[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Enochian Magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 18

I've been doing research on Enochian Magick for the past two weeks. It's pretty much consumed most of my free time, i've learned the language, or at least the alphabet. But I reach out to /x/ to further my knowledge regarding it.

Any help/legitimate knowledge/resources you have would be much appreciated. I need to know how to get to a point where I can commune with an enochian entity.
>>
>>15585236
>Any help/legitimate knowledge/resources you have would be much appreciated.

Decent introduction:

http://hermetic.com/enochia/enoch-ref.html

Jones has done nice work, though his material is a bit dense and we don't always agree:

http://hermetic.com/jones/

Tyson's, Enochian Magick for Beginners, while not really for beginners, is still the best introduction available, despite it's flaws.

DuQuette's, Enochian Vison Magic, is essentially "Enochian for Dummies", but he doesn't always understand his subject.

The source material is archived, here:

http://phergoph.wordpress.com/john-dee-enochian-archival-material/

>I need to know how to get to a point where I can commune with an enochian entity.

When you're ready, they will come for you.
>>
File: Funny In Enochian.png (16KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
Funny In Enochian.png
16KB, 178x178px
>>15585236
if you pronounced the keys correctly, your inner hearing must have been opened to the real purpose of Enochian Magick.
7here are 'know' nuances. Now just enjoy all the media that is pushed by ilermunazi, for they are ALL Enochian spells, Enochian works of Magick. Absorb the hidden messages within, use it and be blessed with the riches they reveal upon to you.
7hat's it, that all there is. . .
I suggest you start at the beginning, Walt Disney's (Walt was a well-known magician) theme songs. Start with A Whole New Words, from Aladdin ( A let-in), and just go from there as you please. Congrats, you found the pot of Gold (knowledge) that was promised at the end of the Rainbow.

pic: 7hat's why it is funny! (and Jews control the world)
>>
I've heard of enochian being dangerous for beginners, with neophytes getting fried by messing with it.

What does this mean in practice?

And when are you ready to start working with it?
>>
>>15585846
>I've heard of enochian being dangerous for beginners
Sorta. You hear a lot of wild tales about it. Probably the most actually dangerous thing is that it's fucking potent, and the messages you get from the other side of the angel phone could be so overwhelming one could tend toward delusion; becoming an "astral junkie".

>with neophytes getting fried by messing with it.
Properly instructed/initiated Neophytes should have no problem with the Aethyrs closest to reality.

>And when are you ready to start working with it?
>>15585385
>When you're ready, they will come for you.
>>
>>15585846
>I've heard of enochian being dangerous for beginners, with neophytes getting fried by messing with it.
>What does this mean in practice?

The beginner can be lead astray, among other things. They can become convinced of all sorts of things, magical and otherwise, that aren't really so.

It depends. I began Enochian more-or-less while learning ceremonial work, but under the circumstances that wasn't particularly surprising. Some should develop their ceremonial and other related skills first. Some will never be ready, whether they begin practice or not.

>>15585873
>Probably the most actually dangerous thing is that it's fucking potent

Agreed.

>>
Not OP, some glossologists claim that the Enochian language is more or less a fraud.
They base this claim in their research, which concludes that the "angelic" language has similarities with the english language.
The above comes in conflict with the claims of Dee and Kelly, who had taken the thesis that the language of the Angels had similarities with the hebrew and babylon languages (if I'm not mistaken).
I'm not only Enochiana (or any other magical arts), but I'd like to dig into it after my university studies are over.
So, could the angelic language be a fraud?
>>
>>15586208
>Not OP, some glossologists claim that the Enochian language is more or less a fraud.
He's a linguist named Laycock. His book is pretty good. And a construct language isn't exactly what I'd call a fraud...Ithkuil comes to mind.

>They base this claim in their research, which concludes that the "angelic" language has similarities with the english language.
He also acknowledges that the language has some structures from Latin, German, and Hebrew.

