[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freemason Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 32

File: masonicgold.gif (9KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
masonicgold.gif
9KB, 400x240px
The qualifications to join a lodge vary from one jurisdiction to another, but some basic qualifications are common to all regular Masonic lodges:

You must believe in a Supreme Being.

You must be joining of your own free will.

Don’t let your dad, uncle, neighbor, or friend pressure you into joining. Join because you want to.

You must be a man.

You must be free-born.

The term “free-born” is a holdover from the days when slavery, indentured servitude, and bonding were common. It means that a man must be his own master, and not be bound to another man. That’s not a problem these days, but the language is retained because of its antiquity and a desire to retain the heritage of the fraternity.

You must be of lawful age. Depending on the Grand Lodge, this can be anywhere from 18 to 25.

You must come recommended by at least two existing Freemasons from the lodge you’re petitioning.

Masonry doesn’t care about your worldly wealth or social position. Both the bank’s president and the bank’s janitor can apply for membership, and they’re considered equally qualified.

You’ll be asked other important questions down the road, before you’re allowed to join a lodge:

Are you unbiased by friends and uninfluenced by any mercenary motives? Don’t apply for membership if you think you’ll be using your membership card to get out of a speeding ticket or to network for your business.

Do you have a favorable opinion of Freemasonry? You should have a desire for knowledge and a sincere wish to be of service to mankind. If you’re merely curious about what goes on behind locked doors, just read the rest of this book.

Do you agree to follow the rules? Nothing especially scary here. Health clubs and city parks have the same requirement.

Why aren't you a Freemason?
>>
How many Freemasons does it take to change a light bulb?
>>
>>16020921
It's a craft secret.
>>
>>16020921

It's a craft secret.
>>
>>16020921
That's a SECRET of the CRAFT
>>
File: 1426359212189.png (58KB, 339x484px) Image search: [Google]
1426359212189.png
58KB, 339x484px
>>16020925
>>16020927
>>
File: DR.PAVEL I'M MTF.png (708KB, 680x1448px) Image search: [Google]
DR.PAVEL I'M MTF.png
708KB, 680x1448px
>>16020865
>>Why aren't you a Freemason?
refer to pic
>>
>>16020946
dont get it please stop baneposting it gives me a headache
>>
File: 1428466534706.jpg (8KB, 260x243px) Image search: [Google]
1428466534706.jpg
8KB, 260x243px
>>16020948
nothing personnel kid
>>
Freemasons are too segregated , white in one lodge and black in the other, female have they're own counterpart .
>>
>>16020960
I heard that was a problem. But people do feel more comfortable with people of their own ethnicity...there are lodges with pure english or scottish or irish...but i don't see it bad it's not like you cannot go to another lodge, i imagine you can...its come a long way.
>>
>>16020987
If i was an extraterrestrial from the future where would i go to join?
>>
File: 1429051913483.jpg (97KB, 649x650px) Image search: [Google]
1429051913483.jpg
97KB, 649x650px
>>16021024
Your local branch of the masonic lodge
>>
>>16021060
isn't that why they were set up?
>>
>>16021460
33 sure seems like a lot of ranks for the dingy only men who live in those places
>>
File: lupin_jigen028.jpg (12KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
lupin_jigen028.jpg
12KB, 533x400px
>>16020865
>Freemasonry

It's A Gay Club, Right?
>>
>>16020865
>Why aren't you a Freemason?
I plan to eventually.

Still trying to recover from a bunch of horrible stuff while surrounded by even more chaos. I don't think i'd make the best first impression right now. But maybe i'm overthinking it.
>>
>>16021481
I heard they were made by some crazy old cooks who actually expected some alien type person or a person from the future to join the ranks.
>>
I heard once in a while some people play a practical joke by hypnotizing a potential candidate and pointing them in that direction.
>>
>>16021526
The guitarist in Tenacious D
>>
Another rumor i heard i dont believe because its metaphysical...but the origin of freemasonry in america revolves around a doctor who experimented with the partical elementary deposit upon the sedimentary block. That old hag supposedly controls a minion of foot soldiers...some crazy old cook told me he was the guy who taught the guy. Boy do they hate eachother. According to him and his delinear regressions.
>>
>>16020865
>You must be a man

Why that ridiculous rule?
>>
Here you go, ask me some shit before I have to leave in about 15 minutes. I've been a Master Mason and a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite in the Southern Jurisdiction for 12 years now. I have actually been a Freemason for 15 years, I just took my time to progress through the Blue Lodge degree work. I wanted to test the waters. I ended up doing really well and became a C Certificate Lecturer for about 3 years. I'm involved in other Orders, but since this is about Freemasonry and I doubt there are many genuine active dues paid members on this thread right this moment, here's your chance to get some things straight.
>>
File: 1428512327784.jpg (64KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1428512327784.jpg
64KB, 541x541px
>>16021638
To encourage women to do something else
>>
File: 1429054701103.jpg (13KB, 236x202px) Image search: [Google]
1429054701103.jpg
13KB, 236x202px
>>16021655
Are rocks living creatures
>>
File: masonic_demonism.gif (85KB, 318x345px) Image search: [Google]
masonic_demonism.gif
85KB, 318x345px
>>16020865
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
I used to really dislike Freemasonry because I thought it was part of the New World Order. Now I don't really think so. I know a whole bunch of people who still think the Masons are hiding something and shill on boards like this one. Pretty much not true at all. I cringe to think how I might have appeared. I still wouldn't want to be part of it, mostly because the initiation sounds eerie.
>>
>>16020865

I've no desire to be one.
>>
>>16021672
You didn't finish your 93 93/93 my Brother.
>>
File: hammer-and-sickle.jpg (10KB, 255x250px) Image search: [Google]
hammer-and-sickle.jpg
10KB, 255x250px
>>16021655
Do you know Communism is/was a Masonic project?
>>
>>16021665
If you are referring to Ashlar, I would have to say...yes.
>>
>>16021682
Oh quite right.

>Love is the law, love under will.
>>
>>16021692
That symbol represents the union of Mars and Saturn
>>
>>16021655
Is it worth joining? I live in California and there's a registered lodge in my city.
>>
>>16021692
Marx's Father was a Freemason, but according to most sources, there is neither a yes or no when it comes to Karl himself. However, in documentation, he is not associated with Freemasonry at all.
>>
>>16021655
Have you been to the House of the Temple in DC?

Lectured there at all?
>>
>>16021704
If you are seriously curious, you are probably already a Mason in your heart. Go to the Lodge and ask the secretary if you may Petition for Degrees.
>>
>>16021709
No, but I know a lot of the people around that area.

A C Certificate Lecturer is when you know all of the esoteric work involving the categorical lectures (both questions and answers) for all 3 Blue Lodge Degrees. And by knowing, I mean that you have ti memorized, word for word, and every year you have to demonstrate that you can do this without missing a single solitary word, in order to retain your authority to teach others the lecture. This is part of the entire system and how you advance to the next degree. You must be proficient in the "answers" to advance, and if you want to hold an office in the Lodge, you must also learn the Masters Degree Lecture answers. Most Freemasons do not do these things. They just stop there.
>>
>>16021732
>They just stop there.

