[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Auras

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 21

File: 9mAF7xt.jpg (124KB, 1200x926px) Image search: [Google]
9mAF7xt.jpg
124KB, 1200x926px
So I recently learned how to see auras, shit's tight yo. Only problem is I had no idea if what I'm seeing is actually an aura or just some sort of weird optical illusion, So I did some research and found an article on the newly discovered magnetoreceptive properties of the cryptochrome proteins in our eyes, the same kind birds and some flies use to see magnetic fields over layed on their vision as color, which in turn helps them navigate. Perhaps humans do have a latent magnetic sense and the human "aura" is actually how we see the human electromagnetic field?

Article here: http://www.nature.com/ncomms/journal/v2/n6/full/ncomms1364.html
>>
Can you check my aura op?
>>
>>16920498
Not through this, it has to be face to face.
>>
File: iceman-wim-hof-sitting-on-ice.jpg (196KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
iceman-wim-hof-sitting-on-ice.jpg
196KB, 1500x1000px
There is a theory that human beings have abilities that have been suppressed.

So it makes sense that the anatomy and histology is still present, but we just cannot or do not know how to use them. Just like how some people can wiggle their ears and curl their tongues but some cannot.

The key to unlock these abilities would be from meditation and other 'spiritual' work.

A shortcut that gives a brief glimpse of this would be psychedelics. There have been documented cases of people experiencing telepathy (they wanted to call harmaline telepathine at one point), seeing into internal structures of the body such as blood vessels and musculature through the outer layer of the skin, perceiving auras and 'the internal machinery of the universe'.

A highly documented example would be Wim Hof aka the Iceman - able to withstand extremely low temperatures with Tummo-style meditaition alone.
>>
>>16920477
>So I recently learned how to see auras,

how long did it take you to learn and what method did you use?
>>
>>16920477
Bumping for interest.
>>
>>16920567
I used a concentration and visual focusing method developed by Dr. Chalko. After my first concentration session I was easily able to see the first layer of the aura which is what looks like a slightly brighter outline of the person, then a week and a half after that I started seeing faint colors, and was able to see purple "flairs" in my own aura.
>>
>>16920558
I find this very likely, not to mention that there are records of people seeing auras dating back thousands of years. It would seem we somehow lost the knowledge to utilize this ability long ago, either due to misuse or maybe an extinction event that killed all those with the knowledge off.
>>
> wake up at night
> look at mirror (usually avoid doing this because mirrors are spooky but do it anyway)
> get spooked by my face and go to bed
> there is an humanoid aura in my room
> it approaches me
was it an spirit? do they have auras? aura experts plz explain
>>
>>16920933
>either due to misuse or maybe an extinction event that killed all those with the knowledge off.
This knowledge have been suppressed all through history and because of that the people that knew would not tell any one because then they would be accused of witchcraft, devil worship etc.

But in other parts of the world this is common knowledge. Its really nothing new and there are even machines that can see these auras. Nothing supernatural about it at all.
>>
File: nice.webm (603KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nice.webm
603KB, 640x480px
>>16920477
>So I recently learned how to see auras
What method did you use?
>>
>>16921232
Sure, but the idea that humans can see them with the naked eye has long been debated.

>>16921235
I used the method that Dr. Chalko describes here: http://thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm
You'll have to pardon some of the other crazy shit he says on the here but his advice on auric sight did the trick for me.
>>
File: pineal gland.jpg (105KB, 438x640px) Image search: [Google]
pineal gland.jpg
105KB, 438x640px
>>16921249
>Sure, but the idea that humans can see them with the naked eye has long been debated.
Are you sure you see it with the naked eye? I heard of blind people that can see auras.
I think this has something to do with it.

>I used the method that Dr. Chalko describes here: http://thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm
Thanks mate.

>You'll have to pardon some of the other crazy shit he says on the here but his advice on auric sight did the trick for me
I don't think anything is crazy any more.
>>
>>16921266
If that picture is true then they did a real bad job in destroying my pineal gland since my ability to see auras only keeps getting stronger.

