[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time posting here, hoping to get some advice/help/thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 21

First time posting here, hoping to get some advice/help/thoughts on some pretty weird stuff that’s been happening to me recently. This will probably end up being a long post, there’s a lot to tell, but I think my house is being haunted or something...

My girlfriend and I moved house a little over three months ago now, the house is relatively new (no older than 5 years) and in a decent enough area close to Leicestershire. The first few weeks were fine and we had no problems with the new place at all but then, about two weeks ago, things started to happen. At first it didn’t seem like it was a big deal and I thought it was just my imagination or that there was a logical explanation to what was happening.

The first thing I noticed was that two of our cats (we have three) had become very aggressive towards each other, and sometimes my girlfriend and I, since we moved. Obviously, a big move like this would have some kind of effect on animals; our last house was roughly 150 miles away so it was a long drive. They would just hiss and lash out for no reason at all and run away from us if we tried to touch them. One night I was heading up to bed, home alone because my girlfriend was visiting her parents, and noticed one of the cats in the bedroom standing with his back arched and fur stood on end like he was about to pounce on something. I went into the room quietly and noticed there were no other cats in the room. He was staring directly at the window and kind of growling quietly. I knelt down and started stroking him and he just stayed where he was, all tense and wide eyed. After a while he ran downstairs and I went to bed thinking nothing of it.

Cont...
>>
The next evening, about 8:30-8:45pm, I heard a knocking from the kitchen. We don’t let the cats into the kitchen so I just presumed it was the wind or the pipes; something like that. After about ten minutes the noise was still coming from the kitchen so I went to try and find the source. After checking the room I found that the noise was coming from outside so I stepped out into the back garden to have a look. There was nobody around and I couldn’t see any sign of animals. I could still hear the knocking noise and it sounded like it was coming from directly below me. I stood still for a second and then crouched down and held my hand to the floor; there was some kind of light thumping or banging coming from one of the concrete slabs on the ground. I had no idea what to make of this and just waited around to see what happened. The knocks were about 2-3 seconds apart and continued for about 5 more minutes. After it had stopped I went back to watching TV and the noise didn’t come back.

Now, this is where things start to get a bit weird…

The next night, about 10pm, I had just finished showering and was brushing my teeth when I heard the floorboards outside the door creak like someone had stepped on them. I just presumed this was one of the cats and really didn’t pay any more attention to it until there was a scratching/knocking on the bathroom door. I could see a shadow underneath the door but I couldn’t tell how big it was or make out any kind of shape. Thinking it was my girlfriend back from her parents I opened the door but the landing and the staircase were empty; no cats, no girlfriend. I closed the door and finished brushing my teeth and then the scratching started again. I stood still for a second to make sure I was actually seeing and hearing all of this correctly and then got down on the floor to look under the door but again, there was nothing there. A little unnerved I got into bed and rang my girlfriend to say goodnight and all that shit.
>>
more to come...
>>
At about 12:30am I woke up to my mobile phone ringing. I noticed I had 8 text messages and 4 missed calls. My initial thought was “Oh shit, what’s happened?” so I answered the phone but couldn’t hear anyone on the other end. I asked who was there a couple of times but didn’t really know what was going on; I’d been in a deep sleep. After a few seconds I heard a raspy voice in the background mumbling something. It sounded like German (I did a brief German course in 2006 so have a very basic understanding of the language) but I couldn’t work out what was being said. I hung up and checked the text messages. Each message was from the number: +00000000000 and read: “Sie sollten Angst haben.” I was freaked out now and googled the text. I’m not 100% certain but I think it roughly translates to “You should be afraid.” I checked the missed calls and, again, they all said missed call from +000000000000 and all had a time of 12:26am. I turned my phone off and lay awake for about an hour before going to sleep.

The next day my girlfriend got home at about 6pm and we had dinner, watched a film and just generally chilled. I wanted to tell her about what had been happening but didn’t want to worry or scare her. We went to bed and I was about to start explaining everything when she said there was something she wanted to talk about. She showed me her phone and, exactly the same as mine, there were missed calls and text messages from this +000000000000 number. The texts all said the same thing and all of the calls were at the exact same time. She then went on to explain that her period has started two weeks early and she was worried that she was having a lot more pain than usual.
>>
After a pretty sleepless night my girlfriend left for work and I got down to job hunting. At about 3 in the afternoon there was a loud bang from upstairs. I thought the cats had knocked something over so went to have a look but couldn’t find anything. I was about to leave the room when there was another bang right behind me and I felt a breeze go past my right ear. Before I could do anything there was another bang followed by what sounded like wood snapping and the bedroom door slammed shut. I decided it was time to GTFO and went for a walk to clear my head. I got back home at 6pm, ready for my girlfriend to get back from work, and started cooking dinner. When my girlfriend got home she seemed flustered and instantly called me to come outside and look at the sky. She said she’d seen a strange light when she left work and that it had followed her all the way home. Her place of work is a 40-50 minute drive from home so there was no chance this light was a plane. Right above our house was a kind of glowing, shining yellow-ish light. Now, I’m not saying the greys were sitting on our roof or anything, this light seemed to be very far away. I couldn’t make out any kind of shape or object though so it was pretty impossible to tell how big it was or how far away it was. It was roughly half the size of the moon at the time.

Still more to come...
>>
Before bed I went back outside to see if the light was still there and, thankfully, it had gone. The rest of the night went by fairly calmly and nothing else really happened until 4am the next morning. My girlfriend woke me up in a panic saying that someone was out in the garden messing with the shed. I went downstairs and looked out into the garden and, sure enough, the garden shed door was open. I grabbed a hammer from under the sink and quietly opened the back door. I could hear something moving inside the shed but couldn’t actually see anything. I took a few steps forwards and then something or someone started to come out of the shed. I shouted for them to get the fuck out of my garden before I smashed their shit up with the hammer (I was spooked big time) and then this figure just stopped moving and seemed to stare at me. At first I thought I was just seeing things but then it all kind of clicked that this was real; the shadowy figure was about 20-25ft away from me and easily a foot taller than my garden fence. This thing was about 7ft tall and totally fucking black. It was making some kind of grunting, snorting noise and it seemed to glide rather than walk towards me really slowly. I ran back inside, locked the door and turned the light on. This thing was stood right outside my back door. The window in the door itself was steaming up every time it exhaled (it snorted every time it did so) but I couldn’t see a face or a body or any kind of identifying marks or shapes.

After a few seconds it simply vanished; the noise stopped, the steam on the window began to fade and I could see the garden again. It was strange; when the thing was stood there it was like a total blackness. But then when it vanished it was just dark. Like, I could make out the shed and the fence and the plants in the garden but when it was stood by the window I couldn’t, like it was a solid object.

cont...
>>
My girlfriend was freaked the fuck out and wouldn’t go back to sleep at all after I told her about what was down there and we just watched TV until the sun came up. At about 6:45am she went for a shower while I made her lunch for work. The light in the kitchen started to flicker and I was scared that this thing was about to come back. I reached for a knife but then I heard my girlfriend scream from upstairs. I ran to see what was wrong and was totally fucking dumbstruck when I got into the bathroom. She was in the shower and it looked like there had been a brutal murder or something. There was more blood than water; all over the bath. She was crying and saying that she thought she was dying or something. Her period had started two weeks early and had been going on for about 13 days at this point which is not fucking normal at all. Once she was dressed we immediately went to the local hospital and explained what had happened in the shower. After a few tests and scans the doctor said that he couldn’t find any sign of menstruation or any kind of abnormality at all. The only thing that he did point out was a small-ish dark mark on her abdomen that appeared to be in the shape of a hoof, or like, a thumb and two fingers pressed against a surface- I’ve never really seen anything like it.

