[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A certain Document.........

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 1

File: Art-Odin-Mythology-Wallpaper.jpg (141KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Art-Odin-Mythology-Wallpaper.jpg
141KB, 1366x768px
So /x/,

>Inb4, I know its a conspiracy site....

This being the board for strange things.....
And since there has been an aliens thread already........

I found a weird document, talking about the various races of aliens. I would like your opinion...

Im going to post the link, But im also going to post the document....Bare with me, cause its super long.....

I would love some feedback....

>http://educate-yourself.org/cn/zetainfo16sep05.shtml

>http://educate-yourself.org/cn/aliensarecomingprelude16apr05.shtml

Will take a minute to post the actual document...So give me a few.....
>>
Insights on Zeta Reticulans and other Alien Groups, Parts 1- 4

[Editor's Note: Jan. 23, 2007. This series on Extraterrestrial Aliens has now grown to 14 parts (the links to all 14 parts are found at the bottom of the page). The information comes from two brothers, Willy & Andy, both born in South America. One brother is now living in Miami, while the other brother is living in Thailand. They both have had experiences with aliens since childhood. Friendly aliens have been trying to provide them with detailed information about the agendas of various alien groups who are influencing humans, while negative aliens have tried to shut them down. You can read the details below. I've left my original notes in place, so you can follow the narrative as it came in. Much of this information is new and cannot be found in other books or articles about extraterrestrial groups.

In my opinion, the information presented here is extremely useful as it reveals much about the psychological motivations and goals of the negative alien groups who are behind the human predators whom we refer to as the New World Order crowd. If you are knowledgeable about and can understand the motivations which propels a hidden enemy, you can outflank him and abort his agenda.

Phil Schneider stated the gravity of the situation plainly in his 1995 lectures where he said that "The Alien agenda IS the New World Order agenda; they are one and the same" and that agenda is to kill off the majority of humanity and enslave those who remain. You will find that the negative aliens are depending on their ability to use high tech mind control technologies to subdue us, but we are acquiring many tricks of our own-including orgone generators-which are throwing huge spanner wrenches into their unseen mind control machinery. Many wonderful tips are offered here on how to negate the dark alien efforts. Study them, memorize them and use them. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose....Ken Adachi
>>
September 16, 2005. The writer of this letter is not a native English speaker, so I had to touch up the spelling and grammar here and there to make the text more understandable. The context, however, was not altered in any way. I've invited this person to send additional information as he sees fit. The writer says up front that the info is from a psychic source. While there is always the possibility of deception from such sources, the information here seems to ring true to me, based on my own research into the nature of the Zeta Reticulan aliens. A second e-mail was received on Sep. 19, 2005 which continues the narrative. I will label each new addition as Part 1, Part 2, etc.
>>
I'll post the most recent info on this Alien Insights Update page ( http://educate-yourself.org/cn/zetainfoupdateindex.shtml ) ...Ken]

From Willy & Andy
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/zetainfo16sep05.shtml
September 16, 2005

Zeta Reticulans / Demons

Parts 1-4
Ps. Op here. When did they start doing image captchas?
>>
Dear Sir:

We saw your interesting page and felt the impulse to contribute with some information that may be interested to yourself and your readers- As the origin of the information is from a psychic source, we prefer to remain anonymous for now as to avoid so evil hands that would like to make use of our gift (as they already do with many more gifted psychics) The information we got seem very interesting as is about Extraterrestrial activity in out planet- More exactly, the grays named Zeta Reticulan and their connection to the NWO-- The interesting part was that while getting this information we were attack (mind waves) by another race of extraterrestrials (Yukonadius, another type of gray) trying to prevent us to present this information to the public-

We started a series of chats over the internet, while meditating and expanding our awareness opening ourselves for information about ET intelligence in our planet.- Soon enough we started to get specific information about several ET Races that are at this point affecting our evolution-

In the following week, while getting this information, I started to feel sick- I began to feel overcharged with negative energy and my body began a natural process of vomiting these energies like a shaman would do it- At nights, I began to feel my mind overcharge with intense psychic pressure and it was hard to go to sleep- Many times I awakened abruptly under heavy mental attacks- I just could endure those days as I kept vomiting this noxious energies-

One morning, I woke up and I was only experiencing through my awareness, my mental level- For a few minutes I was a being that had no emotional body, but pure mental energy- very lucid and aware mental energy, yet devoid of feelings- I was in empathy with the state of being of this gray ETs- As we kept getting more information, the attacks became worse.
>>
I couldn't’t sleep for days in a row and I felt the presence inside my head of another intelligence, literally trying to drive me crazy. There were some days that I literally thought I was losing my mind-

One important event that happened was the following- I was living in South America at the time, and one day I had to go to the American Embassy as I was processing a visa petition for my wife- The minute I entered the American Embassy, the mental bombardment stopped- I took a mental vacation for the few hours I was there- Later I found out that the Embassy was protected by another race of ETs, the same one that actually protect the country , but that is another story-

To make this short, I ended changing my plans and traveling as soon as I could back to the US, not without withstanding the strongest of all the attacks while in the plane. I endured with all my heart the impulse to go running wild all over the plane screaming like a mad man.- But as soon as we reached land, the nightmare ended. I love this country-

In total, we gathered information on about 12 different races of ETs here on the planet now. The Zeta Reticulan being the most known to the public, is the one we are going to describe now
>Op here

If anyone is paying any attention to this, would love to know im not just posting in a thread all by myself.....
>>
Zeta Reticulan
The Zetas are physical beings like us, that’s the reason we can see the UFO so easily. They knew about the existence of our planet thousands of years ago, but ignored it as they didn't’t considered it as a strategic point in their plans to conquest the universe. After the first atomic bombs, they considered that our race achieved a substantial scientific advancement and started to pay us more attention.

Their original planet was destroyed thousands of years ago, losing a lot of their culture and spirituality. After that, a lot of changes occurred from their physical level to their views about the universe. Now they are a shadow of what they were once, a great race- .

They are extremely mental beings and destroy any emotions that may arise in them- In their minds, their goal is to understand what is the greatest power of the universe and exploit it for their own benefit. They know the greatest power is Life itself, and for millenniums they have tried to find a way to create life from nothingness, but have failed to find the origin.

Having no spiritual beliefs, the truth will always escape through their fingers.- They only believe in science and believe that there is a tool or machine for everything, and believe that their minds are so great, that someday they will become like gods. They are extremely telepathic and can produce great mental waves, that they use to manipulate and control weaker minds.
>>
Their technology is based on the sub-atomic power and supra-electromagnetic transmissions used to power their transportation, weapons, and others life support machinery. They seek the cure for a constant pain. There is a deep pain in their race that they control with their powerful minds from time to time. It is not a physical or emotional pain, it is something that the human race has not experienced yet.- They think that this constant pain is what prevents their powerful minds to achieve their full capacity. Through science they are trying to find the cure for this pain and its source. The Zetas see humanity as a basic intelligent life form that still has their roots in animal instinct. They believe that in studying us and our animalistic nature, they will find the cure for their pain. (We believe that the pain is in reality a great inner tension between the very highly develop minds and their extremely underdeveloped hearts). Scientifically they will never find the cure they seek. As they have no spiritual values in their minds, their moral values are thin, and this allows them to control others without remorse, while their great minds shake any feeling of guilt. And with their heart closed, they will never find fault in their ways. Their philosophy is to control all the details and events in their lives and even their deaths if they could. They have great ambition of power and a deep desire of supremacy of their species over all others. Science is their religion and they have a deep knowledge in regards of mental evolution. What they don’t understand is that the mind can't evolve to the supreme level without the heart. They feel emotions, but in a vibrational form, (humans can't understand this ) and the vibration of fear is the most powerful in them.
>>
They don’t feel love or jealousy like we humans understand those feelings. They just want to control and know everything. The Zetas are extremely curious. - The only thing that has prevented them to achieve their goals with us are the more advance extraterrestrial beings that guard our planet 24 hours a day.

(I know you are very busy and I don't feel to keep writing more and taking more of your time unless you let me know is of some interest to you).

Andy.-

>>
Zeta Reticulan (continued)

Part 2 (Sep. 19, 2005)

( By the end of getting this ET information, the attacks had gotten worst. Through all this time I wasn't sure where these attacks were coming from, as the source was doing a great job of concealing themselves.

One day, I went to the movies with my wife. Everything seemed fine, but when the lights went off, I started to feel a pressure at my chest, as if I was loosing my breath. Then I felt a sharp pain and I thought i was going to have a heart attack. I had to leave the theater and go to the restroom with my wife's help. Once there, I relaxed and my body automatically started to vomit this negative energy, and then I felt better.

Trying to inquire with my brother into the nature of this attack, we finally were able to pierce the veil and one of the gray ETs of the Yukonadious Race revealed himself- He was the one attacking me all the time. My brother was in Thailand, but that land is well guarded and the ET's didn't dare to go there. I being in South America, it was like open season there, as those lands are their territory. Not even the Zeta Reticulan dare to enter their frontiers. The Yukonadius are a vile, almost evil race and the worst treat for the planet. But we will talk about them in another letter.

This ugly ET told us to erase all the information from our computers and hard drives or the attack against me were to be intensify. As they can easily kill a human being with the mental power, there is a Universal Law that prevents something like that from happening. But anyone with the ability to harm has be taken into serious consideration. So we decided to comply and for the first time, I slept all night long. When I told my wife about what was going on, she thought to herself "Who the hell they do think they are doing this against my hubby and worst to humanity and still wanted to remain anonymous?"
>>
Continue from before..................

The Zeta’s internal path between their minds and their hearts is very narrow, and without the heart it is very hard to understand Reality. Even though, they have great minds, they have no imagination, but they do posses a sense of precognition that replaces it. They are very psychic, but not in the same way we human are as seeing auras, chakras and astral planes etc, but in the capacity to transmit mental waves. They constantly transmit these mental waves in the form of microwaves with the purpose of controlling humanity. It may sound strange, but with this transmission, they are trying to change us to be just like them (the perfect design in their minds)

The effects that these waves have on humans are many, but especially they are designed to close the heart of humanity, pushing us to be more mental and analytical and losing many of the qualities of the heart, like love, compassion, the feeling of brotherhood and more.

They use these waves many times on us trying to change the vibration of the upper chakras and the heart to stop the flow of information we were getting about them. The best strategy of the enemy is to make others believe that they don’t exist, but in time, humanity will know what is going on behind the veil.

The Zetas are extremely physically strong (although their thin bodies appear to be fragile). Besides mental control, they use their strength to subdue abductees once they have the humans inside their ships. Our recommendation to the reader is that if they see a UFO (the typical dish form)- just hide. We don’t recommend having images, drawings or figures of these beings, because- believe it or not- these forms allow them to establish a connection with you and forward their mental waves to reach their goals. [for parents who are reading this, you should avoid getting T-shirts, stickers, or action figures of aliens for your kids..Ken]
>>
Spiritually speaking with the New Age lingo, the Zeta’s are afraid that Planet Earth is going to ascend towards a Golden Age (which has happened to them in the past,) leaving them behind in many ways, (especially at the spiritual level, even though they may seem not to care about that). Their natural pride can't conceive that humanity may leap forward beyond them. This makes them even more controlling and jealous. The last Golden Age that their civilization experienced was 1.2 billions of years ago and they cannot comprehend why humanity has had 3 Golden Ages in the past 500.000 years and we are at the doorsteps of the 4th one. That’s why they think that there most be something very special about this planet, so they seek the means to control it. All of their evil plans have been disassembled by other higher Extraterrestrial beings with more advanced technologies.