>who had taken the thesis that the language of the Angels had similarities with the hebrew and babylon languages (if I'm not mistaken).
They only thought it had some similarity to Hebrew, probably phonetic, hence so much modern variance on pronunciation.

>I'm not only Enochiana (or any other magical arts), but I'd like to dig into it after my university studies are over.
>So, could the angelic language be a fraud?
Possibly; I don't think that really changes anything for the system in and of itself if that's the case (I personally don't think so). Why wait until uni's over? I did a project that was mostly about Enochian in a linguistics class.
>>
>>15586223
>Why wait until uni's over? I did a project that was mostly about Enochian in a linguistics class.
I don't study in order to obtain the university diploma, but to enter the university.
Greek educational system is quite different than EU's and USA's.
Oh, and to, actually, answer your question - the exams of getting into the university are very demanding, the studies afterwards are much easier. (The logic behind this system is another story.)
>>
File: 1414713263858.jpg (61KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1414713263858.jpg
61KB, 500x411px
7he origin of the language doesn't really matter. Of course it did not come from angels. And every other spoken language is men made. And this one is TOO. Still, the Enochian system works and is a wormhole in the English and Hebrew language. It even works in Dutch, which is my native language. &he system allows for the language to transform in a way did probilley did not see comming, and is A Fantastic Adventure as it is. So it's not angelic, who gives a fuck? It's pure magical. A the origin of magick is for most language itself. When you start to realize that, all things will fall in place. Evry answer will be found with the language itself. It IS 7he Philosopher's 7one! And it is all beauty.
>>
>>15586270
Please, continue. I believe you're the same poster of this >>15585692
>>
>>15586270

I just listened to that song from the "Aladdin" film.
>mind blown
Thanks man.
>>
>>15586270
The philosopher's stone is a mirror

a mirror can create a second sun
>>
File: 1349151634602.png (167KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
1349151634602.png
167KB, 400x292px
>>15586294
7rue that.

7he Enochian system is to open your mind for an other perception of the phenomenon language as a whole. By doing so, the mind becomes aware of a language hidden within the language as you learned it as a kid. 7he thing is, although you think kids can learn, you must acknowledge the fact they simply can not grasp the fastness of the meaning of the words because of lack of experience.
7he Enochian System is described in such a way, that it will only work if you can get trough the philosophical terms it which it is thought, hence 7he Philosophers 7one.
If you are experienced enougk to understand the language it is thought in, you reached the level to understand the human language as it was meant to be. For people with lifetime experience and some level of wisdom. But like other things this is held from public to keep them stupid and insecure about life and them self.
Almost every question of life will be answered when you start to use Enochian as it supposed to be used. 7hat's why 7he Philosopher's 7one is still spoken of, otherwise that myth would have died with the birth of what you call chemistry. Alchemy is still valuable, but not like many think it is. It's about spiritual growth, not about university physics.
>>
>>15586270
I have found this to be true of language as well. It's interesting that the cage that binds us is also the first key to our freedom.
If you don't like your cage, change the lock. You get a complimentary key.

>>15586316
Great quote.

>>15585916
So how can we discern the difference between the magical 'fact and fiction'? And '... Th0th' said that when one is ready, one will be sought out. Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

Not to be 'plebeian' or anything, but angels and demons both seem to be good and evil. In the world of mirrors, heaven is hell. Ultimately, my question is the one I pose against all supraterrestrial entities - how can any of them be trusted when we as imperfect 'man' can so easily be manipulated?
Is the point of the game to trust? If that's the case, can we really 'do anything wrong'? Can we be anything but ignorant?
>>
>>15586313
next one:
Don't stop until you get Enoch by Michael Jackson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6t2n_Tbu3E
>>
>>15586394
You should enter Enochian with the expectation of being manipulated.

>Is the point of the game to trust?
Rather, to experience.

>If that's the case, can we really 'do anything wrong'?
Yes, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law" doesn't mean rape and murder. That forgets the "Love is the law, love under will".

