[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the woods: hidden places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 19

File: 14287323326161139043364.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
14287323326161139043364.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
Alright guys, tomorrow is the day I begin my adventure. The other thread died out and was archived. Wish me luck

> story
Alright /x/ seeing how you guys like abandoned places and paranormal I decided to do something.
> April 15, 2015
Remember this date.
> what will happen?
I live in a small town near a large wooded area. There are a bunch of abandoned houses, acres full of trees, shacks, burned down houses, (this is redneck territory, there have been murders and other horrible events in this area. Other stories I heard are that there is a bomb shelter from the cold war due to people being afraid of Russians nuking). I will explore these houses, take pictures, record, even time stamp some of the places I've been.
> what's with the date?
I will post everything I got from my little adventure. I get no signal there so I will get as much as I can every day.
> will I deliver?
Most likely, I got nothing better to do and this is the only option I got to contribute to /x/
(Side note: I have school and I'm on my last year so I will be busy with school. I may deliver late, or early.)
> what if I'm murdered or dead?
Check Texas news, my sister has access to my accounts so she will update you guys on what happened and post all pictures.
>--------------------------------------------------------------
I will begin this either Friday or Saturday
This is my first time posting in this board and I find it pretty interesting. This is also the only board in which I can contribute
(If nothing good is found, I will update you guys on what happened and upload anyway)
>I will post updates in a min if anyone missed them from last thread
>>
>>16008299
> UPDATE:
One of my friends lives out in the woods, she said she might join depending on how things will go. So far outs will be only me and her.
She knows some locations and a cemetery. One thing I heard from her was that there was this hole behind her house that she saw years ago, the next day a fence was put out but there wasn't anybody nearby or any houses.
Broken down house a couple mins away, she sees a light at night but the house is so broken down it looks abandoned, she's curious to see who lives there. 6/10 she might bail out but will give me locations and let me explore her backyard (about an acre or 2).
>>
>>16008303
> UPDATE 2
everything is going smoothly, however I got good news and bad news

> BAD NEWS
Everything will be delayed till April 22.two day isn't looking like it's going to be enough. Delivery will be late.

> GOOD NEWS
I will deliver the pics from this Saturday and Sunday on Wednesday. The rest will be delivered the following Monday.
>--------------------------------------------
Everything is ready. I'll try my best to get creepy shots. I will risk some of my life but not to a point of death, (probably brake something or scars). Even if nothing good is found I'll post dead animals and bones I find on the way.
>>
I'll see you guys in a couple of days, try to keep this one alive until I deliver.
> my last word if I am kill
I really hope this inspires people to go out more and explore their surroundings. All I see is people post old creepy stuff, old content, and it gets boring. For me this adds thrill because I get to experience it
>>
>>15997886
Old thread
>>
Good luck bro, I will waiting for photos.
>>
Adventure begins now
>>
>>16009648
1st day had been interesting
Nothing to spooky but interesting
>>
Texas here. What part of Texas? Name of the town?
I'm planning on doing some hitchhiking or hoboing or whatever across the country eventually. I'd like to see some spoopy shit. It'd be cool to pass through. Maybe even find your bones if you are kill.
>>
>>16011476
The area is in between austin and Elgin.
> SECOND DAY
I begin a bit earlier than yesterday and hope for more
>>
>>16008303
>6/10 she might bail out but will give me locations and let me explore her backyard

Don't forget to lube her up first.
>>
File: 1384436532121.jpg (73KB, 453x587px) Image search: [Google]
1384436532121.jpg
73KB, 453x587px
Goodl luck OP, stay safe and ALIVE
>>
> UPDATE
today I went into the same place I went Saturday because things were getting interesting.
>Little backstory: there was a murder not long ago and the body was left in a neighborhood.
I explored the woods nearby the scene. At the beginning things were interesting. I'm tired, sweaty, and I need to resize the images because my phone takes pics over 4mb and 4chan doesn't allow it.
>I will deliver on Wednesday like i promised
I'm going into another adventure at a different place next Saturday and Sunday so keep don't give your hopes up.
>>
Keeping it alive
>>
>>16015792
Still keeping it alive till I'm done editing
>>
Standby for delivery, still fixing images because this place doesn't allow pics over 5 mb
>>
File: The begining of the adventure.jpg (4MB, 3787x2131px) Image search: [Google]
The begining of the adventure.jpg
4MB, 3787x2131px
>In the woods
This is where i began, a couple miles away from a town and unknown land. took me a while to find this place. looks like people have been here.
>>
File: cheetoputin.jpg (255KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cheetoputin.jpg
255KB, 2000x1000px
>>16008299
>>16008303
>>16008306
>>16013455

welcome to /x/, where going outside of your house is a paranormal investigation.
>>
Live dammit live
>>
>>16020027
There are more, my laptop went died so I have to wait. Needed to resize images because 4 chan only supports 4mb pictures
>>
>adventure