The Zetas have a great base in the middle of what is named the Bermuda Triangle. They were drawn to open a base of operations there as it was the place for an ancient Atlantis Temple of great Power, where anchored the power of the seven rays in those days. The Zetas don't know this and are not in that place for spiritual reasons, but they were drawn by the great electromagnetic fields that are generated at that point. They use that base to transform the electromagnetic waves into pure energy. There is a great antenna, the biggest on the planet (all invisible by the use of electromagnetic technologies) designed exclusively to mentally control humanity.
>>
They transmit many subliminal messages that attack the human instincts, making us act with very specific behaviors. (it's possible that the cell phone antennas, used for mind control, may be linked to theirs. Or they use them too or maybe the technology comes from them. We are not sure because we learned about the cell antennas after reading about them on the Educate yourself page). In short, they want to control the human race and if possible make us their slaves or worst- destroy us.

(more to come...)

Willy and Andy

>>
>>16039368
>. Scientifically they will never find the cure they seek. As they have no spiritual values in their minds, their moral values are thin, and this allows them to control others without remorse, while their great minds shake any feeling of guilt. And with their heart closed, they will never find fault in their ways. Their philosophy is to control all the details and events in their lives and even their deaths if they could.

Sounds like me
>>
>>16039407
Yeah, ive definitely felt like this before....
Zeta Reticulan (continued)Part 3 (Sep. 21, 2005)
The Zeta Reticulim already have several slave planets in different galaxies of the Universe. All civilizations with lesser technologies and mentally inferior to them. Most of the slaves beings are made to work in mining. The Zeta’s have an slave race called the Linenaris Tubilurus , that are of blue complexion, with small but strong and resistant bodies, that travel with them in their space ships. This last ones can better resist Earth atmosphere and can manage to breathe air. The Zetas can do it too but not for long as it may become poisonous for them.- These blue beings are the ones that actually do the abductions and bring the human beings into their ships. The Linenaris were races scientifically more advanced than ours, but were totally controlled by the superior Zeta race, and now are being controlled by the powerful Zetas mind waves.

After the human beings are taken inside the ships, many weird scientific procedures are practiced on them. They include probing and medical tests. Once the tests are done, the Zetas inject a chemical substance behind the human’s ears. This substance is extracted directly from the Zeta’s own brains and affects the areas of the human brain that are related to short term memory. Because this examinations are so intense, painful, and invasive, and because the human brain is bombarded with so much information through the senses, it is very difficult to erase from the human mind these intense events and experiences. It is like a direct attack against the brain. So, this chemical substance is the only way to block the memories of these events. (Although there has been cases, as many of you know, that under hypnosis some of the memories of these events have been recovered).-If a laboratory were to know what specific substance to look for, it could be identified very easily and with some tests, determine an antidote for it.
>>
In an unknown location, the Zeta Reticulim have a factory designed for the sole purpose of fabricating androids. These androids look exactly like us and their function is to act as Zeta eyes among our society so they can accelerate the culmination of their evil plans. These androids also serve as transmission antennas of their mental waves that are designed to manipulate and control the weak human minds that surround them. Even though these androids are perfect in every way to look like us and can mix with us in our daily life, they can’t really be part of our society and customs (let's see one of them pass a physical exam for example).

For that reason the Zeta’s have created at the genetic level, human being-like creatures that are so perfect that they can easily pass any physical examination. The only difference between these clone-like creations and us is the way the neuropath channels are connected. They are specifically designed so the pathway won't be able to change at the base of the brain function, no matter what activity the clone is involved with at the moment- This is the easiest way to control their creations rather than using implants in real human beings- These creature's neuro-pathways serve also as antennas that can receive instructions from the Zeta, but the clone perceive them only as neuronal impulses and act on them. Meaning that many times not even the clones know that they are being used for Zeta purposes. A clever way to maintain a complete cover up.As the reader can begin to see, we don’t formally call this pseudo human creations “ clones”, because they are not exact copies of a human being, but are unique creations that are made possible due to the more advanced science of the Zetas working with the most basic substances that are the building blocks of a human being- Although we couldn't’t confirm what I’m about to write, we feel that these creations are destined to even more sinister ends as we will explain in another letter.
>>
(Even though the Yukonadius told us to erase all the information we received about them in order to leave me alone, they only complied until we actually erased the files from our computers. The following day, the attacks began again, but even stronger. Well, what do you expect from a morbid, sadistic race that see us as little lab rats?

Because in this instance we are dealing with human beings.(I use the term "human" to describe any being that has the 5 elements in them and are endowed with intelligence/intellect) and not astral beings or demons, there was nothing that I could do to banish them like rituals, or use salt or garlic ,etc. So I decided to use some extraterrestrial technologies that we learned from a race of Golden beings who are not from the 3rd dimension, but higher {We may talk about them in another letter if people are interested, as the information is not as physical as with these other races, but more spiritual}.So this technology involves toning (a whale/dolphin-like sound) that helps ground higher frequencies. Every time I did a toning session, the mind waves stopped, but just to be change to another frequency. They found a way around my toning by changing the mind wave attacks to different levels. It was very stressful, and designed to drive me crazy.- It was only my ability to maintain my attention in Pure Consciousness; the Ground of Being as my true reality and perfect Realization beyond the mind, that kept me sane.
>>
Also my extremely gifted brother gave me wise guidance and support even though he was so far away- I also made them uncomfortable I bet, trying to keep a Love feeling and pure thoughts most of the time, because that (I believe) causes them to feel uncomfortable as well. But by this time, many weeks had passed by and I was tired.

After my experience at the American Embassy {as I wrote in my first letter}, I decided to fly to America as soon as possible- Once here, I gave instructions to some of our students in South America to try to rescue some of the information from the computer hard drives. Thank God they found a computer expert that was able to retrieve most of the information that we thought had been lost)

(more to come...)

Willy and Andy.

>>
Zeta Reticulan (continued)

Part 4 (Sep. 22, 2005)

Subject: Zeta Reticuli (Final Part) but new chapter on other race to come

The Zetas are relentless in their mission and goals. Their own race in going through a delicate period, in which it is becoming more difficult for them to sustain as a species. The way they propagate is by cloning themselves as they do not have a working sexual apparatus. This cloning has gone on for so long that Nature itself is placing obstacles in their path by making it more difficult to continue this practice. Also, it seems that their genetic make up has somehow changed as we will explain later. Although their bodies may last a millennia (or more), for a proud race like the Zetas, it is important for their aspirations that they become god-like.

By now, the reader may understand the seriousness of the situation we are living today, as these Extraterrestrials represent the biggest treat to humanity. At the beginning, their plans were to work alone behind the veils, but they had to change tactics once their presence became more obvious, following the famous Roswell incident when one of their ships crashed, revealing undisputed proof of their existence. Then certain key people in governments and organizations had to be included in their plans, something that has worked for their advantage anyway.
>>
We didn’t try to look more into these human organizations and groups, so as not to lose focus of what we were doing. Also, it seems more difficult to obtain information about them as they have many psychic wards and black magic. But, after reading the page Educate-yourself that Ken so bravely maintains, we learned about the N.W.O. and the Illuminati and we are sure these are the organizations working at many levels with the Zetas.

Also, the government has contact with them, but not by physical contact as one may imagine, but rather by telepathy. The government has a group of psychics called the Omega 12 that are in contact with them and also are used for many other purposes of remote viewing and more. The government built a special building of specific metals that raise the magnetic vibrations of the environment (probably Zeta technology) which raises their psychic powers tremendously. (On one occasion, we briefly got in touch with them and they told us that the government knew, because of them, about the 9/11, but did nothing.)

So the Zetas plan of conquest involves many tactics which also includes the genetic fabrication of diseases to wipe out big portions of the population. We are sure that AIDS is just one of a few experiments they have created and unleashed on us. Thank God humanity has been able to control this plague and stop the intended mass destructive purpose that it originally had. Also, the Zetas have been experimenting in creating a hybrid species between them and us; combining our DNA. The purpose is unknown to us, but may be a better suitable race to inhabit this planet or who knows what unholy end. ( It's good to point now that most of abductions occurs outside the big cities as all main cities are protected by vibrational fields created by higher ET beings, that prevents the Zetas from making their abductions. A few years back, the Zetas created big power black-outs in some mayor cities to quickly abduct some key individuals)
>>
Now sit tight because things get more bizarre from here.
>They aren't lying...Its gets even weirder

The Zeta Reticuli are also being controlled by another race of Extraterrestrial beings. We will talk more about them in another letter, but we can tell you that this ET being have the appearance of giant Insects (called the Ferget Melangus, much like a Praying Mantis). As you can imagine, these ETs are even more mentally powerful than the Zetas. They not only control the Zeta’s by mind waves, but also by using chemical substances that they produce in their own bodies. So that’s were the Zetas learn how to use those chemical substances on humans as we explained before.

So fragile is the Zetas connection to the heart, that their proud race felt slave to another race. But this control is not a justification for the Zeta Reticulan's actions, because their true nature remains the same, and even though they are controlled for certain specific purposes by the insect-like race, they still manage to follow their own agenda as we explained before.

Anyway, the Insect-like race do not have the technology that the Zetas have (not even close), but have superior mental control, so they are using the advanced Zeta technology to reach their highest purpose, which is to conquer the universe. (I hope humanity never gets to the point of being so proud of their technology and achievements as to believe that they can rule the universe too. But there are some egos out there that already think they are the rulers of all).
>>
The interaction with this Insect-like beings chemicals has caused the Zetas to begin to change a little in their genetic make up. That’s the reason why the Zeta reticulan eyes are Insect-like, (there were much like ours before); meaning that the insect ET group not only are mentally controlling them, but are chemically somehow changing the Zetas as well.

(While we where trying to tune into these insects, they tried to mentally block our vision. My brother was writing to me in the chat some information he was getting, when all of the sudden, the font of the letters changed to a symbol, and my brother began to write extremely fast…." Don't do it - Beware- Don't do it- "

After a while he stop and he said: "I don’t know what happened- I heard a buzz like sound inside my head and lost connection with my body for a while"- When we translated the font to regular times it said: - Don’t it – Beware- Don’t do it-. The insects somehow were trying to communicate with us, trying to stop us from writing about them)

Hold unto your chairs because this is getting more intense and deeper than you can imagine.