The hospital visit was two days ago and so far nothing else has happened. We’re both terrified that something else is going to happen but I have no idea what to do.
>>
Can anyone give me some advice or help me out? Anything like this happened to other people? I have no fucking idea what to do now.
>>
Well, hesitant to say it, but sounds like a haunting, maybe even demonic. I would try to bring some spiritual symbols of your choosing into your house and see how the entity (if there is an entity) responds. If there is one, it will most likely respond negatively to their presence.
>>
>>15460336
Also think about getting something better than a hammer.
>>
>>15460336
Any particular symbols I should try? Or just whatever I can find?
>>
i cant read the whole story nut great job on the first few sentences really inspirational and feeling this way is the only way i want to feel TYPE are andidgmm
>>
>>15460350
Well, do you or your girlfriend have a particular faith? If so, use symbols from that.
>>
>>15460355
Erm, what?
>>
>>15460359
I don't personally but my girlfriend believes in God. So I guess just general Christian symbols?
>>
i read two sentences twin set of double paired sentences two donkey
>>
complex stuff you will get over it
>>
>>15460366
Yeah, crucifix and rosaries are good! I also want to stress again that it could be a crazy person doing this..... You should get something better than a hammer, really.
Oh but if it is an entity what it is doing right now is trying to wear you and your girlfriend down, trying to seed itself into your life more and more with insidious practice. Be vigilant, dont let this happen, for if it does, terrible things could follow.
>>
>>15460304
where in Leicester?
>>
is it quite possibly life story journal comment oclock
>>
>>15460375
Not actually in Leicester, in Leicestershire. Close to Ashby-de-la-zouch. Why?
>>
>>15460374
Thanks for the reply, I'll try this out and see what happens.
>>
The fucking door is knocking again...
What should I do?
>>
>>15460399
Good bye op you are kill, sounds like your partner has been imprinted on. Meaning she has a demon attached to her. Not a posession but it can affect her health. Get your hands on some hole water and salt. Salt your window sills and paint a sigil of protection on the inside of your door. Source? >obviously a demon of high power
>>
Okay, the back door is knocking again and it sounds like there is someone walking around upstairs. Should I record this shit? What should I do?
>>
>>15460412
Salt? What does salt do?
>>
>>15460415
Record it! Say something like "in the name of jesus christ I command you to stop!" Invocations, yo!
>>
>>15460441
A helicopter that stayed above my girlfriends car for 50 minutes and then above our house for a further hour or so? Does that seem likely to you?
>>
I'm going to set up my camera on a tripod facing the backdoor and record audio on my phone. Where can I upload it once it's done? I don't have a youtube account.
>>
>>15460456
Dropbox
>>
>>15460336

This. You can also cite the bible or use other means to bless your home: pouring salt or holy water around or burning sage. Wearing a silver jewellery may be useful to.
But I doubt it would be enough, the spirit looks powerful and determined, and stuff like this may worsen the situation if he decides to fight back.
Your best option is probably to find a real exorcist willing to help you. Don't know where you should start, maybe your local priest can help you.
By the way, anything peculiar with the house? Do you know why the previous owner moved?
>>
>>15460419
Salt prevents demons from passing through. It acts as a defensive barrier. Line the Windows and doors with it and put some sort of holy sigil everywhere you can. Dreamcatchers, crosses, rosaries, anything. Make sure to take extra care if your girlfriend. As a previous poster said, she's been touched by something and it is detrimental to her physical health.
>>
>>15460460
Record as much as you can, exorcists will only perform once clear evidence can be shown.
>>
>>15460460
I was told the previous owner moved back to Spain last year. The only other peculiar thing I can think of is that the loft (attic) is locked and we weren't given a key for it
>>
>>15460469
In all honesty, I'm curious as to what's in there. But you know the rule. "Don't ask, don't tell."
>>
>>15460478
The estate agent said that the previous owner moved everything out of there but accidentally took the key with him when he moved. I asked if I they had a spare but she said they didn't
>>
>>15460469
Oh! Also, any particularly oppressive/creepy/extra cold rooms in the house?
>>
Okay. My camera is set up in the kitchen and my mobile phone is recording sound in the dining room. The knocking seems to have stopped but there's a kind of snorting and scratching outside the back door again.
>>
>>15460484
Not that I've noticed. The only thing I can think of is the cat hissing and spitting at the bedroom window. That was pretty creepy. The bedroom window overlooks the back garden where I saw the figure.
>>
>>15460469

That's weird. Why did the house was vacant for nearly a year? If I were you I would try to contact the previous owner to see if he noticed/did something in the house and if he still have the key.
>>
>>15460484
This. If there's ever a cold spot or just a cold room in general whereas all other areas are off event temperature, chant something. I dunno, be generic. "The power of Christ compels you," or something. Or just ensure that there's something holy in the room.
>>
>>15460488
Put a crucifix over the window, see what happens!
>>
I just tried to phone my girlfriend and the phoneline is dead. The fire alarm upstairs keeps activating and I seem to have lost power to the TV.

Should I just keep recording this until it stops?
>>
>>15460497
>Should I just keep recording this until it stops?
Yes, why not?
>>
>>15460491
I asked this when we moved in and the estate agent said that no one seemed interested in the house. They had no viewings or inquiries about it for 3 whole months before my girlfriend and I found it.
>>
>>15460497
Uh, get those religious items now and then upload! Things are sounding dangerous
>>
>>15460497
Yes, keep recording. As soon as possible though, upload somewhere and share. It's also very crucial to show an exorcist, if you're going to bring one, evidence.
>>
File: TreeOfLife.jpg (210KB, 750x971px) Image search: [Google]
TreeOfLife.jpg
210KB, 750x971px
The most important thing here is to be in control yourself. Whether you´re imagining things or not, banishing rituals and invocations will at least do something in both scenarios (if you´re imagining things they will influence your subconscious and and make it go away hopefully, if it´s a real entity then they´ll make it angry at least) so you´ll get a reaction in any case, in theory at least, know what I mean?
No matter what you do, the most important thing is that you mean it. Call upon YHWH, Krishna, the flying spaghetti-monster, whatever floats your boat, but in any case you have to KNOW that your Invocation is powerful and effective and that whatever you summon up is stronger than the entity. Faith moves mountains.
Record it in any case. This kind of stuff is known for never showing up on cam, that´s why nobody believes in it, so maybe the cam alone will act as protection in a sense.
A few traditional methods are, as other Anons said, salt on doorsteps/windowsills, burning sage in your home while reciting some kind of invocations, pentagrams (ONE point pointing up, start on the left bottom and go to the top, then continue for a generic [earth] banishing pentagram) anywhere, symbols of some "good" deity, banishing rituals like here http://hermetic.com/crowley/equinox/i/ii/eqi02003.html point IV, etc. But if you're not roleplaying then this thing does sound strong, consider getting help in person. Still, don´t let it intimidate you. Not being scared or straight-up ignoring it, not letting it into your life is the first line of defense.
>>
My neighbour just came round to see what all the noise was about. She said there has been banging on the wall for the past hour and loud laughter. She thought I was having a party or something... I can't hear laughter or banging on the wall though.
>>
>>15460516
you are pretty fucked
>>
>>15460514
Good advice. Thank you for the information. I'll try a banishing ritual and see if I get any results.
>>
>>15460516
Tell your neighbour to come and check out what's happening to you. Witnesses and such.
>>
OP is there any way you and your girlfriend can fuck off to a hotel for the night or something? Until you have all the things you need to cleanse your house I wouldn't stay there another night
>>
Right, now the lights have gone out.