This "adventure" concept is shoved down kid's throats so they'll grow up doing stupid shit like OP.
>>
Meanwhile, indawoods...
>>
>>16019723
kek
>>
File: Random desk in creek.jpg (4MB, 3761x2116px) Image search: [Google]
Random desk in creek.jpg
4MB, 3761x2116px
Had to cross creek to get to other side, through out the whole walk, I found out that someone kept on putting fishing line. the fishing lines were nothing but sticks and strings.
>>
File: First sight of god-tier shelter.jpg (4MB, 2159x3839px) Image search: [Google]
First sight of god-tier shelter.jpg
4MB, 2159x3839px
At first i thought someone kept on coming here to set things up. however i found a shelter that looks like its been there for a few months.
>>
File: God-tier shelter.jpg (4MB, 4336x2439px)
God-tier shelter.jpg
4MB, 4336x2439px
seriously. its been miles and for some random shelter is out here
>>
after a couple yards I found clothing in random trees, it looks like its been here for a couple days so im wondering what the hell happened that people are running naked
>>
File: Ropes for hanging.jpg (3MB, 2690x4781px) Image search: [Google]
Ropes for hanging.jpg
3MB, 2690x4781px
At this point i started to believe that maybe there's some homeless person nearby. could be hunters but there aren't any deer where i was. could of been a trap
>>
File: jjj.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jjj.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
this thread is dildos
>>
keep us updated will be lurking tomorrow. Don't get killed
>>
>>16008299
I am doing something like this this summer, s ima bump this because i love the idea man
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 255x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 255x310px
>>16008299
>Most likely, I got nothing better to do and this is the only option I got to contribute to /x/

Get a job you low life maggot
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 640x640px
Keeping it alliiiiveeeee
>>
File: r06skeleton5lrou9.jpg (41KB, 490x608px) Image search: [Google]
r06skeleton5lrou9.jpg
41KB, 490x608px
>>16025079

eww, look at image expanded, the skelleton be peeing
>>
File: ffjkaepnpn.jpg (16KB, 394x340px) Image search: [Google]
ffjkaepnpn.jpg
16KB, 394x340px
Now we wait for the news story.
>>
>>16019723
Also(according to OP) >>16013455 >>16019511>>16020066 where people lack the ability to resize pictures in a decent amount of time.
==================
>>16010318
>>16011891
>>16013455
>>16019693
Dammit OP get your shit together....except for your most recent posts this thread's been slow and interesting as shit.
>>
>>16008299
This post is so epic, it got dubs...
>>
>>16027297
Calm down, I'm continuing this Saturday on another location. Can't be here on this place when I'm on my last year of school so I have so much work to do and I can't be here all the time, I'll give some more on Friday. I set up something up in the woods to see if someone is in there so I'm going back today. Finished so work so I have extra time
>>
Bump don't get kill op
>>
Bumpity
>>
so there is someone living in the woods,.don't know who it is and why.
>>
File: 20150416_172343.jpg (4MB, 4781x2690px) Image search: [Google]
20150416_172343.jpg
4MB, 4781x2690px
Someone literally lives in this pile of shit, i think im done here. there's someone in these woods and they probably knew i went there.
>>
File: 20150416_172338.jpg (3MB, 4516x2540px) Image search: [Google]
20150416_172338.jpg
3MB, 4516x2540px
there is so much trash everywhere, its like the inside of a rednecks house. and it stinks like shit
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 640x960px
OP is on a nature trail, acts like its creepy.

>dat sunlight
>dat fresh air
>paranormal

Normally 4chan'ers sit in a Cheeto infused tank of their own sweat. So yeah, I suppose so it kinda is weird.

Still bumping with some tits off a British thread on /b/.
>>
Goat, thanks for the pics, your thread is fine.

Ignore /b/tards like: >>16031928
>>
>>16032020
Hey man! I bumped the thread
>>
>>16021474
You dun found yourself a rape tree.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_tree
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.