[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yfw reptilians aren't from another planet >They are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 43

File: saurid.jpg (96KB, 320x320px)
saurid.jpg
96KB, 320x320px
>Yfw reptilians aren't from another planet
>They are interdimensional travelers from a parallel Earth where the dinosaurs weren't wiped out
>They are conspiring to heat the planet so as to cultivate conditions more like the ones they are adapted to
>>
>>14856652
why can't they just stay on their own side?
>>
File: saurid2.jpg (70KB, 300x305px)
saurid2.jpg
70KB, 300x305px
>>
File: saurid3.jpg (90KB, 228x362px)
saurid3.jpg
90KB, 228x362px
>>14856659

It's like if Mars were perfectly Earthlike. Could we resist claiming it? Even if there were less advanced intelligent aliens on it?
>>
It's a possibility. A disturbing possibility.
>>
>>14856652
that makes more sense than space lizards. fascinating. They would have had WAY WAY longer to technologically advance, I'd be surprised if humans a few million years from now couldn't invade another planet. And once you have another earth there's more space to live on and more resources to use.
>>
File: Mario-Film.jpg (141KB, 620x350px)
Mario-Film.jpg
141KB, 620x350px
Holy shit, really? Fuck, I thought we solved this last time. Lets-a go Luigi!
>>
My life is folly. Woe unto he who seeks. It will always be too late. Once I had the time and not the knowledge, and now knowledge takes time. Too much, never will I know great reward for my efforts, yet still I am moved to search. Perhaps there is some gain that is yet to be revealed. Only time will tell. What stories does the future write?
In Brazil friend of a friend is staying with family. Goes to sleep. Wakes up and house is empty, so he goes downstairs. The doors and windows in the house are gone. He freaks out for awhile before going back to sleep. When he wakes there is a figure standing over him with a hand on his chest and he is paralyzed. Apparently prayed and fell back asleep, some with it gone.
At night Later at a hill friend is riding bike. there is wall separating forest from the town, and there is a street lamp, a lizard again watching him. It walks through a wall into the forest and disappears. He then hauls ass from there, dragging the bike behind him as he ran. Months later he is with friend who saw it and discuss, once mentioned it appeared again. The group began to approach it and it charged them, so they all ran. It had disappeared by the time they returned. Years later he's driving in Brazil along curvy roads with other cars. They mention the lizardmen again and came to the conclusion talking about them draws their attention. As they pass forests it jumps toward their vehicle and sticks it's face toward the vehicle. Described as scaly and absorbed light, though had the impression of color though it was indistinguishable. Saw it's face while driving , described as specifically sinister. He apparently hates telling

Local legends told of a creature that would chase people in the area as well.
>>
>>14856686
>that makes more sense than space lizards

Great bit of misdirection though. To make us think they're aliens. As if anything resembling reptiles would evolve independently somewhere else.

This prevents us from pursuing interdimensional travel as seriously as spaceflight. Which prevents us from gaining access to their Earth and posing a threat to them.
>>
>>14856713
Damn I high, copied that from notepad. Guess I left my poetry at that top, sorry.
>>
>>14856699

>Fund a deliberate flop that features the truth as a central plot point
>This makes a joke out of anyone who, in the future, raises it as a serious possibility
>>
>>14856735
>thinks the plot of Super Mario Bros is a true story
>doesn't understand why people think he's a joke
>>
>>14856758

That idea existed and was the plot of several scifi novels long before that movie used it.
>>
>>14856719

Shhh it was beautiful man.

If these Reptilians actually do exist I would think they left Earth during a mass extinction (Late Cretaceous anyone?), colonzied another habitable planet, redeveloped a form of intergalactic travel and now have come back for whatever reason. Hell they may even be studying the post apocalyptic world they once know idfk.

My two pesos.
>>
>>14856798
The idea that Bowser came from Mushroom land to blow up the twin towers?
>>
File: chrono.jpg (9KB, 204x179px)
chrono.jpg
9KB, 204x179px
>>14856652
>>
>>14856858
Not him, but you're fucking annoying.
>>
File: 1375132660607.jpg (64KB, 420x412px)
1375132660607.jpg
64KB, 420x412px
>>14857779
Cry your tears, bitch nigger.
>>
But um, kid, Dinosaurs weren't wiped out.
>>
>>14857844
They're still around in the form of birds, right?!
>>
>>14857861
Kites evolved from Dinosaurs who evolved to birds, as did Reptiles and Mammals.
>>
File: showposter.jpg (19KB, 300x300px)
showposter.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>
>>14856666
Quads.

If Mars was a lush jungle-planet populated by Paleolithic-level lizard people, /tg/ would suddenly be Richard Branson's new best friends. We wouldn't be invading so much as annexing it for sex tourism.
>>
>>14856652
The 1983 "V" miniseries wasn't a documentary, autismo
>>
>>14856652
Why not go to another dimension with no humans and already warm?
/thread
>>
>>14856652

A few issues with that.

1. Why would they look humanoid? They didn't stem from primates (primates don't even exist in their world), so why do they have the morphology of a primate, not a dinosaur?

2. What would a species that can cross dimensions want with our single planet? They clearly have advanced tech, it's likely they might even be able to terraform any old world or even make their own from scratch.

3. Why not just wipe out the indigenous species and then use the planet instead of playing a huge game of hide and seek?

4. There were a very specific set of events that led to human intelligence (such as large social groups pushing communication, diet and posture allowing larger brains, pressure on intelligence to allow for hunting and so more meat, etc). Is it likely a troodon would have met all such pressures, too?
>>
>>14858034
>Why would they look humanoid
Spiral Power works better in human form!
>>
>>14856652
>reptilians
i wonder if they taste like fish or chicken
>>
>>14858171
Probably like snake. Snake sort of tastes like chicken from my experience, but its a little more slimy.
>>
>>14858034

They already were bipeds (troodon) with grasping hands. They would evolve upright posture and opposable thumbs for the same tool related reasons we did.

>2. What would a species that can cross dimensions want with our single planet? They clearly have advanced tech, it's likely they might even be able to terraform any old world or even make their own from scratch.

Finding planets as ideally suited to your species as the one you evolved on is very hard and requires crossing vast distances in large well appointed starships. If you can just cross through a dimensional portal to another Earth why wouldn't you?

>3. Why not just wipe out the indigenous species and then use the planet instead of playing a huge game of hide and seek?

Ethics

>4. There were a very specific set of events that led to human intelligence (such as large social groups pushing communication, diet and posture allowing larger brains, pressure on intelligence to allow for hunting and so more meat, etc). Is it likely a troodon would have met all such pressures, too?