This is getting crazy. It's like all of the technology in my house is just failing one after another.

My phone, which had 82% battery when I started recording, has just died and won't turn on again.
>>
>>15460528
I can't contact her at the moment, the phone line is still down. I think as soon as she gets home we'll head to her parents though. They only live 30 minutes away.
>>
>>15460528
This is wise, but only by theory. If something is truly actively fucking with OP, moving out could anger whatever it is and it will naturally be more aggressive.
>>
>>15460536
So don't leave?

I don't know what to do.
>>
I can hear crying in the back garden now. It sounds like a woman with something stuck in her throat? What is that?]

I've just checked the first video and the noises can be heard very clearly. I'll start uploading now.
>>
>>15460537
They're both theories. Do what you feel will bring the most safety. Whatever you do, ensure that there's something simple to defend you and others at all times. Cross or something.
>>
>>15460535
Theres a good chance this will follow you to her parents.
>>
Internet connection has become really slow guys, current video upload says estimated time to completion: 8 hours.

What do I do if my internet dies? Can I come back to this thread later?
>>
File: 1408637688545.jpg (1MB, 1919x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1408637688545.jpg
1MB, 1919x1078px
>>15460537
Get in the same mood as an exorcist at the climax of a "possession" kind of movie, get up, trace a pentagram and shout something like "In the name of Jesus Christ, I banish you to hell whence you came!" Or if you have a bible around, flip to a page where exorcising happens and read it in a loud voice if you really get desperate... And MEAN it.

>>15460517
>>15460531
Please stop posting
>>
>>15460548
I mean I´m not Christian, in fact I think it´s a terrible religion, but Jesus is one of the most powerful symbols for that purpose most people know
>>
The back door into the garden has just opened by itself and I can hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I can't just gtfo because my girlfriend isn't home yet and I can't leave her to come into this alone.

I've just noticed a really strong smell of copper in the air. Kind of like when you get a nosebleed or something. What should I do?
>>
>>15460554
I'm not fucking with you, it's uploading as we speak. 5 hours now.
>>
>>15460546
Save thread link. Write it down and come back. If you have to, start another with the same name you're posting with now.
>>
My fucking ear is bleeding.

What should I do?
>>
>>15460565
yeah, do this OP. /x/ is a pretty slow board anyways so it will than likely still be here
>>
>>15460567
Get to your girlfriend's parent's house and contact her from there? You've GOTTA get out.
>>
File: 1409473252589.gif (498KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1409473252589.gif
498KB, 500x366px
>>15460568
>>15460571
HAHAHAHAHA LEAVE please
>>
>>15460556

Draw a circle of salt around you and stay in it.
>>
Astral project and kick the shit out of it... Problem solved.
>>
>>15460585
As funny as this is, OP is still just human.

Captcha: sagegai souls
>>
>>15460589
You underestimate humans... Though i guess you could say there power is borrowed.
>>
>>15460593
Their*
>>
>>15460556
Leave for now. Get to a church maybe, somewhere holy. It cant reach there for now. Get out though its getting dangerous.
>>
>>15460598
I'm honestly hoping OP hasn't replied yet because his phone is dead and he booked it.
>>
OP here. My internet died so I'm having to use my mobile. My girlfriend got home and we are now heading to her mom's. I brought the camera with me so will restart upload as soon as we get to her mom's house.
>>
>>15460652
Does she know what's going on? Can't leave her in the dark since she's directly affected.
>>
I didn't post any other pictures guys. Some people are obviously just taking the piss here.
>>
Just had a phonecall on my mobile that sounded like a dog growling. The radio in the car doesn't seem to be working either
>>
File: DSC_0321.jpg (1MB, 3920x2204px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0321.jpg
1MB, 3920x2204px
Just received this image from +000000000000, I can't see what it is though. Anyone?
>>
Sorry, I should say; I can't see what it is because the image won't load properly on my phone for some reason
>>
>>15460777
>>15460785
Looks like a bookshelf on the right and in the doorway on the left something is coming out slowly. Maybe a giant hand or something.
>>
>>15460796
A bookcase on the right? What kind of door? Is it a double door? What colour is the door?
>>
>>15460803
OP, can you see the image?
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-11-11-11-29-54.png (513KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-11-11-11-29-54.png
513KB, 480x800px
>>15460803
I'm not sure what it is on the right. A bookcase or some sort of other furniture that holds things on a shelf. The picture is too dark. And it's not exactly a door, per se. Sorry, I should have been more clear. It's just a doorway for a single door, but the actual door is not in sight. Pic related (on mobile) And will reply to this post with the "bookcase"
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-11-11-11-31-54.png (499KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-11-11-11-31-54.png
499KB, 480x800px
>>15460803
>>15460818
>>
>>15460814
Not very well, if I try to enlarge it the image doesn't fully load
>>
>>15460818
>>15460821
Okay, thank you. That's the bookcase in my lounge and that door leads through to the dining room that overlooks the garden. How could I receive that photo from a phone number that is just zeroes when I am 10 miles away from home?
>>
>>15460832
You've got me. That's quite terrifying in all honesty. Again, make sure in every way you can that you and those close to you are safe.
>>
>>15460850
What? I don't understand
>>
Just got to my girlfriends mom's house and no one is answering the door. No lights on and no answer on the phone. This is getting ridiculous. There's a light on upstairs but all of the doors are locked.
>>
>>15460865
That should say no lights on downstairs
>>
>>15460865
Any way to contact the parents to let you in? Are they actually home?
>>
>>15460865

They're obviously fucking. With the lights on. Upstairs.

Which, if you saw it, would probably be scarier than the shit going down at your house.

Rock and a hard place, bro.
>>
>>15460871
We rang to say we would be there in ten minutes and her mom said she'd make a drink ready for us. Now their phone isn't ringing when we try to call and we don't have a spare key.
>>
Okay, her mum has answered the door now. She was on the phone...