The ET Insects are also being controlled by invisible hands and are the true evil power behind the insects who control the Zetas, who in turn control certain human organizations. A chain of evil if we may say so. This is like a great web of deception, being created behind the veil. These last beings that we mention controlling all, are not physical beings, but rather what we may term fourth dimensional beings. And they are not extraterrestrial. There is only one word used to describe them: Demons.
>>
Demons
The Demons have found a way of using the Zeta Reticuli technologies and make use of the experiments that the Zetas use on Human beings for the whole purpose of conquest, dominion, control, and power. The Zetas are capable of killing a human being and then revive him/her. But when the body is revived the body has no soul. The Demons see that the Astral and higher bodies can’t re-attach to the physical vehicle. Instead of a soul, one of this fourth dimensional demons descend and enters the body, making it his own to use them for their own evil plans.These Soulless humans are truly Evil. We are beginning to talk almost in Biblical terms of the Anti-Christ, but not just one, but hundreds maybe thousands of these beings. (We are not sure, but we think that the human creations that the Zetas fabricate may be used to become vehicles for these demons, but we are not sure of this. The Demons may need real humans for this to work).(Some people in Mexico have reported seeing Zetas, but with red eyes and little tiny horns. We believe that even some Zetas may be also possessed by their true masters, but this is just a theory). The demons are also being supported by satanic orders that belong to a world wide network. Powerful sorcerers, extremely psychic, that performs satanic ritual and sacrificial ceremonies. This is what opens the doors for the demons to act freely in our world. A whole book can be written about this, but that’s another story.-So this is as much as we can resume about the Zetas reticulim activities on this planet. In another letter, we will write more about the ET insect-like race named the Ferget Melangus. –
>>
We know this information is very intense and extremely scandalous. But humanity must not fear because we are not alone. There are good ETS helping us and we will write about them in the future. In the end, the Ascended Masters told us that the real battle is fought in the hearts of humanity. By following the white path of Love, Truth, and Service we can achieve victory- That’s the most powerful weapon in our arsenal-

Love and Light …Willy and Andy.
>>
About to scrap a bowl together.....Give me a few and ill keep reposting.....
>>
This sounds like new-age light and healing crap. Idk about everyone else, but demons? lol. gtfo....
>>
>>16039480
No one said you had to believe it. Im not trying to convert you to anything, I just putting forth the idea for you to entertain. Just a thought.
>>
Insights on Zeta Reticulans and other Alien Groups, Part 5 -10

From Willy and Andy
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/zetainfoB23sep05.shtml
September 23, 2005

Ferget Melangus (Praying Mantis aliens) / Yukonadious (a Gray alien group) / Aeronians / Xexonitilus / Beltanicus / Herudians

Part 5

In our last letter, we revealed in a nut shell the big Extraterrestrial conspiracy behind the veils. We have experienced many of their attacks to prevent us from divulging this kind of information to the public. Those attacks only served to confirm that the information we were getting was real; so instead of stopping us, it just made us more determined and confident.

We learned that the Zeta Reticuli are being controlled by the insect-like ETs named the Ferget Melangus. As we said before, their physical appearance is very similar to our native insect, the Praying Mantis. The Ferget Melangus are very difficult to detect as they produce specific signals that serve as a camouflage for everything they do.
>>
Ferget Melangus (Sep. 23)

They hierarchy is very similar to the one used by every organized insect colony. Basically, there are 4 types of different insect- like ETs. First, we found the Queens, which basically place the eggs and control the entire colony. Second, are the Mentalist that are the ones controlling the Zeta Reticuli. These Ets have bigger heads, antennas on their heads, and long arms ad legs. Third, there are the Workers that are smaller, but stronger and heavier built. This group has no antennas and are usually found working in mine fields and other heavy labors. Fourth, we find the Servants. The servants are a mutation between the Ferget Melangus and the Zeta Reticuli. This mutation is done only at the brain level, so they still keep the same physical appearance.

This Ets are not like our insects for sure, because they are supremely intelligent and posses a higher mental development than us. Also, they have the innate ability to control other beings, not only with their minds, but also using natural chemicals that they produce in their own bodies. Even though their minds are highly develop, they don’t have rational thought, but instinct impulses that are activated by numerous chemicals in their bodies, everything carefully supervised by a higher mind (Demons) that transmits through the queens. It is very difficult for the human mind to comprehend, but this nature of their mind has helped them to be a superior race over many others in different parts of the universe.The Ferget Melangus do not seek political or social control over other beings. They don’t have desires of conquest as we human beings have had in our history. They feel by instinct that their true essence and existence in not their bodies or their minds, but their own natural chemicals.
>>
Their experience is that if their chemicals survive in another host, even is if is from a different species, their own existence will continue. For this reason they need the Zeta Reticuli,because through them, they are trying to find a balance or mutation in humanity, so they can insert their chemical DNA in our bodies, without killing the host. So, they don’t want to take over the planet like we conventionally think or like the Zetas or Yukonadios want, but they want to take over our species from inside. This ET Specie only will be satisfiied if they can propagate their chemical DNA among humans and make sure that their chemical information passes from generation to generation in our genes. In time, this chemical will affect the host at a cellular level and will eventually create a mutation, even if it take hundreds or thousands of generations, and creating in this way, a new species of insects that is parallel or equal to theirs. The Ferget Melangus that are on the planet now, are not pure blood, but a mutation that occurred in another species that was transformed to what we described before.The original species had a more humanoid look. Originally, they were created millions of years ago by the Demons, using very complex scientific methods during the last periods of what was call the Orion War. (That war is briefly described in the Bible as the Fall of the angels, but it is just a tiny description of what truly happened).The Demons wanted to create a very strong army based on pure instincts, to allow them to have victory on the physical plane. This is the reason why this species of Ets, and their mutations,have an innate susceptibility to be controlled by Demons.Ultimately, behind any kind of evil,if you follow the chain, you are going to find the Demons. They began the conflict of good and evil from the beginning and even though the War ended many millions of years ago, they continue to plot and the desire supremacy over all of God’s creation for their own.-
>>
Part 6

The Yukonadious (Sep. 27)

This is another Extraterrestrial species of the Gray kind. - There is not much that we know about them as they are very secretive about their plans and try to conceal all that they do. Nonetheless, they are as active as the Zetas on our planet, and maybe even more dangerous and a bigger threat to humanity.

Technologically speaking, the Yukonadious are even more advanced than the Zeta reticuland. These kind of Gray ETs are very intimidating as they have a bellicose and explosive nature; to the point that even the Zeta Reticuli want to avoid them, using camouflage all the time to avoid being perceived by them and take great care not to invade their air space.

The Yukonadious are physical beings that look much like a hybrid between the Zetas and Humans (but they are not), and have a more threatening appearance. From our standards of beauty, they are ugly as you can imagine. If you add to their looks (they look much like the ET that appeared in the last part of the movie Aliens: the Resurrection, as the hybrid between humans and the Aliens) that they are a little over 11 feet tall, with extremely long arms that reach all the way under their knees, you can start to get the feeling that they are one ET that your don’t want to encounter- not even by chance.
>>
Their have the same big plans as the previous described ETs: to control and conquer the Universe. They are also controlled by the same demonic forces trying to take over the planet, and without a doubt, they are the biggest threat to our planet. The Yukonadious are too proud to admit that their ideas about chaos and destruction are not theirs alone, but are controlled somehow by the demonic forces. They believe that the have their own agenda and nobody influences them, as the form of their skulls is very peculiar and specially designed not to allow any mental waves to penetrate the brain. In this way, they cannot be controlled by any other species, but their hearts can be influenced by evil forces.

Their space ships are very luminous (in contrast to the plain metal look of the Zetas) due to their advanced scientific technologies in the area of Electro-magnetism. At first sight, someone may think that the ships are made of light, but there are not- as they are made of physical materials. Most their ships have a triangular shape (similar to the stealth bomber), but more futuristic.

The Yukonadious also are making massive mental waves broadcasts with the purpose of controlling human kind. Due to their own morbid and violent nature, their transmissions contain specific impulses that stimulate violence in human beings. Like any beings who consider themselves superior, they think others have to be like them and adapt to their views about the way they view life and the universe
>>
They have underground bases under many mountains, like in the Andes all the way South to Patagonia and in many other locations around the world from where they do their transmissions. Most of the violent countries around the world are subliminally under their mind waves control. They are especially active in South America in countries like Colombia and Peru, in Central America, in Mexico, in Africa. and the Middle East. - Their impact is very clear and real on many countries, but totally invisible to human eyes. Many countries suffer terribly due to their presence.

We have talked a lot about transmissions from Ets to humanity. The transmission of each species is different and they don’t interfere, one with the other. For example, if we look at this transmissions from the energetic psychic point of view, we might describe that the Yukonadious mental wave transmissions look like an Orange-red radiation of high frequency. The purpose is to promote violence in the planet and morbid behavior in humans and society at large.
>>
>>16039349
>Op here. When did they start doing image captchas?
the new ones, not long ago, ignore them and keep clicking "get a new challenge" until letters come up
>>
>>16039480

>2 posters in the thread.
>Me and OP.
>OP talking to himself
>>
>>16039535
Idk how many posters are in here. Tbh, Idk if anybody is reading this. Well, at least 1 I know of, dude who posted awhile back.... But no, im not posting as another in my own thread.
>>
>>16039556
Tells you at the bottom m8
>>
Actually tbh, Is anybody even reading this? If not, I give up.....
>>
You shouldn't fear the insectoid aliens. They have a galactic hivequeen. All she wants is for life to freely evolve and adapt.

Zetas are sorcerors like us. We came from a similar soul group. They have a very long timeline. I think you misunderstand their motivations. They are focused on survival.
>>
>>16039560
Never seen that before. Eh. I never pay attention to that. learn something new everyday.

>>16039534
Ah. I will do that.
>>
Cont...

As you can see, all ETs that are on the planet, transmit mental waves to humanity.

A) For example, the Zetas transmit a Low, dark Green color radiation to close down human hearts and promote rational cold thoughts.

B) There is even a powerful demonic transmission from the hells (from which the planet is well protected) that only evil individuals or black magicians can receive.

C) In contrast, the angels transmit a beautiful golden-yellow,

D) the Earth Elementals a Beautiful light green,

E) Ascended master from Orion transmit in a bright Violet Blue,

F) the Earth (Gaia) in a deep ocean blue color, etc.

So as you can see, there is a war going on in the heavens (as said in the Bible), but it is a war of vibrations.

The Yukonadious have a great facility to adapt to cold weather. So they have constructed a big base at the South Pole that serves as the central source to accumulate natural resources. They have great machines that process hydrogen that is used for their cooling systems. One of the many purposes that these ETs have is to exploit all of the natural resources from this planet that they need and are trying to adapt this planet to make it more hospitable for their own species. They are unconsciously here for a spiritual reason, but they ignore that, and believe that they are here for the sole purpose of conquering the planet. As we were saying, they are working from their base at the South Pole to change our climate and environment to reach their goal, but there are other good extraterrestrials who are balancing out the mischief that they create.
>>
The Yukonadious also practice the abduction of humans, but not for the purpose of doing scientific experiments. they want to brainwash their victims and make them perform certain functions to serve their ends (they also practice some sexual acts with the abductees) These Extraterrestrial are savage and attack without mercy. They are fierce enemies in combat and are feared by many other species in the universe. Their bellicose nature is due in part to their long history of fighting, survival and suffering. They were extremely abused by an ancient civilization, already extinct at this time. Pain is at the root of their hearts and the time is coming for them to balance all the karma that was created, even though they can't comprehend it and don’t believe it to be so. They are so blinded by their goal of dominion, that the Intergalactic Federation of United Solar Systems is considering the expulsion of these Ets from our planet. Until then, we have to learn to defend against them and their big threat to our survival as a species. Especially our South American countries suffer daily under their relentless attacks that promote violence and instability.

The Yukonadious have a great weakness that we discovered that we can use to expel them from our planet. – Like we wrote before, the Yukonadious are great telepaths, probably more than the Zetas, to the point that they can know what you are going to think before you become aware of your own thoughts. .Thus, they can produce incredibly powerful mental waves to manipulate humanity behind the veils.

