[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

___

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12

File: brother.png (112KB, 500x639px) Image search: [Google]
brother.png
112KB, 500x639px
___
>>
>Invisable

If you are under 18, you can't post on this website.
>>
He likes to tap on windows
>>
>>15575268
Well I mean it would be easier to re create if they didn't need some sort of specific costume, or if said costume atleast consisted of things most people own.
>>
Do we call it "the boogie man"?
>>
File: dolan.jpg (24KB, 273x304px) Image search: [Google]
dolan.jpg
24KB, 273x304px
>>15575255
>>15575275
I like this

I will bump
>>
>>15575283

Whatever you agree with
>>
He likes to stalk people in elevators?
>>
>>15575307

He leaves the elevator with you
>>
It should be a being that stalks you and is everywhere at once yet nowhere to be found. Whenever you hear a creak from upstairs it's either something natural or this thing coming downstairs for you.

You sometimes hear a voice on the verge of falling asleep, but maybe something is leaning towards you and whispers into your ear. It could also just be your mind playing tricks, but it doesn't explain why you're shivering so fiercly.
>>
it wears your clothing
>>
>>15575275
>>15575307
>>15575342
>>15575347

They say when you get off an elevator at ___ he leaves work with you. He follows you home, and lives with you. You will begin to hear him when you're alone, tapping on the window like he did when he waited that day for it to end, he's there with you. You'll begin to notice things missing, from your kitchen to your room. He'll be be wearing your clothing when he ___
>>
>>15575255
He makes a mess of your pots and pans
>>
>>15575307
You open the elevator door and he just stands there motionless. Nobody can really say what he looks like, when they think back he's just a fuzzy black shape.
You know he's around when the tv turns to static
>>
He pokes his ass into your room and sprays you with shit
>>
>>15575440
>He pokes his ass into this threads and sprays it with shit

FTFY
>>
>>15575373
He want's to take over your life? Like nothing happend to other ones but he gets into your routine and at the end kills you to take over your life? Maybe commits suicide with your body later and goes hunting his new victim?
>>
>>15575440
kek
>>
>>15575434
I sorta like this. Yo can see it but you can explain how it looks like. But how comes you dont freak out when you see it in the elevator?
>>
>>15575434

You'll run into atleast two or three others that have seen him, but they don't seem to recall what he looks like exactly. They won't act the same around you after you talk to them about it.
>>
>>15575434
He should definetly stare to the ground, when the doors open
>>
So what would be it's motivation?

I was thinking that maybe something more primal would work, like feeding for example. But instead of feeding off of flesh, he feeds on the breath of people. That way when someone starts seeing the sympthoms and asociating any kind of breathing anormality to it, they would know it's happening to them.
>>
>>15575454
This, is good
>>
>>15575458

Well it seems like we've got an elevator man who likes to follow his prey home and consume their lives. But if others have seen him too then he doesn't just follow anyone home, perhaps we could come up with a sort of midnight man ritual that he chooses his prey with?
>>
File: hgyb.jpg (6KB, 208x242px) Image search: [Google]
hgyb.jpg
6KB, 208x242px
>>15575444
>>15575440
kekles
>>
>>15575268

You don't give children enough credit, there are plenty of stupid adults who cannot spell.
>>
>>15575475
It has to involve elevators. Maybe riding to certain floors with nobody else stepping on? So it's not something that you can set up, it just happens.
>>
I have a better idea.
They call him Tyrone. After an accident while working as a human guinea pig for the US government, he ends up invisible, and with a video camera stuck to his non-dominant hand. The government tried to kill him, but his invisibility caused problems.

Fortunately, Tyrone is not a murderous man. Unfortunately, he is very perverted; he even has a power fetish. Furthermore, the chemicals that made him invisible also increased his libido several million times over, forcing him to be constantly in a state of arousal, looking for new fap material.

