[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna be a ghost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Just as the title says, I want to become a ghost. Not right now, just whenever I happen to die. What do you think makes a ghost? How do people get stuck in the afterlife? What do you think the requirements are for becoming a spook? Personally, I think you just need to be in a state of strong emotions. Like feeling immense pain or feeling lots of anger. But I dunno. What does /x/ think?
>>
Ok follow my steps if you wanna be a ghost in the afterlife when you die.

>pull down your pants in public

>whip out your junk or if your a girl your boobs

>stick your finger up your ass

>touch somebody with that finger

>then say this mya assa hurtza aa loot

>Now your done you will be a ghost in the afterlife

Your Welcome :)
>>
>>16843052
Amazing advice. 10/10
>>
>>16843036
Yes. Being caught up in some emotion which keeps your attention in the world.

But you can do the things ghosts can do with training, if you really want to.
>>
>>16843072

The main reason I want to be a ghost is so I don't have to see which hotel I'm checking into (Hell Hotel or Heaven's Inn). Haunting a location for eternity sounds much better. Also, maybe someday I'll be on Ghost Adventures, who knows.
>>
i was kinda leaning to the whole state of strong emotion theory to but idk OP kill yourself and then tell us if your a ghost or not
>>
>>16843095
>implying that they're just going to let you go
>>
>>16843095
Heaven and hell don't exist. And ghosts have a limited 'lifespan'. Dead people ghosts do anyway. The other type, the bleed-through from history type aren't the same.
>>
File: kitty.png (146KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.png
146KB, 500x374px
>>16843114
Tell me more
>>
If I could be a ghost that follows the rules of Murder House AHS I'd be so stoked. Invulnerable, corporeal or not. Assuming ghosts are locked to a location how could I break that? I don't want to interfere with the living. Just explore earth and watch it until it gets destroyed.
>>
>>16843214
I think what ties most of the people to the murder house was a piece of them (buried corpse or whatever?) so perhaps leave pieces of you around. Like a tooth here, some hair here, maybe have your ashes scattered when you die. Idk
>>
File: superspade.jpg (88KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
superspade.jpg
88KB, 500x246px
>>16843036
>What do you think the requirements are for becoming a spook?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.