[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Control?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 19

File: mcpherson-tape-1.jpg (12KB, 592x429px) Image search: [Google]
mcpherson-tape-1.jpg
12KB, 592x429px
So as we all know, advanced aliens exist and are visiting Earth regularly. They haven't publicly made their presence known and to the average Joe, it appears they don't influence human affairs very much. One idea is that the galactic federation forbids advanced aliens from heavily interfering with human affairs. This seems to make sense as they could easily screw up the balance of Earth and hamper development.

However, if there is no policy in place that says aliens can't heavily interfere with human affairs, logic would seem to imply that these aliens would try to influence humans for their own goals, and obviously they wouldn't want to make that public knowledge.

So, my questions is: Is there a policy that says aliens should not heavily influence human affairs, OR does this policy not exist and aliens are heavily influencing human affairs in secrecy?
>>
My opinion is the aliens watch us for something to happen, but we're not what they're looking for. It's possible that there's some emergent intelligence such as AI that they're waiting for, or some further along primate.

To wit; humans as they are aren't the end-game, and possibly the fact that to them we're as stupid as pigs are to us. They're waiting for something worthy of joining the party and that fact would really lead to some butthurt if true, so it's a secret. It could be that AI is forbidden and if singularity happens they're here to stop it. Who knows, but I don't believe that they're directly involved in our affairs outside of preventing planetary sterilization.
>>
>>16025832
It's not like we're (mankind) is known for living in harmony with anything, let alone the planet or the people on it. Aliens probably see us as a disease, like, "Stay away from Earth, it has humans.."
>>
>>16025880

Humans = SPACE NIGGERS
>>
>>16025832
>So as we all know, advanced aliens exist and are visiting Earth regularly.

No I didn't know that considering I've never seen any convincing proof that didn't end up being disinformation or some scammer shit.

UFOs != Intelligent life
>>
>>16025887
It seems more probable that there is rather than isn't. I mean just look at the Drake equation, or the fact that in the last couple years we've found, I don't, how many planets with the ability to sustain life. I think it'd be pretty ignorant to assume we're alone.
>>
>>16025887

Oh dear, I feel bad for you.
>>
>>16025899
Yes it would be but it'd be more ignorant to assume that they are traveling here. If so how? Our physics - so far - do not allow for FTL travel.

>>16025903
Please go ahead and provide good documented proof.
>>
>>16025929

No, I won't. Deal with it. :^)
>>
>>16025929

Human physics is far from complete. It's laughable to imply otherwise and indicative of someone who doesn't understand the maths.
>>
>>16025929
if you are someone who needs the government to tell you that something is real or not, or that something is true, then you really need to rethink some things. Only you can really decide what to believe, but putting your faith in somebody elses "accredidation" is just basically saying you only base an opinion off of other peoples.
>>
See how easily alien discussion gets derailed by cancer.
>>
>>16025949
So none.

>>16025954
That is why I said so far.

>>16025984
I consider things to be true if I have evidence for them. This has nothing to do with a government.
>>
File: 1422982889699.jpg (999KB, 1120x4048px) Image search: [Google]
1422982889699.jpg
999KB, 1120x4048px
>>16025990
This isn't proof, but it is people in all the positions you would expect speaking to the effect that they have been here, and that the government is withholding the truth.

Pic Related, all real. Just google them if you doubt.
>>
>>16026052
>This isn't proof, but it is people in all the positions you would expect speaking to the effect that they have been here, and that the government is withholding the truth.

I know you're going to hate me for this. But this is an argument by appeal to authority.

HOWEVER
Good on you for using a pic about UFOs and not bloody fucking intelligent life aka ayyliens.

I'm inclined to believe these people because governments the world over did study UFOs and some continue. You can find this information online. The USAF recently declassified and released Bluebook files.

But this says nothing about aliens/intelligent life visiting us. Unless you make the (quite a big one IMO) logical leap from UFOs to aliens.
>>
>>16026077
Oh wait this pic does contain ET stuff...yeah I didn't read every quote.