>Can we be anything but ignorant?
We can be....less ignorant.
>>
File: thriller.png (391KB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
thriller.png
391KB, 930x930px
>>15586394
>>>15586316
>Great quote.

7he dumb-ass doesn't even see I am telling just that. . .
>>
File: 8ttpz.jpg (57KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
8ttpz.jpg
57KB, 480x270px
>>15586404
I don't like your methods

impractical
>>
>>15586403
There must be something that we can do to obtain wisdom and understanding without manipulating or being manipulated. There's got to be something else out there.
If it's the language of 'angels' why would they manipulate us?
>>
>>15586415
>why would they manipulate us?
Because "Fuck you, God's plan".
That's why.

>There must be something that we can do to obtain wisdom and understanding without manipulating or being manipulated
Sure; there are plenty of ascetic and contemplative systems that don't even evoke. Enochian just happens to stand out as incredibly potent in its own context.
>>
File: image.jpg (197KB, 572x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197KB, 572x760px
>>15586431

Does Enochian automatically set us up for manipulation? Or can we say 'no'? Picture very much related.

Is it beneficial at all to discovering that which is Divine within ourselves? Or is it another diversion, distraction?
>>
File: naughty Mii.png (86KB, 383x505px) Image search: [Google]
naughty Mii.png
86KB, 383x505px
>>15586406
I know, ... it supposed to stay 7he Sweetest 7aboo ,naughty me!

But As We 7estah.... BOOM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcPc18SG6uA
>>
sk00py thred
>>
>>15586452
>low he could not
>low
>>
>>15586452
>Picture very much related.
I love that pic exactly because that's the way it is.

>Is it beneficial at all to discovering that which is Divine within ourselves?
Many assert it's a prerequisite for delving into Enochian, though Gnosis of our personal nature is largely in the eye of the Gnostic.
>>
>>15586270
>Evry answer will be found with the language itself.
Would you contend this is why The Lord condemned languages, i.e. story of babylon.. changing the tounges and languages of all men?
>>
>>15586476
Right? That typo gets me, every time. Unless they meant 'low' as in 'not high' as in 'divine like the angel'...
Then it's not so bad.

Language.

>>15586478
I would say that my experience tells me I needn't do anything to achieve that which I feel I must, and yet it also tells me that exploring wouldn't necessarily hurt. More like expanding my repertoire, unnecessary because I have the skills already but it may expedite the process and allow me to do more for the world or even let me get 'bonus powerups' and skills.

Also, if that's what it's like then I'm not too interested in Enochian. I feel like letting myself be manipulated by anything other than myself is what could be defined as 'sinful'. It's like not even playing the game at that point, it's autopilot. I don't think we can learn lessons properly that way.

>>15586479
I would say that I interpret the story of Babylon as metaphor or allegory alluding to evolutions of peoples across the lands of the Earth. If it WAS a deific power actively changing our psychic communication/universal language it was an evil force 'making the game harder for us'.
>>
>>15586397
THIS A MOTHER FUCKIN JAMMMMMMMMMMMM DUDE
>>
>>15586479
7here is no Lord. Babylon is a myth. 7he truth is by gender the perception of language is different, hence BABYlon. Little girls are thought to be careful with language because parents can check if they are abused sexually by changing how they call their vagina from time to time. 7hat's why girls are very good at word games and know all the ways to make you horny just by using the right words. By the time your first daughter is born, the secret about God is revealed unto you and that is why most fathers proclaim they believe in God, they know it is fake, but for their kids they will lie till they die about it. Angels are not what you think they are, but it is a word that is used, so it has to have meaning. 7ime to grow up! (and by that I don't mean your dick this time, or do I)

Language was never one. But the myth gives a good explanation to kids, who in turn can't do otherwise then see the facts (there are different languages.!) and conclude maybe God then also must be reel.
Books like Bible and Quran were written to establish a coherent language among the different tribes. Just like Shakespeare (funny how this is an other word for penis) was an attempt to create one English language over the nation.
>>
>>15585385
Thank you so much for these wonderful articles. Much of my research within the next week will be using what links you have provided.