Being so mentally powerful, however, has a disadvantage in their case:

They can receive the transmissions of human mental thoughts and they can't avoid or block human transmissions from being received.
>>
>>16039567
Source? Would love to read about it.
>>
That’s why there are so secretive about their existence. Because humanity does not know of their existence and ignores them, there are almost no thoughts being directed towards them at this point (but that will change thanks to Ken's generosity of making this letters available to millions),

Now that their existence is being revealed for the first time, more and more humans are going to start to thinking about them and their existence and our thoughts are going to begin to overflow their minds, to the point that hopefully they won't be able to tolerate the thoughts generated by thousand or millions of humans and they will have to leave our countries and eventually our planet.

It's time for them to lose their main advantage over us and reveal their presence to anyone who is willing to learn about their existence. That’s all that is needed for our thoughts to get to them. Imagine your mind full of thousands of thoughts- not of your own. Enough to drive you away we think! They have attacked my brother and I without mercy to prevent us from revealing their presence, but thank God, for other good ETs, we where able to preserve and overcome the odds to provide this important information
>>
Part 7

The Aeronians (Sep. 29)

Now that we finished with the grim description of the Extraterrestrial beings trying to manipulate, control and conquer humanity, it's now time to mention one of the many good Extraterrestrial beings that are assisting us to prevent the evil Ets from fulfilling their missions. The Aeorians are one of these friendly Extraterrestrials supporting humanity in these times of transition. The most incredible feature of this Extraterrestrial is that they're human, exactly like us. (But they are not originally from Earth-and that makes you wonder if we are).

One of the things that surpriseed us was to find out that their way of life and technologies are very similar to the ones portrayed in the famous TV show Star Trek. Their great ships are all around our planet, made invisible by energy fields that bend the light. The Aeorians are at the same level of spiritual evolution as we are, but their technology is light years ahead of our times. They are the most active Extraterrestrials on the planet as their human appearance allows them to integrate into our society and be in any position they desire (so here you just can imagine how many organizations and governments they may be involved with). They are not here for the purpose of conquest or dominion, but merely for spiritual reasons.

They help us every time they can, but they do it using their human judgment, and you know that human judgment is not always perfect. Most of the plots created by the Zetas and Yukonadious are disassembled by the Aeorians. If the Yuko’s try a massive change in the atmosphere by using chemicals they neutralize their substances. If the Zetas try to invade the space of a big city or abduct people who are flying on commercial planes (that’s the way they change their clones for humans) they intercept their attempts… and so on.
>>
Their original planet was named Aeron, but now they live in small human colonies on different planets. Their Ascended Masters and Enlightened masters guided them to come to our planet so they can eventually live here. But, before that happens, they have to wait for the Earth’s Ascension. They are here to understand and live through the Ascension process and pick up the vibrations and experience in order to later reunite with their own brothers and sisters scattered over 10 different solar systems. Their total number does not exceed 10 million as they are the only survivors of their original planet.

The Aeorians are the most independent Extraterrestrials on our planet now and also posses the highest and most sophisticated technology of all the third Dimensional Ets. Of course, they have the greatest and most powerful military arsenal of all. That’s why the Zetas and Yukos respect them. Plus the humans have a more refined camouflage technology and they posses an energetic shield that prevents mental waves from penetrating their ships. If there were to be a military encounter between them and the Zetas or Yukos, the humans would come out on top easily. Of course, the Aeorian can't act freely and run them out of the planet, as they are guided by superior Ets Beings from higher dimensions and also they are regulated by the Intergalactic Federation of United Solar System of which they are a part of.

Even though they are humans like us and about at the same level of spirituality, their moral and ethical values are much, much more refined than ours, and that alone has allowed them to survive as a race for so long after the destruction of their planet in the famous Orion War. Maybe by now, knowing about their presence, earth human minds can open up in order to establish a more direct communication with them. ( which is the worst fear for many organized religions).
>>
>>16039562
I'm reading
>>
>>16039600
K. Just wanted to make sure. this is alot of text to copy and paste. Anybody got opinions so far? There is like 4 more parts to it. And it just keeps getting weirder.
>>
Part 8

The Xexonitilus (Oct. 4 & 5)

These beautiful and very harmonious extraterrestrials are assisting our planet in a very direct and specific way. The evolution of their planet is deeply linked to our planet and our own planetary ascension process that without a doubt will occur simultaneously with their own planetary ascension.

This extraterrestrials are physical beings, with multicolor skin in many hues and interlace in the following way: Their hands are gray, which going up to the arms turn purple and then change to a nice pink tone; at the neck, the color becomes blue to finish on the face as a beautiful blue/golden color. Their heads are elongated and have no hair and their ears are long and pointy. The Xexonitilus have a big oriental type shape to their eyes and the iris is multicolored in concentric hues. From the outside to the pupil of the eye, the iris colors are light red, then yellow, orange, green, blue, violet and black- This race not only exists in the third dimension, but also simultaneously in other dimensions. Their clothes reminded us of our old tunics from ancient Greece. These tunics have many small crystals inlaid and the appearance of the material is a metallic fabric. They walk bare foot and their singular feet only have 3 toes.

The Xexonitilus breathe pure oxygen and curiously exhale pure oxygen too. It seems that breathing for them is a rue pranic function or to move vital energies through their bodies. A combined atmosphere like ours could be lethal for them. They grow their own plants that in turn are converted into vibrant green nectar, almost luminous and very high in nutrients that keep their physical bodies in perfect health. The life span of these Ets is around 2000 of our years. We have a glimpse that they reproduce placing their hands together initiating a type of mitosis process, creating in that way another being. Totally different of our ways of reproduction for sure.
>>
The Xexonitilus are the ones that create the world famous Crop Circles. These marvelous geometric symbols have appeared in many countries around the world and nobody really knows until now their purpose and function. The Ets revealed to as that those are sacred symbols for the purpose to initiate and active the whole planet to assist in the Ascension process. The symbols activate natural universal energies that serve as a link to other energies they bring to our planet. Using their ships the form this symbols that are in fact a Cosmic Activation that not only occur in the physical level but at etheric, astral ,mental and higher planetary levels. Our planet is a living being and also has many subtle bodies like us. Some symbols serve as seals of protection, while others are communications to humanity about changes to come. The Xexonitilus said that there will be a massive planetary activation for the year 2012. As you can see their work is at a planetary level and no just concerned just with humans as individual. All they do is for all of us as we are part of the planet as a cell is part of your body.

The Xexonitilus comes from a planet that exists in the Galaxy X9. Their planet provides an exquisite view from space as all the surface of the planet is full of symbols. They build an immense hall that divides the planet in two, in which they carve all the symbols from all the extraterrestrial civilizations you can imagine. All the symbols that their species have been able to cognize through their intellect have to do with planetary activations and DNA structures.- The Xexonitilus spend most of their life getting detail instructions about the understanding and perfect use of each symbol and the correct ways to use it.

Their ships are propelled by a blue bright energy plasma, that serve as fuel for their interstellar trips- These ships look like an art gallery inside with thousands of symbols symbols and multiversal logos.
>>
These Ets are highly spiritual advanced and all their symbology is sacred for pure purposes. Their spiritual practice is based on deep meditation on the most basic divine vibrations or sound pulses that are beyond all the dimensions of creation. Those vibrations have been perceived also by some of the most enlightened Yogis and mystics on our planet and have been named as Bija-Mantras and most of them are written down in the holy Hindu (Barath) books named the Vedas- Each of these divine pulses gave origin to one aspect of the whole creation and the Xexonitilus in their meditations connect with these pulses to transcend all the mental levels and enter into the Absolute Field of Pure Consciousness.

Their government is nothing like ours, as they have a main Council with 12 members (all of them Enlightened Beings) which make the most important decisions for their civilization- But there are many other smaller types of councils dedicated to only one function. For example, if one planet needs specific activations, the Council of Planetary Activations is consulted, but if the activations are geared towards the beings of one planet, they have to go to another council. If the symbols have a message coded they have to go to another council. There is a council of ET psychics that are dedicated to writing symbols, that predict events to come or warnings to specific ET races to prevent them from making serious mistakes in their evolution. In short, there are councils for Archetypal Activations at Cosmic Level, Planetary Ascensions, for the Inhabitants, Technologies, Sciences, Spiritual Technologies, and even a Council for War prevention. Even though they are a peaceful race, they have an army of enemies (like the Zetas and Yukos and many others) who may be a threat to them at any time.
>>
Their race suffered great loses in the famous Orion War (the biggest war ever in the Universe). The remaining councils are the coordinators for secret dispensations and Intergalactic Initiations. Their main council makes their decisions guided by their own Ascended Masters.

They advise that the best way for humanity to cooperate with their work is to keep them in our mind and conscious awareness, and to understand that our planet is being assisted by them and to know of their presence. That’s all that's needed.
>>
Part 9

The Beltanicus (Oct. 12 & 18)

Of the many beings that have been created from the heart and imagination of God, the Beltanicus race is an inspiration to all who admire the qualities of innocence, purity and humility. When the Creator wanted to admire his creation through the eyes of a child, his inspiration was the impulse to create these noble beings. We humans were like them (ages ago), but now we can only perceive the creation in duality and with opinions and judgment.

The Beltanicus was the last ET race that we contacted that exists in the physical plane. Their eyes have a nice pale gray hue, and their bodies are thin, with a long head, small nose, big ears, eastern-like big eyes, and as tall as humans. Their appearance is very sweet, and very inviting to open the heart to share with them as children (A unique type of Gray ET). The bodies have the ability to breath different atmospheres, including ours and they also eat, but no physical foods. They feed on a form of energy transfer that is ingested through their mouth and goes directly to their cells. They have a long life spam, but not as long as other ET races. However, they can live up to 350 terrestrial years. Their species are heterosexuals, but are no limited to only one sex and they can change from male to female and vice versa. any time the want. Even though they are physical beings, they have a great ability to control and keep their bodies pure, as we mentioned before, they feed from energy found in nature or even produce it by technological means, instead of processing food into energy as we do.
>>
>>16039330
Wow even if this was coming from Obama himself I woulden't read it because its so boring.
>>
The Beltanicus have no sexual intercourse as they are too innocent to feel those instinctual impulses. If they want to procreate they just choose a partner from the opposite sex and place their hearts together, creating an energetic momentum where the masculine energy is transfered to the feminine initiating then the conception of a new being.

They don’t use space ships to travel (although they do have them), but utilize a system of portals to transport themselves. They are very shy by nature and the epitome of innocence. As a race they are universal explorers and they collect living samples, rocks, crystals, plants from all the cosmos. When they do this they do it with such a delicacy and softness that they wouldn't dare to hurt an ant in the process. Everything that is picked up is taken to their planet where they recreate the environment for all the species on the road to extinction, so they can preserve and nurture them in a natural habitat. Many extinct species from many planets of the universe can be found there. (We didn’t see it, but probably our dinosaurs are part of their cosmic zoo).

The Beltanicus are the ones that warranty the survival of many beings as species. When the civilization of any planet is on the road to auto destruction or going through a very difficult period of evolution which will endanger their survival as a whole, the Beltanicus arrive to collect the specimens they need (That makes you think that if they are here on Earth, it is a clear warning that we are on a path to self destruction either by war, or conspiracies or natural disasters).
>>
>>16039646
Eh. Don't read it then. Im just posting for those interested.
>>
The Beltanicus never abduct or take an intelligent being against their free will. For these incredibly innocent Ets, Nature is divine, and that is their drive- to preserve all the different manifestations of Nature through the universe.