Still an appeal to authority/position. Anecdotal evidence sure. Not what I'm looking for.
>>
>>16025988
Because OP doesnt discuss things logically and presents everything as hard facts right from the first sentence. Whats the point of even discussing then?
>>
>>16026077
if UFOs are NOT an extraterrestrial species of intelligent life, then, they're something far, far more insane and destructive to our basic understanding of reality, such as interdimensional excursions, or even actual spiritual beings. considering what we know, little green men is conservative.
>>
>>16026052

It's largely the case for many people that you could present them with any amount of evidence and they will come up with some explanation to salve their cognitive dissonance. There are plenty of cases of people even posting here who have seen things which they cannot even believe. If someone cannot trust their own eyes, what could possibly constitute proof?

But this is secondary to the fact that this thread has been hijacked into a discussion about the possibility of aliens; classic distraction.
>>
Aliens would probably fuck right off if they ever saw us. Humanity can't even coexist with itself and we're too chaotic to be worth controlling.
>>
>>16026087
Like I said, it's not proof. But what do you honestly expect? If the government is covering it up (I can provide more to the effect of this if you would like) then I can't exactly show you an alien spaceship. The best I can do is show you when reputable people have broken the silence.
>>
>>16025899
we're obviously not alone but that doesnt mean theyre here. the universe is a big fucking place and even if life were decently common it would be spread very far apart given the sheer vastness of space expanding exponentially for the last 14~ billion years.

and yeah we've found a lot of new planets but very few are candidates for life and even if they were, it doesnt mean any kind of intelligent life or even multi cellular life
>>
why do UFOS have to contain aliens in them? why does no one think they could be controlled drones..kinda like how we use our drones/satellites etc
>>
>>16026302
because they do in the movies, and when you've had more experience watching movies than real life if fucks up your expectations, like thinking because you saw a weird light in the sky therefor its artificial in a vary particular way.
>>
>>16025832

They obviously control the disclosure process and have the power over us to do as they please. I'd posit that if life is very common, that disclosure has happened many times and they know exactly how to proceed in doing so. It may be that there are factions and we are actively protected.

One thing I do know is the vast bulk of humanity are superstitious retards who would flip a shit if the spooks/spirits/demons/angels/whatever just appeared en-masse.
>>
File: I AM.jpg (163KB, 290x750px) Image search: [Google]
I AM.jpg
163KB, 290x750px
We are them. They are us. It is all connected.
>>
>jumps clear over multiple logic barriers
>asks question totally dependent on buying into his own crack pot theory

u wot m8
>>
>>16025832
>So as we all know, advanced aliens exist and are visiting Earth regularly.

Stopped reading here
>>
>>16026430
>/x/ everyday.
and if you question any of it you are ignorant and a shill of course.
>>
There are some who think that the aliens that visit us are accountable to another tier of ET, and are as pleb to them as we are to the visitors.

I believe the reality of the situation is far more bizarre and mind-blowing than some ayylmaos zipping around in spaceships. Whatever it is, if it weren't a problem we'd know about it.
>>
>>16026263
This. We're the Niggers of Space.
>>
File: 1410766160627.jpg (71KB, 376x596px) Image search: [Google]
1410766160627.jpg
71KB, 376x596px
>>16025832
I suspect we're a rather banal species living on a borderline desolate, uninteresting world. Earth seams special to us but I suspect there are paradise worlds out there that put our planet to shame. I don't suspect it has any particularly valuable resources either. It's much MUCH easier to mine asteroids than expend fuel fighting Earth's gravity.

As for humans the obvious technological deprivations not withstanding there's no reason to think we're particularly unique among the menagerie of what biology could exist. In fact as with all things it's more probable that we're average than not... as that's what average means.

