of Horus.jpg
81KB, 400x565px
Not music but two examples of this in the modeling industry as well...
>>
Cara Delevingne is a 20 year old model from England who is currently one of fashion's "It Girls" coming from a relatively well connected family (see ...
>>
File: NWO Tyra Banks Eye of Horus.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Tyra Banks Eye of Horus.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>
Mae West was heavily involved in the occult and sought help from the demonic world. Ideas and parable storylines would come out of West as she lay possessed by the spirits. Kingston recalls: “when she was upset that no one had been able to come up with a script idea, she had walked about her room saying, 'Forces, Forces, come to me and help me write a script.' She would begin to hear voices and images, as the plot was revealed to her. Mae would summon stenographers to work with her around the clock, as she would lie in bed in a trance-like state, dictating as the spirits entered.”

Movies were simply mapped out to her to present to the public and her fans ate them up. West recalls one such incident: “'As he started to play I just mentally blanked out. I sat there listenin' but I really didn't hear his music at all.' In the fifty four seconds that it took the musician to play his song, Mae West had received the entire script in her mind. It had come in neatly and completely with a beginning, a middle and an end. The film was...'a great hit, my fans loved it.'”
>>
File: Hollywood Babylon.jpg (214KB, 705x525px) Image search: [Google]
Hollywood Babylon.jpg
214KB, 705x525px
>>
nobodies got nothing? this is good stuff!
>>
File: enhanced-23136-1391987224-12.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-23136-1391987224-12.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
a sphinx on a Guy album???
>>
File: NWO Pink Floyd Tribute Album.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Pink Floyd Tribute Album.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>
>>16930117
As both a LaVeyan Satanist and an Eagles fan, that's amazing.

Fittingly enough, my all time favorite song is also by The Eagles/Joe Walsh.
>>
File: 1419913672662.jpg (45KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1419913672662.jpg
45KB, 660x495px
Now this is just silly but still it's everywhere...
>>
File: 11643529.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
11643529.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>16951886
I love their logo.
>>
File: lucifer-lucifer-I.jpg (38KB, 1063x1063px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer-lucifer-I.jpg
38KB, 1063x1063px
New metal band...
>>
File: 129_dB_2015-07-cover.jpg (2MB, 1218x1631px) Image search: [Google]
129_dB_2015-07-cover.jpg
2MB, 1218x1631px
>>
>>
>>16951886
Great logos and stuff. Horrendous character concept. And crap tier wrestlers.

Honestly they could see built something out of the conspiracy related symbolism but noooooo. Someone who writes the shows was like "let's just smash like eight or nine ideas together and shit em out"
>>
>>16928265
>>16923119
>>16923139

Anyone know if Jimmy Page is a follower of any modern Crowley Temple? AA would be most likley, surely?

He is one of the worlds biggest collectors of Crowleyania, and a rich man with a lot of time on his hands.

>Particularly since Plant refuses to reform The Zepp.

It would almost be a surprise if Jimmy didn't follow some kind of path, and yet we never hear if it being mentioned, or leaked.
>>
>>
File: MoD1.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MoD1.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>16951971
Would've been fucking awesome if they kept their gimmick from NXT. They had this real occult vibe going. Would've meshed so much better with their new logo and everything.

Instead they just made them stereotypical meatheads.

Makes me miss old Undertaker. Back when he was the Lord Of Darkness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ldGc64WW98
>>
Does anyone know of any occult/conspiracy stuff related to King Crimson or other prog bands? I always hear stuff about the hard rock and metal artists of the age, but I've never heard any weird things involving prog bands, even though they incorporated a lot of spiritual and pagan imagery. I feel like ELP might have some connections to all that, what with all the obtuse imagery they threw together on stuff like Tarkus and Brain Salad Surgery.
>>
>>16923139
>>16923170
>>16923190
You seriously have no idea what you're talking about. Where in the fuck did you get so much misinformation?
>>
No too much for them or bands like Yes...maybe some lyrical influences but I haven't seen much
>>
>>16924462
this drives me insane
>>
Why?
>>
>>16952194
>>16952788
It starts really weird for me, and then by the end it's like hypnotic, it feels right, like "Oh yeah i get it." but takes some time to set in.
>>
>>16923139
>The Process Church
Sabbath Assembly have adapted/recorded their hymns. Not classic rock, but i guess they were part of the occult rock revival that was going on there a few years back. And they got Genesis P-Orridge involved who I believe also has a few fingers in the occult.

http://www.invisibleoranges.com/2012/09/interview-sabbath-assemblys-dave-nuss/

https://youtu.be/9hnI0c6a568

https://vimeo.com/11687586

>>16951919
Not sure why The Oath didn't last, but this was a damn good song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt6xCf9Iivk
>>
>>16931253
>nest of schizos
My thoughts exactly, made me lel
>>
schizos are boss. You haven't gone through shit.
>>
>>16947300
Fuck the fuck off.

Fuck ALL THE WAY off.
>>
>>16951302
>“I seen that shit go down. I ain’t gonna sit here and fuckin’ lie…That is just some gay ass shit! To each their own, but I ain’t gonna sit here and fuckin’ lie. I can cosign my homeboy B.G. He didn’t play that shit and Juvy [Juvenile]…he stay far from that shit. But now…[Lil’] Wayne, that’s my nigga, but shit. And Turk, that’s my nigga, but he locked up in the pin…I got love for niggas, but I don’t got nothing but the truth…I ain’t throwing nobody under no bus. It was what it was.”

What the fuck was said here? That's a lot of fucking words and he didn't say a goddamned thing.
>>
>>16950861
>>16950806
I 21 and I Beatles
>>
File: 1382565947985.png (68KB, 232x204px) Image search: [Google]
1382565947985.png
68KB, 232x204px
>>16953081
>>
Think he was saying that he saw lil Wayne involved in the gay satanic initiation...
>>
>>16954468
ooooohhhhhhh
>>
Yeahhh...
>>
Moar info?
>>
>>16949738
Actually yeah shit thanks anon I can't believe I missed a whole two albums, much appreciated
>>
>>16944966
I'm convinced that the combination of drugs and magic forced him to empty himself into his work, and it left him so burnt out he simply has no memory of the period. The best we can get are bits and pieces from those same hangers on, and what little they do give us is absolutely fucking fascinating. If being in such a state is what's required to produce work of that kind of creative magnitude, I'm not sure I'd survive.
>>
Good point anon
>>
>>16944966
>>16955462
It's not only that, it's also that his mind may not have been able to comprehend what he discovered while in those states. His understandings may have become really quite terrifying and forced him to eventually give them up.

I mean these days he doesn't come out in public and official statements indicate that he is sometimes comatose... perhaps those old memories are starting to resurface.

In any case, it is amazing he survived. He ate almost nothing, took drugs all the time, actively deprived himself of sleep, and worked long hours per day, and god knows what he got up to at night.
>>
Boomp
>>
File: RAS.jpg (63KB, 631x321px) Image search: [Google]
RAS.jpg
63KB, 631x321px
>>16931253
Is it mate?!?!?? London is full of faggots that think they're magicians and then there's Alan Moore, dontchu forgit 'bout 'im
>>
And Dumbledore impersonator
>>
>>16956499
And British Intelligence.
>>
Hey I love the Watchmen as much as anyone
>>
Moore on Moore?
>>
>>16958319
Exactly.
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.