Every more or less discrete ecosystem evolves an intelligent apex predator. In the ocean it's dolphins.
>>
>>14858034
Convergent evolution. Things adapting to fill the same ecological niche tend to be forced into similar forms due to being under the same pressures.

Tech requires tool use. Tool use is much easier when one has limbs free (biped), forward-facing eyes, a large brain. They'd need some form of speech (not necessarily verbal) to form civilization on a level larger than tribal, and civilization is what enables the development of tech higher than paleolithic. It's also what forces the development of written language (unless they all have a photographic memory).
>>
>>14856699
oh man i gotta watch that shitty movie again. i actually thought it was awesome when i was little.
>>
>>14856666
Right now? Yes. Have you forgotten about the SJW people? They'd crucify anyone who tried to colonize another planet like that.
>>
>>14856652
>yfw they dident exist in a parallel universe
>they existed with the dinosours
>they became enligthend thus shattering theire physical bonds
>>
>>14856661
>>14856652

This seems impossible

how would something like a raptor evolve into a primate type body? Wouldn't they just remain dumb animals forever?
>>
>>14856652
Makes sense to me. The idea of interstellar travel has always been kinda iffy, since... you know, the whole speed of light thing. It's easier for me to believe aliens are extradimensional rather than extraterrestrial.

Also, I've always liked the theory that greys are time travelers from like a million years in the future. They're super-evolved humans.
>>
>>14859752
You are going to remain a dumb animal forever
>>
File: Untitled.png (268KB, 595x640px)
Untitled.png
268KB, 595x640px
>>
https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_VusWDwGzIUIVqkNo4KQY0n5_nqy1ewW6GEuCMAuUYQzMX4B84gtcZECb683oEdooOAPclsMmavxTboNBek3upVCdiOoU5ajxYq3ReX8sht5bfycnAzf2r3VjV3r1EINx4jC2oifrxpAZpk5IlLH8QoPSM8KvgZFdhJpveq_5aYBtr6FA_JQSNSZ_ZYcqEi-ZIBO56cgb0KdQhW1gXRLbr_TUIJDVkw
>>
File: Utahraptor.png (309KB, 1200x436px)
Utahraptor.png
309KB, 1200x436px
>>14856652
Bullshit, no feathers
>>
>>14858171
Gator tail tastes like a cross of chicken and fish, similar to frog legs. Not exactly slimy as the other anon said, though I never had snake. It's just moist like fish. It's great, you should try some.
>>
>>14860425
Super evolved humans, why would humans lose all the colour of their skin and become grey? why would we lose all the features of our face considered attractive?

Must be some huge ecological changes.
>>
>>14856652
so mario bros the movie was on to something...
>>
>>14861316
Most movies are really the Illuminati revealing the true plans out of perverted sense of honor.
>>
>>14856735

>Thinks Super Mario is a true story

lel
>>
>>14861340
>Most movies

You are clinically retarded.
>>
>>14861340
I believe it. But why do they do it and what is the connection between the reptilians and the illuminati if you could summarize it for me
>>
>>14856719
Care to post more? Of the poetry, that is.
>>
>>14862535
There is a theme to each of these. Posting per request.

The path is laid before us all. It stands in plain sight, only waiting for our feet to move. And move they shall for we are anything but stagnate. Much to see, much to learn, and all to be revealed in time. We must move or be moved, for we are not alone here where we wait.
>>
>>14862535
Another. less poetic but was going with a theme at the time.

Know yourself, traveler, for the path holds with it deceit. You must know what it is you seek else you shall not recognize it. Know the path has those who see true value and may seek your prize. They may offer you lesser gifts so they can walk in your place. Pass them by.
>>
>>14861265
Go back to /an/ fagoot
>>
I'm not a biologist by an stretch, but wasn't there like 3 times as much oxygen in the air in the time of dinosaurs? And wouldn't heating the earth decrease oxygen?
>>
>>14862890

Not necessarily. Increasing CO2 levels increases the heat--but it also fuels the growth of trees, which in turn produce more oxygen.
>>
>>14863208

Forgot to add that in general, a warmer planet means, essentially, more potential for tropical, sub-tropical and temperate forests, which (I believe) account for the vast majority of oxygen production.

Another major source of oxygen production are actually phytoplankton which by all accounts are disappearing rapidly. Quite worrisome, in my opinion.
>>
>>14856652
So ... Chrono Cross is real
That's petty cool
>>
>>14863261
>So ... Chrono Cross is real
>That's petty cool

One of the best games on the PS, hands down.
>>
>>14863254

>
Forgot to add that in general, a warmer planet means, essentially, more potential for tropical, sub-tropical and temperate forests, which (I believe) account for the vast majority of oxygen production.

*As far as land-based oxygen production is concerned.
>>
File: 1404888521307179.png (296KB, 396x554px)
1404888521307179.png
296KB, 396x554px
>>
>>14858235

>They already were bipeds (troodon) with grasping hands. They would evolve upright posture and opposable thumbs for the same tool related reasons we did.

We evolved an upright posture because it cost us less energy, we could see further and have less of ourselves directly exposed to the sun. Troodons were already bipedal, with long necks and their environment did not call for an upright posture. They would not have needed to become humanoid.

>Finding planets as ideally suited to your species as the one you evolved on is very hard and requires crossing vast distances in large well appointed starships. If you can just cross through a dimensional portal to another Earth why wouldn't you?

Because the new Earth doesn't match. If these dinosaurids evolved on an ancient Earth, their atmosphere was very, very different to what it is today. They could just use the portal to find any old planet and terraform it, because they have the ability to rip through dimensions.

>Ethics

Ha!

>Every more or less discrete ecosystem evolves an intelligent apex predator. In the ocean it's dolphins.

No... dolphins aren't an apex predator. Orcas are, but not dolphins in general. And the apex predator of African waters would be saltwater crocodiles, and they aren't intelligent at all. Neither are great white sharks.
>>
well either way. just like pacific rim, if they keep pushing us, we'll build weapons out of left field to destroy them
>>
>>14858616

>Convergent evolution. Things adapting to fill the same ecological niche tend to be forced into similar forms due to being under the same pressures.

We had a very, very specific niche. We were tree-dwellers that occasionally hunted on the ground. You cannot claim the same for troodons, who did not have any capacity as a tree-dweller.

>Tech requires tool use. Tool use is much easier when one has limbs free (biped), forward-facing eyes, a large brain. They'd need some form of speech (not necessarily verbal) to form civilization on a level larger than tribal, and civilization is what enables the development of tech higher than paleolithic. It's also what forces the development of written language (unless they all have a photographic memory).