As in after attaining the Master Mason degree? 3rd one if I remember correctly
>>
>>16021746
Most Freemasons do not become Certificate Lecturers and most do not memorize the Masters Degree Lecture. Yes, the third one.
>>
>>16021753
Ok, I have to go. Have a good night.
>>
I am asian so I have no chance at all right?
>>
>>16021758
Have a good one.
>>
>>16021638
They have other orders for women. The sexes really are very different spiritually so it makes sense they do different work.
>>
>>16021773

There are a lot of Asian Freemasons in the States. There is no discrimination against race. If you get blackballed, it's something to do with how your committee came back on your character (or someone in the lodge has a personal problem with you joining).

Let me change that. There is a thing about African-Americans having the Prince Hall Lodges, but for the most part, all States are now integrated or presently changing the Masonic Statutes to lessen the segregated aspect of their lodges.

>>16021789

The Order of the Eastern Star is predominantly women, but a Freemason has to be present at all meetings. The degree work is a little different, but it's beautiful.

Co-Masonry is a clandestine institution and is not recognized by any regular lodges or affiliations.
>>
>>16020865
>just read the rest of this book
Okay. Literature please. I don't lurk this board enough to know this crap and my prof was talking about this shit last week. I want to know.
>>
>>16021655
what was the file that got deleted?
>>
>>16021917
What are you asking? Read what book?
>>
>>16021931
I don't know. It was in the OP post "If you’re merely curious about what goes on behind locked doors, just read the rest of this book."

I'm interested. So I'd like 'the book'.
>>
>>16020921
Eight.

One to change the bulb, and seven Past Masters sitting in the East to say, "That's not how we USED to change a lightbulb..."

>>16020960
Blacks and whites are welcome in any Lodge, but in reality more blacks prefer to join Prince Hall to be around their own people.
Similar to the specialty lodges in England.

>>16021746
Well the 3rd is the highest degree. The rest are just appendant.

>>16021638
There weren't women stonemasons.
>>
Masons are for rich boys.
>>
>>16022009
I like money
>>
File: elsax.jpg (171KB, 591x653px) Image search: [Google]
elsax.jpg
171KB, 591x653px
>>16022058
As do I, anon. As do I.
>>
>>16020865
I don't believe in a supreme being, and I don't see how anyone could. Dead before I left the ground, I guess.

I don't necessarily NOT believe in God, I just don't believe he is an entity, but rather an idea/ideology formed by those who believe in a higher being.

When you thank God or other religious figure, you aren't thanking a higher being, you're thanking happenstance in your favor or the good will of other people. God doesn't exist how most think he/it exists, it's merely an idea.
>>
>>16022058
>>
File: Melchizedek.jpg (250KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Melchizedek.jpg
250KB, 1280x800px
>>16020865

>this entire thread

You know nothing.

Blue Lodge please...
>>
I've read this thread through and I feel like I've learned nothing about them. Thanks for the troll thread though 4chan. Always good to know 4chan's erect member is always throbbing.at the thought of slamming you.
>>
>>16022110
"Blue" Lodge still contains the highest degree.

Sidenote: Why in the fuck did i have to select soup for captcha?
>>
>>16022129

these are nothing but RPers and people who are in the blue lodge (first 3 degrees) and think they know all there is to know about masonry, and that all the secrets have been divulged to them

they are ignorant fools, purposely fed lies and misdirected in attempt to keep the unworthy from ascending the degrees.

let them babble, and find the truth yourself otherwise you are only as good as the bait you take from someone smarter than yourself.
>>
File: tiandihui.jpg (38KB, 330x118px) Image search: [Google]
tiandihui.jpg
38KB, 330x118px
>>16022110
>Banned by the Chinese Communist Party
>accepted by the Taiwanese Government
>You tell me what's wrong with this picture.

>I was taught to be cautious...my brother.
>>
File: Westoe%20sc%201[1].jpg (86KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
Westoe%20sc%201[1].jpg
86KB, 500x307px
>>16022142
>blue lodge
Pic related.
>and that all the secrets have been divulged to them
You know that the third specifically says that the genuine secrets have NOT been divulged, right?

>>16022144
Pretty big in Hong Kong too.
>>
>>16022142
>let them babble, and find the truth yourself otherwise you are only...

Blah blah blah. I'm looking at this from the perspective of somebody looking to expand my horizons. I want more people in my life. I want to network. I want to move forward. For all I know, you people are a collection of bigots because secrets are so fucking cool to you lot and you know what, while you're really good at hyping up an old secret society, I don't want to get involved with people that might be assholes for all I know. No. If I was smart, I'd join a pilates class, meet woman and network with people who aren't crazy.
>>
>>16022175
Hong Kong too, yes.

Hong is a big word in the lexicon of the secret society, since it is in the name. The famous leader of the Taiping Movement could have used this to his advantage, but he didn't. His name was Hong Xiuquan. Even as a failed civil servant he was able to bullshit his way into the history books, so who knows what he would have done with the backing of the Hungmun.
>>
/x/ - Not knowing shit about the masons and still believing in 100+ year old conspiracies about them
>>
the only thing not required to be a mason?

actual masonry.
>>
>>16022395
Unless you join the Operatives, then that's how you get tested for each degree.

But otherwise yea, you're forgetting that it's called Antient Free and Accepted Speculative Masonry.
>>
To be honest I like learning the ancient mysteries from the books I have better than joining Freemasonry. I don't see Jesus/Immanuel the Christ as Lumiel/Lucifer even though since Jesus said he's the bright and morning star you could perhaps technically call him "Lucifer" but he's not the Lucifer that some if not most Freemasons think he is IMO.

>pic related, some Luciferian Freemasons actually think that's the true identity of Jesus Christ hence the wine and bread

I've also read about it in other books.

So for me, I don't consider myself Christian, due to the robotic ways of worship and the lack of knowledge in Chruchianity. I have Christ's teachings as my core belief and I follow Jesus and recognize biblical symbolism. I through experiences and learning have grown in Christ Consciousness and I don't simply believe by blind faith but know for certain that he is the true way, truth, and life, and my way to living with God forever. I feel as though the ancient mysteries I've read in Masonic literature has really helped me grow in my spirituality, see more truth in reality, and there's many things I like about the craft. I just don't want to risk joining a fraternity where the higher ups are on the left hand path wanting to rebel against God. I feel as though a lot of the secrets of God and spirituality shouldn't be hidden from the dumbed down mass but should be taught to wake more people up. I don't want to associate with those who may have or interact with demons and I believe the part of the occult that's on the right hand path isn't bad at all. In a way one could say what Jesus taught is a part of the good side of the occult and I hate how that term has been demonized just like many other things. The pentagram is found within sacred geometry and is in my opinion a symbol of God that has been corrupted. Satan likes to take that which he learned from God, and turn it into his own and deceive many. Another symbol that has been corrupted is the rainbow.
>>
File: Bonhoffer.jpg (28KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
Bonhoffer.jpg
28KB, 403x403px
>>16022689
Good post.