Another type of tool that they have to explore the universe that surrounds them in a more intimate way is by using their ability to transfer all their essence to a being's body, with the purpose of observing and learning, but they never take control in any way over the host. The Beltanicus are highly spiritually developed, but they are so innocent that they don’t even know this fact. Their innocence is so great as to be able to analyze anything related to spirituality or to create a belief system about God and the Universe. Their hearts are extremely developed, even for their thin bodies. We don’t mean the physical heart, but the spiritual heart that is totally open and in communion with the Universe and Nature. All of their actions are 100% intuitive and innocentss, creating deep connections with each other, beyond ideas and perceptions.

The Beltanicus have no thoughts and don’t have conceptual thinking, but vibrational thinking without any context of intellectuality. (We humans can’t conceive of this yet). Their mission in the universe has not been imposed by anyone or a higher being, because they act based on pure intuition and the Universe guides them to act the way they do. They are like a “back up” so that none of the wonderful species that the universe has created should be lost forever.

>>16039646
Also, its not boring to those who are interested (at least I hope)
>>
In the epitome of their innocence, they don’t even know that they are called by the name "Beltanicus", because their great hearts allow them to directly see the meaning of things and not the name or form of them. If someday you have the fortune to encounter one of these beings, do not talk to them, only radiate your pure intentions to them, without hiding anything. If you hold back they will sense deception and will immediately hide. Remember, they are like children, but with a great perception about the feeling in all beings.

As we wrote before, the Beltanicus don’t need spaceships to travel to here as they have several portals that transport them directly to our planet.- Only they can use these portals, because these are well protected and are designed to recognize the Beltanicus DNA. In this way, the portal cannot be activated by any other species. One of the security systems of these portals is they are invisible and not even the Beltanicus can see them. To use them, they allow themselves to be guided by their great intuition to find them and they never fail to find them. With this system of portals, they can transport from their planet to the middle of one of our forest, or mountains, or anywhere else. It's like a hole that opens in the fabric of time and space allows them to see their destination. It's as easy as stepping through a door that can take them millions of light years in distance. So, if one of them appears out of nothing, don’t be afraid you know what to do.
>>
As we have learned, their hearts are highly developed, but their minds are too. Their species never learn anything as all their actions are natural as if guided by the Universal mind that knows it all. They never seek the answer to complex questions about existence as their innocent minds don’t work that way. It's not lack of love or connection with the universe at all. They just “know and act” totally different than we that “think, rationalize, and then act, following the mind and not the heart. As they can’t conceptualize, they don’t believe in higher planes “although they sense them as part of themselves”. In their innocence, they don’t know what happens after death and they don’t even care about it.

We feel that these ETs are very highly enlightened beings, but are so innocent, that they have no need to express their Realization. We can say that they can feel God in each of their innocent actions. Their innate innocence is only matched by their great healing abilities that has no equal to any other being in the universe. Their fingers light up (like in the movie, ET ) when they are going to heal another being. The Beltanicus were genetically created from their most fundamental blocks to heal. They shared a lot with us in the times of Lemuria, when the Earth was the main center for healing in the Universe, where warriors came to heal and rest from the Orion War.

Millions were healed back then finding harmony and balance in their lives. When our planet is ready once more, the Beltanicus will share their great gift of healing again.-
>>
The Zeta Reticulum and the Yukonadios try to find and hunt them down, but the Beltanicus are very well protected from the universe itself, due to their unique function in creation. Millions of years ago, the Yukonadius and the Beltanicus were one race, but the Yukonadius took the dark path leaving harmony and innocence behind. Today, they are 2 totally different species.

The Beltanicus see humanity as children that have lost their innocence and they would love to play and share with us, but there have been incidents in which humans, in ignorance, have attacked them. Hopefully, this information will serve as a first step, to someday be able to understand and relate to them in a direct way. After the release of this information and the energetic earth changes, the Beltanicus are going to be seen more often by humans in the coming years. Imagine the benefit for humanity to be able to interact with these great healers! For now, we have to start filling our hearts with innocence if someday we expect to fully share with our extraterrestrial brothers.
>>
Ugh forgot how long this was......

Hope somebody is still reading....

Part 10

The Herudians (Nov. 8)

These Extraterrestrial beings exist in the 4th Dimension. Their species are around 11 feet tall and their bodies look the same as ours, save their heads. The following statement is going to sound strange (remember they are not physical beings), but the form of their heads are almost exactly the same as one of our earth animals- the horse. There is no relation between our horses and them, it's just a coincidence that their heads look like that, creating a mythological atmosphere around them from our human perspective.

Our old cultures had contact with them and the Herudian confirmed to us that they did contact the North American Indians in the past, long ago. The form of their heads allows their brains to have an unusual form and it also allows them to have the most powerful mental powers of all ETs. The Herudians seek to free themselves from their mental limitations (even though we humans can’t fathom the heights of their mental development) and connect more to the heart. Their great mental powers have helped them to play the role of planetary police here on Earth, specifically supervising the activities of the Zeta Reticulum. The Herudians can control and dominate the Zeta Reticulum when necessary and if the circumstances require it, they can enter into the third dimension, lowering their vibration with their minds.
>>
The fourth dimension is very different from 3rd dimension and the process of densification occurs in a quantum leap process. One moment they are in 4th dimension and all of a sudden, they are in the 3rd dimension. It's not like they are in the fourth dimension on top of the planet and then are slowly condensing into the third dimension. It's an instant change and is not based on technology, but due to their mind’s power. When their spaceships materialize in the 3rd dimension, they have great oval shapes, full of lights like a Christmas tree. When the ship flies in the sky, to the human eye, it looks like they jump from one point to another, instantly.

As a spiritual practice, they retire themselves to Nature or their impression of nature in the 4th dimension, to find peace and serenity. They recommend that humans do the same and find time to share with nature and commune in the outdoors with nature to find internal peace.

The Herudians train their minds to levels that are totally unknown to us and can connect to supra-mental levels at will, obtaining a deep knowledge of how everything works. They can materialize and de-materialize at will, as they are masters of their forms. Even in 3rd dimension, they can make us believe that they disappear as they are also masters of creating illusions in the mind. They can make us think they are in a place that they are not, or to see something that is not there. They communicate by telepathy from any distance in the universe.
>>
They help humanity by dissipating the mental waves that the evil Ets create and also assist those that have been affected by mental wave attacks to return to their normal self (If you find yourself under a mental wave attack, direct your attention towards them, as a simple direction of your mind to them will be perceived by the Herudians and if allowed, they will give you assistance).

Simple Tool to Help Mitigate Mind Control Technologies
The Herudians said that there are many ways to create physical tools to help dissipate these mental waves (scalar and microwave mind control transmissions) that the Zeta Reticulum and others produce. They allowed us see only one of the simplest ones and it was by filling jars with seawater or water with sea salt and placing them around the house. Also quartz crystals around the house works, but the crystal has to be cleaned daily and the salt water also has to be changed frequently.

In conclusion, the Herudians believe that a “strong personal will” is the best antidote and that a person should practice any exercise that increases their will power, like trying to sit while having the knees touching each other for a long time.
>>
The Herudians came to protect our planet for a long period of time. The Zeta Reticulum are their long time enemies. The Zeta Reticulum come from a different galaxy than the Herudian and as we said before, the Zetas are 3rd dimensional beings like us, but even so they have tried to penetrate the holy ground of the Herudian civilization in the 4th dimension. Using their technology the Zetas can manipulate ultra high frequencies of electromagnetic pulses, creating energies capable to open a portal in the fabric of time and space allowing them to access the 4th dimension. Although the Herudians are much more mentally advance they are not violent by nature and in a way that is weakness that have prevent them to finish the conflict against the Zeta Reticulum and other ETs. The Herudians do not posses high technology or weapons as the Zetas do. Mind over matter in their weapon, but a big bomb send through the portal and not detected on time can cause great deal of destruction. The superiority of the Herudians is solely based on their mental capacity to block and control the Zetas, not with the intentions to control them, as the Zetas would do, but in self defense and protection of out planet.

The Herudians are being help by other Ets named the Zeltan Dunikus. They are an enlighten civilization in absolute harmony with Nature. (The most spiritually advance Ets honor Nature, but we humans destroy it. That says it all). We called them the Druid civilization and they live in one of the farthest galaxies in the Universe. Their civilization is more advance than the Herudians and in this moment they are living a Golden Age in the 3rd dimension. Because they are so far away, they transfer their consciousness to the bodies of the Herudians and in that way they can help anytime they are needed. The Zeltan Dunikus had a colony here on Earth in the times of Lemuria, but they are not totally humans.
>>
They look much like us, but possess big green eyes and their hair color have many violet hues. The Zeltan Dunikus help the Herudians, because they helped long ago, in a big evacuation some time before Atlantis began to disappear. ( Atlantis fell 100.000 year ago, not 12.000 as many think).- Since then, a deep unbroken bond grew between these races and the Zeltan help the Herudian all the time.

To continue, after 15, 000 years of conflict between the Herudians and the Zeta Reticulum, these last ones came to our planet for the reasons already mentioned in the first letters about the Zeta Reticulum. So the Herudians decided to follow them, first with their minds, and them with their ships that now orbit around the planet.
>>
The Herudians are also here to receive the great light dispensation that our planet is receiving. The light penetrates the 4th dimension and then the 3rd, bathing the aura of our planet. The Herudians can’t comprehend the other dimensions from the point of view of the heart, so many times they live a difficult and extreme dilemma between the mind and the heart. They can know all the dimensions with their mind, but without the pure feeling of light and love from the Heart, the experiences in this dimensions become cold, dry and insipid. But their hearts are not in atrophy as the Zeta Reticulum, and they have faith that someday will their hearts reach the same height as their minds.

Even though the Herudians haven’t had a Golden Age in thousands of years, their connection to their Ascended masters and Saints haven’t been lost, and this spirituality is the one that will take them to a new golden age. That will happen at the same time that our planet ascends to a higher vibration. For now, we can only be grateful for their presence in our planet, as these noble beings protect us from the Zeta Reticuli and have prevented and stop many of their evil plans. Like they once telepathically said to us in a form of a joke: “We are not here to run in a race track for sure”

Their planet is located in one of the farthest stars of our galaxy. Is a green planet with purple toned hues, and great oceans in many colors. When the waters hit the shore, rainbows of color splash over the rocks. (remember this is the 4th dimension). They have great fields of pure untouched Nature. Like our planet, theirs is full of many species of wild life that live in harmony with each other. The mating seasons of those species occur once every hundreds of years and their life span is thousand times longer than the species on our planet.
>>
In the fourth dimension, the natural laws are different than ours. They have gigantic mountains sculpted in the image of their greatest spiritual masters. Inside many of the mountains they have beautiful temples of light.