If we have been visited I imagine it was for minor surveying and biological study only.

tl;dr we're not important and no one cares
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va4YtsZJ_F8
>>
>>16026692

Nothing is scarce in space, no element, not even intelligent life.
>>
>>16026699
Nice footage of Venus you've got there.
>>
>>16026702
Exactly why we're unremarkable and unworthy of visiting. We have nothing of value to offer the universe so the universe never comes knocking.
>>
File: laughingalien.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughingalien.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
They're watching while we shit the bed.
>>
>>16026238

Some take solace in pretending that the phenomenon is time-travelling humans from the future, demons from hell, the government with tech and science centuries ahead of what the rest of the world can dream up. Anything please don't let it be aliums I'm spooped mommy. ;w;
>>
>>16026152
this^
>>
>>16026699
>not moving
>not twinkling

that's definitely a planet
>>
>>16026077 #
Great pic, I've heard these quotes but never seen so many at once.
IMO it's logical to think that Ayliens are controlling UFOs, because of the way they can defy our Newtonian Physics. If a Nation on Earth had this capability, I think they would use it to conquer the planet.
>>
This policy doesn't exist
Aliens only need our glandural secretions to use as drugs
They can synthesize them but pretentious alien hipsters only want to take secretions from natural free-range humans.
>>
>>16025832
>so as we all know

This is so bad way to start a thread. Especially in /x/ where there are so many different thoughts and beliefs about mythical creatures, aliens and conspiracies, it's like saying that "you're all wrong 'cause I think like this".
Now, to the topic: aliens. I think that they are very close to coming to Earth, but haven't come here yet to stay.
I also believe that there are many different space races but only some of them have came here.

Personally I don't believe in the "aliens ruling the world" theory, but if it were true, I think that your first theory is correct. They probably couldn't take control of the human business without making people suspicious.
>>
>>16026699
What I got out of that horribly filmed potato-video is that the uploader of the video has a) a very shitty filming skill AND b) a very shitty skill of differentiating planets from stars and UFOs.
>>
>>16026699

Nice disrupt: post an obvious planted shit video and then samefag it to imply that all UFO reports are shit.
>>
>>16025832
The prime directive comes as a natural understanding to all sons of God

I was tempted to go on.. I'm so sorry I can't.
>>
I think there are a few reasons to come visit Earth, with one standing out well above the rest. Water, food, resources, a safe environment are all incredibly important, but if you have ships that can jump across galaxies very quickly, you can find those things on other planets that don't have hostile humans with nukes.

The most important resource on this planet, in my opinion, is life; more specifically DNA/RNA. I believe DNA is like a snowflake, you can try to imitate it in a lab but you're not going to easily make complex, organic designs. It's much easier to go outside in a snowstorm and get an organic snowflake to study. The DNA on Earth has been evolving for around 4 billion years. What's easier: trying to compress 4 billion years of organic evolution into a lab environment or building an advanced spaceship and going out and finding it premade for you? I strongly believe the later.
>>
>>16026152
>UFOs are either aliens or some destructive inter-dimensional spirit beings
Yep, I am sure those are the ONLY two options.
>>
>>16027493
Are there people who actually believe that ... "disinformation agents" are spending their time on backwater image boards trying to discredit things that are already absurd?
>>
>>16028418
Natural phenomena
some sort quantum entanglement of 3d space time
>>
>>16028423

Are there actually people who don't believe this FACT?
>>
Is anyone open to the possibility of other humans living in the universe?
>>
>>16028966
>hurrrr
>>
>>16028989
Since the universe is infinite it is fact that there are an infinite number of earths with humans and dogs inhabiting them
>>
Aliens are pretty much harmless. They only appear to stun and probe us for our fucked-up fantasies.
>>
File: Waitingforshillstostopshilling.jpg (36KB, 732x357px) Image search: [Google]
Waitingforshillstostopshilling.jpg
36KB, 732x357px
>>16028966
No but there are obviously some doing anything they can online to throw-off the accusation when It's apt by invoking already existing conditioned pejorative associations and ridicule:

They effectively write their own satire, for example: One of the ways they have attempted to nullify the accusation is by claiming that anyone who cries shill does so not out of reasonable suspicion. Yet as a means to dismiss anyone who proves them wrong or points out a flaw their reasoning or argument. Not only is that an impressive feedback-loop, if you browse the forum and archives enough you'll see posts where all pretense is abandoned and they accuse someone advocating for the veracity of a topic that faces disinfo of being a disinformation agent. So they are actually the ones doing what they accuse others of:

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15989166/#16020229

More on topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2s5wbsuDUc

Remember what was leaked in the Snowden documents too? If another species is calling the shots so that they can dominate the rest of humanity: It would further necessitate a psy-op campaign to deny the existence of themselves and other space-faring humans and humanoids.
>>
>>16031070
Go back to your moon threads.
>>
>>16031070
What did Snowden docs leak?
>>
File: Angeltaunts.jpg (170KB, 572x612px)
Angeltaunts.jpg
170KB, 572x612px
>>16031075
Nice try on derailing the thread moon moon tulpamaster. At least you've once again demonstrated who is really obsessed with your tulpa. You just couldn't help yourself could you?

>>16031092
Here's an old article from Forbes on it. The spin is hilarious:
>>Oh noes! Iran has fallen in with the paranoid delusional cult of tinfoil and they've got access to nukes! Be afraid!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michaelpeck/2014/01/13/iran-says-tall-white-space-aliens-control-america/
>>
>>16031108
The problem with that story is that there is no evidence to support it. If these documents were released by him, why are they nowhere to be found?

Iran is just claiming that the Russians have a report on it. That's not really something you should put much faith in, because it's the same as "a friend of my cousins moms brother totally has proof of ghosts being real!"
>>
>>16031108
Does it upset you that the name Moon Moon has been applied to you?
Does it upset you that this is how others on /x/ see you?

I imagine that you came here thinking you would be seen as a hero, a champion for justice shining a light on the truth that the disinfoshills are trying to keep hidden. It explains your little breakdown and constant attempts at reinforcing the idea that moon moon is a tulpa, despite everyone being able to see your posts and the clear link between you and the name in the archive.
>>
>>16031125
>>Disinfo forces a meme.
>>You must be Moon Moon if you take issue with how It's tulpaforced. You mad bro? Yeah, you mad.

Nah, I think pointing out how Moon Moon is a tulpa has thrown a wrench in how you intended to use the name. Seems your posterior perturbation is also why you can't help but gloat about stalking an anonymous poster and are still trying to derail the thread.

>>16031119
Search for Snowden documents PDF. Also, there's been some freaky shit between the US and Russia over this:

http://www.eutimes.net/2013/01/russia-orders-obama-tell-world-about-aliens-or-we-will/
www.cnn.com/2013/02/15/world/europe/russia-meteor-shower/index.html
>>
File: ChilboltonandAreciboreply.jpg (624KB, 950x750px) Image search: [Google]
ChilboltonandAreciboreply.jpg
624KB, 950x750px
Someone mentions forced-memes and right on cue . . .
>>
>>16031181
A meme designed to prevent the discussion of extra-terrestrials on one of the most popular of anonymous forums. Quite brilliant.
>>
>>16031198
>thinking any thought goes into shitposting beyond "hurr durr i troll u"
>>
>>16025832
I think there is two groups of aliens, one side that is evil and dont give a fuck about anything and just want death, control and destruction and is responsible for all wars and racial disputes in the world,

and the other side is good and supporting BRICS nations, Putin and Russia and does respect a very strict galactic policy with Non-influence (you might wanna research Galactic Federation of Light).

If we keep to our own planet and our own business, we are totally up to our own destiny, But since this evil cabal have been in our world for too long its hard for lets say "the good side aliens" to just stand by and observe, but thats what the codec says. At least with direct interfering that we can understand. They have been helping though but in silence, like helping with Fukushima clean up, neutralizing dangerous and cancerous nano-technology in vaccines etc etc.
>>
>>16026268
please do share.
>>
Ive looked into many theories pertaining to "aliens". Have read about everything from greys in acute detail to broad ridiculous claims of "Little green men". Is there life in the universe? You would be stupid to deny it. Is there intelligent life in the universe? I believe so. Tbh, I dont usually appeal to authority on this, but the disclosure project named quite a few reputable sources. I honestly think there are beings called "aliens". Do I think they are here? Probably. No way to tell for sure, unless mass revealed somehow. No evidence to support it. Have they been here? I would like to think so. Once again, no definitive proof they have, (or at least not that we "know" about). I think our government has been in contact with them. Do they make deals with them? Im sure they do. Anyway to profit is their game. Have they given us technology? Probable. Our(any) government would be more than willing to give w/e to gain more technology. Especially something more advance than ourselves. But there are so many scenarios to go through.