God bless you.
>>
>>16020865
Why must I be a man??
>>
>>16022701
To defeat the Huns.

>>16022689
>though since Jesus said he's the bright and morning star you could perhaps technically call him "Lucifer" but he's not the Lucifer that some if not most Freemasons think he is IMO.
Given that he's not mentioned in any Masonic degree, only alluded to in a commentary book, I'd say it's safe to say that the Jesus comparison is correct, and the goat/snake/winged thing image you posted isn't.

But thank you for being correct about the pentagram and stuff.
>>
It's unfortunate that Freemasonry has a dark image portrayed upon it. Wherever you see Masonic clothing it always looks main-stream satanic and there's always that dark main-stream occult imagery on it. The symbols of the craft are beautiful and are being corrupted into a more satanist look fueling the disgusting conspiracy which you guys deny. I can't help but be seemingly proved time and time again that those who actually know the Christ and the Father will not join Freemasonry no matter how beautiful it is because of these strange ways of working. Would I be a fool to say that it could be possible to achieve better enlightenment working with Christ the Light of Life and the Father while reading books which contain the secrets of all that is? When I pray my Father delivers, and either God or Christ have shown me great things and have allowed me to see with perceptions that many will never understand. The true Christ is the true way, and there is no need to join those who have been proven to do bad works in secret for the stolen knowledge of God held within.

If Freemasonry didn't have the shady side to it and I was proven it would be safe to join in the eyes of the supreme God I would make it my life goal but it's too damn bad there's so much strange things about it and left-hand path activity.
>>
>>16022713
>If Freemasonry didn't have the shady side to it and I was proven it would be safe to join in the eyes of the supreme God
Easily could, but you sound like too much of a zealot to join.
>>
>>16022725
>Easily could,

Not that anon, but if it's easy could you please prove it?
>>
>>16022749
Sure, what are your exact qualms? It's easier to address points than going general which may miss what you want to know.
>>
>>16022725
>Easily could
Elaborate

I know anyone of any religious/spiritual point of view can join, and that in regards to the rights of the freedom to choose members can obviously worship any God, but also choose which path in this world of duality they live in whether they want to walk down the left hand path, the right, or the middle. Does God not seem strict for others to follow his ways? I may seem like too much of a zealot but I seek the "what is" of reality and have questioned my faith and what I know and have "walked outside the fence" of the Good Shepard "wearing the armor of God" amongst the "wolves" going into different religious and spiritual points of view, gathering what I've found to be truth and connecting it all back seeing that indeed Christ's teachings are true and link with some things and thus expanded my Christ consciousness for I "walked" with him seeing through his eyes and learned what he wants me to see in order to stay on the right path of that which is good and to always know what is good and what appears to be good.

There's also some things written in the incomplete bible (since books were taken out) which also makes me stray away from the Craft. I really respect aspects of the craft though and if you could try and make things clear for me to the point where if I will, the Holy Spirit gives me the green light to get initiated then I would greatly consider.
>>
>>16022770
>but also choose which path in this world of duality they live in whether they want to walk down the left hand path, the right, or the middle.
Que? Also, you say duality, but offer three choices...

>There's also some things written in the incomplete bible (since books were taken out) which also makes me stray away from the Craft.
Such as?

And it's less of a "green light, you're totally encouraged to do this", and more of something not proscribed.
I also didn't mean to sound condescending when I said zealot, just that if you're too rigid in your own beliefs, you probably won't get much out of it.
>>
>>16020865

Why are you? You could just as easily have joined the Jesuits or have been an academic/independent alchemist.

The Beaver and the Bee are more prestigious builders than the Masons.
>>
>>16022760
Is T.G.A.O.T.U Jesus Christ or not?
>>
>>16022792
If you're a Christian, then yes. Great Architect/Geometrician/Commander/Overseer/etc is just a placeholder name for the individual members belief, since religion (and politics) is not to be discussed in the lodge.
>>
>>16022804
Thank you and God bless you.
>>
Why are the Freemasons boys only?
Do trans men count for the purposes of joining?
>>
>>16022864
Because there were no women stonemasons.
And no, trannies don't count, since members have to be of able body and MIND.
>>
File: God and Man.png (5KB, 476x435px) Image search: [Google]
God and Man.png
5KB, 476x435px
>>16022777
>Que? Also, you say duality, but offer three choices...

The right hand path of good, of light.

The middle path of both good and evil, the gray of many shades, light that may become darkness, or darkness that may become light.

The left path of evil, of darkness.

God is gray, unrelated to the picture his true color would be gray. Though he knows good and evil which is why he is gray, he only does good, and his way literally is the existence of good. Through Christ I shall break free from this world of duality where the yin & yang spins black and white, and be sinless where my yin & yang shall only be a rotation of white, the black shall be gone.

Those who choose the gray path are either lost, or have went from one path into the sea of knowledge to gather what will be revealed to them as the truth or as self value in rebellion.

I can type about duality more after.
>>
>>16022777
>Such as?
I don't wanna sound ignorant and I can already see where I once saw a message as this, now I see it more clearly as that. Just gonna see.

2 Corinthians 11:14 "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."
>Archangel Lumiel/Lucifer also "associated with Jesus" in parts of the craft

2 Corinthians 4:4 "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of the m which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is in the image of God, should shine unto them."

John 12:25-26 "He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour."

Probably because so much leaked technology and sinful knowledge leading to sex and violence has been taught to us by fallen angels from what I've read in the pillars of tubal-cain.

Isaiah 5:20 "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

Jeremiah 8
>https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah+8&version=KJV

John 18:20 - Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing.