And that's all well and good but we're still missing a need for tool use. Humans were basically helpless without tools. Troodons were not at all. They were built to be predators, their advancement did not depend on their intelligence.
>>
>>14858048

Ah, the story of a man who has yet to realize what destiny holds in store for him
>>
>>14856652
sleestak pls go
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 462x440px)
image.jpg
41KB, 462x440px
>>14856858
I heard ET was a plant
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 767x900px)
image.jpg
150KB, 767x900px
>>14865312
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 620x499px)
image.jpg
80KB, 620x499px
>>14865332
>>
>>14856652

>Yfw reptilians are originary of our own dimension/density.
>They are spiritually one step ahead of us and moved on to be 4th dimensional/density beings.
>Yfw they actually inhabit huge caverns deep inside our own Earth.
>Yfw Saturn's satellite Titan is one of their colonies.
>Yfw their society is strictly hierarchical and their leaders basicly use humanity as cattle to farm certain types of energy for their own use.
>Yfw there is a group inside their own kind who supports humanity freedom and are considered rebels and traitors.
>>
>>14856864
Chrono Trigger. That game is something else.
>>
Sapient dinosaurs would most likely look like this. Your anthropomocentrism and human arrogance are hilarious.
>>
>>14865451
Great, now make them small enough to have gotten a chance to either avoid becoming food by hiding.

And come up with a plant one and an insect one, in fact one for every 700million years or sake thing believable for fiction like that
>>
>>14865432
Cont.

>Yfw they have modified their own DNA/genetic material to have certain key mammal features which make them more adaptable.
>Yfw there is at least 3 subspecies of them which have evolved from slightly different original reptiles species.
>Yfw one of these 3 species specially likes to feast on human flesh. Of course, it's the rulers cast.
>Yfw they presented to humans long time ago posing as gods and this way they got to live on the surface of Earth for a while.
>Yfw big war against pro-human race of non-reptiles kicked them out of the surface.
>Yfw I have no more time but I will answer your questions later.
>>
>>14865432
>>14865459
more!
>>
>>14856652
are you me OP?
>>
>>14865461
Ok.

>Yfw they have evolved through almost 100% natural evolution, which means several million years evolution. Yfw human evolution is anything but natural.
>Yfw they can place an image of themselves into human minds (weaker, less evolved minds) so you just see a human being, or a plant or whatever, WITHOUT any tech, just by they psychic skills.
>Yfw their ships navigate our skies quite often, disguised as plain human planes. Ever saw a plane which made no sound? Ever saw a plane which glowed oddly? Many people have.
>Yfw all G9 governments are aware of them and make deals with them on a regular basis.
>Yfw there is a far more ancient race of reptilians from Orion called Draco whom have nothing to do with Earth reptilians.
>Yfw their genetics where used in the mix to create human beings.

Ok this is it i guess.
>>
>>14856652

The reptile champion is the God Yahweh, and is indeed inter-dimensional.

Our afterlife is a competition to become that God by winning against other reptiles. We then create a new Eden and enjoy incestuous perversion and storytelling for millennia, or until we get bored.

The feeline cats are the would-be reptiles with more peculiar goals, that opt out of the obvious fight. They exist on our timeline much more bountifully.

It's accepted that the bird-spirit of our timeline is a link to this reptile reality. The bird-spirit's instinct is trustworthy to those that are willing to protect what they themselves consider innocent instinctively.

Although any ancient champion will be a trickster of words and most often; thought as well.
>>
>>14865574

>YFW Jesus was and is a reptile who never died, and never left earth for very long, and is right in front of our faces in a form that looks more Gray than reptile

>yfw the Italians that murdered Jesus knew he was an immortal reptile and we're just fucking around, proving their place as understanding this divine play
>>
>>14865665
New info. Thank you.
>>
>>14865574
>yfw this all sounds like it could be true
>yfw you've been lied too
>yfw that jerk that looked at you funny was a reptile
>>
File: 35.jpg (16KB, 300x168px)
35.jpg
16KB, 300x168px
>>14865312
>>
>>14865687
doesn't matter, was interesting!

>>14865574
What if, earth reptilians and Orion Dracos have already gone into a partnership and are working together against the human race?
>why?
because they have the same genetic lineage, blah, blah, blah!

I love speculating about aliens and shit!
>>
>>14865687
Then please tell what is true.
>>
>>14856758
>>thinks the plot of Super Mario Bros is a true story
why not use the TV miniseries V if thats the idea you're trying to express, or they live, the movie Carpenter made when he was pissed at the Hollywood establishment
>>
>>14864111
Not if, in the time where they evolved, they had a higher ability to adapt than even humans did due to the transitioning atmosphere.
>>
>>14865734
I agree with him, albeit, humans are more powerful then reptilians, why'd you think they just can't do an outright invasion? we're too strong, or the earth is too strong, pick your poison.
>>
>300 million years old
>one of thousands of oopa's
>>
>>14865831
yes humans are more powerful or evolved but not for the reasons you say, our emotions make us a higher life form
>>
>>14865843
dingus, emotions are what makes us animals.
>>
>>14865854
right, more evolved emotions = higher life form
>>
>>14865840
>300
>Million
>>
but they happened to turn out exactly humanoid?
>>
>>14865843
That is correct.
Plus, our held "consciousness scheme" (fuck I'm not english native and I lack vocabulary, hope you understand) is powerful enough to prevent a brute invasion.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83R54yAB5Cw
listen to lateralus or atleast the last track.
>>
>>14865900

>I lack vocabulary

Seems like it's not the only thing you lack.
>>
http://www.forbiddenarchaeology.net/forbidden-archaeology/did-man-walk-with-dinosaurs/

Some of you are getting closer to the truth.
You won't like the truth, but I encourage you to keep searching bravely.
>>
>>14865912

Is this what you special snowflakes do? Pretend like you're stumbling on some hidden truth because you don't want to bother actually learning about real history or science? Keeps you feeling important without having to put in effort in, I suppose.
>>
>>14865918
As far as I can see I am the only on posting actual relevant information rather than baseless hypothesis.
>>
>PRO TIP
>also funny one

Did you know that the thumbs you see on Iguanodons in our museums are actually reptilian thumbs?

>I am being completely seriuous, bros.
>>
>>14865936

>thinks what he posted isn't baseless hypothesis
>thinks it isn't anything but lies and misinterpretation to further an agenda
>>
>>14865911

You're right, it's not the only thing I lack, sure.