>What would we give them?
>What could they want from us?
>How could we guarantee our investment and trading?
>Etc.

Project Bluebook is a good reference, but I believe its quite old and doesn't have any real value as far as info goes. There were a few other projects as well. Yellowbook. Redbook. A couple other projects. Which went on to become used in other projects and so on and so on. But I digress.

Interdimensional beings are possible. But Idk how probable. I myself believe them real. But have a hard time convincing myself it real. But it sounds kinda new-ageish hippie shit to me. There was a document (on a conspiracy site) that talked alot about it. Has a some-what believable (if not entertaining) story.

>http://educate-yourself.org/cn/zetainfo16sep05.shtml
>http://educate-yourself.org/cn/aliensarecomingprelude16apr05.shtml

Kinda old though. Anyways, we haven't found anything conclusive yet. And technically speaking,
>>
>>16031173
The poster known as Moon Moon is obvious to anyone with half a brain, trying to force the whole "hurr durr he isn't real just a tulpa!" thing is pathetic.
>>
>>16025832
actually i don't really know.
I mean i know almost everything about the whole alien thing, i listen to c2cam since the 90s and the last years trough many other podcasts, videos and what you can find from books to online stuff but...
i don't know
>>
>>16031173
So why would Russia not just outright reveal the aliens?

Wouldn't that fuck over America if they revealed the truth that the government has been hiding all this time?
>>
>>16031216
Cont.

Technically speaking, there isnt anyway to prove the existance of another dimension. Let alone a method to test it. Only the new-age people with meditation practice is said to meet these beings, or ascended masters (if you believe) is said to have a way. Im not a fan, but I entertain the idea. Then again, most people say im a nut. I say they dont see the scenarios like I do. But, either way, if they are here, it hasn't had any major effect enough to wake the sheeple. But we do see the effects (aka technology jumps seen from 1950's-2000's) in small quantities. As far as UFO's go, Its probable that they are crafted by ET's. But I know there are going to be physics law which will change/adapt or even proved wrong. Its shown ever since newton's time, that our laws of science are only temporary till we find a new/better conclusion. Which would mean, that it is possible these crafts are manipulating technology mankind doesn't/didn't have. Its possible we have that tech now. But we wont see it for at least 20 more years. All I can say in the end, It matters if they are real. But changes nothing, as humans are kinda like a double edge sword. We need to get our shit together first. Before we can take even more steps into the space.
>>
>>16031238
They threaten with if there is any revealment they will nuke the fuck out of this world.
>>
>>16026464
B-b-but I don't want to be a shill
>>
I might be new here....so what tf is a tulpa?

>also, when did they start with image captchas?
>>
>>16031125
>I imagine that you came here thinking you would be seen as a hero

i think you are probably right about this. you'll also notice that he says this in an above comment:

>they accuse someone advocating for the veracity of a topic that faces disinfo of being a disinformation agent.