Further question for you however, Have you dabbled into the Enochian Magick, and if so what experiences do you have with it?

>>15585873
And do you have any experiences you could share?
>>
>>15586498
>l like letting myself be manipulated by anything other than myself is what could be defined as 'sinful'.

Ever realized that you were manipulated as soon as you started to use words (language shaped and crafted by others)to begin with. . .?
>>
>>15586510
Where did you come from?
>>
>>15586498
>>15586479
I wasnt asking for your answer thanks tho i guess
>>
>>15586510
....i think you fell off the rocker with that post anon hahahahah
>>
File: Familee meme.png (401KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
Familee meme.png
401KB, 490x367px
>>15586520
why ask?
I have been in many places, have ancestors from all corners of the earth.

>>15586528
one day anon... remember I told you it will become reality for you TOO.
you are just not ready for it yet.
until then. . . enjoy your illusion of freedom. Big up!
>>
>>15586533
Because the way I absorb your post is determined by how you interpret the question and what your answer is.
>>
>>15586452
We can say whatever we want, meaning is on us, tho I suspect that we can only choose how to endure, but not change the "plan". Or I suppose one could quit. Haven't tried that, don't know if it'd work.

Awesome goddamn image.
>>
File: 1418766053241.jpg (2MB, 2448x3262px) Image search: [Google]
1418766053241.jpg
2MB, 2448x3262px
>>15586533
its just... youre so damn edgy bro
>>
>>15586533
>>15586558
if only i could be like you and understand. alas i am not as 3lite haxor
>>
There's something I wanted to add about this conversation you guys have, it's about the understanding and its positive or negative "consequences".
I got, for years, some very close friends with who I can discuss everything. But, in the last 6 months, when I started having this new feeling of spirituality and some strange presence of God in/out/around me (I say "new" and "strange" because I was an atheist for years), I wanted to communicate this deep and fresh "stuff" I had with these friends of mine. But, they wouldn't understand... for the first time, I felt a wall present between them and me.
After some time, I understood that there's some things that have to be experienced in order to fully comprehend them. It's no use to try and explain love, for example, to a person who has never experienced it. Some things are to be obtained through pure experience, I will practice the art, soon.
>>
>>15586561
Well, maybe I am just a bit older then you are, which gave me time to study life, people, religion, magcik, language and many more things.
Don't try to be like some-one else, try to show others the reel YOU.
You will learn in time that every one is different, so there is no need to be ashamed or a copycat.
7he more You you become, the more respect you will get.
Wisdom comes with age, not with books, although without knowledge of thoughts of others wisdom is hard to find.
Notice that there is no need for thoughts to be based on historical facts...
>>
>>15586516
>>15586516

I choose to use the only means of communication I have over the internet. I am not mastered by my words. I choose them with care and precision to give you the most accurate expression I can without psychic connection to you.
*shrugs*

And labels such as words are not inherently evil - there is objective reality out there, of which we all collectively interpret some of. This reality is shared (sometimes a sad thing, sometimes a happy thing). We created language to be the beginning of the bridge.

Right? Now I'm wondering if I start calling a car a spaceship if it would be able to fly...
>>
>>15586639
7o me that seems to depend on what you call flying?
Does the car touch the road or only its wheels?
How do you call driving at high speed?

More important is the fact if people will still understand what you are trying to say,
for however you twist it, you feel the need to communicate.

I can play that game too.

Don't start to use fancy words to look smart, I use simple words to reach all (and make you look stupid in the process.)

But to stay on the friendly side... do you wanna do some kind of reading on me?
I have nothing to fear and are in for a game.
>>
>>15586676
I.. Don't think I used fancy words, or big words. Those words are pretty average to me, though I feel that perhaps sometimes I don't use them sparingly enough.

Adjectives are all different - they imply different gradients, like the shades of color red on a palette.

Technically the car IS a 'space' 'ship'.