Colossians 2:8 - Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

James 5:12 - But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

etc
>>
>>16022867
That seems stupid and unreasonable.
>>
>>16022777
>if you're too rigid in your own beliefs, you probably won't get much out of it.
>in your own beliefs

I don't believe in my own beliefs, but the what is.
God is truth, he is the what is and is good. Not saying that from a blind Christian point of view, I am not one.
>>
File: 20.png (2MB, 1518x1125px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
2MB, 1518x1125px
When I once said to people that on my journey through the gray path that I in a way "held Christ's hand while going down the valley of death" what I now realize is that anyone who properly puts on the armor of God can safely leave the shepherds fence and explore the unknown. To "walk with Jesus" to, "follow him" means to leave the comfort zone of the bible (not disregard the teachings held within your mind) and the comfort of staying with the sheep who are just beginning to learn the basics and explore the unknown usually via church. There is nothing to fear in gaining knowledge if you use the teachings of Christ as your foundation which in other words also means to put on the armor of God. It is all symbolic, nothing can pluck you out of the father's hand. Once you explore other "religious" teachings and if you want, even learn about the total opposite of the new testament teachings which allows you to better know your enemy, you, seeing through the eyes of Christ via Christ consciousness will now be able to understand with better awareness what Jesus Christ sees making you realize the true world you live in more in-depth. You must see with your third eye.
>>
>>16022889
In a way I always understood this but I was using different terms to describe something not yet fully understood. One of the main goals in life is to perfect yourself within using Christ consciousness, being able to see how he sees, which, when living your life is literally "walking with Christ." You are following him, becoming like him. He is the truth of life. His light must be understood as knowledge, for the mind starts off in darkness, and is lost. A lack of knowledge is a dangerous thing and those who hide in the church and stay ignorant to other teachings because "Jesus is right and, that's it." will never truly realize why Christ's teachings are right. For example, some Christians are too afraid to read the Qur'an because "that's dangerous" and "I might get deceived and convert to Islam!" but when you have Christ's teachings as your foundation (wearing the armor of God) you will literally never be able to be deceived because Christ's teachings are literally the light of life. Exploring other things isn't "testing God" but having true faith (which will convert from blind faith to realization) is what is needed to not be afraid of some how ending up thinking false things about Christ. Once again, nothing can pluck you out of your Fathers hand, meaning no knowledge that isn't of Jesus's which came from the Father (the supreme God) will surpass the knowledge of God/Jesus.
>>
>>16022889
I think to myself once again as I have typed in the past that we are all born in the gray, in the middle, and only after we grow into the age of knowing can we decide which path we choose, who will be our master, which hand we grab. Why fear being deceived by other religions? Test them, go forth with the armor of God which is the light (knowledge) of Christ and see for yourself which will bring you to higher levels of Christ consciousness as you are proven time and time again that the teachings of Christ are true. There is a risk of getting lost and deceived if you do not know how to properly "wear" the "armor" of God so until you are ready for the journey down the rabbit hole, or, "the valley of the shadow of death" do not leave the fence as his sheep. Go back to the teachings which as stated should be your foundation and once you have your greater awakening you will know that you are ready. To have this smaller Christ-consciousness awakening you must observe that which is outside the fence. You do not at first leave the fence, but look at the outside world from within the fence.
>>
>>16022889
Also we are what we eat, and drink, and eating the bread "his flesh" of Jesus and drinking the wine "his blood" is once again symbolic to become like him. To eat and drink is to spiritually eat of his knowledge. This can be compare to Adam and Eve who "ate" (gained dualistic gnosis which is good and evil) of the "tree" which means a being aka gained sinful knowledge from the "serpent" To counter what Adam and Eve "ate" since our minds are now open, we now must "eat" from Jesus Christ's knowledge which is to "eat" learn from his "bread" knowledge and drink to have the sacred vibrations which is our thoughts within our living waters (living blood now because we are "drinking" Christ's "blood" which is to convert to his being) become more pure and whole. We will never be able to remove sin from ourselves while we are still here in the flesh life, but we can perfect ourselves to become more righteous through transforming ourselves to Christ-consciousness.
>>
>>16022872
I get that, but just calling it duality seemed funny to me.
By your wording, God is certainly grey, because good and evil are matters of perspective, and God is everything. The saying, "What is good for the spider is chaos to the fly" applies there.
So i guess Freemasonry encourages that, in the pavement lecture, where it basically explains the above, but one should pursue the good for what is relative to their society, but at the same time accepting the bad, as you cannot avoid having bad happen to you. Further, that without bad, you cannot have good, and without good, you cannot have bad. One defines the other.

>>16022874
>Archangel Lumiel/Lucifer also "associated with Jesus" in parts of the craft
Not so much in the Craft itself, but people like Pike have used the reference in their commentaries.

The rest of that is probably best answered by saying that Freemasonry encourages each member to pursue their religion to the utmost of their abilities. To be true to themselves and God, and fear not if they are just and true.

>>16022879
Why? It's a society based in history, so it follows those rules. No one who was maimed/lame can join, and no one who is a half-wit or mentally disturbed can either.

>>16022880
Then you might be okay for it? Sounds more like something you'd have to work out yourself, sorry bro.
>>
>>16022889
To understand the transformation of water within you must learn about sacred geometry which is the mathematical formula of this universe (the world of matter) then you can learn about sacred vibrations which alter the geometric shapes of water. Thought is vibration and different words have been proven to alter the geometric shapes of water. Positive words such as hope love faith care etc when said at a water drop under a microscope have changed the shape of the water but bad words distort the shape. To understand this concept more you can look at a snow flake up close. One of the secrets of snow is that each snow flake that is falling holds it's own unique geometric shape so in a way, the building blocks of the universe are literally falling to the ground. So anyway back to the water. With the words of Christ, the living water, you from knowing his words are transforming/converting your blood of sin to a more purer state (getting closer to home so to speak) by the very thoughts within your mind. You, instead of the pharasees who appear clean on the outside but are filthy within, are instead becoming clean within, quite literally and on a spiritual level allowing your flesh brain to also improve towards God's will. Spiritual knowledge benifits the spirit, and the flesh.
>>
>>16022889
Through this transformation you can learn to connect with the creative spirit which is all around us all the time by walking in the spirit, living in love and being one with nature instead of above it (though man does have authority over the Earth due to our dominion). Unforunitly due to our sin and the majority not "knowing" we abuse our Earth all the creatures living in it. I can talk to you about how I've interacted with nature in great ways and how the creative spirit/God has also used nature to communicate with me. I can get right beside animals that run away from the common human because they can not only sense that I am in Christ-Conciousness but feel my love when I project it towards them which is something you can learn in time. I can probably type forever so I'll end it here saying that this is only the tip of the iceberg.
>>
>>16022792

It's implied that's jeebus, but the reality is it's lucifer. That's the big secret, masons are satanists.
>>
If God tells us the truth which is the way of life, and we with limitless thought can question it, we can alter it and develop it in an infinite amount of ways making his truth become our corrupt interpretation. God could have indeed tried to teach man properly explaining things right to the end but with limitlessness knowing both good and evil we can always question good which is what God teaches and come up with our own conclusions based upon our lack of understanding. Yes the more you know the more you can understand God but at the exact same time the more you know the more you can question God and get lost in limitlessness.
>>
>>16022910
There is the limitless heights of good knowledge then there is the bottles pit of bad knowledge and while we're here in this reality, in a way in the middle we have access to both. Good and bad together distorts and corrupts truth and we get to choose to either have our "yin and yang" fully good or fully black. To remove duality in one way, or the other. Remove the white in the yin and yang and replace it with black and you have hell. Remove the black and replace it with white and you have no sin and Heaven.
>>
>>16022910
One must be careful to not forget the way. Remember the great path of the way of life through symbolism and any sort of creative key words and don't believe that you will forget. Know that the core truth is a part of you, always within you just as all that is, is, and keep it close. Remember with a limitless mind you can as stated above question pure absolute truth which came from the good. As long as the mind has duality gnosis it will always eventually corrupt the truth. Truth always comes from good, while lies from bad. The white in the yin is always truth, the black lies, but when the two mix in this world of duality the result is darkness which appears to be light.
>>
File: J.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
J.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
The 50/50 could be seen as 0/50
There are two options making it a 50/50 but
Truth is only in good, the right 50 while death is on the left 50. The left 50 is not equal to the right, for the right is 100, the absolute. 0 leads you backwards going negative forever. This is just for moments that seem to have you in a 50/50.