When he finds a young couple having sex, he films their entire liason, then burns it to several discs. One he keeps for himself. The others he sends to the family of the victims, pretending it's a family movie from them. He gets off on this greatly, sometimes even filming the family's reactions and fapping to them as well.
>>
He has no style.
He has no grace.
>>
>>15575440
this is how he says goodbye
>>
>>15575255
Can't wait, this sounds like another Burger Lady
>>
>>15575481

I think an obvious choice then could be somehing like getting off on said floor, but that's too easy. Maybe he always got off on the third floor so he tap on the window of the woman he loved and wave good evening. But one evening she wasn't there, becasue she was getting amrried to another man? And it was on the third floor where he got off to kill himself. So whenever someone leaves their work but get's off on the third floor isntead of the first or basement, he follows them or something? Doesn't need to be that specific or anything, I'm sti
>>
>>15575481
What about "When you see an elevator open at some random floor with no one inside, you'll know he's there".

You know, like when someone press the button for more than one floor and the elevator still stops at that floor except with no one in it?
>>
>>15575485
/v/ pls man...
>>
>>15575505

And if you get on, then get off, he then leaves with you
>>
He slowly kills his victims. After you see him in the elevator the first time, he starts showing up more often and slowly take the victims life energy awaz kinda like
>> 15575457
So
>>15575454
would also be possible
>>
>>15575481
This is good. Maybe if you get up into an elevator at a certain quiet hours? It doesnt have to be at night, it could be any hour while everything is too calm (I worked at a 18 floor building, mine office was at 11 floor. I remember that it freaked me out when it was around 3-4pm and probably everyone was workind and the elevators area was so empty and quiet)
>>
>>15575483
There is no known way to banish Tyrone from your bedroom. All you can do is be extremely careful whom you have sex with. If you hear the phone ring the day after having sex, it's already too late.
>>
File: 1353203155662.jpg (36KB, 392x200px) Image search: [Google]
1353203155662.jpg
36KB, 392x200px
>>15575508
>>
>>15575505
>>15575508
He leaves with you if you get off the elevator and go home.
So, if you step into an empty elevator that you didn't call, that gets his attention. If you get off on the ground floor, he starts to follow you. If you go home, he's there to stay.
>>
>>15575531

Sometimes people have seen him on the elevator and not tohught of it, this goes back to my earlier post about asking people about it. I like this
>>
Oh, I don't know. He only moves when you don't look at him?
>>
>>15575538
He should also move, when you look at him
>>
I like it but it needs a better name than "The Boogieman"

Maybe something vague like "That man" or "The other man"
>>
>>15575588

" Hey, did you see the man from the printing company on the 8th floor on the elevator this morning?
>>
File: 1418539721945.jpg (267KB, 800x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1418539721945.jpg
267KB, 800x3000px
>>15575440
>>
He follows you home, and learns about you. He doesn't cause harm at first.
He slowly starts manipulating your belongings, moving,breaking and hiding them.
Eventually this bores him and he starts interacting with you. Calling your name when you least expect it. Tapping your shoulder when no ones's there. Making you look unstable around your loved ones and causing general confusion and self doubt.
Then he drains you. He works his way into your mind. As soon as you acknowledge his presence you let him into your mind. Once he's there his consciousness takes over.
He feeds on human experiences, something he misses since he became ethereal.
Eventually he kills the host, finds a new experience and starts the cycle again
>>
>>15575630

This and the elevator story, I think we've got it
>>
>>15575664
So, greentexts when?
>>
I renege the thread on here a long time ago that we did this.

That's when we came up with slenderman.
look how that turned out.
>>
>>15575689
nigga slenderman came from SA
>>
File: 1411091172822.png (152KB, 384x359px) Image search: [Google]
1411091172822.png
152KB, 384x359px
>>15575689
>>
File: elevator jones.png (126KB, 488x672px) Image search: [Google]
elevator jones.png
126KB, 488x672px
>>15575680

I've created a sort of outline-pasta we can follow
>>
>>15575706
I don't think he should kill you.
Maybe fuck with you till he decides you're boring.
>>
>>15575709

I didn't say he exactly kills you, just leaves you to die, so you could be a boring, withdrawn, vegitable of a person when he's through with you
>>
>>15575689
Slenderman came from something awful, not 4chan
>>
every time you sneeze, he takes advantage of the situation and reaches towards you. he can only catch you during a long enough sneezing fit
>>
>>15575706
Not necessarily the third floor. try

>When the elevator doors open before you can press the call button, he'll be there.

