[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cemetery fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DSCN1459.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1459.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
My friend and I spent the night at a coastal town for a "girls night" Well neither one of us are drinkers and we sat in the hotel just surfing the web and enjoying no children/men responsibilities. I googled most haunted places in the area and found a cemetery just a couple of miles away. So she brought her camera for pictures and I used my cell phone to record our time there. It was very spooky and the air felt heavy and thick. We didn't catch anything on film, that we knew of, and started to head out because both of us were freaked out. A huge ass skunk ended up chasing us out, I know it sounds stupid but he was charging right after us I've never seen anything like it usually skunks run away from people. When we got back to the hotel we uploaded the images and this is what we got. There are a total of 5 or 6 images that show things that we did not see. This image is not altered in any way whatsoever....
>>
Waiting....
>>
Looks like the skunk came back and took OP down
>>
Thats a shame- pretty impressive orbs there, OP.
>>
>>16846409
i think you'll find that's a problem with the camera, the majority of them are,don't wanna sound like an asshole dude
>>
>>16846145
You can not be THAT stupid to think that those spots, (droplets/dust literally everywhere) caught in the camera´s flash are paranormal in any way.
>>
>>16846145
Take a professional photography class, you'll learn how a camera works and how a flash works, then you will know why your photo is perfectly normal and repeatable any day.
>>
>>16846617
Dust? Come on.... Droplets, maybe, more likely sleet, but certainly not dust.
>>
>>16846638
It´s just water but dust gives almost the same results, everything that close to the lens and with a flash can do that (even skunk piss).
>>
>>16846670
Yeah, sure, but dust out in the street on what is obviously a damp day- come on.
>>
>>16846145
That brick walkway is wet. 100% humidity. Those orbs are mist droplets.
>>
File: DSC00805.png (4MB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00805.png
4MB, 1152x864px
>>16846683
>Yeah, sure, but dust out in the street on what is obviously a damp day- come on.
The anon you replied to did mention water!.

I've got some orbs while taking photos when using a flash at night while it was snowing, if the light hits the snow at the right distance you get a ball of light.

It's the same thing with an infra red security camera, if you blow on the top of one that hasn't been dusted for ages you will get a ton of instant orbs flying all around the room, it looks pretty cool but it's just dust, it used to make me laugh seeing all the paranormal shows on TV showing just that, I wrote to a lot of them and asked them to stop explaining it as anything other than dust, they're not as bad as they used to be now and paranormal investigators will often rule out balls of light caused by pollen or dust in their investigations these days.

Here's one pic, if you use your imagination you might even see a little face in the biggest one at the bottom right of the picture, maybe even a grey :D
>>
>>16846145
skunks are literally chock-full of rabies, just so you know.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.