What do you mean by the game or reading? I'm not sure I catch your drift.
>>
File: 1418855661118.jpg (3MB, 2448x3262px) Image search: [Google]
1418855661118.jpg
3MB, 2448x3262px
>>15586558
dat hair
>>
>>15586735
you don't know the difference between an automobile and a flying laboratory?
>>
what happens when you do enochian magick?
>>
>>15586949
Satan bends you over and erotically ringers your asshole.
>>
>>15586956

If that was true, everyone would be practicing magic.
Actually, everyone would do that in secret and, so, a new question comes to be.
Could the whole world be practicing magic, between closed doors, just to have a raging buttrape by Satan?
>>
>>15586247
>Why wait until uni's over? I did a project that was mostly about Enochian in a linguistics class.
>Greek educational system is quite different than EU's and USA's
You can't study anything you want at university, especially abstract notions that lack credible sources. I talked to my astrophysics professor once about Buddhists principles having implications in science and he looked like he was about to strangle me.
>>
File: 1416491198335.jpg (285KB, 736x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1416491198335.jpg
285KB, 736x1150px
Seriously though, what is the objective or endgame of enochian magic? I understand the overall uses of some grimoire, and the overall goal of yoga and other eastern systems... but for the life of me I don't understand what use is there to practicing enochian magic.
>>
>>15586981

I know man, the western scientific thought is lacking the very thing is claiming to be the foundation of its logical process, the ability to question. (Nowadays, the science just doubts, it doesn't question.)
I respect the scientific state of mind, but not the one that flourishes in our time, that one is based on nihilism and materialism (these two are enough to drive whole civilizations to their downfall).
>>
File: QqIWnh.jpg (198KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
QqIWnh.jpg
198KB, 1024x576px
>>15586985
What's the end goal for anything?
>>
>>15587003

That question will haunt mankind forever.
However, the person can decide its end goal.
So, personally, I'd say my end goal is to understand the human condition and to help the fellow man in order to make his life trully happier.
>>
>>15586999
Your trips are divine.
But seriously you're totally right. When ever you bring it up though, you get the "Stupid know-it-all millennial, stop listening to Terence McKenna and learn to love classical physics" treatment.
>>
>>15587003
>>15586985
>And I laid my head against the Head of the Swan, and laughed, saying: Is there not joy ineffable in this aimless winging? Is there not weariness and impatience for who would attain to some goal?
>And the swan was ever silent. Ah! but we floated in the infinite Abyss. Joy! Joy

~Liber LXV, Ch II, 24-25
>>
>>15587027

Now, that was good, very good.
>>
>>15587026

I would like to add something.
The thing that made me look at the ancient greek philosophers as an example is not just their teachings, but their lives.
These people were living with and through their teachings, their lives were full of hardship and, many times, they were getting ridiculed, or even hunted, for their philosophical/pro-scientific claims.
Now, compare today's university lecturers with those ancient fathers... modern lecturers have a well-earned respected life and, so, they don't need to risk for anything, they teach the "classical" means of science, they never revolutionize in any way and that's the very reason that money comes to them.
Why should they even try for something else/more? They feel complete just the way they teach/live.
This academic enviroment is the doom of modern open-mindedness and spirituality.
>>
>>15585692
Nearly all that turned into 7hat, is it some kind of secret message?
>>
>>15586801
>dat subliminal phallic imagery in the mirror
>>
>>15585236
Its hilariously fake. Stop reading "magical" accounts of the system, and start reading its actual history in acadamic sources.
>>
>>15586377
It is so hard to read your posts with the seemingly random 7's in place of t's. If I had to compare it to anything, it would be the trolls in mspa. While I can read it, it is very distracting, and if you are trying to convey some secondary message based upon the location of the 7's, there are much better ways that one can encode messages in text.