But what did you refer to exactly?
>>
>>14865946
They're dinosaurs. If they lived longer, they'd never stop growing.
>>
>>14865885
why does it matter how evolved they are?

less abstract thought = more like a newt or a fish = more like an animal
>>
>>14865952

I was mocking your intelligence. Talking about 'emotional reptilians' as if they actually exist.
>>
>>14865918
Is this what you special snowflakes do? Vomit out the pablum that government schools shovel into your gullets, because you don't want to bother actually learning about the truth? Keeps you feeling educated without ever producing anything worthwhile, I suppose.
>>
>>14865971

Yeah, because that's the only 2 options. Either listening at school (shows how much you actually do listen, if you think they even get close to teaching people anything but how to pass exams) or following liars and deluded fuckwits. Ever thought that people do their own research and aren't gullible fucks who fall for any old shit these con-artists make up?
>>
>>14856652
yfw all of this is so true
>>
>>14861309
Look at animals on Earth adapted to low-light environments, they have all the same features. It would be because we start spending so much time in space.
>>
File: image.jpg (785KB, 800x1600px)
image.jpg
785KB, 800x1600px
>>14856713
>He then hauls ass from there, dragging the bike behind him as he ran.
Why didn't he ride it???
Ask him to take you to both spots with camera in hand.
>>
>>14856652
my personal theory

there were already advanced reptilian civilizations well into the cretaceous.
they saw the impending asteroid and fled to mars using all the resources available to them.
its only recently that they discovered a fuel source on mars to return to earth.
and withing the next 100 or so years a war will be waged with them.
>>
>>14858171
chicken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZhnpAhYmb0
>>
>>14865312
>alienvspredator.jpg
>>
>>14867141
I've never been to Brazil. He was frightened and just started running when he saw it from what I was told. I don't even know the guy personally. Friend of mine does and said he makes him yell the story sometimes despite his reluctance to share.
>>
>>14867272

medium kek
>>
>dinosaurs are birds
>they had feathers
>do reptiles have feathers?
>no because they're not dinosaurs we just put them next to dinosaurs in pictures to fuck with people
kill yourselves
all of you
>>
>>14865455
Insect and especially plant ones seem extremely difficult to conceive. Where would you even begin with insects? Maybe a colony predator like wasps? Plants would probably start as some crazy mutation of venus flytraps or other plants with moving parts who get their nutrients through prey because they'd first have to actually gain mobility while being able to leave the ground
>>
>>14867434
>triffids.jpg
>>
When somebody says >yfw they are referring to my current face right?
>>
I thought /x/ was beyond this.

We were genetically altered during our evolutionary chain by species currently unknown to us
>>
>>14861340
Isn't there also a scene where Bowser destroys the World Trade Center?

Reptilians did 9/11.
>>
>>14867434
Intelligent plants will never be a thing. It's just not possible. They've evolved to be almost competely dependent on photosynthesis, which doesn't give them enough energy to support complex systems like animals have. Even the most advanced plants have nothing that even comes close to the most basic animal nervous system.
>>
File: 1385262050110.jpg (101KB, 584x649px)
1385262050110.jpg
101KB, 584x649px
>>14867545
>Your biology teacher's opinion
>>
>>14867434
Plants are already intelligent, and already rule the world.

without trees, there is nothing but desert.
>>
>>14867481

Reptiles were the victims.
>>
File: Witches' malice.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px)
Witches' malice.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>14867582
Plants were the real victims
>>
>>14867587

Imp Plants.
>>
>>14856652
>implying they wouldn't look like birds
>>
>>14867698

I thot we went through this a long time ago?
>>
>>14867451
no.

>no
>>
>>14867545
>plants get all their energy from photosynthesis
>animals get all their energy from plants, directly or indirectly
>cannot absorb 100% of plant's energy always, not completely efficient
>also have to spend energy absorbing the energy
>this means animals have more energy than plants

xd
>>
gonna join the masons gonna go to level 33, and imma score somo hot reptilian babes, fuck you wallonia! yeah bruh!!
>>
>>14867459
>currently unknown to us
well we do know they look somewhat like us
>>
>>14865965
Oh, hello reptilian. How are you?

Easy to spot you are.
>>
Let me clarify this for you, bros.

>>14861340
It's not sense of honor, but their wicked, pitifull and worthless way to try and avoid karma-like efects in time. Poor guys.

>>14861858
The Illuminati are ruled by reptilians, though only the few at the top may know about it, or not even those, maybe.
They are, long story short, the most controlled and obedient cattle reptilians have.
Also, they actually believe there will be some kind reward from their lords after whatever they are asked to do.

>kind reward
>reptilians
>lol
>>
>>14867411
OMG man. Think this through.

>Implying the so called "reptilians" are actually reptiles from our human classification of life.
>Implying "reptilians" do not have feathers or never have. Have you even ever seen one? STFU.
>>
>>14867411
AYY LMAO? XDDDDDD no.
>>
>>14859031
Most SJWs eat meat, so no, they wouldn't give a fuck about the aliens. They are hypocritical fucktards. They only care about humans.
>>
>>14856686
>the plot of avatar
>>
File: SexPlantAliens.jpg (128KB, 780x520px)
SexPlantAliens.jpg
128KB, 780x520px
>>14865455
>Sapient plants
afdajfajfjaa dude you have no idea
>>
>>14867567
Please go into detail, what species is "most intelligent"? Would they mind being kept in a pot and taken care of like a pet?
>>
File: 1002.png (145KB, 480x264px)
1002.png
145KB, 480x264px
>>14856652

duh, dumbass
>>
>>14856652
why would reptiles born with built in knives and stabbing weapons invent a spear?
>>
>>14872747
You get more reach with a spear than your own hands.
>>
>>14861340
I wouldn't go that far. I can see there being an influence from some sort of secret powers but I don't think its that direct. More just generally intentionally leaking some secrets into society which some people decided to make into media because they are already part of our culture. I'm not saying that certain shows couldn't be directly influenced by the powers that be, but not ALL of them. I don't necessarily believe it but the first episode of Stargate SG-1 with Wormhole extreme mentions how they let it exist for plausable deniablity so that anyone who actually gets evidence for the stargate program will just be seen as someone taking it from wormhole extreme, which hints that the government could be doing the same thing with the Stargate tv series being loosely based on actual operations. Not saying I believe it but its a neat theory, and could coincide with reptilians and all that.
>>
>>14867411
We don't know the extent to which dinosaurs had feathers. A lot that we didn't believe to before may have but many may have just had crests of feathers to be intimidating or attract a mate. Also, dinosaurs having feathers wouldn't mean they necessarily would millions of years later. We lost the majority of our body hair compared to our ancestors so for one reason on another the reptilians ancestors could have lost their feathers.
>>
>>14867104
what, with the lights turned off?
> they invented interstellar spaceflight bit forgot how to use lightbulbs
>>
obligatory
http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_lacerta_files.htm
>>
>>14858034
Velociraptor man, velociraptor
>>
>>14865574
>>14865432
>>14865459

But what about the Lacerta files?
>>
>>14876680
Ohp never mind.