The Herudian houses look like huge Igloos, built along the bases of their chains of mountains and towards the ocean. In the afternoon, they enjoy watching the sky, where the most beautiful display of light and colors fills the atmosphere, something similar to our Aurora Borealis. It's important to mention that their planet is a little bit bigger than our moon and it has no natural satellites. Also the planet has two suns, about the same size, but each in a different solar system, but parallel to each other. ( The reader may ask why is important to write about their culture and 4th dimensional life, but the more you know about them, the easier it is to connect to them)

The planet is in the outmost orbit of one their sun's systems, but there is a point in the year where the planet is just in the middle distance between these two suns. In this point of tension, the planet is equally pull by the gravitation of these two suns, and that is when the New Years celebrations begin. The climax point is when the Herudians wait to see towards which solar system their planet is going to be pulled, to begin the new year. If the planet is pulled towards the red sun, they know it is going to be a year of work where they will have to balance a lot of their karma. But if the planet is pulled towards the blue sun, it means it will be a year to be dedicated to devotion and relaxation.
>>
The Herudians are androgenous in nature, but with some male and female characteristic about them, that can change from year to year, depending on the necessities of their civilization and which sun they are being pulled towards. The have a Monarchy system and their blue blood expands for hundreds of generations, as they say, all the way to the original gods. For reasons unknown to us, the life span of the Kings and Queens are three times longer than the general population. Close to their command centers, they have built enormous fields made of what seems like millions or billions of crystals. These fields can be as big as the New York City, and that’s the place where the Herudians go to anchor the excess of mental information and to clarify their minds. It is in these fields where they celebrate the New Year and other important dates. The young ones are trained in a very special school where they learn to control and train their minds. The is also a healing society which trains how to heal with their mental powers, and another of intellectuals, that spend all their time writing and recording the events that transpire in their super high mental experiences. They write these events in crystals, through vibration, creating rings of light from the inferior, exterior part, towards the interior, superior part of the crystal. They just need to touch one of these crystals and their mind instantly reads all of the information and sensations recorded in the crystal.
>>
Anyone reading this?
>>
There is a very special event in their culture and society, where a synchronous eclipse that takes place about every 399 years (their years). It's caused by the presence of an internal planet in one of their solar systems. At this time, Herudians from all parts of the universe return home to discuss events that are to come. In every sacred mountain, there is a sacred cave where all the knowledge that has been recorded by the intellectuals, is reviewed by their mystics and all the flaws are polish. Their mystics and saints have a great level of spirituality , even though the general population is mainly mental. Their mystics are connected to the heart, which clearly shows that they keep the connection intact, not to be lost like has happened to other species. The main names of the four most highly enlightened Herudians are: Kimatori, Santamerti, Gotamiri and Dematori. They hold the light of spiritual Realization for all. Each of this Saints lives in one of the sacred caves mention before and are only consulted in spiritual matters. It is said that Sanat Kumara incarnated in their planet to do an avataric mission. They also have stories of great avatars equals to our Rama and Krishna.

More to come...

Willy and Andy
>>
The most interesting part I think....

Part 11

Tibetan Extraterrestrial Beings

We were not able to get the name of these Extraterrestrial beings, but we call them the Tibetan Ets as that is the location where their base is on our planet. They have an enormous Space ship, made from the purest crystal, which is the size of a major city, and located under ground, below the highest mountains of Tibet.

The Tibetan Ets have a human appearance, but have no hair and their skulls are more elongated. These Ets are 5th Dimensional beings who always dress in white tunics, to show the commitment to purity. The only purpose for them to be here on the planet, is to assist us to ascend towards the 5th dimension and get the planet ready to enter the Photon Belt, when the ascension process will be accelerated. They know the importance of Earth’s Ascension as when it happens, the whole solar System will ascend too, and of course, they perceive that this event will affect the whole galaxy- indeed and even the Universe.

Their gigantic spaceship is connected to all the Planetary Chakras. Yes, the planet has chakras as we human do, as is a living being. These chakras can be found in the physical world as great accumulations of crystal, deep under the planet, where the Ets have constructed great quartz pyramids around these areas to create magnetic energy fields that assist to transmit, receive and channel the Ascension vibrations for our planet.
>>
Each quartz pyramid is compose of many other pyramids interlaces, some with the apex upwards and other downwards, fitting perfectly with each other until the big pyramid is formed. They show us this clearly, maybe they want someone to build them in any size, as they can become a focal point for powerful energies the Ets bring from the 5th dimension.-

These beings are Masters of working with quartz crystal and the have no equal in the universe in this field. They can transform quartz crystal into liquid, without losing its properties, making them into a brilliant and vibrant elixir that they drink for many purposes.

When they drink this liquid the vibrations are raise and using the crystal made ships they can travel great distances in seconds. When they get into the ship, they mentally project the image where they want to go and due to the high vibration the ship is transported to its destination. Remember this happens in the 5th dimension, and is a supramental process that allows this displacement. This elixir has many applications such as: When the ETs form a circle and drink this nectar, they can fusion their bodies with each other until there is only one individual remaining, composed of hundreds or thousands of them- The first individual that serve as vessel keeps his mental awareness while the others start to receive his mental impressions in their minds through vibration and energy.

They use this technique for many purposes and one of them is to manifest in the third dimension. When so many masses are in one place, the density is lowerd, and the remaining individual's body vibration can be lowered to the point that it can manifest in the 3rd Dimension.
>>
In this way, they can interact with the 3rd dimension and they can assess in a more objective way, how their energies are affecting the physical world. If for any chance they are seen by a human being, they just release their bodies from the unity, returning to the 5th dimension and to each one individuality.

They come from a mega solar system, bigger than any of you can imagine. Their sun is bigger than our entire solar system, and around that Titan sun, many other suns rotate, still bigger than our own sun. In the farthest sun from the main central sun, there is a crystal planet, and that is their home. Their planet looks like a crystal sphere, and reflects the light of all the other suns making it even more brilliant than the suns by themselves. Again, this is a 5th dimensional phenomena, where they are not limited by the same laws of our physical universe.

There comes a time when all the suns are aligned with the planet and in that moment a great discharge of energy occurs which produces a great beam of light that goes through the sun and penetrates the planet, that like a crystal, divides this beam into many colors and vibrations that are directed, in turn, to our planet where they are received and processed by the great space ship and the pyramids, to assist our planet in the Ascension process.

Also in this moment of high vibration, they use their planet in the same way as a mystic magician would use a crystal ball. All the Ets go around the planet and look into the sphere where they can see all the universe and beings, and it is in this way that they find out where they are needed next to assist other civilization to transcend into the 5th dimension.
>>
The more enlightened Buddhist Tibetan monks have had contact with these beings and work together with them. The Monks balance all the negative energies that are attracted to this focal point of light, while the Ets expand the light through the planet. - That pact was done millenniums ago by humanity, that when the planet was to be ready to ascend, the Ets would come, but we were to balance the negative part.- (This makes you understand why the evil forces, promoted the invasion of Tibet to control and eventually displace many of the monks. Of course, the Dalai Lama relocated to a very strategic place in India to continue their work for sure, nonetheless it is not the same as before.- Free Tibet!)

In the times of Lemuria, our Planet was on the 5th dimension and when Atlantis appeared, the Planet descended to the 4th dimension. In the last days of Atlantis, 100.000 years ago, these Ets tried to assist that civilization from descending into the 3rd dimension, not to be lost in total ignorance, and at least be in an etheric plane. So, they created the Pyramids of Egypt that originally where build in pure crystal and existed in the 4th dimension, but human karma was too heavy and although the pyramids created high vibrations, it was not powerful enough. The pyramid couldn’t hold the fall to the 3rd dimension, and the final descent occurred. The pyramids descended with the planet too, as they were connected to the planetary grids and axiatonal lines. When that happened the pyramids materialized in the rocks and stones that we see now. In recent times archeologist and scientist have discovered an unusual concentration of quartz crystal in the stones of the great pyramids. This was the main purpose of the pyramids as shown by these Ets.
>>
All of their technology is designed to spiritually assist the Earth and they have almost no spiritual technologies for personal application.- The one spiritual technology that they seem to use the most is they create a bowl from the most pure quartz, and touching the bowl will create tones ever so higher in sound and vibration, thus increasing their own vibrations. The entire Universe is about vibration.

We can see the same concept in the Tibetan Bowls that are made of bronze and other metals and are used for their meditations or chanting. In the New Age market you can find some of these bowls made of pulverized quartz, an idea closer of what the Ets use. The Tibetan Ets show us that if one of these bowls is made from very pure quartz, we mean cut or sculpted from a solid quarts stone, would make that when the bowl is play (as the Tibetan monks do), that the molecules started to come closer and closer, discharging a high vibration that would play beyond our ear’s range, and the sound would disappear, being replaced by a vibration so powerful that will stimulate the brain, opening anyone’s consciousness to see higher planes of reality; almost like a psychedelic technology. - (We don’t know if we have the technology to cut/sculpt a bowl from quartz or even if there is quartz big enough to do that).-

To be continued..

Willy and Andy
>>
The last article.

Golden Extraterrestrial Masters (Part 12)

Netaboruli / Extraterrestrial Cosmic Beings

This is a highly spiritual developed race of extraterrestrial here to assist the planet in the process of Ascension or how they describe as the mutational change of the human species from a physical existence, to bodies of living light. As with many high ET beings, they choose how much to reveal about themselves and this is what we learned:.

They travel thought the Galaxy assisting planets in transition, where the species have gained enough momentum to take the leap toward a higher reality of existence. These Golden Extraterrestrials are Ascended Masters that are helping our planetary Ascended master in the transformation of consciousness for humanity. Even though they exist in a non-duality all love dimension (8th dimension, ready to go to 9th where they will be formless), they acknowledge that humanity has to transcend through the 4th dimension of reality where all the battles between good and evil are fought seeking balance. It is in this 4th dimesional plane that the dark forces control and direct all evil individuals and organizations on the planet.

If humanity manages to transcend the 4th dimension toward the 5th dimension of love and light, a new species of being will be born in our beloved planet- free from duality experience and living in the delight of their own exquisite divine nature. The golden masters said that they are very patient with humanity as they see the potential with us to transcend, and that’s why they wait for the right moment to assist us more deeply. They see humans as 5th dimensional beings that are projecting into the 3rd dimensional picture of reality, so they in truth always see us as whole.
>>
>>16039724
Yeah I'm still here. The part about the magically protected noble baby aliens who procreate through pure innocence was pretty dope
>>
The Golden ET masters seem to posses many technologies of consciousness that range from interdimensional symbols, paintings, toning, music, and meditation. The have enormous golden space ships of light of oval shape around the planet. Being so spiritually advanced, they don’t need naves to travel as they have other faster technologies of vibration and portal to travel, including materializing themselves where their consciousness is directed.

They also advised that they have sent in a form of walk-ins; many of them to assist us in the planet. As we understand it, they descend with the permission of a humans individual into their body and the soul leaves the body, being replaced by the soul of the Golden Et master. In that way, they can interact with us and help us in many areas, especially in the development of consciousness. They said that they already did a lot of teaching on the planet through a teaching vehicle they called “Extraterrestrial Earth Mission”, but though no longer teaching, yet they are still walk-in among us working on another aspects of their mission. The synthesis of their message is: “Follow you spirit without hesitation”.

These Extraterrestrial masters said that there is going to be a great shift in consciousness on 2012 and for many, there can be a total transcendence of their limited pictures of reality to start living not as individuals, but as Beings in tune with the Universe. They advised that for those who feel guided by their spirit to connect with them, there is going to be at disposal for all the planet, an initiation into what they call: The Golden Ray of Alarius..
>>
>>16039772
Glad your still around. Yeah, that was crazy. Tripped shit when I first read it a few years ago. The end is almost here. Not too much left.
>>
On April 22nd at 9 pm your local time, if you wish, sit for 20 minutes and just relax. Ask internally that you wish to receive the Golden Ray of Alarius Initiation. That’s all. They said that after the initiation, you can call upon the Golden Ray of Alarius any time you want a repeat the same experience, just by mentally saying : “Golden Ray of Alarius”.-Whatever experience you may had they said is just for the exaltation of your Beingness.
>>
The Netaboruli
April 26, 2006

Humanity is very fortunate that these Extraterrestrials beings are assisting humanity at this time where the faith of our species is hanging by a tread. There existence has being veiled from humanity’s consciousness since millenniums ago, due to our egocentric ways and ignorance.