if the "topic" that you're advocating for has no data to support it or has been extensively demonstrated to be completely inaccurate, yet, you continue to start threads and make posts in other threads that attempt to force these fake theories, then, in effect, you are certainly by definition, an agent of disinformation.
>>
File: IMG21319.png (262KB, 395x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG21319.png
262KB, 395x295px
>>16025832
I've been in the alien business for 15 years. You want answers, you want to know. When you get the facts, it is completely mind changing. However, it has no use talking to others about it, they will call you crazy, paranoid, stupid, gullible. I can say here, though, that I have seen them myself. I know where the government bases are located, on top of the giant alien craft embedded in the ground, I've spied on them for hours. But they will do everything to make it look fake, and debunk it. They? They make no mistakes. There is no use in stopping them. This stuff is kept even from Presidents. Only few men know the agenda and what is really going on. It's no secret that abducts report seeing humans on the alien craft standing near them. I happen to be one of them who knows. The others are high 'non existent' officials according to the population data center. They've left me alone, but they don't know I have the pictures. But they know that nobody will believe me, so they let me. This stuff is, is not something you, and the world must know, else everything would fall apart, everything.
>>
>>16031254
So America will nuke the world if Russia reveals the truth?
>>
>>16031205
I would say this is a pretty decent article to read

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_Washington,_D.C._UFO_incident

You have a large scale sighting involving people all over the region, and air traffic controllers radar systems.

The response by the government is to give a story which was widely criticized, even the US weather bureau gave a pretty convincing rebuttal to the official explanation.

Then you have the CIA and air force (last section) responding by trying to make the public disinterested in ufos, "Following the Panel's report, Project Blue Book would rarely publicize any UFO case that it had not labeled as "solved"; unsolved cases were rarely mentioned by the Air Force."
>>
>>16031292
....more pictures please

Oh and re: everything would fall apart
c'mon, we are big boys and girls. We wear pants, drink cappuccino and are kind to large women. Existence of ET's is not a terrifying concept. Knowing you are going to a 9-5 job for the next 50 years is a terrifying concept.
>>
>>16031292
you're really believable, x files plot guy.
>>
File: CCEnki.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CCEnki.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>16031236
>>Moon Moon exists and is not a tulpa because my interpretation of reality is obviously the truth to anyone with half a brain!

Delusions of grandeur defined.

>>16031238
They've leaked a lot of information but as far as official announcements go, it really does seem like that "Meteor" strike made them forgo that route.

>>16031292
>>There's nothing you can do about this /x/, trust me, I know. We've already lost, there's no point in discussing this further.

Okay, thanks, sorry you gave up and sold-out.
>>
>>16031364
>dat pic
>Aliens use ASCII encoding
Seems legit
>>
>>16031292
Nice image from the x files.
>>
>>16031364
>I don't understand how nicknames work
>This is proof of some conspiracy perpetrated by a group of people suffering from delusions of grandeur, paranoia and a bunch of other symptoms
>>
>>16025832
>as we all know

[Citation Needed]
>>
I would like to interject for a moment and share a concept. I think that ultimately, humor is Humanities greatest trait. I hope that if there are visiting aliens, that they have a sense of humor.

We may have only scraped the surface of science, and sure we may be completely out of balance with nature. But if we made them laugh for even a moment that validates us. Makes us equal if only for a second. And that is something.
>>
File: CCChilbolton04.jpg (85KB, 425x303px) Image search: [Google]
CCChilbolton04.jpg
85KB, 425x303px
>>16031370
>>Muh appeal to personal incredulity proves it can't be anything.

Totally legit.

>>16031379
>>It's just a nickname! OMFG! Why so paranoid!

I don't know, why don't you ask your tulpa instead of trying to derail a thread with your confabulated cult delusions? Oh wait, insisting that moon moon is real means you've got an identity you can straw-man.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 768x1024px
So guys, what are you're opinions on the Aryan aliens? Lyrans, Pleiadians, etc.

Do you think they truly exist and are fighting the Reptilians? Where do they fit into all of this.
>>
>>16031406
It's hilarious how butthurt you have become over this nickname.

No matter how much you deny it we all know that you are moon moon.
>>
>>16031405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOcvmTLTtNE
>>
File: CCmilkhillstrand.jpg (148KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
CCmilkhillstrand.jpg
148KB, 500x582px
>>16031419
So, if moon moon is real, why do you have to try and sucker other posters into identifying themselves as them with your posts? You reply insisting that a poster must be mad and call that poster moon moon so that if that poster implies that they are not mad: Then you can come back with: "Oh, so you are moon moon then". So clever. Much winning.