Here they are! >>14875730
>>
>>14868098

>herbivores have to eat a fuck load of plants to get their required energy
>>
>>14867459

Really? We were genetically modified by another organism? How do you explain the thousands and thousands of years it took for us to evolve? Or the existence of other humans species in our past?
>>
>>14876725
Because normally it takes MILLIONS of years for a species to evolve
>>
>>14876976

>never heard of punctuated equilibrium

Well we appeared somewhere around 250,000 years ago. Homo erectus, our ancestor species, evolved around 2 million years ago. If you think it would take aliens that long to even slightly modify an organism, you are kidding yourself.
>>
>>14876993
No i dont think it took them that long, but they helped us evolve. Still tho, they turned off something in us that prevents us from using our minds for telepathy and seeing more vibrations/densities.
>>
>>14878860

I'm sorry, but what you just said was retarded. If anything helped us 'evolve' we would know about it. But we happen to know at least 2 human species evolved intelligence, so they clearly didn't help anything. It was the result of millions of years of evolution.

And what are you even on about 'they turned off something'? Are you saying that Homo erectus could use telepathy? Ignoring that telepathy isn't even real (honestly, if you knew anything about biology, you'd know that), what do you mean more 'vibrations/densities'? We only see what we see because we have 3 types of cones for colour and rods to deal with low light. We evolved to see a certain way because that is what was useful to us.
>>
>>14856652
this is the plot to Super Mario the movie
>>
>>14879199
>If anything helped us 'evolve' we would know about it
>being this naive
Okay
>>
>>14879349

>thinks something helped us evolve
>being this retarded

Okay.
>>
>>14856652
That sounds truely awful.
>>
>>14864035
You spelled for wrong.
>>
>>14859051
We should ask alligators and sharks cause they've been around forever
>>
>Reptile aliens are heating up planet.

You can present whatever evidence you want for any subject but nothing is as strong a proof as something you experience yourself. So in my experience, global warming is a big ass hoax kept alive through fear and ignorance. I live in the mediterranean. When I was a kid, 22 celsius and sunny weather was the norm in winter. When I was a teen 42-45 celsius was the norm for summer. Nowadays, winters are cold as hell and the highest temporature this summer was 38 degrees.
>>
>>14879571
cont.

Furthermore, ancient mediterranean pottery and walls depict scenes of everyday life where people were naked save for a wide hat and a small cloak to protect their backs from the sun. They were like this because it was too damn hot. As the years pass people start wearing more clothes. That's because temporatures drop slowly.
>>
>>14879601
cont.

Now, let's say you're an evil transwarpdimentional reptilian manipulator. Wouldn't it sound reasonable to you to have other spend time,resources and effort to terraform something for you rather than do it yourself? And what better way than to have the local lifeforms do it, rather than spend your resources to fight them and then terraform the desolated earth. All you have to do is convince the humans that the earth is getting hotter and they'll cool it for you.
>>
File: 51IdOfV.jpg (82KB, 309x400px)
51IdOfV.jpg
82KB, 309x400px
>>14879492
Sharks and other ocean dwellers are your friends. There's a reason why they are being poached into extinction. Reptilians also like to create movies depicting sharks as monsters when in actuality the chance of a shark attacking you is actually one in 11.5 million.
>>
>>14879618
You are actually retarded.

Are you sure you're not American?
>>
>>14879639

Are you going to tell me why you think I'm wrong or are you going to just close your eyes and ears and attack anyone who challanges your image for the world? An image that was handed to you.
>>
>>14879639
I'm Brittish btw
>>
>>14879662
Debating a person who thinks global warming is a hoax because "it's colder where I live" is not a sound time investment for me. You sound like Fox News.

But with lizards.
>>
>>14879662
I can do anecdotal as well though, if you want.

I live in Newfoundland. When I was young (15+ years ago), snow fell around late August or early September, and there was never less than 4 feet of the shit until like, July.

For the past 5 or so years, we could see grass.

Maybe it's the Reptilians trying to bamboozle me.
>>
>>14879912

I'm talking about my personal observations throughout the years. And I mention the area I live in exactly because different locations around the globe have different temporatures. However the climate and it's changes are a global thing. You can't have the entire planet heating up while a traditionaly hot area is getting colder. What, is our hot weather escaping into the world?
You got me on the anecdotal though. I have nothing but my word for the last years. The ancient pottery, on the other hand, isn't. It's well documented and I would reference it but I'm on a cellphone and it makes it hard to discuss at length. I won't degrade either of us by telling you to look it up and prove my point for me.
So yeah, believe whatever. Believe that a supposed race of superevolved creatures who excel in manipulation and are trying kill or enslave you would let evidence and traces of their activities all around the place.
>>
>>14861309
because of a cataclysmic event that causes us to live underground. hence the big eyes and lack of melanin in the skin.
>>
Paleontologistfag here. If Reptilians are real (they're not) they could not have evolved from dinosaurs. If they did, they'd be called Avians instead of Reptilians. Also dinosaurs weren't "wiped out", they are still the most diverse tetrapod group on the planet, we just call them birds now.
>>
>>14879199
You are the retard, friend.
Your senses are limited, and the information out there is vast. So vast that you've very little time to interpret it at all, and never mind any confusion you'll arrive at due to false information or half truths.

You can only see a small spectrum of all visible light and more so you can only perceive it with the most limited sense. You act as if you know everything there is to know about being human, and yet you really don't know at all due to the circumstances of your brain. I'm glad you trust your government mandated sciences and histories that push a certain narrative... It's not like they would ever lie to us, right? Come now, friend, we are still at the beginning of understanding! We didn't evolve on our own and you know this; but the thought that everything as we know it being a lie is quite scary to you.

>>14880122
So how 100% sure are you that all the dinosaurs people put together are in fact the way they should be put together?
>>
File: download (6).jpg (5KB, 256x192px)
download (6).jpg
5KB, 256x192px
>>14856652
Then I guess to stop the reptilians we need to develop Sliding technology and spend several seasons searching for a superweapon that turns out to not even work.
>>
>>14858048
>>14864394
Dooooo do do dooo do doooo do do do
>>
File: 1252654890041.jpg (33KB, 633x474px)
1252654890041.jpg
33KB, 633x474px
Everybody chill the fuck out, I got this.
>>
>>14880341
Not 100% sure, but nothing in science is ever 100% sure, and no scientist would ever claim otherwise, despite the science strawman you've apparently created.