I'll start uploading the video and recordings from earlier
>>
what you should have done is stay at home and faced it, it couldnt have done anything to you and would most likely btfo since it wouldnt be able to feed of your negative energy, that was your cance op, now you should get to work by prepairing yourself mentally and return to the house when you are ready to face it, it will most likely terrorize you until you do that or kill yourself
>>
>>15460899
oh and a good thing to do is to think of a place you feel safe from the entity (like a church if you are christian) or some hiding spot you used to smoke weed in high school could work to, the point is its fucking with how you percieve reality not reality itself, it cant go where you think it cant go
>>
>>15460892
That's great. Must be relieved.
>>
Keep in it alive, wheres that video??
>>
>>15461114
This. Hoping things are okay with OP.
>>
Are OP&co dead ?
>>
>>15461168
Im still here, waiting patiently.
>>
>>15461168
He says he's uploading, though I'm still here from when the thread started. My original post was >>15460464
>>
Bumpin, faith in OP
>>
>claims phone died
>claims internet died and had to post from phone
>number of inconsistencies and fantastical elements (even for high level demonic presence)

I wanna call bullshit, but I'm still curious. If OP does not return, screencap and archive the thread for the best of /x/ threads.
>>
>>15461244
Also there's the part that power went off while phone was dead and he kept on posting, so yeah...

I feel you bro
but I agree, great thread even if fake
>>
Op, of you aren't kill yet, the translation is correct.
Also, if you answer any calls try to record it somehow, turn your phone on speaker, max volume, might be able to translate for you
>>
>>15461244
>>15461258
Also his fail to reply to:>>15460950
>>
>>15461271
Oh i guess the post was deleted for some reason but i was reffering to when i had asked OP to take a picture of the texts from the 000000 number.
>>
>>15461284
I could not have sent a picture of my cellphone either. This proves nothing.
>>
>>15461284
yeah, that's true...
he posted the bookshelf picture but couldn't post those messages

weird at least... if true, I hope he's alive
>>
>>15461287
I said use your gfs cell phone to taje a pcture of yours, or vice versa. Dince you both got the text.
>>
>>15461287
You can screencap your phone's screen usually
He couldn't even do that when asked

I'm calling bullshit. Entertaining bullshit, but no where near ossuary tier.
>>
>>15461293
>>15461287
print screen, guys, just like he did with the bookshelf picture
>>
>>15461271
>>15461287
>>15461291
>>15461284
>>15461293
>>15461294
>>15461297

>mfw OP is scrambling desperatly to find a way to send messages to his phone the fake number and then post the screencaps here in a attempt to save face
>>
>>15460314
this is how i know its fake.

at that point, no rational person would 'go for a walk to clear my head.' they would be getting the fuck out as fast as possible and not coming back.
>>
>>15461316
Not everyones a scaredy cat like u.

But yeh, the average person would have fled.
>>
>>15461297
Shitty phone cannot into screencap.
Thus said, >>15461293 is right.
>>
>>15460482
Bullshit. Did you buy the house in cash? If not then the bank did a housing inspection. Housing inspections require all rooms to be inspected.

OP is lie. Next story.
>>
>>15461333
What is Masterkey ?
>>
So which is it OP?
Alien or Demon?
Because most of the spooky house shit screams demon
But the light following your gf, the bleeding, and the xray picking up a marking say possible alien

I have never encountered any sort of demon activity that involves a yellow light following an individual driving for over 50 minutes, and then hanging out over the house when it has already had access to the house and free reign in it.
>>
Entertaining, but I call bullshit too:
-Buy a house in the UK when one person is unemployed, even it in the north?
-Why would demon be using German? British education system is doing it's best to prevent foreign languages being taught.
-We call them "paving slabs" not "concrete slabs", OP. I'll give you points for Ashby-de-la-Zouche, though.
>>
>>15461380
He already said he or the retail agent dont have it. So exactly, you prove my point. Lie.
>>
OP Im from Market Harborough. I live in Leicester, where you at?
>>
So this was a fucked up bullshit story or what?
>>
>>15461600
that or OP and his family are kill
>>
Please don't be kill op ;;
>>
>>15463478
his is
>killt
>>
File: 0xlIPjq.jpg (251KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
0xlIPjq.jpg
251KB, 2048x1152px
>>15460505
Honestly you had me til the hooves thing. It sounds way to much like a horror movie. I can believe everything but that just seems to far fetched. I want proof start up loading to that drop box then add me
>>
>>15460556
>I've just noticed a really strong smell of copper in the air
Demon skinwalkers pls fucking go
>>
>>15463572
Holy shit that costume is fucking sick
>>
>>15461529
you do know /x/ is just the roleplay board for fat hippy women and depressed teenagers?
>>
>>15461483
OP here.
-The house isn't bought, it's rented.
-I thought there was a good chance that people from countries other than the UK would read this post so wanted to make sure everyone knew what I was talking about.
>>
>>15460556
fuck your girlfriend you can get another
>>
OP here guys.
We got to my girlfriend's parent's house and started to upload the videos. My girlfriend's mom said she had been getting some weird phonecalls for the past two or three hours from someone asking for me. They wouldn't give their name or a contact number and when she tried 1471 the number was withheld.

Once I started the upload, weird things started to happen again; lights flickering, fire alarm going off and so on. There was a powercut just before 10pm so we all went to bed. Didn't sleep much, but nothing else happened last night.

I'm back home now and starting the upload again.
>>
File: 1411182900896.jpg (185KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1411182900896.jpg
185KB, 960x960px
>>15463652
This thread has been a roller coaster cock tease from the get go. jesus
>>
Also, just want to try and clear up a few points.

My mobile phone died while I was trying to record the noises I could hear. I started to charge it while I waited for my girlfriend to get home. Once we were on the road I also used an in-car charger so that I could keep posting.

The house seems abnormally quiet at the moment. I'm not sure how to explain it...
There's still a smell of copper in the dining room and living room but other than that, everything seems okay.

I contacted the estate agent when they opened this morning and said that I thought we had some birds in the loft so they are going to get someone out to take a look up there and contact the house owner for the key.
>>
>>15463616
Sorry but what exactly is a skinwalker? Like, a shapeshifter?
>>
File: the spookiest creepypasta ever.jpg (56KB, 396x553px) Image search: [Google]
the spookiest creepypasta ever.jpg
56KB, 396x553px
>>15463684
kind of. there's a inforgraphic on it. basically they will kill you or your girlfriend and then shape into you and take over your life, however they're not very good at it.

it's probably not though seeing as you're in the UK and not in a rural area
>>
>>15463642
I have recently started to find this out and it pisses me off because everything I've posted is always serious.
Ugh.. Even if all this shit doesn't exist, it's interesting to hear and talk about legitimate unexplainable shit.
I haven't believed OP the entire time, but I'll wait until he uploads something interesting. Because.. fuck.. I haven't better to do...

I'm not going to resort to roleplaying though...
>>
>>15463696
haven't got anything better to do* sorry, it's late.
>>
>>15461389
I hadn't really thought of aliens at all. My first thought was someone fucking around but then with everything that has been happening I thought maybe some kind of ghost or something.
>>
File: dragons-blood-forest.jpg (410KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dragons-blood-forest.jpg
410KB, 1600x1200px
OP, if this shit is for real, you and your GF need to learn basic centering, shielding, and will projection. Most people just leave themselves completely open for entities to mess with and feed on.