And yes I think we can see it with the naked eye, I've met several other people who can do the same thing. It just takes patience and practice.
If you're up for an interesting read take a look at Chalko's theory of gravity, he makes some interesting points but I don't have the knowledge of quantum physics to fully comprehend what he says.
>>
>>16921249
Me again >>16921266
Never seen auras myself, except for maybe
''which is what looks like a slightly brighter outline of the person'' that you mention here >>16920925
But i have experiences the ''godlike euphoria'' and ''oneness'' described in this picture >>16921266
And as far as i can tell it was when i activated my third eye because the experience is similar to what other people describe.

Cool stuff.

You have any other experiences to share?
>>
>>16921283
>If that picture is true then they did a real bad job in destroying my pineal gland since my ability to see auras only keeps getting stronger.
Well like any other part of the body it degenerates when its not in use. I heard that our pineal gland is supposed to be a lot bigger then it is but since people don't use it its the size of a raisin for some people.
Apparently having migraine and head aches is a good sign because. Its like having aches in your muscles after a work out.

>>16921283
>And yes I think we can see it with the naked eye, I've met several other people who can do the same thing.
Well every one has a third eye so who knows.
>>
>>16921266
Crazy conspiracy tinfoil hat brigade. It reads like a /b/ raid: someone somewhere decided your pineal gland could get 'calcified' (evidence anyone?) and that this was caused by flouride (evidence would be appreciated).

And if by chance this should turn out to have some truth in it, then you should be really concerned because it's actually a got program of mind control to prevent us developing psychic abilities. Newsflash- the govt doesn't need any more programs like this, it has TV and Murdoch-controlled media rotting your brain and killing your soul.
>>
File: tinfoil.jpg (100KB, 720x693px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.jpg
100KB, 720x693px
>>16921320
>it has TV and Murdoch-controlled media rotting your brain and killing your soul.
Lucky for me i have never owned a TV.

Anyway i won't waste any more time on you. Have a nice life.
>>
File: pineal2.jpg (15KB, 300x251px) Image search: [Google]
pineal2.jpg
15KB, 300x251px
>>16921320
>someone somewhere decided your pineal gland could get 'calcified' (evidence anyone?)
Here you go.

Doctors can actually use it to detect tumors. If there is a tumor on the right side of the brain it will get pushed to the other side and be asymmetrical.

Peace.
>>
>>16921285
Nothing crazy, I did see the yellow halo around my dad's head though. It's supposed to indicate a high level of spiritual development, which would make sense since he's been doing missionary work for 30+ years.
>>
>>16921456
You see anything on animals and plants?

Can you see them on the TV? I heard people say that world leaders and the elite are all without auras and instead they seem to be covered by a layer of black tarr.
>>
File: Jack-Ripper-100456854613.jpg (36KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-Ripper-100456854613.jpg
36KB, 852x480px
>>16921266
>that image
>a fucking advertisement for bottled water
gg
>>
>>16921543
Only a fool would drink fluoridated and chlorinated tap water.

You have 4 choices.
1. Get a filter.
2. Get your own well.
3. Drink bottled water.
4. Move to an area with good tap water.
>>
>>16921570
or i could just drink rain water diluted with a bit of liquor... the point is i hope a nutjob like you is never in charge of something serious. i bet you do well in life, but your instability is lurking just beneath the surface and it could ruin everyone's day if the moon was right.
>>
>>16921570
Reverse osmosis.
>>
>>16921510
This
>>
File: shut your fucking face.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
shut your fucking face.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>16921588
Why do you have to be so rude mate? I never did anything to you.

peace
>>
>>16921210
It wasn't a spirit but it wasn't good. It was bad. I can tell these things.

>>16921283
No fluoride in you water then. There is fluoride in the water where I live. Es Muy Mal
>>
>>16921570
You realise that in most countries, there's very little regulation on tap water - in the US, several major brands come straight from the tap.

There's no guarantee that what you're drinking is even clean, never mind de-fluoridated
>>
>>16921686
I thought about adding ''high quality bottled water'' but i thought it was redundant. Apparently i was wrong.
>>
>>16921703
Any thoughts on what is high quality, and how to know if it is?
>>
>>16921708
I have my own well with top tier water so i have never bothered checking what brands are good.

Just use google and check where they have their well or if they add extra fluoride. You could also call them.
>>
File: shut your fucking face.png (3KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
shut your fucking face.png
3KB, 300x169px
>>16921631
>>
>>16921722
you sure the government hasn't poisoned the water hole
spurious people tell me they do
>>
>>16921737
No.
And do you know why they haven't poisoned all the water? Because they drink water to.