You could say in general we begin at 0 and can either travel positive or negative. Hmm what could make a negative number appear to be light? Numbers which are closer to 0 but could a lie not take a negative number such as -30 and make it appear as +? Those who are not living in higher positives may not be able to see the negative.
>>
>>16022919
A +30 for example can only be deceived by a smaller negative to bring it's digit down but a -30 can only be healed by a higher positive number such as +50.

A negative number can only turn back to positive with a higher positive number.

A positive number can only be lowered closer to negative by a lower negative number since it is closer to positive.

High positive numbers can easily see high negative numbers, so negative numbers closer to positive number must be used to lower the higher positive

This is all in regards to limitless good and limitless bad and bad which appears to be good to lower positive numbers.

You can also say a symbol always start off at 0, it's what you put into it, what it reminds you of that determines whether or not the symbol to you is good or bad. It is sad to see a mainstream way of thinking take a perfectly good symbol and make people think it's instantly bad. There is also mainstream stereotyping in inversion though inverting things is a very good and easy way to remember the negatives of something which a symbol being put back up right would mean.

Just an of the top of my head comparison still not fully built but guess what obviously an idea cannot be fully complete within limitlessness you can always build and add on to the idea forever. Your idea, or even comparing to train of thought can either be closer to good, or bad but as long as we have sin it cannot in the world of the flesh be only good or only evil. Only in Heaven can something be only good and in hell can something be only bad.

One more thing to add, just like a symbol you could apply it to words.
>>
>>16022909
Well, Lucifer = Jesus. But again, that's only if you're Christian. Great Architect is just a place holder name in the Craft degrees.
>>
>>16020921
>Freemasons does it take to change
>Freemasons change????
>change????
>>
File: IMG_8843.jpg (152KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8843.jpg
152KB, 500x465px
The pentagram has been corrupted just like the rainbow. The pentagram is God's symbol seen throughout nature and used in sacred geometry. The rainbow is seen as a symbol for God's promise to never flood the Earth again and the rainbow is around his throne.

Now in today's corrupt world of the great forgetting people just assume the pentagram must mean Satan and all this evil garbage and people when they see the rainbow right away think about homosexuality.

In it's true more God given meaning you could indeed as a good symbol take the pentagram, put the circle around it, eye in the middle of the star then surround the circle with the rainbow. The pentagram is yet another sacred symbol for creation, creator, as the light with the rainbow around His throne. This doesn't at all have to be satanic nor refer to any creation trying to be the one true supreme God. This symbol doesn't have to have anything to do with Lumiel/Lucifer/Satan and it may be so that as I thought before, the adversary will use what he learned from God and call it his own to fool people into thinking he is God, the Father of Jesus or to make people believe he is Jesus.

But still, strange how certain geometric symbolism seems to apparently be successfully used to summon demons and other entities which disprove of God/Jesus/Heaven. There's still too much unknown about why a shape such as the pentagram or hexagram can be used for dark magic/ritual. There could be good and bad to every symbol and perhaps the way you use them through will and intent can create bad exploits for opening portals for summoning. There is only one God, he created the good and the bad. He makes it rain on the righteous and the wicked. You can use some forms of creation for good or for bad just like how you can see a symbol as good, bad, or both. Or still both but choosing one, only both because you know what others make it mean.
>>
File: IMG_8839.jpg (95KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8839.jpg
95KB, 500x591px
>>16022939
This is a CD I'm holding. I typed all this on my iPhone and I have plenty more and can produce plenty more. What's on my computer and my old notes are old knowledge that I have a much better understanding of now and will in the future. I come up with enlightening things all the time and there's a difference between being tricked, and embracing a concept which may contain lies due to its brilliance. It makes one think and expands the mind.

>>16022889
>>16022893
>>16022894
>>16022895
>>16022898
>>16022900

>>16022910
>>16022911
>>16022913

>>16022919
>>16022922
>>
>>16022952
For the mainstream scared Churchianity Christian who is too afraid to explore outside of the fence of the good shepherd I say to you, "There's a difference between being tricked, and embracing a concept which may contain lies due to its brilliance. It makes one think and expands the mind." You of scared and blind faith not able to understand the greater picture do you not know that with Immanuel's teachings as your foundation and with the Holy Spirit within that you will not go astray but expand in your knowledge and consciousness? There is a difference between the blind sheep, which then sheep holds a more degrading meaning, and those who can truly see and hear, making the term sheep merely mean follower. Oh you blind, do you not know that indeed Immanuel's teachings are for within which makes it a form of the occult which you insult? There is the good in the occult, and the bad. It is to see that which is hidden, to learn spiritual truth of the reality you live in, and it is sad that the term occult has been "demonized" yet you can indeed say Christ's teachings are of the right hand path in the occult.
>>
>>16022952
"Greater things and more ye shall do (unless you think it's a part of the occult which must mean it's all bad)" Christians fail to deliver people because they run away from what Christ wants us to know. They think using the spiritual power within is a bad thing and instead of using the brain God gave them, they act like babies who need support from God every time instead of doing things on their own. They want everything handed to them yet they themselves can heal not only themselves but the sick, connect with the creative spirit and alter the elements within nature and themselves, and pretty well do what the disciples did casting out demons etc. Immanuel is the key to enlightenment on the right hand path and unfortunately anything that cannot be seen with the two eyes is considered bad and any spiritual ability "magic" yet being able to do that which you cannot see with your two eyes, but your third is exactly what not only the Christos did, but his disciples as well for they knew the mysteries. The human body is largely made up of water and when one know how to alter their vibrations since this world of matter has been created using sacred geometry, they can change the elements within allowing them to self heal and change their state of mind in a more positive way.
>>
>>16022952
Being able to expand your spiritual energy further from your body and using sacred vibrations within is how one can intertwine with another persons energy and heal. One must be in Christ consciousness, being connected to the creative spirit walking in all the things which Immanuel taught. Living in the spirit, letting go of the ego, walking in love and humbleness. Indeed when one is at a higher level of consciousness in the beginning stages they at first must believe, to create effect. When the great teacher told us to have faith to move mountains, he was teaching us how to break our primitive limitations to expand our mind to our greater potential. Once one has mastered their abilities and is well past the faith stage, faith will no longer be blind faith, but absolute truth without question.
When Immanuel told Peter to come, and walk on the water towards him, it was through his faith that he was able to do so, but once he doubted his inner ability and switched his mindset back to his more primitive state, he sunk into the water. This is a great example of how one, at first through faith and practice, can allow themselves to finally see, and awake, to the fact that they can do great things that we've all been programmed to believe cannot be, thus giving them a higher level of consciousness allowing them to break that limitation of blind unassured faith making their spiritual ability to manipulate the elements a reality within, and without. To yourself, and onto others.
>>
>>16022893
There's a part in here I must have typed too quick it doesn't even make sense but u know what I actually meant to say oops.
>>
>>16023020
Once again, nothing can pluck you out of your Fathers hand, meaning no knowledge of this world will surpass the knowledge of God/Jesus.
>>
>>16023022
Their knowledge goes beyond the bible, beyond the church, into the unknown. We have access to it. Christ consciousness.
>>
The amount of deluded christian conspiracy theorists on this board is enough to make it listed on right wing watch list.
>>
>>16022879
Mental defects with artificial meat tubes attached to their pelvis are not actual men. You can't change chromosomes, hun.
>>
>>16023033
>33 confirms for Canaanite shenanigans
>>
>>16020865
So in the begining god fragmnted himself and thru time remerged some fragments do you know what anceint soul fragments are within your body?
>>
>>16020865
True story. I live in California. And I have access to a once walled off hallway that rumor has it goes underground directly below a Masonic lodge and other various parts of town. Should I do it /x/?
>>
>>16021638
"Modern" freemasonry was born about 300 years ago when rules like that were not only ok but normal. Freemasonry is full of tradition so it's very hard to change things.

