[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep Books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Dark Book of Shadows.jpg (636KB, 1265x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Book of Shadows.jpg
636KB, 1265x2048px
Hi guys. I have heard of prohibited books from the deep web and I was wondering if any of you have come across prohibited books, or maybe not illegal but books that goverment may not be to happy for people to have.? Anyone?
>>
Bump for interest
>>
File: 1423613206463.gif (2MB, 209x213px) Image search: [Google]
1423613206463.gif
2MB, 209x213px
>>16051830
>dark book of shadows
>pentagram pointing up
>>
A complete copy of the Sitra Achra has proven to be very hard to find online.
>>
I was browsing the DeepWeb and did come across several. Some of em include
Personal defense that explains vital points for imidiate surrender.

Picking locks and not how to master it.
Creating renewable energy, dependant freen to charge a phone or light an entire house.

Astral travel, telekinesis, telepathic, and lucid dreaming.

Goverment exeperiments on animals and their findings.

Anarquists guide to build... well you know shit that blows shit up.

Basics on traveling thru the web with caution, undetected and using technology to your advantage. Including names of softwares.

Nicola tesla's alternative energy patents, nerver ending energy engine patents, and 69 more of his confiscated and hidden pattents.

I dont feel safe sharing thou. can you write your email i can possibly send em to you
>>
Depending on your country, there's really not much of value that is "forbidden". The anarchists cookbook and similar stuff is available, but most of it is inaccurate and unsafe to try.

There's some extreme BDSM erotica that's rare, and somewhere floating around is a hard to find but super detailed guide to cannibalism.

Most stuff that's hard to find, in my experience, is hard to find because it's either obscure, inaccurate, or out of date.
>>
Hey trazador dats sounds intresting. Any type of email?
Hey guys whats Bump?
>>
File: 1407518439001.png (127KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1407518439001.png
127KB, 1000x1000px
>>16051869

>yeah i have all this cool shit its so fucking cool
>I dont feel safe sharing thou
>>
The Esoteric, Metaphyscal, Hermetic, Sacred Geometry, Occult, Physics, Horticulture, Sustainability PDF Collection volume 1

http://www.demonoid.pw/files/details/2756480/00496573719/

Go crazy, OP. There's a fuckton of reading material available here.
>>
bump bump BUMP!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.