You need to be in control of your energy. Shut yourself off to the creature. Lash out at it with your will when it comes after you.

I'm pretty skeptical about this whole thing because it's so over the top, like a mix of many creepy pastas into one story. But I'll try to keep an open mind in case.

I've banished something using sage burning on a small hot iron skillet. Demons are supposed to dislike iron, and sage has long been used in more than one culture for cleansing rituals. I've also heard that demons are repelled by dragon's blood... it's a plant resin that comes from the plant in this picture. You'd need the real shit and not some hippy perfume bullshit, though, if it's even true. (I only recomend buying Dragon's Blood for serious spiritual needs, hippy bullshit has caused some damage to the forests which only exist on a single island)

The thing I banished wasn't very powerful at all. If your story is true, you're dealing with something with some power behind it. My cousin had a demon come after her family once who was powerful enough to throw over a massive entertainment system and throw around objects. She had success with having a priest take care of it. It's worth considering.

Also, please get your cats to safety. When a cat is terrorized you know it's bad. Cats usually don't give a shit about spirits, unlike dogs.
>>
>>15463696
Same here. Shame, isn't it? I just take things with a grain of salt and try to enjoy the ride. I hope OP can present us with some evidence of what is happening, and of course that he is not kill.

Me, I've had enough experiences, some corroborated by others such as my sister, that I know spirits are real. But that doesn't mean all stories about spirits are real.
>>
>>15463759
I'm definitely not dead...
I'm uploading the sound clips right now but for some reason the videos are an unsupported file type. I've never had this happen before but I'm trying to convert them.
>>
>>15463753
Thank you for the response.

My girlfriend has some Dragon's Blood incense sticks, is that the hippy bullshit you're talking about? Or would that work?

I understand that you're skeptical about this, I would be too.
>>
>>15463802
Don't know. You can try it since she already has it. They do make legit incense out of the stuff but I think a lot of incense sold to westerners is just scented to smell nice. It's not something that any authority keeps track of, really. lol

>>15463793
Have you tried doing any research into the house, and the history of the land it's built on? The whole creepy German guy, crying woman, and knocking from underground brings up some obvious implications...
>>
>>15463824
I did look into the house when we first moved in; just out of interest. It was built about 10 years ago and the owner has lived here since it was built. He is Spanish and is wife was Scottish. They moved to Spain and started renting the house out, my girlfriend and I are the first people to rent it. I can't really find any information about what was on the land before the house. As far as I can tell it was just a small patch of grass wasteland at the side of the road.
>>
>>15463843
pls deliver
>>
>Spanish guy leaves
>nazi sorcerer living in neighbourhood notices
>decides to use house as murderhouse
>kidnaps some gypsy woman cause nazi
>tortures her everyday, uses her for rituals
>one day, particularly powerful ritual planned
>takes her to attic, locks from inside
>summons demon, killing her in the process
>demon tricks sorcerer into leaving the circle
>murders the shit out of him
>Op rents house, corpses decomposed and dont smell anymore
>"the previous owner must have taken the attic key"
>props for ritual still there, lingering energy
>demon can still partially manifest
>decides to fuck with Op
And thats exactly how it happened boys
>>
>>15463843
>the house is relatively new (no older than 5 years) >>15460304

Pretty inconsistent, there.
>>
>>15463957
Sounds like a pretty good plot.
>>
>>15463965
>inb4 Hollywood writer steals this thread and makes an epic horror movie out of it
>>
>>15463965
>>15463979
With tripfaggotry on, let me predict what happens next:
>following night, gf discovers strange key in her purse, doesnt tell Op
>wakes up in trance-state
>hoof-mark starts growing
>drives to house
>unlocks attic door
>lights candles, lays down in triangle
>possessed.gif
>goes back, lies down next to op again
>haunting intensifies over next days
>Op seeks help at a church
>gf refuses to go inside church, gets really angry and aggressive
>Op stops insisting eventually, they go home
>that night, gf murders op and his parents
>walks off into the night
>Roll credits
"great plot m8, I r8 8.8/8.8"
-Cinemareviews.com
"best horror movie in ages"
-The independent
"so good, Hollywood must have stolen if off the Internet"
-Horrorfreaks.net
>>
>>15464047
This
>>
File: lold.jpg (5KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
lold.jpg
5KB, 216x233px
>>15463645
kek
>>
Not even a single pic of hoof on gf? Bullshit. So far all we get is a photo that doesn't prove anything.
>>
Sorry for the delay, the internet is really slow at the moment. Here is the first clip from my recording. Just uploading the next one now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxTLu-P1sUM
>>
>>15464113
Probably best to listen with headphones
>>
>>15464047
>>15464062
Bump thread or screencap this so op can see my story pls
>>
>>15464118>>15464113
Nevermind
>>
Back again, here is the second recording

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlTMVjaboDk

There's a small Christian book/charity shop close to my house; I'm going to go along now and see if there is anything I can buy to put around the house to stop this stuff from happening. Will keep you updated.
>>
>>15464113
Well. This sure proves it. I'm an expert on spooky things. And thats definetely a demonalienskinwalkersasquatchmutant knocking in your house.
There's only one thing to do. You have to smear every door knob in the house with potato salad before brushing your teeth before going to sleep.
No need to thank me. Just doing my job
>>
>>15464113
Sounds like you have a stealthy gorilla in your home.
>>
>>15464113
>>15464131
>>15464135
Sorry if im annoying, but can someone sum the recordings up? Im at uni on my phone so cant listen to them right now. Are they legit/special/interesting?
>>
>>15464145
Sounds like a gorilla making grunting noises for 5 minutes, and some knocking. In recording #1, OP's phone is thrown off of the dining room table, even though nobody was in the room at the time.

Legit? Could be for all we know, but I'm leaning toward no.
Special? Nah, not really. Pretty subtle stuff.
Interesting? Sure. Even if it's fake, it's still pretty interesting stuff.
>>
>>15463666
When are they going to come out and check your loft? Also, if all else fails dude break the fucking lock and check yourself.
>>
>>15464152
Thanks m8, appreciate it. Ill stay tuned for more to come then.
>>
>>15463666
dat 666 get...
OP is marked by Satan, it's official
>>
I've got a few things from the Christian shop; two crucifixes and a small Jesus statue. The woman that owns the shop was really friendly and gave me a copy of the bible too. She said I had an "uneasy aura" around me and to try meditation and/or prayer.
>>
Just noticed a voicemail on my house phone. It's from an unknown number and it just seems to be 30 seconds of clicking noises. Could that be related? The time says 13:30 so it happened while I was out.
>>
>>15464193
Check the clicking for patterns, like morse or other codes if youve got the time/nerve, or upload it if you can manage somehow
>>
>>15464207
I can't personally hear any patterns. It could be morse code I guess; some of the clicks are short taps while others are more pronounced, if that makes sense?

If it is morse code then it would roughly be something like:

.-.-...-..----.-...-.