We have gotten much, much better at skeletal reconstructions, though. For an example, look at how reconstructions of Iguanodon have changed over the years; the way it's reconstructed now, which is almost definitely close to what it looked like in life, looks nothing like the original reconstruction. The more we compare dinosuars (and other extinct animals for that matter) to living animals, and the more we understand evolutionary relationships between species, the better we get at it. From what I can gather, the group of dinosaurs that most Reptilian advocates think they evolved from are the theropods, the two-legged meat eaters. The theropods are the group that the birds came from, and even theropods that aren't closely related to ancestors of birds held their arms in a very wing-like posture. We have fossil feather and proto-feather impressions from several different theropod groups, which looking at evolutionary relationships and extrapolating backwards, it seems likely that most theropods had feathers. Why, then, would the so-called reptilians be scaly and lizard like instead of feathery and birdlike? It does not make any sense. That's not even getting into the fact that you need to explain what "interdimensional travel" is, prove it exists, and that it occurs and impossible reptiles are doing it.

Also, take a look for yourself some time at the human fossil record. Yes, we did "evolve on our own" and we have a pretty good record of it at this point. The burden of proof lies on you to prove otherwise.
>>
i heard some of them walk on 4 legs and do some kind of weird head nod thing
>>
>>14880341

>You are the retard, friend.

I'm not the one promoting magical thinking.

>Your senses are limited, and the information out there is vast. So vast that you've very little time to interpret it at all, and never mind any confusion you'll arrive at due to false information or half truths.

So because we have only this limited range of senses, we can't possibly know about other things? Do you even think before you speak? We've got technology that can do it for us.

>You can only see a small spectrum of all visible light and more so you can only perceive it with the most limited sense.

And? Stop rubbing yourself over your own ignorance of physics.

>You act as if you know everything there is to know about being human, and yet you really don't know at all due to the circumstances of your brain.

I know more than you about how humans work. You're too busy in a circle-jerk involving fucking lizard magicians.

>I'm glad you trust your government mandated sciences and histories that push a certain narrative... It's not like they would ever lie to us, right?

You are fucking delusional if you think the government can alter reality. Science works regardless of what agenda is being pushed. The government could claim gravity isn't real, it wouldn't change what we can all test ourselves. I take it you've never even worked in a scientific field, let alone studied in it.

>Come now, friend, we are still at the beginning of understanding!

No, just you are. And you're going the wrong way about it. Listening to deluded fuckwits will not bring you to any truth.

>We didn't evolve on our own and you know this; but the thought that everything as we know it being a lie is quite scary to you.

We did evolve on our own. Aliens, or lizardmen or whatever the fuck you want to invent don't scare me in the slightest. I accept we aren't special and we evolved naturally. Why can't you, snowflake?
>>
>>14880122
Dinosaurs were warm-blooded too, you jackfuck, meaning they're mammals, Reptiles and things too not just birds. Still, that doesn't explain exactly how the Primate species has Reptile DNA.
>>
>>14880857
Wow, you really have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Yeah, dinosaurs were (or really, I mean are, since birds are dinosaurs) warm blooded, that does not make them mammals. Different lineages can evolve similar traits separately. Primates and all mammals have "reptile DNA" because the earliest ancestors of mammals evolved from reptiles. We also have "amphibian DNA" and "fish DNA" and DNA from every other stage of our evolution. I'm using quotes there because I'm really oversimplifying it because you've already made up your mind to be ignorant so why bother.
>>
>>14880905
>Birds are the only animal that are Dinosaurs
Nigger, no, what don't you understand? Not all Dinosaurs were fucking reptiles, of course there were different lineages as that's the claim I was making. Who said all mammals have Reptile DNA? You're the only one who made that claim, no one in Scientific community has. Mammals don't just live on land, lastly.

Martymer, is that you? Because you're sounding mightly autistic again.
>>
File: NeoBullets.jpg (83KB, 858x536px)
NeoBullets.jpg
83KB, 858x536px
>>14856735
It's called fictionalization of the truth. Very powerful magic. For instance, any time you try to talk about simulation theory, inevitably someone will say "wait, that's just that dumb Matrix movie."
>>
>>14856652

Nope -- prehuman semi-aquatic lizard-men from before the dinosaurs.
>>
>>14880937
Not the guy you're responding to, but it's an accepted point in evolutionary theory that mammals evolved from reptiles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_history_of_life#Early_land_vertebrates
>>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
/Thread
>>
>>14882077
Right and you also believe Whales jumped back into the water, instead of the water being dense enough to be warm enough for warm blooded mammals to formed as long as they stay at a higher depth than other animals and instead of some of them coming on land, they went BACK in the water.
>>14882088
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur_intelligence#Sapient_dinosaurs
>>
>>14882133
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cetacean_evolution
And we can double check this kind of thing with DNA now. We don't have to rely purely on fossil evidence or speculation.
>>
>>14882133
>Idea
>Theory
>Idea

>Try to train a lizard.
>Profit.
>>
I live on a indian reservation my dad who was 12 years old in 1958, was riding home on a bike, when he said a giant who stood over 7 feet crossed the path. my dad said he looked like a lizard, and was a palish color like a toad. his face was like this alien from the original star trek..but, it's head was smaller. he said it stared at him for a second, then kept walking into the trail. he went home and told his aunt, who then spanked him for "making up" stories.
>>
>>14882163
That does not mean they were born on land. Could mean they bred with different species then took to land. You don't know the capacity of their lungs, etc.
>>14882174
>Reptile means Lizard
Child, please.
>>
>>14882182
Your dad is full of shit
>>
>>14882184
>Taking things literal.
>>
>>14882188

he's never told that story to anyone outside of my family. maybe it was just a bum...who knows
>>
>>14882194
>Don't take the term LIZARD literally I meant another kind of Reptile named a Lizard
>>
>>14856845
you mean your three fiddy pesos!

you think i didnt catch that cretaceous period referance

damn loch ness monsta
stay outta my /x/
>>
>>14882199
>Wanting to believe in something that a goal keeper from a second league of british football said.
>Being this stupid.
>Believing in multiple universes when string theory is just that, theory.
>>
>>14882212
>Wanting to believe in something that a goal keeper from a second league of british football said
I think you have the wrong Dale Russell. Also, he's an American Soccer player...
>>
>>14882229
>>14882196
>>14882184
>>14882182
>>14882163
>>14882077
>>14882033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbEgvx1qelw

>Being this prolific at shilling...
>>
>>14882241
Nigger, I don't care about David Icke.
>>
>>14882249
Do you care about reptiliums?
>>
>>14882258
Yes, but not about David Icke.

I think if Reptilians do exist, they should be granted the rights to rome freely as their own kind as long as they follow the guidelines of civilization. Ergo, no murder, etc.