They want the plebs to stay dumb but they don't want it for themselves or their children.
>>
>>16921745
they can just buy filters, dude. don't feign ignorance. water contamination is avoidable to all those with means and who know. they can do whatever they want to the water supply any time.
>>
desu kek senpai
>>
>>16921772
undercover sjw, mate
>>
>>16921767
>they can just buy filters, dude. don't feign ignorance.
True, i give you that one.
I wouldn't drink any unfiltered water in the US or central Europe and i sure as hell wouldn't drink rain water like this guy suggested.
>>16921588
>>
File: beel.jpg (36KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
beel.jpg
36KB, 354x354px
>>16921654
>It wasn't a spirit but it wasn't good. It was bad.
well that is scary but thanks
>>
>>16921779
it wasn't my suggestion. it was from stanley kubrick's dr. strangelove.
>>
>>16920477
Sometimes I look into a person's face or eyes and I can tell who they are by their expression/voice and the way their eyes appear. Some are "stupid" looking like an empty glass or a new-born, but not innocent, just empty of care. Some ARE innocent and sweet though, like puppies. Some look clever and knowing. Some have tortured eyes, to the point where they seem to be waiting to see how they'll be hurt next. Is this an aura?
>>
>>16921886
Kind of.You are my kin tho,do you have any flashbacks when you touch them?
Also i bet you know WHO actually they are,just by looking at them.Like,this women is a mother of 5 childs,her husband is gone and she have money from hers new boyfriend.
>>
>>16921886
No
>>
>>16920558
>using psychedelics gives you short cuts to super human abilities
or your brain is just fucked up because you're on drugs

>>16920925
>aura which is what looks like a slightly brighter outline of the person, then a week and a half after that I started seeing faint colors, and was able to see purple "flairs" in my own aura.
document and measure anon, document and measure

how do you know to call what you're seeing an "aura" at all?
>>
>>16921353
>look at this image I found, totally proves I was right
no wonder you people believe this shit, your standard for evidence is pathetic
>>
File: fedora.gif (4MB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.gif
4MB, 630x354px
>>16921970
>>
>>16922063
>it's fedora tipping to not be convinced by an easily mislabeled or even shooped image in the internet
so /x/ is "everyone is right all the time, just trust them" the board?
>>
>>16921320
>letting tv and media rot your brain and kill your soul.
this is because you are watching shows because they are popular, instead of things you actually like.
i get messages about my spirit through mediums of art because i respect the artists will in it instead of labeling it as mind washing propaganda spewn out by a faceless organization.
this is why those of you that hate me, do.
because i literally found the easier way.
you can achieve enlightenment in anime.
you just have to actually try, just like doing it any other way.
i for one highly reccomend it.
and hxh

addendum:
it doesnt matter what side you are on, talking about the nwo propegates it, if you dont want it, dont talk about it, let the people saying its going to do good things talk about it.
if you do want it: its all about shilling for the things you already want to shill for.
>>
OP here, Jesus Christ I go to work for a few hours and the thread derails into insults and bickering. C'mon y'all
>>
>>16921959
>Why don't you have more evidence of something that is being covered up and not researched.

A well known fact is that fluoride causes calcification of body tissue in general, I'd tell you to look it up, but as a shill you probably already know.
>>
>>16921249

How long did it took you to see auras?

Everyday practice for how much time?
>>
>>16920925
If you look at a building, or a statue, or a tree you can see that faint silver outline. It's got more to do with imprinting an image on your eye than seeing an aura. Ever look at something for a while, then look away and see the image, but in negative color?

It's that.
>>
>>16923068
Nah. You'd know the difference between after images and auras. It's quite obvious.
>>
It's so fun to roleplay
>>
>>16921210
interested in an answer to this, too
>>
File: 5 monkeys.jpg (147KB, 960x714px) Image search: [Google]
5 monkeys.jpg
147KB, 960x714px
>>16922236
Yeah its pretty sad.
Some one mentions that flouride is bad for you and then the shills are all like
>NUUHUU THE GOVERNMENT LOVES ME!
>>
>>16921804
I meant it was a spirit but a bad one.
>>
Sometimes when I stare at people I see an outline around them. Is that their aura?
>>
>>16921654
>i can tell these things
fuck off