That's the pattern of the clicks
>>
>>15464225
Ran the code through a translator but it didn't recognise anything. Are there spaces between the dots and dashes? Like pauses?
>>
>>15464231
I guess there is, but I don't know how to show that in a written format...
>>
real or not, very interesting story OP, keep us updated, stay safe
>>
>>15464235
Just, like, listen to the message again and try to space the dots and dashes out as they happen?

So like .. -. .-.-- or something
>>
>>15464251
I'll try... I'm not sure how well that will work though
>>
>>15464251
Okay, I've listened to it over and over and tried to replicate what I can hear but I'm not sure how accurate this is...

.-.-.. .-.. --- -.-. . .-.

I've tried to translate that and all I get as a result is "?LOCER"

Anyone have any ideas?
>>
>>15464273
if ? would be S and you would rearrange it you can get CLOSER
>>
>>15460304
is this for real?
>>
I'm like getting tired of this shit, i think everyone wants real proofs, evidence in videos, not recordings, everyone can make that noises...
>>
>>15464283
Maybe...
I'll try messing around with the spacing and see what I can find
>>
>>15464286
Yes, why?
>>
Okay, I've been moving the spaces around in the morse code that I posted and so far I've got translations for:

ETLLOCER
AEDLOCER
RDLOCER
ARELOCER
AETILOCER
ALLOCER
AETEELOCER

None of this makes any sense to me. Is it an anagram? Some kind of code?
>>
Or maybe nothing
>>
>>15464300
German is my first language, so ill play with the anagrams a bit, but I dont have too much time today, otherwise id suggest trying different code systems, there have to be others...
Anyone know a lot about this kind of thing?
>>
Fool. All you need to do is fight it if it is physically manifested. It is no stronger than you. The way it wins is through psychological warfare. Douse a blade in holy water. Perhaps if you have any actual silverware with actual silver. That shit will cut like butter. Or you could do what I did to make all the banging and the drafts go away. Just get real annoyed and ask them to stop. That shit worked. But yeah, just beat it up if it is physically manifested.
>>
>>15464300
This isn't a code or an anagram. Theirs a name in that list.
>>
ALLOCER is a demon whose title is Great Duke of Hell
>>
Nobody's bothered that in OP post he says the house in less than 5 years old, and in a later post says the house is 10 years old?
>>
>>15464333
If it's not a code or an anagram then which of those words is a name? I've never met anyone called Etllocer or Arelocer...
>>
>>15464337
That was a mistake on my part; I was trying to write all of this down while weird things were still happening and I thought that I'd read it was 5 years instead of 10
>>
>>15464338
ALLOCER...

Alloces (also known as Alocer, Allocer, Alloces, Alocas, Allocen, Alloien) is an eminent demon in the mysticism and demonology of medievil europe. According to the meticulous german demonologist Johann Wierius, Alloces is a very powerful demon, grand duke of Hades, ruler of 36 infernal legions. this is how he is described in Mather's and Crowley's edition of the Goetic:

"He is a duke, great, mighty and strong, appearing in the form of a solider riding upon a great horse. His face is like that of a lion, very red, and has flaming eyes. His speech is hoarse and very big. His office is to teach the art of astronomy, and all the liberal sciences. He bringeth unto thee good familiars; also he ruleth over 36 legions of spirits.

http://demons.wikia.com/wiki/Alloces
>>
>>15464333
>>15464336
So either Op is more or less knowledgeable when it comes to demons and this is a well-set-up Rp thread (no offense op) or hes in some deep shit...
>>
>>15464344
What the fuck?
>>
>>15464344
"His office is to teach the art of astronomy"?

Am I jumping to conclusions if I see a connection to the light in the sky that followed my girlfriend's car and stayed above our house for a while?

People are going to think I've set this up now but I swear I haven't. This is fucking crazy.
>>
>>15464355
Shit, and on top of that...

"Grand Duke of Hades", "riding upon a great horse"... Girlfriend has strange hoof like mark on abdomen? The noises out in the garden sounded kind of like grunting to me; maybe a horse?

Or am I just jumping to conclusions here? I don't know what to think.
>>
*excessive same-fagging to build up crescendo*
>>
>>15464361
OP if this is fake im going to beat your ass.

please tell us truth now

If are truth then you need to summon jesus to kill the demond
>>
>>15464361
umm this has been bothering me a while since im lurking here from the beginning but....could you post a photo of the hoof marking?
>>
>>15464364
Summon Jesus?
>>
>>15464369
yes summon jesus to kill demond back to hell

one day my cousin had two demond in is home so he summon jesus to come down and he killed them both. that stopped all the noise
>>
>>15464368
I didn't get a copy of the x-ray. I should have made that more clear, sorry; the doctor said that there was a hoof-like shadow on an x-ray of my girlfriend's abdomen. He's booked more tests to rule out a tumour or anything serious apparently.
>>
She's been impregnated by a demon. I'm sorry. She has to die...
>>
>>15464373
i thougth it was more like a bruise
>>
>>15464361
Ok op, most important thing is to stay calm and Not, I repeat, not, interpret too much into things. There is a reason why you make everything around you represent a spirit when summoning them (symbols, numbers, incense, colours...) its also how they manifest themselves. There is some magical effect to the interplay of symbols, its how the subconscious works. If you get scared and see allocer around every corner, he will be. Now that you know "who it is" you can not just passively fight it by ignoring it, but also actively. It was a risky move to reveal his name. You can find out what allocer dislikes, what is opposed to him personally, yanno.
However he might be trying to trick you with a wrong name. Your call I guess.
>>
Did you mention about a phone call you recieved that you heard grunting? Hoarse voice?
>>
>>15464379
More of an internal bruise according to the doctor
>>
FUCKING HELL
This is the dr. from the hospital, totally posessed btw , growing hooves and stuff
so cool to know you browse tha chan
>>
>>15464384
We've had a number of phonecalls, yes. Some where nobody was speaking, some where there was a loud tapping and others where there was some kind of grunting, hoarse voice in the background
>>
Okay, my girlfriend just rang to say she is on her way home from work early because she's been feeling awful all day. Says she has had bad stomach cramps, nausea and a splitting headache.
>>
Is there a way to save this thread or something?

I have no idea how this works and I'm worried that all of this will get lost or deleted?
>>
The fire alarm has just started ringing again. Just noticed that the two crucifixes and Jesus statuette I bought earlier have been knocked to the floor; not sure when that happened or how.
>>
>>15464398
>>15464402
Are you not reading my posts or something, you didnt reply to any after the first one.
Maybe have your gf meditate, do a banishing ritual or make her a sage tea, or find a herb that allocer dislikes and use that.
Captcha: ntedmio give
>>
>>15464414
Go to a Catholic church, anon. They're the ones who are into ritual stuff and history of demons.
>>
>>15464418
Maybe make a salt circle, place her inside with the crucifixes and the statue and have her read the bible, if she wouldnt think youre insane if you did that
>>
I'd get researching about Alloces and consider contacting that German Demonologist for more info. He could read through your posts and verify your encounters before you heard any specifics of the demon. Am really glued to this thread and will be praying for you. Take care and Positive vibes being sent to you from Sheffield x
>>
>>15464418
Sorry, yes I've been reading your posts; I've replied to some of them. I don't know any banishing rituals or where to get sage tea...