Especially in this case as the 'have to be a man' thing is written into rituals that have been preformed millions of times for hundreds of years, to change it would be a huge thing that would require the majority of grand lodges to change their minds at the same time. This is very unlikely because each grand lodge is independent and a lot of grand lodges are in areas or countries where women rights isn't a mainstream topic or concern.

If one grand lodge lets women join, there is a good chance the other lodges won't recognize it so they would only be masons in their jurisdiction and not allow to visit lodges in other jurisdictions. The fear of not being recognized by other lodges is was stops major changes to freemasonry.
>>
>>16023081
Where in Cali? I live there too. I'm interested.
>>
>>16023081
Hells yea, document it too. Lodges love adding things like that to their history, and they may have forgotten about it.
>>
>>16020865
>2015
>Still think that reality is based on hierarchy

Dude just, just stahp. Youre better than this
>>
File: lolrusrs.jpg (28KB, 801x534px) Image search: [Google]
lolrusrs.jpg
28KB, 801x534px
>>16020865
>2015
>Still believe in Creator Gods
There is no such thing as the creator of the Universe, the Universe has always existed and goes through cycles of birth and death just like everything else in nature.
>>
>>16023138
So what began/begat that?
>>
File: lols.jpg (9KB, 180x225px) Image search: [Google]
lols.jpg
9KB, 180x225px
>>16023138
>1999+6
>being this much of a heathen
>>
>>16023144
Nothing did. It takes less energy for existence itself to have already existed then for a third party to make existence exist especially since existence itself is a self sustaining whole and does not require maintenance like other created things do.
>>
>>16023144
Besides the only way we can know of God is through science or scientific reasoning, we can claim that God is a violent war monger that mass murders through great floods or is a hypocrite and tells people not to kill with a ten commandments yet then tells the Israelites to murder other humans but those are just fairy tales, their claim to existing in truth is only as logical as their belief is which is not logical. I could make up a fairy tale and say that the highest divinity in the Universe is a pink pony and say that the reason it is true is because I believe it is true and it would have just as much validity. So if we are to make claims about God it would have to be in the context of our reason, God would be the highest divinity in the Universe and if he wasnt the highest divinity in the Universe there would be no point in worshipping him even if he was the creator, if the creator could be proved to be violent than non violent people would be higher divinities than he is. To understand anything it needs to be through the lens of direct experience aka science and what direct experience tells us is that the highest order of humans are the most loving and the most compassionate therefore if there is a highest order of divnity in the Universe besides man it would have to be a being that is more loving and compassionate than humans and you cant be a loving and compassionate judgmental murderer. For God to exist he would have to be understood in human terms and if he couldnt be understood in human terms we couldnt say anything about him which would make his existence unknowable and irrelevant. So IF God exists he must be loving. Now the point I am trying to make I suppose is that there can be a God but he need not be a Creator being even though that is what Christianity pre supposes.
>>
>>16023144
The Jain call the Tirthankars God but they dont believe in the Universe being created which is closer to the real understanding of God, that God is the highest divinity and that the true God cant be the Creator God because if he were than he created violence which would make him a demon not a God. Its more logical to say that the Universe goes through cycles of creation and destruction on its accord than to say it is created.
>>
>>16023156
This is essentially the same thought process of a Christian.
>>
>>16023167
And with Jainism/Buddhism enlightened beings are merely beings who teach others how to become like them and that is what is called God , the highest divinity of the Universe which has grasped infinity by purifying their Consciousness. God is a teacher but NOT a creator.
>>
>>16023164

I believe that "God" is all that is. God exist within all things.
>>
>>16023110
Bay Area.
>>16023116
Cool. If I do it I will videotape it. Hope nothing eats me alive.
>>
>>16023183
Too far. I live in SD.
>>
>>16020865
What if you are not sure if there is a supreme being but there might be one out there?
Agnostic here, I think based on simple logic of chance, there is very much possibility of supernatural forces and being existing, especially a supreme deity or being, but I don't entirely believe.
>>
>>16021917
>>16021931
>>16021944

looks like OP stole from here
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/the-requirements-to-join-a-freemason-lodge.html

you can download the book free from here, only the slow download is free
http://novafile.com/ekf7wu6wa3e0

https://onlybooks.org/freemasons-for-dummies-2nd-edition-12297
>>
>>16023207
Some lodges will allow it [agnosticism]. Officially that wouldn't be recommended, though.

>>16023210
Cheers, been looking for a digital copy.
>>
>>16023210
After 100 replies, finally someone found out. You niggas are slow as fuck
>>
>>16023207
You can't get become a Freemason if you don't believe in a Supreme Being. That's it.
>>
I'm more interested in drawing from the actual work of Hermes Trismegistus for my practice.

Masons are cool, though.
>>
>>16020865
I'm always wanted to be a freemason, but I'm a woman, so I had to bury that dream.
meh
i should switch to being a man or something.
>>
>>16023270
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Co-Freemasonry
>>
>>16023241
The "actual" work of Hermes is unknown. There are only speculations, and the main body of knowledge comes from a presumed translation of the Emerald Tablet that came around at the Platonic School in Florence, possibly from some refugee byzantine scholars. Just study hermetism with a grain of salt; arguably there are a lot of resources out and while you're at it mix in some neoplatonism.