Or something.
>>
>>15575772
This, the third floor thing would lower the chances of an encounter.
>>
File: elevator jones.png (123KB, 488x672px) Image search: [Google]
elevator jones.png
123KB, 488x672px
>>15575772
>>15575784

How's that?
>>
>>15575706
he is supposed to be a mistery, we shouldn't know if he died in a elevator. To begin with it should be an "it" not a "he"
>>
>>15575814
I don't like the last couple lines. He shouldn't have a goal or purpose.
It sounds like a spooky goast haunting the elevator.
>>
>>15575814
pastas (and horror in general) that are written like this, where they tell you about something...i.e. "evil scary man is scary and evil because mustard" (or whatever) aren't even slightly scary.

it's much more effective imo to take the outline you have sketched up here and apply it to a story about someone. One person telling the story about someone, or about themselves is much scarier than just telling us about some entity that does vague things to vague people.

not sure if you were leaning this direction, but it didn't look like it from the previous posts so I thought I'd mention it.
>>
HE
>>
>>15575816
We've been using he the whole thread so I just wen't with it

>>15575823
What line should I cut it off/redo?

>>15575830
I was using this as a basic outline that we could follow and write stories from, I guess I got carried away. The original point was something that we could write greentext, vlogs, threads, or if anyone wanted to, potential vlogs
>>
>be at mall
>late as fuck, leaving the theaters.
>about to take the stairs down to the parking
>elevator door opens
>stop midwalk
>there's no one in
>door stays open for far too long
>find it weird and step in
>doors close immediately as I step in
>Press button for second basement.
>Elevator goes down, start talking to myself on how weird it all is
>something catches my eye at the back of my shoulder
>realize there was someone on the elevator with me
>feel stupid and embarassed that I didn't notice it
>started to work on my poker face, pretending I knew he was there and I didn't care I was talking to myself
>"Oh man I thought the elevator was alone"
>except there's no one there
>Huh.gif
>elevator door opens
>get down confused as fuck
>eyes hurt, no idea what just happened.
>rub my eyes vigorously
>drive back home
>rub eyes some more, eyelids feel heavy, eyeballs feel dry
>suddenly I feel too tired
>get dizzy, it feels like everything is spinning
>PANIC
>stop near the curve to prevent crashing.
>Something is wrong
>remember the incident on the elevator, not sure of why
>wait there for some good 30 minutes
>feeling a little better, still feels like everything is moving left and right
>Seriously concider going to an hospital
>NOPE, can't do this
>pull over again.
>literally can't keep myself from sleeping
>shoulders feel really heavy
>Black out
>Wake up hours later
>it's dark as fuck, there's no one on the streets
>feel a lot better, so I decide to drive home.
>>
I can make the marblehornets of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktKjJS3mKfw&list=UUuTLHIWH8ZWX5ZXEKVaOVhQ
Here's my pitch.
>>
>>15575861
You beat me to it, I was just about to volunteer for a MarbleHornets type series. lol
>>
>>15575861
Go for it, don't constrain yourself with it too much, play around with it
>>
>>15575861
Where are you located? Seems like it might be something interesting to help out on.
>>
File: 1412112170369.png (13KB, 381x380px) Image search: [Google]
1412112170369.png
13KB, 381x380px
>Evil ghost that kills you when you leave the elevator he died in.