Is all of that information on the internet?
>>
>>15464445
Where do you live? I live about twenty minutes from Ashby and I have a range of sage teas, banishing incense and incantations that may be of some use to you.
>>
>>15464445
All info ever is on the net, might require some digging though as demonology is a bit out of favour currently...
>>
Girlfriend got home and looks terrible; she's really pale, can barely keep her eyes open and has had a nosebleed. I think I might take her to the hospital.

>>15464460
I'll look into it as soon as I can, thanks for all of your advice
>>
Icons aren't gonna do shit against something like this. The best you can hope for is appeasement before it extracts its blood price out ofyou your girlfriends vag. You need to slaughter a decent sized animal, leave the body for the flies and bury the head. With any luck, this will buy you enough time to find a new place.
>>
There's something kind of witchcraft history from where you live. This link tells you of something. Maybe worth looking into more x
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=4plIAwAAQBAJ&pg=PT182&lpg=PT182&dq=witchcraft+history+in+ashby+de+la+zouch&source=bl&ots=TEg2ShoSUp&sig=GK50cSJkJLRLynX0bnnH-5csEVc&hl=en&sa=X&ei=oYxjVIr_AaGP7AbMgoCYDA&ved=0CB8Q6AEwAQ
>>
Hope your girlfriend is ok. Please let us know
>>
Okay, things are starting to get weird again now. The grunting noise is back in the garden and we keep seeing two lights (kind of looks like fireflies but a deep orange colour) in the back garden; very small moving at random and then disappearing. My girlfriend seems to be getting worse so I'm going to take her to A&E just for some peace of mind.

>>15464504
I'll look into that when I get home later, thank you.

>>15464496
Where am I going to find a small animal to sacrifice? That all sounds bit grim...
>>
>>15464509
Thank you, I will keep you updated
>>
>>15463690
How could the man lock the door from outside and still be inside ??
>>
>>15464522
Medium to large animal. And its wat less grim than finding your gf exsanguinated
>>
>>15460350
you need jesus man
>>
OP can you screenshot the phone conversation/texts you've received from +000000000000, as well as phone history from them, like calls?
>>
>>15463690
>not very good at it
lol so true
>>
it annoys me more than it should be... but can you post pic of your cat(s)?
just cause...
>>
>>15464487
you should just go in full on rage mode, run around the house with a knife and tell the fuckin demon to leave, and if it show up in physical form yolo-stab the fuck out of it and call it a day
>>
>>15464620
Why does it appear you've sent them those texts and not vice versa?
>>
>>15464623
And then OP was revealed to be a sham.
>>
>>15464623
?
Did OP fuck up?
>>
>>15464587
THIS. FUCKING. THIS.
>>15464593
And also this.

Also OP you need to act fast, what you want to do first is save this thread, by screencapping it or whatever. The next step is to document your case. Take everything you can, videos, recordings, write shit down and so on. Then you need to contact a guy named creepypuppet on facebook he's a real pro. Hopefully he'll look into your case and will make it into a kick ass movie as he did with the conjuring. Cause I realy need a good horror movie to watch.

Also if you need help with the video files I can help, I'm working in this branch.
>>
>>15464623
what was on the post ?
>>
>>15464635
>>15464636
I don't understand... What is that post referring to exactly?
>>
Update: Girlfriend has been seen by doctor; her blood pressure is very low and they are going to do more blood tests. We mentioned the abdomen mark and are waiting for another x-ray.
>>
>>15464644
I have a feeling OP either tried to send himself the texts somehow or used one of those fakey programs to make it look like he got the texts but fucked up, realized too late and then deleted the post. And now he's playing dumb.
>>
holy shit op finish the story already we know it's fake
>>
The initial posts and updates got me interested and my immediate thought was "Paranormal Activity 1". However, the lack of any evidence is making me skeptical. On an android phone, one can stream the events using Ustream or Livestream apps. Just saying.

If everything you say is real, I feel for you, OP. On that note, you shouldn't do anything that you do not understand well, such as trying to perform rituals. All that could worsen the situation. The place needs to be cleansed by a psychic or a priest.

Safety of yourself and your girl should be the priority and she needs medical attention. The only DIY I can suggest is to burn incense especially the one used in churches, if you can get it and spread the smoke all over the place. The fire alarm could be one issue though. And/or sprinkle holy water every nook & corner. Play hymns or Gregorian chants, if not anything, they can be relaxing for you. Certain specific prayers do help too, if one follows a faith.

Be safe OP. Keep updating.
>>
If this is all true then try getting your neighbors to check out whats going on in your home, If they see and hear what you claim to then get your ass someplace holy.
>>
File: screenshot1.png (108KB, 482x722px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot1.png
108KB, 482x722px
>>15464587
Here's the first screenshot.

I'll screenshot the phone calls as well
>>
Doctor has just called us through; post again asap
>>
OP here, girlfriend is kill.
lol j/k I never had no girlfriend and I made up a story on the internet to make myself feel good
>>
>>15464652
Or maybe it's the demon monitoring the thread and sending fucked up posts to make OP look like a fraud and fuck with him some more. Seems way more legit than your theory.
>>
>>15464679

You didn't know OP has a tripcode.
>>
>>15464679
STFU I'm the real OP, I didn't make up this story to make myself feel good, I did it only because I was bored. Also I have a girlfriend and she's fucking HOT you douchebag !
>>
>>15464696
lol people fake text convos all the time. if you really don't know how easy it is to do then you deserve to believe this inconsistent fairytale.
>>
OP, where do you live in Leicestershire?
>>
>>15460652
Dearest OP, whilst your story is certainly captivating, can I just ask why you referred to your girlfriend's mum's house as "her mom's"? As a fellow English person who has mentioned my mum in text before, I've never once referred to her as my mom. Because she isn't my mom. She's my mum. Mum mam whatever, I don't know a single English person who refers to their mum as mom.
>>
>>15464772
He did say he's trying to speak in some sort of universal way for other people around the world to understand, because believe it or not, there are plenty of Americans who have never heard "mum" or "mam" and wouldn't understand what you mean. It's the same ordeal with when I was talking to him about the "bookshelf" or "bookcase." They both mean the same thing, but different locale.
>>
>>15464186

You should talk to her again. Maybe she can give you advise or know someone who can help you.

>>15464344
It can't be a coincidence. But maybe is another demon trying to afraid you.

>>15464620
>>15464673
Ho, never mind. Here is the archive you were asking for http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/15460304/#15464605.
Nice thread OP, be more careful next time.
>>
>>15464807
so he did screw up, then?

i mean, keep going OP, but that's kind of damning.
>>
>>15464751
You can't be serious you're either trolling or have no sense whatsoever of irony. If the first case 8/10, made me respond, if the latter, you're the best mate !
>>
>>15464826
look at the archive entry that >>15464807
posted. i'm not saying i'm totally right but i have an iPhone and it really does look like he sent them himself. i'm just going off the hard evidence "mate"
>>
Bump for OP,more evidence is welcome.
>>
File: 1415813253929.png (126KB, 482x722px) Image search: [Google]
1415813253929.png
126KB, 482x722px
>>15464823
Yep, you can still see the deleted post in the archive (pic related).
OP would have been in serious trouble if it was real. Great story by the way, except that it goes a little to far at certain point (ie:noise bleeding). Bonus point for the vid. Too bad you fucked up.
>>
>>15464852
look up the word "irony" on wikipedia, it could really help you. also I raise your grade to 9/10 because you really annoyed me.
>>
>>15464886
y so mad bro
>>
Sorry for the late reply. I'm not sure what I'm meant to be looking at on the archive? I only posted one screenshot of the text messages...

