[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demonology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: someshitifound.jpg (132KB, 402x400px) Image search: [Google]
someshitifound.jpg
132KB, 402x400px
Hey, I have few question regarding demons and demonology. Id like to get serious answers do I know if its worth it to dabble in this kind of stuff or not.

>Are demons even real? - other questions dont matter if answer on this one is no

>Can they materialize?

>Is it possible to summon them to do your bidding or are they going to rek your shit?

>Will they help you only for something or can you force them to do it?

>Is it difficult to perform summoning ritual and still be safe?

>How to perform summoning ritual?
>>
>>15618587
>Id like to get serious answers

Good luck and hope you can recognize a serious answer.

>Are demons even real?

Seem to be.

>Can they materialize?

No.

>Is it possible to summon them to do your bidding or are they going to rek your shit?

Yes.

>can you force them to do it?

Unlikely.

>>Is it difficult to perform summoning ritual and still be safe?

Takes a certain degree of expertise, wch takes time and effort to acquire.

Depends. Some like the Goetia:

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/goetia.htm
>>
Demon means teacher, it applies to any supernatural force that has sentience, however the beings you are referring to are the negative spiritual forces they can be found within you and others by psychonautic journeys and invocation and will appear to you in forms that your imagination allows them to take, more often then not they will be rejected aspects of yourself created through fear and its roots..

Actual demonic forces both connected and unconnected to yourself could manifest in the physical I suppose if they had the right opportunity but its doubtful that would happen its more a case that with an evocation ritual you could potential manifest a being you could see and have a kind of schizophrenic episode where by you communicate with yourself as an extension of your being incorporated in the demonic form your mind has created and your eyes are hallucinating.

Supposedly, I've had some strange experiences with invocations but its not going to be anything like you are probably imagining, famous magicians such as Solomon were reported to be able to do this but it could easily be myth. In summoning you are essentially performing an extra dimensional kidnapping of a targeted spirit, you could bring all kinds of unwanted things through for example you might end up stuck with a predatory entity that feeds off of your energy and starts causing paranormal phenomena around you as it's power grows, as "cool" as that might sound I assure you it won't be.

Depends on your power, you could ask for help or barter for it or you could utilise magic formulas, symbols and tools to torture them into compliance

Yes, you need to be able to draw nine foot summoning circles and protective circles that invoke other powers and even then it isn't safe.

With Sigil magic, offerings, prior knowledge of the spirit and rituals and great difficulty
>>
>>15618634
>In summoning you are essentially performing an extra dimensional kidnapping of a targeted spirit

No.
>>
>>15618641
He didn't say partitioning, he isn't asking, he's out right calling it to appear by the will of God, if call that a kidnapping
>>
>>15618587
Not real.
Anyone who says otherwise is just trolling you.
>>
>>15618642

Why are you explaining something that you have never experienced and clearly do not understand?

>>15618644

Someone's still afraid of the dark.
>>
Oh and OP before you even start you should look into banishments, cleanings and do some serious work on creating psychic barriers and shields.
>>
>>15618651
Someone's jealous, I gave him full answers much more useful then your own and clearly I'm not wrong.
>>
>>15618651
Quite the opposite, actually.
I went out in the darkness, and found that demons were just figments of my imagination.
You're the one who hasn't left the comfort of your night light to see for yourself that there's nothing out there.
>>
OP here,
Thank everybody for sharing their knowledge even tough your answers are coliding with each other but what are demons good for if you cant control them nor see them?
>>
>>15618657
>Someone's jealous,

Yeah, that must be it.

*rolls eyes*

>>15618658
>I went out in the darkness, and found that demons were just figments of my imagination.

I think that's common. Many never really get very far.

>what are demons good for if you cant control them nor see them?

Why do you believe this?
>>
>>15618663
Not everything has a use defined by its willingness to serve man, these are great powers to be respected, not enslaved and they aren't "good" for anything since the forces you are seeking are by definition "evil".
>>
>>15618667
>Why do you believe this?

Should have pointed to here >>15618663.
>>
>>15618668
then why people summon demons if it is no good for them? what do they get from it? I understand if someone makes pact with devil if it exists of course for money or love but why summon something that is totally useless for me?
>>
>>15618671
because from all i read in this thread everybody is saying that you can summon some spirits but they wont do you biding and you have to do a lot of preparations to not get fucked up by them so what the reason behind all of this?
>>
>>15618673
The idea is to gain something from it and as previously stated you could force compliance but for some people it's just the kick of going further into the rabbit hole and then also there are nutcases who think unbundling and unleashing these forces into the world is a good idea.
>>
>>15618673
>>>15618668
>then why people summon demons if it is no good for them?

Because they're useful.

>what do they get from it?

Depends upon the demon, obviously, but what they most appear to get is confidence.

>I understand if someone makes pact with devil if it exists of course for money or love but why summon something that is totally useless for me?

They aren't.

>>15618676
>because from all i read in this threadeverybody is saying that you can summon some spirits but they wont do you biding

That just is not true.

>you have to do a lot of preparations to not get fucked up

Yes.
>>
>>15618667
Farther than you've made it, kid. ;)
>>
>>15618680
so its actually almost useless for me as a person right? Is there then some other form of real magic that helps its users? Id like to try or learn something but im skeptic about all this spiritual things, I assume that you know your shit so id like to ask some more questions if its not bothering you
>>
>>15618692

And you so obviously have the emotional maturity to show for it, too.
>>
>>15618693
I didn't say it was useless I said its a lot of effort and you need to know what you are doing and be fully prepared. I don't pick paths for people just do some research and find whatever works for you, all "magic" requires belief a sceptic mind won't help much except for keeping you rational about experiences. Personally I find Kabbalistic systems to be superior to most others but that might not work for you so just go where your heart takes you.
>>
>>15618587
>Are demons even real? - other questions dont matter if answer on this one is no

Yes they are.

>Can they materialize?

No. They can manipulate matter and take its shape (like Steam or Smoke). But this is very unlikely to happen, unless you invoke one with the intention to show his form to you.

Both. What you need to understand is that if you want them to do things for you, they will acutally possess you. This is not something horrible since you can easily banish, if you know how. But Deamons are not fun to play with and are rather for the advanced magican. Beginners mostly start with spirits.

>Is it difficult to perform summoning ritual and still be safe?

If you follow the rituals instruction and are spiritually advanced enough, yes. This takes years of practice. You see invokations are not a hobby for 16 years old punks.

I would recommend you to join a mystic order. Though for members of lower degree Black Magick is highly forbidden.
>>
>>15618700
Indeed. I can't make you leave your nightlight, but I can offer guidance until you do.
Then you'll be able to see for yourself that its all in your imagination, if you can muster up the courage.
>>
>>15618712
>What you need to understand is that if you want them to do things for you, they will acutally possess you.

No.
>>
>>15618693

Start out with hoodoo (rootwork). You can do lots of different things, both positive and negative, with it.
>>
>>15618717
>Indeed. I can't make you leave your nightlight, but I can offer guidance until you do.

Thanks.

>Then you'll be able to see for yourself that its all in your imagination, if you can muster up the courage.

So that's how magic works. If you just keep repeating something, it will eventually be true.
>>
>>15618719
Yes.
>>
>>15618747

No, it's just not true.
>>
>>15618729
like what? I wanted something that i can start slow and steady with but still see some progress as i practice it more. I dont spend 5 years doing nothing
Same question goes to >>15618711
is there something like that?
>>
Sure is samefag up in dis bitch.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.