These beautiful extraterrestrial beings are only 23 inches tall and one of their main physical features is that their heads are very big in proportion to their small bodies. Their bright and beautiful eyes are like windows that allow you to see their unlimited consciousness and the Divine nature. The color of their eyes is violet and the form of their eyes is like our Asian races but bigger and are perfectly design to lite in the darkness of the night that is experienced in their far away planet, where the sun is seen just as another star in the firmament.

Their skin is one of the most wonderful creations that the mind of God have conceived, which looks like the most pure, clear starry sky, but with a purple background. Just to look at their skin can take your breath away. Their skin is like a miracle of nature and is very sensitive to heat as it has the ability to accumulate the light of the sun and the stars, creating thermal bubbles on top of their bones. This accumulated heat allows them to live on their cold planet.
>>
The Netaborulis do not breathe oxygen like human beings, because the plants in their planet don’t work like ours as the sun is very distant and the plant can’t use photosynthesis. So their plants feed from subtle vibrations that are all over the planet, many of them produced by the same Netaboruli, in that way processing vibration into energy and producing carbon dioxide that in turn is breathed by the Netaborulis through their unique multifunctional skin. The Netaborulis are also heterosexual, none the less their bodies were never developed to have intimate relations. So their process of procreation is done by the use of vibration. (Later you will understand more about vibration).

Their babies do not grow inside the mother’s womb and of course are not born as human babies. During conception, the couple stand in front of each other and begin to produce a vibration sound through their skins, that sounds very similar to the Universal AUM, and through this vibrations a cocoon is formed in between the couple. The cacoon is made of sound waves and the baby begins to materialize inside until it is in complete form in only 3 terrestrial hours. But this is not an event that happens every day, only once a year. And if we understand that one of their years is equivalent to 1000 of our years, you will understand that this is something that is not very common.

The Netaborulis exist in all the dimensions, but those that materialized in their most dense form, can have an incarnation of about 10000 years. The newborn and small children will never go to school as our children do, because they are born with all the knowledge they need, their purpose and mission, all according to the vibrations that have been impressed in their minds and hearts. Their function to be is also influenced by the stars and the needs of their society.-
>>
They have a very unique language that to the listener may sound that they are talking backwards and their mind can process their thoughts in the form of memories of things that have not happened yet. This process is impossible to comprehend for us humans as we have a rational linear mind. But do not get confused, their form of communication is one of the most perfect in the universe. It is not expressed though phrases or words that represent an idea, but through a language based on tones that vibrate though their skin, that to us would sound something like: Peng! Pang! Pik! Puk! pank! but in perfect tone beyond our imagination and our normal senses.

Each word that they express or vibration that they broadcast is a universal tone in a language that is beyond human comprehension or the capacity to speak. Other innate qualities they posses are gifts of Healing and Harmonization. The life of the Netaboruli have been always directed towards a pure spiritual life, to the point that they are the ones that have the key to purify all the karma in our solar system.

We were surprised when we found out that their planet is located in our solar system, beyond Pluto. They sometimes refer to it as the 8th planet and this may be that could be the 8th planet they colonize in this galaxy or maybe is the 8th planet from the Earth. Nonetheless the name they used for their planet is Keviananda in honor to the first netaboruli that materialized there. This planet has an oscillation between the physical plane and the etheric plane and as you know Pluto have a more elongated orbit than the other planets around the Sun and this is caused by the vibration attraction that keviananda exerts over Pluto. Keviananda's orbit around the sun is done in a 90 degree angle, different from the other planets and it takes Keviananda 990 years to complete its orbit around the sun.
>>
As we mentioned before, this is not their original planet and it was colonized by them around 750.000 years ago when they perceived the first signs of troubles and lack of harmony in our solar system. They are like cosmic gypsies that travel from solar system to solar system where they are more needed. Every time they succeed in taking a system to a harmonic momentum that will propel the system towards final harmonization, they leave to go to another system where their presence is required.

May 1, 2006 (Netaboruli continued)
The Netaboruli are the greatest masters in the entire Universe in respect to their mastery over vibration. Everything in the universe has a vibrations and the one who understands it, can understand all the mysteries of all creation. There is an Absolute vibration in the Universe that they call the Universal Symphony, to which they tune and recite as part of the spiritual culture. Our solar system has a vibration and they said each planet also has a specific vibration. The Netaboruli says that all the planets in our solar system are tuned, to the "Universal Symphony" with the exception of the Earth and Mars.

The Netaborulis mission is to assist in the harmonization of our planet to this Universal Symphony. For example in this moment we could say that the tone or vibrations of the planet is a low ooooooooooo when it should be a hi iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. For this reason the Netaboruli has little tolerance with the actions of the Zeta Reticulim, because all they do is interfere with the planetary tuning process.
>>
The Netaboruli never die, because their DNA is based in pure vibration that is in harmony with the Universal Vibration. The moment a Netaboruli decides to leave his body, they go to a special meeting place where the other Netaboruli form a circle around the departing Netaboruli. Then he enters a kind of trance with the Universal Symphony and frees all the vibrations of his body throughout the colony, leaving in the minds and hearts of the others a living impression of his own perception about reality and all he experimented with in his long life. Then the Netaboruli transcends to a more subtle body that he can use to live in the highest planes of existence, where the Netaboruli will accumulate more vibration energy from the Universal symphony, until the time the soul decides to descend to another more dense body. With this process of transcendence, the colony evolves 1000 faster in experience and knowledge than we humans, as they don’t have to live all the experiences in their own bodies and can learn by osmosis from the tons of experiences that the transcending Netaboruli leaves behind. It may take up to 5000 years before a Netaboruli can accumulate enough energy to accomplish this process of Transcendence or Ascension.

They have their elders, but they are not the oldest in incarnation, but those who are in the highest dimension. These elders have the lowest vibration of all the Netaboruli and their minds are Eternal. They believe that the highest level of consciousness is the one closest to total dissolution into Source and the less vibration that you have, the closest you are to the level of dissolution and therefore God.- Because their bodies are based on vibration, the humans can't see them or their spaceships, unless the human has been trained to see the subtle planes.- The Netaboruli were friends of humanity in the times of Lemuria, where and when humans had the ability to connect to the highest spheres.
>>
It was in those times that the Netaborulis brought the first dolphins to the earth and left them in our oceans that in those times had a golden vibration. But, the ties of friendship where broken when humans began to become Egocentric, and pass judgment and be possessive. It was at that point that the Netaboruli stepped back and Lemuria began to disappear to the eyes of the ignorant and Atlantis began to be created, where the abuse of technology made them lose the inner vision and the communion with the most subtle planes of existence.

Even though, the relations between humans and Netaboruli were broken, the last ones have maintained eternal vigilance over the human race. When humanity started to leave the white path, the original dolphins were pick up by the elder of the Netaborulis named Tanas, and he returned them to their original home where they still remain in special golden pools that contain the pure vibrations that existed in Lemuria, which are the most pure vibrations from the Earth and the Sun. The Netaboruli says that when the planet is ready once more, they will return the violet hue dolphins to our oceans, creating a new vibration and transforming the water to their pure original vibration. Our present day’s dolphins are a dense version from the original ones. Still, our present day dolphins emit healing tones waves and are extremely receptive to the Netaboruli’s transmit ion.- The Netaborulis also said that they are the ones that brought the first plant seeds to Earth. They say that the trees are the only living beings that never loose contact with the Universal Symphony. (Hence why the Druid tradition believe nature to be divine).- In contrast to many other civilizations of beings around the universe, the Netaboruli’s culture and civilization has been preserved intact and in perfect harmony since the beginnings of time.
>>
May 4, 2006 (Netaboruli continued)
The densest Netaboruli travel in spaceships that are propelled by their talents in the fields of vibration, producing tiny multiwaves of sound and vibration that bounce toward the posterior parts of the spaceship. As they are Universal Healers, they have to travel in their spaceships between galaxies and planets. The Elders don’t need spaceships as they can transport themselves to great distances due to their low vibration. The less vibration, the easier for the mind to transfer the body. Their spaceships don’t have a metallic structure, and are made of tiny treads of crystal that they call magnetrityn , used to build the basic structure of the ships. When the Netaboruli board the ships, they produce a tone equivalent to their vibration of their destination, and the crystals sustain that vibration, creating a vibrational field between the treads, filling all empty spaces and sealing the ship, then expelling the excess of vibration through the back of the ship, creating propulsion. There are no steering wheels, levers, buttons or anything like that, as everything works with vibration and magnetism. Once the spaceship is magnetized by the vibration of the destination, it is magnetically attracted to the arrival point and magnetically repulsed away from the point of origin, thus creating a secondary propulsion at the one originally mentioned as a discharge.
>>
As they know all about universal vibrations and know the vibration of all the stars, if the destination point is too far, they can allow the ship to be magnetized toward a specific star at the half way point, with a similar vibration to their destination point, and use the star's own magnetic force to sling shot the ship to the final destination. As we mentioned before, the Netaboruli consider themselves Universal healers, as they understand that all the Universe is like a symphony of vibrations and they know how to use vibration to heal and also their deep spirituality gives them a clear knowledge about karma, even of entire galaxies and the Dharma or purpose of all beings in the Universe. The Netaboruli believe that Karma is when a body, event or condition is not in tune to the Universal Symphony. They perceive that not only the bodies have vibration, but also events, circumstances, and even time and space have the most subtle vibrations. So they consider that not only the bodies and plants can be healed, but also events and circumstances in time and space, by tuning them to the Universal Symphony. The Netaboruli understand that everything in the Universe is interdependent. They understand that this symphony of existence has a Source, but they never seek to escape into that source and dissolve in it. They know that eternally they have been that source, and to live as Source is more powerful that to dissolve in it and loose your individuality.
>>
Only then you can experience the highest vibration in the entire Universe that is “Universal Love”. This is their highest achievement that is different from the beliefs of our yogis and some Buddhist that seek liberation in the Absolute or Source and total dissolution in the Divine Consciousness or Nirvana or Brahman. The Netaboruli believe that this attitude is only for those that have not been able to develop their hearts fully, as they know that the Source is always present and they don’t want to exclude Creation, but on the contrary, they want to include it as part of their "Totality”.

Then, the level of vibration closest to the dissolution in Source, is where you experience the highest and purest love of all, as in this point, they are fully manifested and almost dissolve at the same time. The eldest Netaboruli’s Avatar named Remukala Tanas said once: “Love Rules All”. The Netaboruli are helping us maintain the vibration balance for all the planet. As we mention before, there is a war of vibration occurring at inner levels. There are forces misaligned with the Universal symphony that are manipulating the planet with their own vibration and even humanity with their own, out of tune vibration in the lower psychic levels are part of this vibrational tension. So, the Netaborulis are assisting us to sustain the right vibration, so it won’t be lost at the most fundamental vibration level.
>>
They say, that the humans can easily listen to the Universal Symphony if they follow a discipline routine of meditation, but to really understand the vibration pulse, it could take thousands of years or more. Their race is the Originator of all the meditation techniques based on vibration, tones, and mantras or sounds. The meditation technique that they propose is the simplest one we have ever heard. They say: (Take time to go out to an open space, close to “Nature” if possible, and “Understand” that the Universe and you are “connected”. Keep silence and allow that the tuning with the Universal Symphony to occur. Is that simple!
>>
May 16, 2006 (Netaboruli continued)
The more humanity begins to tune to the Universal Symphony, the easier it will be for the planet to also tune. In that way the final transcendence will happen. So, just relax and try to feel the vibration in the heart, and don’t look for the Universal Symphony with the senses, just feel the vibration. If you can’t go outside to meditate, you can find an empty room in your house and lie down and relax. Make surethat there are no electromagnetic devices in that room, because electromagnetism acts as a shield that breaks the vibrational waves and distorts them. Imagine that the ceiling of the room disappears and in its place, an open sky. Relax and allow the tuning to happen.

