[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: c20fec1de3be6fec002e460385e16e93.jpg (806KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
c20fec1de3be6fec002e460385e16e93.jpg
806KB, 1920x1080px
Want is going on? It is like everyone is enlightened for some reason
>>
>>16839040
what do you mean?
>>
"Enlightened"

We all are always going to travel towards it. Astronomically "something" happen, and everything we learn or do prepares us for something in our future.
>>
>>16839040
the sudden flux of people opening there eyes is due to the SUPER-MOON we just had. it opened the door to the 7th dimensional frequency... or something like that. come on man... your not "light"? everyone's doing it!
dont follow instead lead yourself to where your heart takes you. may you too see the light within.
>>
Are you talking about the VIBE of the board?
>>
>>16839067
Indeed
>>
I want to know what happened too, it was very intense.
>>
>>16839136
>>16839121
seriously? i haven't been on here in a while, but i haven't noticed anything
>>
All I feel is edge and desperation
My enlightenment came and passed awhile ago, back when this board was averse to it
It's almost like you're mocking me
Or I'm mocking myself
Or whatever this is
Why am I such a cunt?
>>
Want is going on though?
>>
>>16839040
I'm telling you, shit has to do with the day it was supposed to be "HAPPENING". i even asked the pendulum about that day and so far it seems to be pretty spot on with the answers it gave.
>>
internet, also as you get OLDER, you should pick up on how simple life really is....
>>
>>16839040
How to make half assed threads: the manual.
>>
>>16839157
I've been having lots of bouts of bad luck these past two days
>>
>>16842276
Does it matter though?
>>
>>16841148

They're always mocking you.
>>
>>16839121
Enlightenment is somewhat being pushed through social means but not straight up raise consciousness to ascended master levels but just the beginner stuff is causing people to look more into it cause it gives them something they're looking for.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.