My limited knowledge of enochian magic system came in somewhat a reverse way... I first studied other magic systems, then astral projection. In the astral realms, on numerous occasions, I was approached by (well, I don't know exactly what to call them, they weren't human, and weren't aligned to either the dark or light. For the purpose of this discussion, lets call them) entities. They brought me to one of the seven great libraries, and pretty much cut me loose to browse. I must warn, do not go to the vaults. If you do, they will not let you back in.
>>
>>15587027
Some theletubbie detected. Doesn't even matter which one you are.
>>
File: chaos.png (43KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.png
43KB, 226x223px
>>15587416
7his post is not mine

>>15587498
7his might confuse you, but that is not the reason. Neither am I trolling. But it will get to you, in time, trust me. . .
7here is no message hidden marked by finding Sevens.
7o you (Holy Shit, there it was, just then) it may sound strange. 7o others it is clear.
72 names, 4 U all to hear.

Enochian Magick is men made, but that does not mean it doesn't has its purpose or result. If you don't believe in magick, that's up to you.
7o see, to show, tonight end, go!
7omorrow 4 U, a new they will dawn,
brighter in lied, darker then the Son.

You might think I am wrong, though now you will see, there is Magick 4 real. 47 2 B.
You will find Enochian in music, in films and the like. Hidden in Plain Sight.
7his is its purpose, this is its power. 7o bring you the Old Days, traveling through time, faster then the lied, to they, to more row and to Knight.
>>
>>15586985
Is that a book? Which book h0ss? I must know.
>>
>>15586270
>Of course it did not come from angels.

Heh.

>A the origin of magick is for most language itself.

How bizarre.

>>15586403
>You should enter Enochian with the expectation of being manipulated.

Yep.

>>15586415
>If it's the language of 'angels' why would they manipulate us?

Because, by definition, they have a job to do.

>>15586452
>Does Enochian automatically set us up for manipulation?

It's just the nature of the beast.

>Or can we say 'no'?

You can try.

>Or is it another diversion, distraction?

Most, and perhaps all, magic is a distraction.

>>15586498
>Also, if that's what it's like then I'm not too interested in Enochian.

So, of course you're shitting up an Enochian thread.

>>15586513
>Thank you so much for these wonderful articles.

You're most welcome.

>Have you dabbled into the Enochian Magick, and if so what experiences do you have with it?

Dabbled, no.

Worked extensively, yes:

http://www.biroco.com/kaos/lodge.pdf

>>15586593
>I felt a wall present between them and me.
>After some time, I understood that there's some things that have to be experienced in order to fully comprehend them

This is true.

>>15586949
>what happens when you do enochian magick?

Depends.

>>15586985
>Seriously though, what is the objective or endgame of enochian magic?

Like all magic, it's just a tool.

>>15587142
>The thing that made me look at the ancient greek philosophers as an example is not just their teachings, but their lives.

That's why I have a soft spot for Crowley.

>>15587563
>You will find Enochian in music, in films and the like. Hidden in Plain Sight.

No, you won't.
>>
>>15588185
>>You will find Enochian in music, in films and the like. Hidden in Plain Sight.
>No, you won't.

And what makes you so sure?
>>
>>15588336
>And what makes you so sure?

Experience.
>>
>>15588344
then you are not as experience as you wished you are.
it is a major topic for many artists, especially in pop-music.
>>
>>15588360

Okay.

How many artists are using Enochian in their work?
>>
>>15588363
>http://www.biroco.com/kaos/lodge.pdf
they almost ALL do,
it's a trademark used by professionals as the amateur is recognized for not knowing how to use it. Every one in music business knows that trick.
>>
>>15588373

Then it should be very easy for you to name five and point to the unequivocal use of Enochian in their work.
>>
File: A November Ace.png (15KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
A November Ace.png
15KB, 150x150px
>>15588380
Why, just listen to 5 big money artist yourself, if you are as experienced as you say you are, you will find it.
However, your goal is clearly to protect that secret, and I am just being naughty by exposing that secret. You want to shut me down, thinking your fancy name gives you authority. You of all people must know what I am. A November Ace
>>
>>15588394

It's okay. I had no reason to think you could answer.
>>
>>15588398
7ry Guilty, by Barry Gibb and Barbra Streisand,
Enochian means 'devoted'. And it is very clear in the song, once your know the word does exist in the first place.
>>
>>15588398
Don't Cry by Guns 'n Roses,
Enochian is the language, and is pronounced like the name of Enoch Malachi "Nucky" in Boardwalk Empire.
>>
>>15588398
Good Enoch by Evanescence (I really love Evanescence)
>>
>>15588405
>Enochian means 'devoted'.