Only a confabulated delusion would require attempting to trick anonymous posters into supporting your tulpamancy. Well done repeating yourself too: >>16031125 your moon moon complex is clearly persistent and deeply entrenched. Seek help.

>>16031411
It's hard to make a definitive claim on that when channeling is so outside of what is accepted, easily faked and possibly not being conveyed by the entities who claim to be communicating with and through people.

Despite that, I think It's highly likely that there is something real to it because it makes sense that such entities would be super-conscious and capable of such communication. Plus, you can see what fits with consistency once familiar with enough of the information available.

Either way, you can bet that there are groups of beings interested invested in our well-being and advancement. They are more subtle then to intervene directly but in simply letting us know that they are here and demonstrating non-hostile intentions, they have countered plots such as Project Blue-beam.
>>
I'm a daily lucid dreamer. I never was sure quite why it happens so often because I don't do anything special to make it happen. I have noticed small things that tip me off, things like losing my teeth, being able to float, and car brakes not working. A lot of my dreams seem overwhelmingly ordinary but I'm able to do what I want and have pretty amazing sensory detail.
>>
>>16031197
I've seen this before and I really hope this isnt a hoax. There are so many signals coming that we have heard and some that we've discarded as space noise. I hope that in my lifetime, we make contact.
>>
>>16031545
If moon moon isn't you, why are you the only one who argues about not being moon moon and about how moon moon is just a tulpa?

A normal person would just say "I'm not moon moon bro" but you spend hours arguing about how you are totally not moon moon and trying to force the idea that moon moon is just a tulpa.
>>
>>16025832
WE don't know shit. You are claiming to know this as the truth.
>>
My experience with any sort of extraterrestrial knowledge came with a conversation with an airforce pilot that was chosen as "mate" of sorts with a group of aliens that are on earth, absconded in some bunker, ill green text:

>Be me, last year; air force pilot and I converse about general air force stuff since im a civilian and like hearing about shit like that and shows pics of her in flight, jets, and cool random stuff
> after a few drinks, pilot gets comfy and starts telling me about "secret" goings on, no names, locations, just general breakdowns.
>says she was chosen for a special mission which would have her going away for long periods of time.
> the fly her out to an undisclosed location in a desert in some fuckin place
> they introduce her to a group of 6 humanoid looking figures and one take a liking to the pilot
>theyve learned our language and the one with the crush get to know the pilot intimately
>pilot says theyre here to learn about us but not interfere, at least these type of aliens
>her higher ups like that one of'em has chosen her and tell her to persue a relationship
>they tell her that there are millions of different species, some intelligent, some not. some good, some bad.
>when asked if they were to initiate contact with the word, she said they wouldn't, as that would figuratively blow the millions of mind of staunch religious fanatics and cause chaos

TL:DR: air force jet pilot is chosen to a clandestine alien bang-a-thon and that some intelligent species of life are here for observation.
I usually come at any information of this nature with an open mind like Art Bell or George Nooray from Coast to Coast, you never know what might be true.
>>
>>16025882
Kek
>>
File: yaca.jpg (14KB, 284x144px) Image search: [Google]
yaca.jpg
14KB, 284x144px
>>16025832
Both, as it happens! Various world governments, most notably the Con, have made deals with a variety of alien forces including The Grays, the Greens, JHVH-1 and even the Deros (I don't know if you'd call them alien or not,) which involve policies about limited interference. All of which are 100% unenforceable and entirely ignored. The people on top fall into two categories, the ignorant and naive who actually think these policies protect them in any way and the slightly less but still ignorant and naive who foolishly think they're going to successfully "sell out" the rest of humanity for their own benefit. In the end, both will get ruptured, OR WORSE. (Yes, the Yacatisma!)
>>
>>16025832
>it appears they don't influence human affairs very much

D'awww, you're adorable
>>
File: CCbirdscript.jpg (55KB, 353x400px) Image search: [Google]
CCbirdscript.jpg
55KB, 353x400px
>>16031601
First of all, I wonder how you can claim to be so certain based on posting style alone that moon moon is a single poster.
More importantly an identity assigned to a poster is not representative of that person.

