[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come annunaki post on the new /hist/ board. Everyone knows the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: annunaki.jpg (37KB, 300x512px) Image search: [Google]
annunaki.jpg
37KB, 300x512px
Come annunaki post on the new /hist/ board. Everyone knows the annunaki have been behind every world historical event guiding the course of evolution and history since before the dawn of man.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 552x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 552x360px
>>16919561
Annunaki did 9/11?
>>
What do you have against the new history board? Leave them alone, post your nutty ideas here or in /pol/ where they fit in with the crowd.
>>
>>16919561
I'm trying man, I'm trying.
>>
Hey I didn't know we had a history board.

I wonder what they think about ancient aliens. I bet they think the world is round and that draculas don't real...
>>
File: Gilgamesh.png (173KB, 265x530px) Image search: [Google]
Gilgamesh.png
173KB, 265x530px
>>16919561
Mongrels! Send me another one of your pathetic guardians to kill.
>>
>>16919561
You are a bit wrong about that. Yes, the Annunaki did exist and they were behind some of the most important historical events... But they are not part of this age, they are now long gone.
>>
>>16920055
On the contrary my dear boy.
They are here now more than ever.
>>
Don't leave out the part where Alexander the Greats father was the death star.
>>
I'm only going to write this once.
They come from the place between dimensions, known as the Continuum Arcanum. It is the gateway to all realities and universes.
There was a civil war in this land.
Azamaleus, a being of their race, revolted against his own kind and left the Arcanum in spiritual form.
To leave the Arcanum in such a way means you have to be born out of a dying soul, which is also what they feast on, and why the civil war occurred.

Call me crazy. Go ahead. Just wait until my friend finishes the book.
>>
File: its-happening.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
its-happening.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>
>>16919567

It's a new board. It can become an /x/ sister board if people post there. Most of academic history is either a lie or a mundane stripped down retelling sponsored by the governments of the world. The /x/ approach to history is the only way to go.
>>
please stay away from /his/ with your bullshit
>>
>>
>>16921719

I may drop some subtle greenpills about ayys or sites like Bermuda. They are just as historical as gay historical figures or /pol/s latest theory on the Jews.
>>
>>16921743
>/his/ just as historical as /x/ is paranormal
if you want to crossboard raid expect paranormal catposting, mate, i swear.
>>
>>16921756

Right now the board isn't much more than some hobby threads like gaming and alt-hist maps. It could use a good /x/ thread here and there. I'm not calling for a full takeover. I like all types of perspectives.
>>
>>16919566

'murica: "muh 7/11 is the most significant history and will be remembered 4eva"
>>
>>16921711
>board for legit history
>let's shit it up with our schizophrenic madness like /pol/ shits up our board
Eric simply eric :^)
>>
File: Yig.jpg (229KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Yig.jpg
229KB, 1600x1200px
>>16919561
is that yig
>>
>>16920456
I believe you. But I'd like sources
>>
>>16921743
This
>>
Galactic_Federation > annunaki reptiles reptoids dracos greys

MAY THE LIGHT BE WITH YOU
>>
>>16919561
I got warmed for posting spirit science history video on history. Is that how the mods do it or is it because it was a no word post?
>>
>>16921711
>>
>>16927976
Well spirit science is nonsense...
>>
File: Ab-Soul.jpg (177KB, 629x368px) Image search: [Google]
Ab-Soul.jpg
177KB, 629x368px
>>16919664
SOUL!
>>
>>16921711
Agree
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.