These vibrations are being transmitted all over the solar system and beyond. The Netaboruli transmit them through their glorious skins and pores that act as transmitters, although the vibrations originated in their hearts. Just relax and tune to this wonderful universal vibration that already exists where you are now. You already know that the transmission is ongoing throughout the solar system, you just need to tune in. The human mind at its root is simple- a universal antenna that can receive all. This aspect of the mind is perfect and divine, and will never change unless the human in the final transition wants to dissolve the mind into the Divine Consciousness or Source, or dissolve the owner of the mind as the Netaborulis say.
>>
The Netaborulis priority is the Universal Symphony, although they support any technology based on vibration that is in harmony with the Universal Symphony, as they understand that the universe has many dimensions and that there is a tool in every dimension for every mind. The Universal Symphony or Auniversam OUM, is the same that our mystics named AUM ["om"]. Knowing the existence of the sound is not the most important thing, but the vibration behind the sound is what matters.

As the Netaboruli Avatar Ramukala Tanas taught: “Behind each sound there is a subtle vibration”. The Netaboruli said they have some connection with the gods of the Native American (North and South) Tradition, as they believe these gods are the most connected to humanity. They said that the gods of other traditions like Egyptian, Norse, Kabalistic and others, are not originally from this planet and don’t have the clue for the final transition of the Earth.

The Netaboruli also work very close to the Ascended Masters of our planet, as their purpose is the same. The Ascended Master act as filter for this symphony and vibration, doing the necessary modifications as the original vibrations would be too strong for humanity to handle. The Ascended Master know at a very deep level human behavior and its tendencies, so they can adapt the transmition to get the best and safest result. So, if you are going to pray or meditate, it's better to work with an Ascended Master that an ET..
>>
The Netaborulis have no direct connection to the human lineage on this planet, and they assist us not because of a lineage connection, but because they understand humanity's need to heal and evolve. Not only do they assist us through our Ascended Masters, but they protect us from other extraterrestrial races, like the Zeta Reticuli and other grays, creating enormous shields of vibration around the big cities of the world and even stronger shields around some special mountains. Now it is easy to understand why the abductions that the Zetas perform, mostly occur in open spaces beyond the perimeters of the big cities.

Balance is not about good and evil as humans understand it, but it's all about tuning into the Universal Symphony. The Netaboruli can control the deposits of light inside their bodies and release them to be transferred to another being, creating instantaneous changes. In the case of the Zetas, they make them realize the consequences of their bad actions, not by showing them or telling them, but rather by allowing them an opening in their hearts, so they can feel with their own hearts, the unbalance that they have created. It makes the Zetas conscious of their wrongful actions, so they can reexamine their lives, and begin the path of harmony that should exist in all creation.
>>
When the Netaboruli open the Zetas’ hearts, their mind is free and this allows a release from the chemicals that control them, implanted by other species. Even though these chemicals continue in their bodies, the experience of an open heart is so strong, that the host can find the will to overcome the chemicals negative influence and neutralize them. This procedure has produced great results; so good, that many Zetas have left their peers and created a small base on Mars, where slowly they are getting together and growing in numbers, to leave the solar system at a later time.
>>
June 6, 2006 (final installment on the Netaboruli)

The Netaboruli are the only Extraterrestrials that classified themselves as Trans-multidimensional. That means that they not only have members of their species in "every dimension of creation", but even in parallel universes. Their Avatar Tanas was the first one of their species to reach the spiritual level that they named “Trans-multidimensional Diversity”. That means that he can maintain a balance quantity of his total vibration in each atom that exists in the universe. To put it in Vedic terms, we know of the following progressive levels of Consciousness Enlightenment; Cosmic Consciousness, God Consciousness, Unity Consciousness, Brahman Consciousness, Krishna Consciousness. Krishna level may be equated to Trans-multidimensional Diversity. On this planet, only Krishna of course and probably Moses had reached that level. We have to understand one thing about the Netaboruli: they have been Eternally manifested and their minds are Eternal. They have never dissolved in Nirvana, Source or the Absolute. There has never been a time when they have not been Enlightened. Their reality is Eternal: no beginning, no end, no notions of time and space -only Eternity. They live in the NOW and they have no goal or objective but to tune to the Universal Symphony and they allow whatever transition from one level to the next happen, just by tuning to this Symphony.
>>
The final transition to Trans-multidimensional Diversity can take a Netaboruli one year or 20 millions years. It does not depend on them, but it's up to the Universal Symphony. The general population of the Netaboruli live in Unity Consciousness and it doesn't’t matter in what tribe or dimension they are, they are all ONE.

They don’t possess any powers, nor are they active in the Creating part of the universe, as from their perspective, it is something that naturally occurs, thanks to this Universal Tone. But they can co-create if they need, amplifying their frequencies or vibrations of creation and tune to the type of vibrational being they want to create. But this is not their function, as there are other species doing that who don’t work with vibration, but with light. This is not an ego based race seeking power. It is s a divine species, sublime and very, very spiritual; a true role model of harmony and perfection for the universe.

Their powerful transmissions of energy and vibration are reaching more and more on our planet. In the coming years, this new process will start to change our species from carbon based to silicon (or crystal) based. Changes in DNA and mind structures will happen. Their last transmission was on March 11, 2004, when through the Polar star, they sent a transmission to begin restructuring the old genetic codes. At the end of this transmission, we will jump from having 2 pair of genetic chains to 12 pairs of genetic chains [DNA strands].
>>
The Polar star transmission will last for 300 years. In the near future, the Vega star will also begin a new transmission to assist genetic restructuring. The next available transmission for those that want to consciously share their life force in this process will be on October the 8th, 2006 at 4 pm Eastern Standard time and will last for 3 hours. Just lay down on the floor in the outdoors if possible and place your bare feet in the direction of the polar Star. Relax and enjoy the sunset.-

Thats pretty much the end. There is one more part but is just the closing statement. If you want me to post it, let me know. Thoughts Anyone?
>>
>>16039911
post it, I think it's a lot of fuckin nuttery. but idk m8 lets hear it
>>
>>16039940
K. I will. It sounds crazy. Almost zealotry in the form of a mix of religions and aliens. The last part is even more nuts. its one more containing ETs and the closing statement. Idk if its real, Ive referenced alot of it on the web. Found some ties, havent looked too far. Some of the ideas presented about tech and sound/vibration manipulation is being talked about now. Some of it is abit of sci-fi-ish.
>>
Extraterrestrial Cosmic Beings

These Divine Beings are the most advanced extraterrestrials that are visiting our planet now. They have no form and live in the 7th and 8th dimensions. In the 7th, they look like fluctuating geometric forms and in the 8th, they basically have no form and their bodies look like a radiant transparent clouds. They are purely spiritual beings and with great powers.

They have no spaceships as they transport by thought. They are beings of pure love and see us as their little lost brothers. These beings are not Ascended Masters, but Cosmic Beings and they act as Universal Archetypes looking within themselves.

They don’t need planets to live and if they were to need one, they just could manifest one at will. These beings represent entire galaxies and are here simply because we are within them. They could ascend the planet with a blinking of an eye, but that would kill us all as we are not ready.

These are the hardest Et masters to comprehend and there is not much to say about them. They work with all the extraterrestrials on this planet, even the evil ones, as their love has no limits. Even though they are cosmic in nature, they still have individuality and can still differentiate from each other.
>>
Conclusion of the ET Saga

During these times of havoc, humanity is coming to the point where decisions have to be made in order to prevail against the dark forces that have been dwelling within us, since the beginning of this era. It is true that these forces have been controlling us since time immemorial, but that is because we have failed to gain the true knowledge of our reality. Now there is so much to tell about the possibilities that lie ahead for us when thinking about the enormous odds that we are confronting us against an invisible enemy that is hiding behind the wall of injustice, as true freedom is being negated for all of us.

These extraterrestrial beings are here for many purposes as you have read before, but knowledge is power and how you use that knowledge makes a big difference in the outcome of this enigmatic part of our history. We can prevail against this foe, if we but claim unity ourselves in one voice against the obvious cover-up behind these lies that others are telling us about the existence of these beings.
>>
Yet, it is not our place to judge or to pass judgment to those that are so blind as to see that they are but puppets in this mystery of the rebellion against human will, to act and to be free. Dominion over the planet Earth is imminent if we are to do nothing. Action is the only way to overcome the odds that others has been piling up against our families, friends and countries.

The interest of these negative beings are far from being honest as you have read, but there is more to their agendas than what we have been able to reveal. There is hope in knowing that there are other superior beings willing to give their all to defend us in this injustice. But, is not up to them to win the battle, as is in our own nature to be able to prevail against the dark forces that are about us.

Not by war, but by Peace.

Not by being violent, but by cultivating a spirit of Brotherhood and Love.

The war is won in the heart of each and every one of us. There is no technology, no matter how far superior, that can eradicate the human spirit, if only we are to believe in our own Divine right to be Free.

So, it is time to rise up against all this injustice and these cover-ups that are just misleading humanity. It is not your job to make others believe in this stories, as only one can unveil truth by himself, but it is your job first to seek freedom within yourself and then show the way to others.
>>
When there is no mind to conquer, there is nothing to gain. Free yourselves from the bondage of the mind and allow your true self divine expression to blaze through this darkness that is but a mere illusion in this world. There is nothing more to say, but to uplift your spirits and your love to new heights, where none can touch you as you are free in your heart and in your soul. Divinity is the open door to overcome illusion and it is but in front of your eyes when you look at a mirror.

Behind that wall of fake appearances lies the true nature of your divine soul, eternally free and ever self- sustained. No extraterrestrial, no matter how mighty his powers may be, can conquer your free spirit that is living beyond the illusion of the human mind…

Blessings for you all and may we walk the White Path of Truth and Freedom as Love opens all the ways.

Love Willy and Andy.-
>>
The end. Thoughts?
>>
>>16040004
I think it has a good message. I think some of us are just inherently evil. Like imagine if you had that power. I would kill all you faggots.
>>
>>16040026
lol. probably. Either way, I appreciate you sitting through it all. xD Im about to head out. Hope you enjoyed it. Pass it on if you feel like.
>>
>>16040047
where'd you find this shit?
>>
Damn....Like 100 some odd post for all this....
>>
>>16040055

This is the article your reading.....
>http://educate-yourself.org/cn/zetainfo16sep05.shtml

This is an interesting article
>http://educate-yourself.org/cn/aliensarecomingprelude16apr05.shtml
>>
All of it comes off this one site. Like I said in my Original post, it comes off a conspiracy site. Read this about 2-3 years ago. Just came across it yesterday, wondered what people thought.
>>
>>16040063
>ttp://educate-yourself.org/cn/aliensarecomingprelude16apr05.shtml
>deceptions by the Illuminati to dupe us.

lold
>>
Anyways, Im out. About to go pick up some. Peace guys.
>>
Someone must archive this thread.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.