I'm pretty sure the Catholic church was made for rule over civilizations, actually, I'm more than certain. I'm also not going to watch that YouTube video as it screams indoctrinated 'Christian'.
>>
>>14882184
So they evolved hooves as aquatic animals? You could have at least skimmed the link.
>>
>>14869339
if the illuminati was true, this thread would have been deleted by now just for this post, and everyone reading it executed.
>>
>>14882271
The book of Hobs also speak of serpent/reptile like beings. (And others weird beings.)

Me being indoctrinated christian?, No body ever has called me that, cool. :)
>>
>>14882241
That's at least three people, one of them me. And I know nothing about David Icke aside from what some woman told me in the laundromat last summer.
>>
>>14882284
They could have been living in a manner akin to Amphibians.
>>14882288
I said the video does, not you. I don't care who you are or what you think.
>>
>>14882299
Guy took some ayahuasca, wrote a bunch of books about reptiliums because he talked with one during this hallucinogen drug...
>Profit.

>>14882301
He is in indeed Christian, But he gives a little biased argument until the end where he goes all personal, I like that first 45 or so minutes of the video.
>>
>>14882299
God, now that I'm watching that YouTube video, he's worse than Drunvalo Melchizedek or those Spirit Science faggots.
>>14882320
I'm gonna have to close this shit.
>>
>>14882330
I fucking hate David Icke...
He is a retard guiding retards into believing that there are a multi-dimensional race trying to "control" us...
>>
>>14882320
And you're going to tell me fur was somehow useful enough to them to evolve it and then later, in the same environment, lose it. You've made up your mind, so I'm wasting my metaphorical breath trying to reason with you.
>>
>>14882367
What are you even talking about? Not even all mammals now are furry. What the fuck exactly are you even arguing?
>>
>>14882367
You don't understand what I'm saying.

I'm saying that whales have a common ancestor on land and sea, meaning, that out of the preceding species (two of them) for the whale, one of them did not have to go on land while the other. Basically, one of the 'pre-evolved' ancestors of the whale never had the leave the sea. While the other did because it felt like it. In short, they never had to 'jump back in the water' because them and what they were evolved from were always there.
>>
>>14882389
I'm arguing that you can't into evolution.
You said mammals didn't evolve from reptiles. You said whales had no terrestrial ancestors. I disagreed and gave you wikipedia links, which is as much sourcing as I'm prepared to do for some Anon on the internet. If you won't read them, or you can't understand the content, I can't help that.
>>
>>14882478
I said one of their ancestors didn't have to 'jump back in the water'. I've learned all of this shit already. I'm not saying evolution is not sound, I'm saying it's highly misunderstood.
>>
>tfw birds are from an alternate reality where dinosaurs weren't wiped out

oh wait
>>
>>14856735
You'd be surprised how often this happens. Not just with television and movies, but with the naming of products, music groups, albums, etc.
>>
>>14856652
I have my own theory, I think they live inside our mind , like agents of the matrix and we are biological machines that can be controlled any time by they like in ghost in the shell.
>>
>>14858034
>Why would they look humanoid
Some already walked on two legs and they had our ancestral evolutionary facial traits such as two eyes, a mouth and nose. given enough time they could of potentially evolved to walk upright and develop better cognitive insight. would of love to see the class divide between carnivore and herbivore. perhaps the herbivore would be the carnivores form of cattle.

side note, hypothetically speaking which species of dino would most likely be the first to advance to sentience?
>>
>>14880576
>>14880576
You have a very narrow view of the world. A very small source of light in your life. Everything else is darkness. And you're deathly afraid of the dark. Life doesn't have to be so straightforward all of the time, and if it was, we'd have never left behind the very first traditions of our first society. The unknown is whatever you make it out to be, inserting ideas into such a place with your imagination has potential to lead to insights on issues in one's life. Humans haven't always had technologies such as organized language, specifically written language. There is a deeper language within us all that only ourselves as individuals can realize and learn to communicate through actions. Technology can aid or disarm you in your quest for doing so. Technology/information is a tool, not an answer. Unique answers come from individuals, not pre-established knowledge.
>>
>>14856652
Yfw you are just full with shit
>>
>>14881939
Pop culture is a beast.
>>
>>14882334
You gotta hand it to him, it is an interesting story.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 218x389px)
image.jpg
27KB, 218x389px
>>14880122
>>
>>14872693
if plants looked like that in the future, I'd become a gardner just so I could fuck them like crazy. they'd want my seed. fuck that's actually so hot
>>
>>14880576
lol you're right, the other guy has down syndrome. stop calling him snowflake though, it's an uber lame insult
>>
>>14879905
It is a hoax... ever heard of climate change? It's something we, as humans, have absolutely no control over. "Global warming prevention" will be some bullshit government program to bring in more tax dollars.
>>
>>14876704
This. Herbivores spend pretty much every waking hour munching on grass and leaves.

Plants are a horribly source of energy; just look at any vegetarian.
>>
>>14881939
>fictionalization of the truth
Holy shit, I've always thought the same thing, but I could never think of the right words to describe it.

Yes, "fictionalization" is exactly what Hollywood does. Notice how every paranormal topic under the sun has a movie about it. It's the ultimate in disinformation.

Men In Black is another example. The MIB are a real thing; government agents whose job is to cover up alien sightings, sometimes with advanced brainwashing techniques. They were called "the men in black" when Will Smith was still in diapers, but since 1997, it's impossible to have a serious conversation about men in black without people jiving "lol u watch 2mny moveis XD"
>>
>>14882133

... Whales did jump back into the water. We've got the fossils to show their change from land-based mammals, to swamp-dwelling mammals, to coastal-dwelling mammals to outright marine mammals. Look up ambulocetus. Look up the evolution of whale hearing. Mammals had to have formed from land-dwelling ancestors because there were mammals before whales even existed. I don't know why you think whales were first.
>>
>>14883377

Actually, we do have some control over it. Natural climate change is just a negative feedback loop that goes on without any help. However, we are contributing to that unintentionally and so speeding up the process. The concern is if we keep up at this rate, will it grow out of control and become a positive feedback loop (the 'snowball' effect).

We could also counter the changes by skipping ahead a few steps in the negative feedback cycle. Usually this happens:

>planet gets warmer because less radiation from the sun is reflected
>oceans increase in temperature
>release more CO2
>atmosphere increases in temperature
>more evaporation, so more cloud cover
>albedo effect occurs in which clouds reflect more radiation
>atmosphere slowly cools
>ice forms at poles, increasing albedo effect
>oceans absorb more CO2
>albedo effect decreases
>repeat

If we are at the atmosphere temperature increase stage, we could technically control that and jump straight to the albedo effect and the removal of atmospheric CO2 through artificial means.