if was neutral

neutral until proven otherwise you fucking freak

get your fucking head checked he gave no information to make you think this
>>
>>1692343
you're wrong. Neutrality does not exist. Just because it has done nothing to you that you know of doesn't mean it is doing nothing. It is doing something and its bad.
>>
>>16923434
for
>>16923430
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 583x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 583x960px
>>16920477
Sup OP. I've been able to see the same thing that you describe for about six months now. I really should have paid more attention to developing my understanding of it, so I suppose this is the kick for me. The appearance of these colours coincides with the same time period that I began seriously meditating, but as I wasn't seeing luminous orbs as described in a lot of literature, I assumed I wasn't quite seeing proper auras. I'd heard things like this could develop through meditation, but that it was better to accept them and move on without becoming preoccupied by them.

It's been half a year now. For a while I thought they were straight up after images, until certain people I saw every day at work began exhibiting unusual colours. My manager would exude a murky green every day, regardless of what colours she was wearing. It was so strong that the skin of her arms, hands and face would also be discoloured by this green, making it difficult to concentrate during staff meetings. She was a very stressed person, and struggled to deal with the negativity emitted by other workmates. One evening, we were both away travelling for work and decided to get a drink and meal together. We had a surprisingly good time and didn't shy away from personal topics. I could tell that she needed to let out some of her tension, and it was like a weight had been lifted. Her behaviour changed, which was expected, but she stopped glowing green and instead emitted a faint but pleasant yellow tone for the days following.
>>
>>16923518
In saying that, certain objects which I feel shouldn't logically be able to display these auras, do. So I'm really still not sure on exactly what is going on. Others could be more expected. I used to sleep with a television aerial about a metre away through a window and it would glow the most amazing colours.

My running theory at the moment is that these auras that we are seeing are the etheric bodies of objects, hence why they are actually physically visible, and not quite the same 'auras' that a lot of other references talk about (meaning they are on a slightly different level or subplane). I have been able to move my aura away from my body at will by intending my etheric body to move.

I've also, on a few rare ocassions, seen these powerful after image auras of entities that have no physical counterpart. Many of my experiences I have been skeptical of, but a few have affected others around me as well.

Interesting stuff, keep up the practice I suppose. I read the article you linked to which says that you have to see them peripherally, which I suppose helps with development, but I can look directly at them with my central vision. I have no reason to believe that my eyesight is any better, my retinas should be just as 'damaged' as anyone else's, so I'm sure you'll be able to see them straight on as well.
>>
What the difference between seeing auras and having shitty eyes with visual snow that cant see crap in the dark and weird squiggly lines in the sky?
>>
>>16923413
this.
god is the scientists.

except that really the monkey climbing the ladder is how its been with humans stomping all over eachother, so now anyone seen climbing the ladder is automatically regarded as a guilty party, even if their only intention is to recieve the fruit for the benefit of the group.
sorry metaphors are one of my things.
>>
File: 1397477485317.jpg (585KB, 530x4550px) Image search: [Google]
1397477485317.jpg
585KB, 530x4550px
Bumping for interest.
>>
>>16923890
thanks 9gag
>>
>>16923898
Did they put their shitty watermark on that one to?
>>
>>16923057
It can vary from person to person, but as I mentioned earlier in the thread it took me around a week and half to start seeing faint traces of color. Currently I've started seeing color much more vividly and different kinds. I've seen blue around a professor, yellow halo around my dad's head, purple flairs in my own and a few others, and a few other other things like emotional impressions about people I don't know that end up being true later on.

>>16923068
Yeah that's an afterimage, afterimages will stay behind when you move your eyes, auras stay with whatever it is you're looking at. It's easiest to test if you have a human test subject that you can place against a neutrally colored background. Once you see the faint white glow around them, tell them to move. The afterimage will stay but the glow will follow their movements.
>>
>>16921210
Yes they have auras. Auras are pretty much vibatory frequencies that emit color from the spectrum. We see the color. Nothing to be afraid of though.
>>
In actually curious how much of "the paranormal" may just be magnetic fields. Hive minds, auroras, even something lime telekenisis could be explained by it.
>>
>>16923521
Everything has an aura of some kind, however only living beings and things that run on electricity have auras with more than one color. And I think only living things have auras that can change color.