Lame.
>>
>>15575909
That's just one guy's take on it. I think most of us are against it being a ghost or killing you.
>>
>>15575925

I thought I took that part out in the edit, it's mostly just he's in the elevator and he follows you home
>>
>>15575925
The idea of it dying in the elevator is cliché, it just make it a ghost and its no longer scary. Also it doesnt have to kill you but it can lead you to suicide or a state of deeply madness.
>>
>>15575900
Atlanta otp East Georgia, I have a sony handycam (I think it's the same exact one they use in marblehornets)
I'm the only character so far.
I play (insert name here) who tries to document test rituals and other paranormal things from websites like /x/ and one of them turns out to be the real deal.
There will probably be a cool plot twist as well. Still working out the kinks.
>>
>>15575985
That's exactly what I was saying.
>>
>>15576007
Ah. That's not super far, but far enough that I can't help out in person.
Still, just say if there's anything you need help with that I can help with from two states away and I'm down.
Sounds like it could be really interesting.
>>
>>15576097

I'll break this down as much as I can

> it is there when an elevator opens before you call it
> you will never remember what it looked like exactly
> it follows those who enter and leave

This is pretty open ended, we can really do a lot with it. I think that greentext above someone wrote up was good and left enough open that the reader can ponder the blanks
>>
>>15576007
>>15576121
I would like to offer my services as well, if you'd need it. I am in Ohio, so I also couldn't help in person, but I do have experience with Video Editing if it would help thin out you workloads.
>>
>>15576158
This is perfect.
>>
File: knew it.jpg (35KB, 275x383px) Image search: [Google]
knew it.jpg
35KB, 275x383px
>>15576158
my nigga
>>
>>15575718
I like that idea. Supposedly, it feeds from your experiences, so the most logic reasoning should be not to have them at all. So, it drives people into reclusion. Making one´s life uneventful. And that'd be the only way to get rid of it.
>>
>>15576184
>>15576197

So should we just agree to refer to him as the elevator man?
>>
>>15576232
Dumb name.
>>
>>15576244

Well I don't suppose elevator jones would suffice. It should be something simple, we've talked a great deal about something follows you and drains you, what words can we relate to that?

Attendant, The Recluse, the Leech, or perhaps to give in to the idea that it can be in more than one elevator they are 'stray guest'?
>>
>>15576260
The Passenger? The Extra?
>>
>>15576276
I'm digging passanger
>>
Just to let you all know, im taking screenshots of this thread, so, in a future, if this becomes popular, ill let everyone knows it is fake and that it was born on /x/
Thanks for listening
>>
File: be a dick.jpg (222KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
be a dick.jpg
222KB, 480x726px
>>15576329
>yfw
>>
>>15576329
wh... why are you so cruel senpai? ;-;
>>
I'm actually pretty happy that I could contribute with this. It's my first night back on /X/ since college started again. :D

Anywho, I think his schtick should be that he should push his host to suicide, or some other drastic measure to stop his presence, like deafening oneself to down out the voice.
Maybe his voice starts out quietly and distant, but grows to an insufferable cacophony of inhuman screaming.
Maybe he takes a part of himself from each victim and as a result, his voice sounds like a chorus of each victim speaking slightly out of time with eachother?

Also, we could call him shadowman, or simply the entity, because no one knows what it really is and the fear of it comes from the unknown.
>>
>stealing art from the /x/ book thread

Really now? Really?
>>
File: 1404353923144.png (69KB, 317x241px) Image search: [Google]
1404353923144.png
69KB, 317x241px
>>15576329
>>
>>15576279
I like the passenger but I think it should be a name that relates more to the elavator itself
>>
>>15576376
I thought The Passenger was good.
>>
>>15576376
Wait, fuck shadowman, it sounds retarded
>>
>>15576260
>>15576276
>>15576279
How about calling it "The Lurker"? I think it fits on two levels.
>>
>>15576388
Sorry,I'm on my phone and I'm a little behind the rest of the thread.
Yeah, I like the passenger. :-D
Whoops XD
>>
...I'm still pushing "The Lurker" here. XD
>>
>>15576376
Man I'm really liking the "The Attendant"
>>
>>15576414
I like it :-)
It's like 2 am here in Ireland, and I have college tomorrow.
Please either archive this or keep it alive,I'm invested.
If it's up tomorrow I'll be back
Thanks guys :D
>>
>>15576414
>>15576421

I've seen different names that refer to slenderman and the rake so nothings stopping you from doing stories of your versions, I'm sure we'd connect it all back to elevator people anyway
>>
>>15576426
Whoops, forgot to add the name. :|
Night guys
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.