No, it doesn't.

I hope, for your sake, that you realize you're just bullshitting.

>>15588422
>>15588428

Still no Enochian?

I am disappoint...but not surprised. Nice shitposts, though.
>>
File: Just Is.png (146KB, 238x244px) Image search: [Google]
Just Is.png
146KB, 238x244px
>>15588431
no you are not.
By the christian myth, Lucifer was the angel of music. 7hat angel became Satan. Satan wanted to control mankind or at least keep mankind from God. 7he best tool Satan has is music and the language He speaks is ... Enochian.
You digg your own hole, dumb-ass.
Enochian is the magick behind the music industry. And it is a secret to the people and you are showing now how much it has to stay a secret by trying to put me down. Because on 4chan there is a lot of non-sense and people don't care for that, unless to touch something that is not supposed to be touched. 7hey you will see people get pissed off, just like you do. 7hanks for that ;)
>>
>>15588478

So you're serious and actually believe the shit you post?

>Enochian is the magick behind the music industry

There is no compelling evidence of that. You were invited to produce said evidence and failed.
>>
File: surrealism dali.jpg (163KB, 675x535px) Image search: [Google]
surrealism dali.jpg
163KB, 675x535px
>>15588478

Sorry man, but art/music is the product of a society/civilization.
If an artist practices magic and that inspires him to create, that alone doesn't tell us that all the artists feed their creativity with magic.
Surrealism, most of the time, did something like that - artists of that movement were painting spontaneously and they were drawing (many times occult) symbols that were hard-coded in their inner self.
Again, that doesn't mean art/music is the product of magical practice.
Life is magic, I would dare to say.
>>
>>15588503
it isn't even a matter of belief.
I know for sure. I use it myself, recognize it used by others and have reliable sources that confirm it.
That source also warned me that I would be labeled a fool if I talk about it. Yet, when you can listen to lyrics like a musician, with the correct timing, it's all to clear it is there most of the time. I play drums, keys and guitar so my timing is pretty much perfect due experience. Besides that I also write lyrics, spells and poetry. I don't need your opinion about an art form I enjoy and make myself.
But I know where you come from. Don't care for that though.
>>
>>15588478
>>15588530
so much bullshit in threads like this.
>>
File: 1411415088737.jpg (79KB, 840x780px) Image search: [Google]
1411415088737.jpg
79KB, 840x780px
>>15588530
You suggest that big money makers like Walt Disney aren't using magick to make some more money... How naive..makes my laugh though... that's really funny.Of course Metallica does not want to use such a tool to reach more fans, because that is not fair? honorable? ethical? wise? smart? satanic enougk? Okay,... you know what, maybe you are right ...KEK !!!
>>
>>15588561
>>15588563
Edgy underages spotted, how spoopy.
>>
>>15588561

Demons!

Demons everywhere!
>>
>>15588605
daemōn/daímōn/demon means spirit, good nor bad, but of course you would say again I am wrong..., you dumb wanna be Satyr.
>>
>>15588624
Actually, it's "δαίμων".
learn2typewithgreeklettersfaggot
>>
>>15588645
nope, anyone should be able to read it.
I don't like people who try to look elite
>>
>>15588653

This is what makes /x/ so charming. Here, just knowing the Greek alphabet makes you part of the elite.
>>
>>15588671
Lurker here. Thanks for shutting that 7 faggot up. Loonies like him makes it hard to get into stuff like this
>>
>>15588987
>Loonies like him makes it hard to get into stuff like this

It does indeed.
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.