[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy fucking shit /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 20150414.jpg (361KB, 1530x1980px) Image search: [Google]
20150414.jpg
361KB, 1530x1980px
/x/ i am spooked as fuck.
excuse my shitty drawing, as i do not have a cell phone(let alone a camera phone) to validate this. i figured drawing it from memory while it's fresh would suffice.

/@39.0114647,-122.5419044,445m/data=!3m1!1e3

was hiking up here north of where i live today, around 2pm. just got home. trekking down to this little pond? small lake? look at shoreline, see this fucking thing crouched over at the water. i was definitely making noise, as i wasn't expecting much to spook. but this was maybe 50-75 yards from me. im not a good judge of distance. it snapped its head around lightning fast and stared at me, unmoving. i climbed back up the semi-steep hill backwards keeping my eyes on this fuckin thing. sprinted back to my car after getting back to the top. i have been talking my fiance's ear off about it for a few hours and she's convinced i saw some naked hobo taking a bath. that wasnt no gotdamn hobo. sunken in lifeless eyes, pale pasty flesh, no hair, emaciated, maybe elongated arms? i got a pretty solid look at it from a distance and i have hawk vision 20/20. this fuckin thing has me spooked as shit, /x/. not really lookin for help identifying, just figured you guys would appreciate it and maybe make me feel not so crazy.
>>
Yeah, yeah, nice roleplay. 3/10
>>
File: bathtime.jpg (15KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
bathtime.jpg
15KB, 189x267px
I bet it was a homeless gnome.
>>
yeah im not into those roleplay 2spoopy innawoods posts myself. i've read tons of them and sure they're scary, but i mean shit they're not real and theres so much dialogue in them sometimes its just cringeworthy. idk though man maybe i just saw a naked dude and i was just freakin out.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 310x310px
>>16022333
> mfw

That's OPs crack whore mom in the alley
>>
>>16022333
This thread is still better than 90% of the other ones out there. Its alright OP, most people on this board have never really been in the woods.
>>
>>16022333
shit OP could have been a hairless bear?
get some ppl together. Get some guns. go back and look for foot prints or sign.
take photos.
>>
>>16025841
Thanks man. I don't really care if ppl think it's pasta, i have no friends up here, and I lurk /x/ regularly. Figured this would be the place to find comfort. Obviously, I'm very realistic. This just creeped me out hardcore.

>>16025968
No bears right here tho, man. Cougars, sure, but idk it looked like a dude, just pale as fuck. No hair. Idk but I havent gone outside at night yet. Just freaked out its so close to my house. Haven't told my boss about it don't want him to think I'm crazy. Fiance doesn't wanna hear about it anymore.
>>
>>16025968>>16025968
i have no one up here, definitely not going alone. I mean I saw this thing in broad daylight just chilling there. I'm probably over thinking it like my mind tends to do. I gotta just believe it was just some bum taking a bath.

Idk I mean I have some big knives, and a sweet sword. I am getting a phone soon. Fiance is tired of me not having one, helping me get one. I haven't had a cell phone since I was 19. Apparently the one she wants me to get is the new Samsung note 4.
>>
>>16026278
jesus fuck man get a fucking gun.
ur in america home of the second amendment

say to ur boss u saw somebody up there. a bum taking a bath. ur worried he might be stealing things peeping or doing some other dodgy thing.
investigate.
>>
You should have went towards it. Who's to say it was gonna hurt you?
>>
maybe it's a skinwalker?
did you hear any odd noises or screaming in the area? did something draw you there or did you go of your own accord?

tell us more op
>>
>>16026358
I have been wanting to get an sks or a 22lr Of some sort. I'm not whipped, but my fiance doesn't like guns. That wouldn't stop me, just hinder me.

Lol hey boss I'm goin bum-hunting.

>>16026369
Idk man just the way it snapped it's head right around at me. That alone freaked me out with my shit type footing and i just couldn't look away. It didn't break it's gaze at me either. Idk why I keep saying "it". I'm sure it must have been a guy. But fuck if i don't remember very clearly just how disturbing it looked.
>>
>>16026387
Idk if i believe in skinwalkers. It may be a coincidence that i've been reading alot of those skinwalkers copy pastas lately. No screams or noises, no odors that really stood out. not abnormally quiet, but very still. I just wanted to check this pond out. I saw it on Google maps, saw that it was close and decided to go. As soon as I noticed it, it whipped it's head around at me. I froze for a second, and then crawled backwards back up the slope, keeping my eyes on it. It never moved.