And yeah the training process kind of "tunes" you into seeing them, I can now see what you describe as the etheric body without having to concentrate at all, seeing colors still requires effort however though I'm sure that too will become easier eventually.
>>
>>16923537
Depends. I see visual snow and auras clear in people. I see the energy flowing and its really odd. I don't have that bad of eye sight and when I did go back to eye doctor he said my eyes were healing from my stigma? Lol. Then again my family has always had been attuned to the spiritual side and our native traditional practices. I would just practice seeing auras, I believe everyone can see them and not just a select few.
>>
>>16923537
Two entirely different phenomena, visual snow and the medical definition of auras are very different from what auras look like. And they will never stay with a person's movements. Besides, I've had 20/20 vision all my life so I doubt it's that.
>>
>>16921708
dont know about the US, but in Switzerland we have (afaik) more than one independently organistation and at least one state branch who do regulary health tests on different types of water.

I know exactly which waters i can drink and which i rather not. Evian, one of the more expensive, is by far not one of the best.
>>
File: Uluru.jpg (1MB, 3872x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Uluru.jpg
1MB, 3872x2592px
>>16924174
>And I think only living things have auras that can change color.
I think auras on stones and other inanimate objects either have to be imprinted or they change very, very slowly and since human only live 80 years or so it would be hard to witness such a change.

I don't have any experience in watching rocks but that is what i think.

Anyway this is a rock formation that some people claim they feel some power from. Maybe its a 2th density being.
>>
>>16924205
I somewhat doubt that, since the changing of colors in living things is supposed to be indicative of internal organ function and conscious thought. Though that's highly theoretical.
>>
From time to time, when I'm talking with my mother I can clearly see like a green cloud around her. The thing is when it happens I'm not even thinking about auras or anything. It just happens.
>>
>>16924173
It's not magnetic fields, it's the Void. The empty space in an atom, the space between stellar bodies... "soul matrix"

>>16924174
>>16924205
Everything has an aura. Matter is like dust that gathers in deep/heavy/strong points in soul matrix.

If a human has a plasma soul with high vibrations, and a flower has an ember soul, a rock is a candle soul. Potential. Shape. But no fire. The aura of a rock has form, and changes in response to environmental factors.
>>
>>16924211
>I somewhat doubt that, since the changing of colors in living things is supposed to be indicative of internal organ function and conscious thought.
But what if everything is conscious to a degree?
>>
File: chakra.jpg (146KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
chakra.jpg
146KB, 720x540px
How well do the description of these colors fit?
>>
File: 35675908.jpg (297KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
35675908.jpg
297KB, 1536x1152px
>>16924669
Please don't post images with unreadable text, it triggers my autism
>>
>>16924669
Very good actually, I constantly see both purple and blue around those areas. I didn't know those colors were associated with Chakra locations until now though, so I assumed they were more of an after image since I was always seeing them on everyone.
>>
>>16924359
I think I'll stick with the electromagnetism theory thanks, but you do your thang.
>>
>>16924362
I meant that as in literal electrical impulses firing in your brain, that's what produces a reaction. Rocks don't have that.
>>
>>16925368
Be as condescending as you like, but you're wrong. If it were electromagnetic, it would have been proven by science long ago -- kind of like how we have explored electromagnets and their uses? the language I have to use to not sound like I'm preaching a specific belief paradigm/religion is stupid, but it describes the truth
>>
>>16925380
It is electromagnetic and it has been proven by science that humans generate an electromagnetic field. The only thing that's been debated is if humans have a 6th magnetic sense, and with this new discovery about cryptochromes it is the most likely scientific explanation for auras.
>>
>>16924173
Well isn't the whole idea of the paranormal just things that we don't understand with our current science? That's all it is really. People are crazy to complete dismiss the paranormal.
>>
>>16925373
>>16925373
>I meant that as in literal electrical impulses firing in your brain, that's what produces a reaction. Rocks don't have that.
Maybe they do but 1 ''day'' for them might be 1 billion years for you.
There are a lot of impulses going around in stars, plants etc anyway.
>>
File: kid with eyepatch.jpg (155KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
kid with eyepatch.jpg
155KB, 640x425px
>>16926491
>That's all it is really. People are crazy to complete dismiss the paranormal.
Yep.
If you took a flashlight back to the middle ages its highly likely that would be be accused for devil worship and burned at the stake.