>>16023270
Depending on the country you are from, there are a lot of Orients (Irregulars) which accept masons - in no way inferior societies other than the recognition issue. You can also try some templar orders which take women; or of course, the Order of the Eastern Star which is basically what you are looking for.
>>
>>16023284
which accept women* sorry.
>>
>>16023270
OES, White Shrines of Jerusalem, Order of Amaranth, Job's Daughters, Rainbow Girls. All just to name a few which women can join.

Or like >>16023284 says, Templar in some jurisdictions have Affiliatae, which makes you a member of the Preceptory with voting rights and can sit in on business, but not the ceremonies.

>>16023284
>in no way inferior
Well... I don't want to disparage them, but they do erase some important landmarks just for the sake of "equality."
>>
>>16023277
hmm.
I'll have to see if I can find one of those lodges then.
There are several mason lodges of which I'm aware pretty close to me, but I've never done much investigating.
>>16023284
oh, I see! thank you.
I know about Order of the Eastern Star; what I've read made it seem inferior, but maybe that was the bias of the author.
I live in Southern California, so there should be plenty of options for me, right?
>>16023288
thanks for the clues, I get to looking.

Can you guys share with me some of your thoughts on those groups compared to the traditional free masons? I'd like a 4channers opinion
>>
>>16023288
>Well...
You're right, I agree about that part. I was telling it as for a women, that it should not discourage her the fact that they are irregular, as long as she can join in and experience some things.

It's interesting to point out though that while regular masonry has it's well known network, the irregulars are doing all sort of schemes on the side that are hard to follow.
>>
File: 1427154166341.jpg (27KB, 262x288px) Image search: [Google]
1427154166341.jpg
27KB, 262x288px
>>16023270
I have a masonic group I serve pretty often at work. They have brought up ways to recruit women. So I would say you are pretty safe to try to join (If you are in the north-eastern US and possibly elsewhere). They were masons of the scottish rite, if that distinction makes any difference to you.
>>
>>16023291

Listen, I recommended, as well as >>16023288
has, some circles for which you as a woman are eligible.

Now to answer sincerely to your question, these organizations (especially OES) are made aside from the drama so that mason's wives have a place to feel important and be on par with their husbands and what not. OES in particular is not with too much food for thought, as most persons there use it a social club. On the other hand, masonry in general tends to be that, so it only depends on the individual to see and learn for his own self, and move towards like-minded people.

The organizations certainly harbor a lot of valuable persons, I can tell you that - no matter the denomination; and have a lot of things to give as food for thought.
>>
>>16023291
Obviously can't condone the co- or women only GLs. But for a woman wanting largely the same experience in ritual work, then they're worth checking out.
Of course they do really miss some of the point, compared to the orders which have been specifically made to admit women, such as Amaranth.

>>16023294
That's really one of the things i see as the big downsides for it. You lose that whole network, and Regular members by and large are set apart from them.
If you really are that fussed to go through the floorwork, go for it. But my fiance has always contented herself with reading my rituals *totally* unbeknownst to me, and taking part at the meetings after the doors are opened. Even writing lectures to present.
But that's just her, so i wouldn't say it's for everyone.
>>
>>16023207
I know a mason who chose nature as his supreme being, works fine.
>>
>>16023296
AAR doesn't mean a whole lot in America, since it's so common and so watered down. Not unlike American beer.
>>
>>16023270

Just join the Daughters of the Nile.
>>
was Leonardo Da Vinci a mason
>>
>>16023487
Probably not. He's been accused of being so, but there just wasn't anything at the time which would indicate yes.
100 years later and he might have been.
>>
>>16023487
He worked as an engineer on cathedrals so he probably worked with masons.

He was also a sculptor so he was probably telling masons what to do and how to do it better.

There is no evidence that he was a mason and probably wouldn't waste his time with a trade when he was an engineer, sculptor, architect, painter, inventor ect.

Being such a great painter, architect and scientist, he probably had access to occult/hidden knowledge or aliens gave it to him or he was bitten by a radioactive spider and became spiderman.
>>
>>16021703

No it doesn't - it means the union of farmworkers and industrial workers.
>>
File: Ape.gif (2MB, 350x259px) Image search: [Google]
Ape.gif
2MB, 350x259px
>>16023706
>symbols can't have multiple meanings!
>>
>>16023317
>>16023215
>>16023223
Sigh. Problem for me is I can only believe if I experience supernatural presences of the presence of some Supreme Being. My world is extremely atheist, literally most possible spooky happenings to me can be explained by scientific means.
>>
>>16023797
>literally most

holy shit that's one bold claim

care to provide proof?
>>
>>16023797
No one is asking you too, bro.
>>
>>16023806
>>16023817
You guys misunderstood me because I didn't write it correctly. I meant most of the spooki stuff that happened to me. Eg, sleep paralysis when I have sleep deprivation or terrible sleeping cycles.
>>
>>16023851
Basically I want to know. Is there any way to find or experience a supreme being or god other than just making myself believe in it? It's impossible for me to believe things that aren't scientifically or logically proven or experienced by me.
>>
>>16023858
Only two ways I can think of. One is for the Almighty to deign it, and the other is to call him yourself by dialing .45
Sorry hombre. Life is rarely that simple.
>>
>>16023871
No need to be a cunt I'm looking for real responses.
>>
>>16023884
Sorry, didn't mean that to sound dickish, just pointing out how there's only two real options.
>>
>>16023858
>Is there any way to find or experience a supreme being or god other than just making myself believe in it?

No.

If there was religion and spirituality would be a hell of a lot simpler and lot less pretentious.
>>
>>16022689
Satan worshipers think he's god. Shocking. Shocking, i say. And they rely on the NIV to prove it.
>>
>>16023858
It is with that attitude; you have to prove yourself right by not believing in anything.

Same with anything. If you say you suck at jigsaw puzzles, you will have a hard time doing jigsaw puzzles, and give up on them.
>>
>>16022689
You just took this picture from the Satanism and Luciferianism thread. Nobody in there even talked about it.

Your posts are shitty and your shits all retarded.
>>
>>16024019
Fuck, so I really have to just believe in stuff. Ok it's starting to sound silly now tbh, but I can understand it.
>>
>>16024051
Well I'm not absolute yet, like I said earlier, I think there might possibly be something out there. I'm not absolutely disbelieving of a supreme being/s either. Simply undecided but leaning towards atheism.

(still pray to god sometimes)
>>
>>16024069
You can believe anything you want to believe. With or without seeing it. With or without tangible evidence. With or without mathematical or scientific proofs.

You are a free will moral agent with a sovereign will.
>>
>>16020865
what does freemasonry gives you ? do you "learn" more ?
>>
>>16024096
A sense of acceptance, love, meaning and purpose.