Idk man it was just eerie. Obviously I felt/still feel paranoid about it all. I just was looking for some support here. Maybe someone from Northern cali who's seen anything similar.
>>
>>16026420
yeah man. just say "boss u wanna get some guys together n help check out where hes camped out?" do it OP

even if it is just a bum camping out there isn't that illegal?

get the damn gun OP. and get a phone. even a shitty old brick of a thing.
>>
File: I won't hurt you.jpg (4KB, 93x209px) Image search: [Google]
I won't hurt you.jpg
4KB, 93x209px
Thar be Gifters in these here woods.
>>
>>16026438
well im getting a phone in a couple days. a new samsung. with a camera. idk if i'll go back there though.

yeah but bums up here are intense. idk if you checked those coords, but its not too far from civ.

its just strange up here. a lot quieter and creepier at night than where i used to live and what if i go back there, no bums, that fuckin thing ambushes me, or i get stalked by a cougar.
>>
>>16026461
yeah just looking at it.
not that rough. i was thinking thick trees n shit.
any caves up that way?
if ur concerned call the cops n say u saw some naked bum havin a wank. and they can go have a look lol
>>
>>16026476
not too rough, no. no caves that i know of. maybe though. lol that would be funny. but idk something about it just doesn't make sense. if it was a bum, why camp all the way up there? yeah there's water, but what kind of trek into the city to get food scraps would that be? when's the last time you saw a self-sufficient bum hunting/trapping. i dont know what to fuckin think.
>>
>>16026496
yeah fuck that. get a gun. go check it out urself.

get sks. :)
>>
>>16022333
OP I have seen the same exact thing several times in my life. I honestly have no fucking clue what it is but almost every time I saw it was in the woods. Done some research and apparently this type of figure or creature is an ancient human fear, dating back close to the beginning of recorded history. Some type of entity/demon or something in religions and cultures around the world.
>>
>>16026563
Where do you live?
I live up by Clearlake, CA. Spent alot of time up here as a kid. never been afraid of the dark, but up here, idk it's just strange.

I am the kind of person to think rationally/critically.

But the fear I felt when it looked at me just reminded me of that feeling you get when you wake up from a nightmare, like holy shit is this real or what.
>>
>>16026586
Western Pennsylvania so we have plenty of dark spoopy woods around here. One of the times that I saw it was with two friends and was oddly enough in a populated residential area in Pittsburgh down in what you would call a "cut" which is just a small wooded area usually that goes to one of the rivers and is surrounded by towns and boroughs.
>>
>>16026586
Spooped the shit out of me and my friends. Every time I've seen it I feel like it's not real, at least not like some lost species or anything like that. Just plain creepy
>>
File: skinwalker-ranch-embed.jpg (99KB, 619x320px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker-ranch-embed.jpg
99KB, 619x320px
>>16026435
> sees a skinwalker
> doesn't believe they're real

We can't help you on here...
>>
>>16022333
>pale
>spooky eyes
>long arms

run-of-the-mill babby's first monster rrrr

nice try kid
>>
>>16026673
ikr
I'm trying to chalk it up to my overactive imagination
>>
>>16026650
How can I be sure it was a skinwalker though
>>
>>16026689
Well, it's not a hobo...
>>
>>16026689
Apparently every fucking thing is a skin walker
>>
>>16026714
>>16026723
Well I got the balls to talk to someone about it today. A client of mine today who's house I was working on happened to be native american (pomo). After finishing work on his house I casually asked him if he knew about any cougar sightings in the area (he lives on this side of the lake with me). He said he's heard of sightings, sure, but he said something along the lines of: "Oh yeah there's mountain lions out here, but those are the least of your worries."
I asked why and he said there are always things out there that are worse than what you think is the worst.

So I said oh ok, like what?

He says:"evil lingering spirits and creatures that don't want to be what they are."

I say:"what, like demons?(Didn't wanna say skinwalker) ghosts?"

He goes "yeah something like that, anyway thanks for coming out blah blah blah"
like he didn't wanna talk about it or something.
>>
le ebin dober debon sighting :D
>>
>>16026459
>That be gifters...
>Gifters

FML its GRIFTER you dick head... spell it correct
>>
>>16022333
>sunken in lifeless eyes
>no hair
so Bruce Willis?
>emaciated
so not Bruce Willis.
>>
>>16022333
Did it look like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMtAXsKaOcE
>>
>>16031700
I hate you so much.
that's exactly what it looked like. Is that video real or has it been debunked?
>>
>>16031700
That is still one of my absolute favorites!
>>
>>16026563
Can you give me links to the websites you've been looking at for this?
>>
>>16026420
22lr? You fucking kidding me?!? If you're gonna buy a firearm make sure whatever you shoot stays down for christs sake. 30.06 or a freaking .308 will ruin the day on anything creeping about with the intent to devour your soul and use your flesh as a puppet. Work doubles if you have to.
>>
File: 1409568596367.png (74KB, 1116x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1409568596367.png
74KB, 1116x1268px
>>16032086
You're not the only one who claimed to have seen these malevolent entities encountered in the Americas. That slender, ghoulish shape is a common description of their appearance. A lot of the more "plausible" /x/ spinblopper creepypasta describes that form, see the story I've uploaded with this post.