Doctor checked the xrays and confirmed there is some kind of "mass" shaped like a hoof on my girlfriends abdomen. Has anyone heard of anything like that before?
>>
>>15464772
I usually use "mum" myself but I was just trying to write in a manner that was accessible for readers of all nationalities
>>
>>15464958
I did hear and saw something like that but in Latin America, which as far as I've seen has different entities. The one that caused such mark here was referred as a "witch", but I can't tell. It could've been a sorcerer tying someone up
>>
>>15464651
try to get a copy this time
>>
Girlfriend is being kept in hospital over night for more tests. Just got home to get her an overnight bag.

The house stinks of copper again and the dining room is mega cold to the point that I can visibly see my breath.
>>
>>15464958
Copy of "mass"? Would definitely be better and easier to see than just having you describe it.
>>
>>15465104
Have you got time to put a bit of paper on the hospital bed with the date and time on, just to prove to the naysayers that you're telling the truth?
>>
>>15465221
This.
it's getting hard to believe. especially after seeing the deleted post by you
>>
dis thread kill?
>>
just did a bit of research of the "twelve zero number" and there's actually some pretty disturbing things related to it.
>>
File: spiderman.png (88KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.png
88KB, 275x183px
>>
File: spidermanthread.png (108KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
spidermanthread.png
108KB, 216x234px
>>
File: spiderman2.png (89KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman2.png
89KB, 262x192px
>>
Come on guys, give OP a chance.
>>
File: spidermanstfu.png (72KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
spidermanstfu.png
72KB, 259x194px
>>15465479
>>
File: spiderman3.png (92KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman3.png
92KB, 254x199px
>>
File: dog.png (246KB, 244x200px) Image search: [Google]
dog.png
246KB, 244x200px
http://uk.whocalledme.com/PhoneNumber/000000000000

Sorry OP youve been had phone was really [spoiler] god [/spoiler]
>>
time to call sam and dean
>>
>>15465391

OP dun goofed
>>
>>15465771
It's Official.

OP is dead.

Imma salt my room now and hope his new daemonic powers don't find their way up north.

While we're on the subject, /x/ what is the best methods of keeping POWERFUL daemons out?
>>
OP, this thread is really good, cease your faggotry and come back.
>>
OP we don't care that it's probably fake, i and many others were enjoying it. we'll play along, just come back!
>>
>>15460320

Disclaimer: I've not yet read through the entire thread so I apologize if someone's already said this.

First of all, I don't really have any advice on the paranormal stuff but I'm sorry that you guys are going through such a thing. It doesn't sound like fun, at all. I wish I knew what to suggest but unfortunately I don't. Hopefully you will get some decent replies here from other, more experienced anons.

I just wanted to comment on a couple of things that may or may not help. As far as your cats acting strangely goes, it can take MONTHS, sometimes a bit longer even, for everything to get back to normal after a move(or other huge, stressful event). It's likely that they're merely trying to figure out their new hierarchy, since its been upset by the move and all that goes with it. Sometimes when cats fight amongst each other they will attack their humans as well. It's a well-documented behavior, very common. - called "displaced/misplaced aggression". Also(common sense but I'll mention anyways, just incase!), while on the subject of cats': their senses are much, much more sensitize than our human senses. It's not impossible to think that they've been responding to something that you, yourself, as a human cannot see, hear or smell.

As for your girlfriend, this sort of thing can happen with hormonal birth control. Also as we age sometimes it just gets much heavier over time; it may or may not go back to normal. I know it seems like a lot of blood but I'm assuming you guys are pretty young and honestly if the doctors aren't worried about the blood loss then I would try not to worry about this.

If symptoms keeps up it would be a good idea to start her on some iron and b vitamin supplements to help replace that which has been lost with all that blood... taking a vitamin c supplement at the same time can also help to increase the absorption of the iron by up to 30%.

Goodluck OP.
>>
>>15464336
In demonology Allocer (also spelled Alocer or Alloces) is a demon whose title is Great Duke of Hell, and who has thirty-six legions of demons under his command. He induces people to immorality and teaches arts and all mysteries of the sky.
He is described by Johann Weyer as appearing in the shape of a knight mounted on an enormous horse. His face has leonine characteristics; he has a ruddy complexion and burning eyes; and he speaks with much gravity. He is said to provide good familiars, and to teach astronomy and liberal arts. Allocer is often depicted riding a horse with dragon legs.
>>
Is OP kill?
>>
>>15466730
OP thread is kill, cuz OP fucked up, and exposed himself as a fake.
>>
Sorry for not posting guys. GIrlfriend is back home now and the test results haven't shown anything negative. The doctors said they didn't understand what the mark was or the symptoms she has been having but after some rest her BP returned to normal and she seemed okay again.

I contacted the estate agent again about the key to the loft and told some bullshit story about my girlfriend being taken into hospital because of rat or bird droppings and that there was something moving around in the loft; they've told me that I can go and pick up the key any time after 9am today so I will post results asap
>>
I thought the owner took that key with him to Spain?
Either you are fooling us or they're trying to hide something and now longer can't because of your insisting.
>>
>>15467003
OP already tried to post cap of his text messages, but it was obvious he'd sent them to himself. He realized this and deleted the post, and tried again, but the post he deleted still shows up in the thread archive.

This also wouldn't be the first inconsistency.
>>
>>15467003
>>15467016

I was told that the owner had taken the key to Spain with him when I first moved in and that the loft space was not part of the letting agreement. The tenancy agreement actually states; "Loft space not included in rent of property." I never had any need to check this out really but it turns out it's just a standard hatch key. The inventory for the property states "Loft Key =1" but the estate agent said that the owner had left it instructions for it to be kept in the safe at their office unless absolutely necessary.

As for the screen caps; I only posted one image. I have no idea how the other image was posted using my ID. I understand that sounds like total bullshit but I don't know what else to say.

Brb, heading up into the loft.
>>
>>15466490
underpants post
>>
Okay guys; I've been into the loft now. I found some strange drawings and writing on pieces of paper. It looks like it was painted on or something.

Kept hearing knocking noises (which I guess is totally normal for a loft) and then there was some kind of grunting noise followed by a murmur. I got it all on video; currently uploading to youtube.

On watching the video back the murmur is actually quite obvious and sounds like it could be a word; I can't work out what it is though.
>>
First, you need to create a new thread I guess, as it is reaching 300 posts.

Secondly, post timestamped photos of loft and whatnot. Because right now, it all sounds like a fake story.
>>
Okay, new thread is up...

>>15467067
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.