Also, you're ignoring the point that calling other posters moon moon every day would only be necessary if someone wanted to used the name to create a straw-man argument.

It's used not to fairly and conclusively debunk claims but to force existing marginalizing conceptions onto posters identified as moon moon. Pejorative claims made against such posters are made not based on actual behaviors or characteristics of that poster: Instead being stock-in-trade negative connotations intended to discredit anyone presenting or advocating for suppressed information.

Thus, it is indeed a form of tulpa-mancy, since a poster or posters could not be made to fit the tinfoil wrapping: An identity fitting this has been created and the rejection of that identity throws this off so bad that they have to stop and continue to try and force it.

>>16031858
Charles Hall's testimony corroborates this and Snowden's leaks as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYIb5wRwlZI
>>
>>16031236

Maybe he's mind controlling you so only you can see his trip aura? Explains why nobody but you can see some moon guy posting in threads.
:^)
>>
>>16031935
It's easy to be certain that moon moon is one poster, and that poster is you.

The stuff you post, the style of posting, the images used are all indicators of who you are.
Not to mention your use of buzzwords, arguments that just call out fallacies, and many other obvious traits.

>: An identity fitting this has been created
And this is the argument you always use, even though it is blatantly wrong.
The identity wasn't created and then given a name.
You have a demonstrably easy to identify identity, and a name was given to you and that identity you post with.
You created the identity, it was given a name.

You can argue that people are trying to force this identity, but when it can be linked to post after post in the archive that shows the same identity your argument falls apart.
>>
>>16026782

THEN HE LOOKED RIGHT THROUGH ME

WITH SOMNIFEROUS ALMOND EEEEEYES
>>
File: CCvortices.jpg (142KB, 570x472px) Image search: [Google]
CCvortices.jpg
142KB, 570x472px
>>16031998
While you completely ignore the point that an online identity is not the same as a person. Especially one that you assign and insists exists like a megalomaniac, revealing much about how determined you are to maintain your delusion.

Furthermore, we can be certain that the identity was indeed invented for a poster by third parties because It's based on every worn-out straw-man argument invoked against those deemed tinfoil enthusiast for decades.

On top of that It's already been pointed out how the moon moon tulpa is used and why yet the effort to force the identity onto an anonymous poster doesn't stop. Demonstrating that It's an integral part of attempts to discredit other posters without engaging with solid information on a fair and unbiased basis.
>>
File: pure-gold.jpg (30KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
pure-gold.jpg
30KB, 390x470px
>>16025832
>So as we all know, advanced aliens exist and are visiting Earth regularly
You started with the wrong foot, OP
>>
>>16032211
>we can be certain that the identity was indeed invented for a poster
If that was true I wouldn't be able to go through the archive and link to all those posts clearly showing on distinct personality and identity.

Do you want a new nickname? Is that it?
>>
>>16031998

Oh your that guy who's paranoid about this moon man out to get you. Look buddy I hate to break it to you but he doesn't really exist. You should get off the internet for a while you're cracking up.
>>
>>16031292
Mulder pls
>>
File: publishedlifemagazine1957.jpg (30KB, 666x462px) Image search: [Google]
publishedlifemagazine1957.jpg
30KB, 666x462px
>>16032253
So, in response you claim that the archive proves you right and magically makes an online identity you've assigned the same as a person.

Along with another gambit intended to trick a poster into affiliating themselves with the identity you created if they respond to an offer to be assigned a different identity . . .

You're really reaching here, O' vexed self-appointed king of /x/.
>>
>>16031292
fuck off, you crazy, paranoid, stupid, gullible fucker
>>
>>16031292
>1998 ginger convention.jpg
>>
>>16025832
Your asking me whether or not aliens influence the world secretly? That's like asking me if the Illuminati exist, I can't say for sure nor can anyone really.
>>
>>16032427
But you're "Lucifer."
>>
>>16032427
toggaf
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.