The best mythological match from American folklore is the Wendigo. The description of the Wendigo from Ojibwe myth is not some giant furfag deer/wolf monster with red glowig eyes. It is the exact creatur that you claim you saw.

From Wookiepedia: The Wendigo is part of the traditional belief systems of various Buffalo people in the northern United States and Canada, most notably the Ojibwe and Saulteaux, the Cree, the Naskapi, and the Innu people.[4] Although descriptions varied somewhat, common to all these cultures was the conception of Wendigos as malevolent, cannibalistic, supernatural beings (manitous) of great spiritual power.[5] They were strongly associated with the winter, the north, and coldness, as well as with famine and starvation.[6] Basil Johnston, an Ojibwe teacher and scholar from Ontario, gives one description of how wendigos were viewed:[7]

The Wendigo was gaunt to the point of
emaciation, its desiccated skin pulled tautly over its bones. With its bones pushing out against its skin, its complexion the ash gray of death, and its eyes pushed back deep into their sockets, the Wendigo looked like a gaunt skeleton recently disinterred from the grave. What lips it had were tattered and bloody [....] Unclean and suffering from suppurations of the flesh, the Wendigo gave off a strange and eerie odor of decay and decomposition, of death and corruption.

On another note, the Wendigo from Indian myth is told to have the ability to mimic human voices to lure their victims and have limited shapeshifting powahs.
>>
>>16026278
Might seem irrelevant, but avoid Samsung. Get an HTC device if you have a choice. I switched to Android recently from iOS and couldn't be happier with my current phone.
That said, maybe you should go back for prints in the daytime? It would certainly help your case if you tried to ID it or could prove it was there to your fiancee.
>>
>>16022333
Gayyyyyyyy
>>
File: The_Rake.jpg (54KB, 471x622px) Image search: [Google]
The_Rake.jpg
54KB, 471x622px
>>16022333
> inb4 "rake isnt real faggot"

I know the rake isnt real and im not implying it is the rake obviously, just saying that this pic kinda looks like OPs, what with the sunken eyes, pale skin, hell even the spine and headshape. Just wondering, aside from the claws and gore depicted, was this what it looked like?
>>
Well mine isn't a bald naked dude but an old woman that was walking in the middle of the street and she stopped and looked at me.
>>
>>16034135
3spoopy5me
>>
>>16034545
i want to see her again but i would be terrified i did. At first i though it was an old neighbor that was walking with his dog but then it turned its head slowly and started looking at me so i knew something was wrong.

Maybe i'll get a picture of "it" someday since i found it while i was in my car looking for something next to my house
>>
>>16033514
idk whatever
>>16033643
that's some creepy shit. how can this be real. i mean the description is exactly like what i saw
>>16033770
the deed is done, unfortunately, i dont care what kind of phone i have. dont really want/need one anyway.
>>16033843
thank you
>>16033854
yeah, that's pretty much it right there. without the claws and blood
>>
>>16034705
I read something similar here a couple of month ago
Like an old woman looking human, except for her face which looked kinda odd ?
>>
>>16035186
Well i don't have good sight and i didn't used glasses so i couldn't really see its face, but the fact that it never stopped looking at me (until i finally got inside the house) and it looked like an old lady with a night gown (wich remind me of La llorona stories and leyends like that) gave me the chills.
>>
File: 1420175961463.gif (466KB, 480x436px) Image search: [Google]
1420175961463.gif
466KB, 480x436px
here, have this. from a previous story on here that you reminded me of.
>>
>>16022333
Did it make any noise that you could hear?
>>
>>16036511
I hate you. That is going to give me nightmares. I can imagine it chasing me in such a manner if i had provoked it.>>16036678
No noises that stood out to me. No odors. The surface of the pond was still as though it hadn't touched or agitated the water. I wish I could say I smelled something or that I heard something, but it just didn't happen that way. Idk I just can't seem to believe what I saw. I hope someone here believes me, my fiance doesn't really respond when I talk about it with her and I worry she thinks I'm insane lol
>>
File: 1427311308551.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1427311308551.png
98KB, 400x400px
>>16036511
As I'm lying in bed on my phone at 3:30... I didn't want sleep much anyway.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.