Not a satisfying one, but a counterfeit one. Still, very powerful.
>>
>>16024096
If you make the effort, yes. Philosophy mostly, because that's the easiest, but history, new science, and the liberal arts and sciences.
>>
>>16024119
a sort of second family then ?
Also you didn't answer me: will I learn more. I don't want to know what I just want to know if It gives you knowledge.
>>
>>16024135
I see.
>>
>>16023178

I believe in everything that exists too.

What extra does god add to these things that makes you believe they are more than just things?
>>
>>16024150
believing in "god" isn't the same thing as believing into a "supreme entity". It's similar but it's not the same at all.
>>
>>16024084
Yeah I get all that. Still having a problem getting my head around it. As I am a massive absolutist and realist.
>>16024051
Can you explain more of what you mean? Also how do I do the reverse? Make myself believe in God? I kind of understand, if you want to believe, you can believe. Which I found kind of useful (wanting to feel the vigour of worshipping allah or worship the old Chinese gods out of tradition), but I feel so silly doing it.
>>
>>16024189
Wouldn't materialist/physicalist be a more accurate depiction of your beliefs than realist?
>>
>You must come recommended by at least two existing Freemasons from the lodge you’re petitioning.

I don't know any
>>
>>16024208
Go to one of their charity events or something, you'll invariably find masons there and probably get offered to join if you are sincere.
>>
>>16024208
That's the rule which is most shrugged off.
Yes, it says two members who have known you for two years, but in reality that's just not practical.
If you go through a Grand Lodge, they'll rubberstamp it themselves.
>>
>>16024136
Yes, a brotherhood of like minded individuals.

You should always be learning more, every day, whether or not you join a fraternal order. As a christian, I have a fundamental prejudice against the masons, who at their highest level, do in fact worship if not lucifer, then Baphomet.
>>
>>16024150
God makes it possible for anything to exist.

You take everything that exists, and deny that they all came from God.
>>
>>16024274
>As a christian, I have a fundamental prejudice against the masons, who at their highest level, do in fact worship if not lucifer, then Baphomet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxil_hoax

>spreading 100+ year old lies
>2015
>>
>>16024203
Well, I don't know the definitions too well. But I'm into things being real, and absolute.
>>
>>16024189
They've done some fascinating studies on this. They will get 10 year old kids to self select whether or not they like puzzles.

The kids that like puzzles say they are good at solving puzzles.

Then they go prove it.

The other group says they do not like puzzles, and are not good at them, and then intentionally are not good at the puzzles, quitting in frustration.

Because human beings are incapable of believing something they know to be false.

You do not believe one thing, right now, that you know to be false.

They then had the children switch beliefs, and state the opposite to be true, and the good puzzle solvers got worse, and the bad puzzle solvers got better.

The mind is very powerful.
>>
>>16024282
My belief is not based on that, and I was unaware of that. My beliefs are based upon my own observations and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
>>
>>16024322
You're a hands on, concrete thinker. You learn by touching things.
>>
>>16024425
>My beliefs are based upon my own observations and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

So you have no factual basis whatsoever. Cool.
>>
>>16024458
So, first I was wrong because I relied upon a hoax that you introduced me to, and now I am wrong because I did not rely upon a hoax that you introduced me to.

kek

Tell me, do you consider yourself a rational person?
>>
>>16024468
You're wrong because you have no logical or rational basis. Your observations are impacted by your belief system and your cultural conditioning, namely christianity.
>>
File: 9670.jpg (64KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
9670.jpg
64KB, 600x602px
>>16024484
Highly underrated post. I think anyone who claims that the Holy Spirit talks to them is a bit crazy. Almost as crazy as the Sovereign Citizen fuckers.
>>
>>16024425
What is your prejudice based on then, if not that?
Because it certainly isn't observation of the Craft or any "highest level."
>>
I think masonry is a good education. Better than the one you get at the high school level.
>>
>>16024484
Don't feed the troll.
>>
>>16023597 was it a genius from birth or teachings unlocking genius Leonardo received; which is more logical

>>16027357 if you want your cat to live
>>
>>16027605
>was it a genius from birth or teachings unlocking genius Leonardo received; which is more logical
Both, usually. Like Tesla. He was a genius, but it took proper learning to wield it.
>>
>>16023597
Any ways for a person like me to gain access to the occult/hidden knowledge
>>
>>16029113
Yes. Seek and you shall find.
>>
My grandpa founded a Masonic chapter. He was in the marines in ww2. Definitely not part of the illuminati though
>>
>>16020946
LMAO
>>
>>16020865
I don't go in for secret societies, they are quite often the enemies of free societies.
>>
>>16020865
>masonry doesn't care about your wealth
this is false. new members pay for the upkeep of the lodges.

>don't apply for membership if you think you'll be using it to get out of speeding tickets...
also false the whole reason to join is for the powerful connections.

6/10 for your roleplaying.
>>
>>16029995
>new members pay for the upkeep of the lodges.
Duh, but $50/yr isn't much of an ask, even to a NEET.

>also false the whole reason to join is for the powerful connections.
How sad for you.
>>
How do I into illuminati?

Will joining the freemasons get me in?
>>
>>16030220
No. And we don't want people joining just for the silly hope of trying to do that.
>>
Questions!

I'm agnostic, can I join?

Seriously, I'm a young guy. If I show up and ask to join will they be rude or suspicious? It's an old man club.
>>
>>16021638
Because it's a fraternity, there are organizations related to free masonry that are for women.
>>
>>16030241
Depends on the lodge. Official position is no, but it's not unheard of for agnostics to join.
But you can feel free to go ask. It's what you're actually meant to do.
>>
>>16030257
Thanks. My older brother is tempted to join.

Can you drop out if it's not for you?
>>
>>16030262
Yea, no problem. You can just stop showing up. The almoner might after a time ask you why, just to make sure there's nothing wrong, but if you put in a letter of resignation, it'll be all official.
Of course, you can even rejoin after that if you change your mind down the track.
>>
>>16030220
>How do I into illuminati?
Why would they want you?
>>
>>16023031
Well someone's a cunt.
>>
>>16029995
Old members pay dues to, everyone pays dues.

There are even programs and funds to help poorer members out to pay their dues, in some places anyway.

>also false the whole reason to join is for the powerful connections.
Hah.
>>
>>16022874
>Lumiel/Lucifer
no, just no. is this 4th Edition shit? Gary Gygax is rolling ones in his grave.
>>
>>16024044
it's nobody's fault really. people couldn't read for centuries before Guttenburg pissed on the Catholic Church's feet. and by that point they'd mangled the holy fuck out of Jerome's Latin from Hebrew, which was in itself not that great considering he lived in the Holy Land a third of his life.

today though, there's just no good excuse.
>>
>tfw blackballed

O-old man club for faggots haha...
>>
The secret of the degrees is how many dicks you can fit in your asshole at once. 1st degree = 1 dick. You do the math...
>>
>>16032331
fagget
>>
>>16032373
eat my asshole
>>
>>16032307
Well someone's in denial.
>>
>>16032307
Is it wrong, though?
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.