What people perceive as paranormal is usually just beyond their understanding.
>>16925437
>The only thing that's been debated is if humans have a 6th magnetic sense
Most people just don't use it and if you don't use it you lose it. Just like everything else on the body. If you don't use your brain you slowly become dumber, if you don't use your muscles you become weak.
Up until recent time life has been hard (still is in some parts of the world) and constant battle to get more energy and the body won't just waste energy on something that is not being used.

Pic related.
When you where kid you probably saw kids with eye patches like this all the time. Why? Because they have they have bad eyesight on the uncovered eye so if they don't cover that good eye it will become dominant and their eyesight on the bad eye will degenerate even more.

Here is a blind guy that can ''see'' using his ears.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c49dS76KhGc
If you where to block out your hearing and eyes for a couple of months i am sure you would develop your other senses a lot more.
>>
>>16920505
No it doesn't.
>>
>>16920477
Its an optical illusion. Check your facts.
>>
>>16924173
Everything it's vibration actually. If you are very sensitive you can extrapolate an image of the enter universe and urns trajectory and the intentions of everyone in creation from a single atom. And if you are sufficiently sensitive you can do the same from nothing at all. That is zero point awareness and it's enlightenment.
>>
File: tesla.jpg (88KB, 658x490px) Image search: [Google]
tesla.jpg
88KB, 658x490px
>>16927670
>>
>>16927531
>When you where kid you probably saw kids with eye patches like this all the time.

I was a kid like this, I still see 70% with my right eye and 30% with my left one. It's like my "Self" lives more in the right side
>>
>>16927747
>>16927747
>I was a kid like this, I still see 70% with my right eye and 30% with my left one. It's like my "Self" lives more in the right side
Isn't the right eye connected to the left brain half and vice versa?

Right side = feminine, feeling, empathy
Left side = masculine, logic
Neither are better then the other, balance is the key.
>>
File: file.png (184KB, 451x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
184KB, 451x640px
>>16927751
>Isn't the right eye connected to the left brain half and vice versa

not really, the anatomy is not the same as the one for limbs or other sensory perception. Half of the nerv fibers from each eye go to one eye, but the other half goes to the other eye

see pic related
>>
>>16927755
cool.
>>
>>16927617
I tried to explain it with that at first, but that explanation just doesn't add up. The behavior and constant shifting isn't in line with optical illusions.
>>
>>16921959
fucking idiot.
>>
>>16921959
Kill yourself
>>
>>16928910
Now, now. There is no need to be rakedogged. Anon is just being rational.
>>
>>16927531
Addition: If you don't use your pineal gland, same problem

Train your pineal gland, don't care about fluoride etc, if you train it enough it decalcifies itself
>>
>>16929046
I actually just looked that up, with a meditation technique you can manually stimulate the pineal gland. It involves hitting the right tone while saying "Thoh" (pronounced "toe") which vibrates in your jaw and pineal gland. This causes the gland to become awakened, effectively "opening the third eye". I'll post the full instructions if anyone cares to read them.
>>
>>16929296
Sure, can't hurt to learn more
>>
>>16929390
Here's the full thing-

Opening the pineal gland/3rd eye:

This is done with a specific tone and chant. You only need to do this exercise for 3 days, afterwards, it is permanent.

The mantra to be used is “Thoh,” pronounced “TOE.”

It must be within the correct vibration.

Not deep, not high pitched, inbetween, like alto range.

You will feel it when you hit the correct tone. So play around and don’t second guess yourself. When you think you’ve got it, you probably do.

1. Sit with your back straight.

2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable.

Open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth.

Place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.

3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth.

This is like the same process of saying the “TH” part of the English word “the.”

Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth, saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exhale.

Say the word one time per exhale. Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth.

You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth.

If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your third eye.

It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don’t worry, just keep going.

4. Do the above 5 times in a row.

5. It is very important the above exercise be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal.
>>
>>16929421
thanks
>>
>>16927542
>>
>>
>>16930771
No idea what that's supposed to mean. I'm pretty sure auras can't be recorded by standard video cameras since we need specific technology to visualize them (kirlian photography and GDV), even then the full aura is not revealed, only it's shape and distribution around the body.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.