It isn't all a hoax, it actually costs people more money having to research alternative fuel methods. It's just not what most people think it is.
>less radiation being held on Earth so less evaporation and less cloud-cover
>>
>>14861309
>>14860425

I've always thought greys were future humans going back in time too since I was very very young.

Funny how we come to the same conclusion.
>>
>>14884351

I always thought viruses were organic nanobots sent back from the future to prevent their crippling overpopulation and the resulting catastrophe.
>>
>>14867545

motherfucker's never studyied the root cap, or mimosa pudica, or the dancing plant
>>
>>14883868
Yes, and there were also mammals before land mammals existed.
>>
>>14884685

No. There weren't any mammals before land mammals. All mammals come from a land-dwelling, burrowing ancestor.
>>
File: rat1_adp.jpg (44KB, 585x449px)
rat1_adp.jpg
44KB, 585x449px
>>14884946
We are all descended from the Rat

Do not forget that
>>
File: 1387545973880.jpg (33KB, 519x445px)
1387545973880.jpg
33KB, 519x445px
>>14883868
>>14884685
It goes
Fish > Frog > Toad > Lizard >Mole > Mouse >Monkey > Ape > Frog
>>
>>14884965
>I know so much about the history of the sea that I can make this distinction
The arrogance of the human race and their infantile superiority delusion is beyond me. Frogs also came from different bodies of water than the sea, those still existed.

Do you actually humans were the first intelligent civilization here?
>>
>>14885007
I'm talking about direct ancestry, here

Excluding gene splicing
>>
>>14885014
No, it goes:

Amoeba > Tadpole > Frog > Toad
Amoeba > Egg > Fish
Amoeba > Tadpole + Egg hybrid > Unknown species (Most likely fish+frog hybrid) > Lizard
Amoeba > Etc > Unknown species > Mole > Mouse
Amoeba > Tadpole + Egg Hybrid > Unknown species > Unknown mammal species > Monkey > Ape > Ape + Reptile hybrid (Shame) = Human

No one wants to do that much work though, do they. Of course this is just 'speculation'.
>>
>>14884958

No, we weren't. The rat evolved around 50 million years ago. Mammals evolved around 250 million years ago.
>>
>>14885075

No it goes:

Shit > Your female parent > You
Shit > Your female parent's brother + Unknown alcohol > You

Any questions?
>>
File: 1404172488787.jpg (2MB, 4961x4961px)
1404172488787.jpg
2MB, 4961x4961px
>>14885007
>The arrogance of the human race and their infantile superiority delusion is beyond me.
maximum irony
>>
File: 1385582869663.jpg (86KB, 540x576px)
1385582869663.jpg
86KB, 540x576px
>>14885075
>Ape + Reptile hybrid (Shame) = Human

Is David Icke the go-to authority on biology nowadays?
>>
If evolution is as simple as you guys think it is, Why is not there a talking shark?, Why is no one talking about humanoid sharks and pole-dancing sharkettes?, If they are one of the oldest species in the planet with a very trackable evolution line...

Evolution is not a linear process, factors such as psycho-social events, Food and such change the generations, For example one of the reasons carnivore animals are bigger is simple due to the amount of protein consumption. More related to us, there is an investigation that yielded a strong hypothesis about how we came to develop such a rich spoken language, It explains how our morphology changed quite a bit after we started to consume cooked meat, we got stronger, faster, larger.

So where are the talking chicken or crocodiles?.
Do not believe in this des-info reptilian crap.
>>
the pyramids were built on the global leyline grid, at the intersect points of the grid.

all these strurctures are made from the same grade of 80 million year old oolitic limestone, quarried off the coast of Japan, where the sea floor is the oldest surface rock.

Limestone is CaCO3 (Calcium Carbonate) It resembles a Carbon ring, with two double bonds of Calcium and one single bond extending from the ring. The double bonds keep
shifting, creating a vortex or spiral. This draws in heat, which is why marble or granite or anything from seashells is cool to the touch.

All the Pyramid structures were lined and capped with solid gold. All the structures had running water underneath them.

These were Massive 'Orgone Accumulators' (See work of Dr. Wilhelm Reich) that acted as static capacitors. The static energy was projected into the upper atmosphere, where the vortex allowed charged air particles to bond into Ozone (O3) . The massive amount of ozone is the key to how we had large-bodied animals like large mammals and dinosaurs, and more biodiversity.

The + charged air allowed the cells of massive animals and giant humanoids to respirate easier, the benefit of easy cell growth and longevity.

There were experiments done in the early 2000s with Pirahna fish and Hyper saturated O3 water, where the fish grew 7 times their normal size, and required less nutrition.

The water running under the pyramids was also charged and used to grow the enhanced food crops necessary to feed the human race (genetic degraded hybrid slaves) that fullfilled most of the mining and construction duties for the reptilian overclass.

These were massive orgone accumulators.
Orgone (Orgasmic energy) is termed as the Vril (Virility) by the Nazis.
It is called Prahna by the hindus and Chi by the ancient chinese.

It is the wobble between the weak and strong nuclear force of the proton. The lower mass elements that form life absorb Orgone while the higher mass radioactive elements repel it.
>>
>>14885201

>the pyramids were built on the global leyline grid, at the intersect points of the grid.

No, the pyramids were built and some fuckwit chose a handful of other sites and drew a line to connect them all.

>all these strurctures are made from the same grade of 80 million year old oolitic limestone, quarried off the coast of Japan, where the sea floor is the oldest surface rock.

The rocks that built the pyramid were quarried from a site south of their construction point and were ferried north along the River Nile. They did not come from Japan.

And the oldest 'surface rocks' were found in Canada at near 4.3 billion years old.

>Limestone is CaCO3 (Calcium Carbonate) It resembles a Carbon ring, with two double bonds of Calcium and one single bond extending from the ring. The double bonds keep shifting, creating a vortex or spiral. This draws in heat, which is why marble or granite or anything from seashells is cool to the touch.

Bonds do not just spontaneously shift. And if it did, it wouldn't just infinitely absorb energy. It's cool because it absorbs heat less readily, not because it absorbs more.

>All the Pyramid structures were lined and capped with solid gold. All the structures had running water underneath them.

None of what you've just said here is true.

I'm actually going to stop here because it's clear there is nothing but bollocks ahead in your post and it would be a waste of my time to correct you any further.
>>
>>14885259

sorry sir, the 4.3 billion year old canada rocks are not limestone. I should have said oldest surface limestone.

Yes bonds do move, if there are two double bonds and one single it will try to couple with the single bond. it is absorbing heat and spiraling continuously, how do think the energy/structure necessary for crystallization occurs?

All the pyramid structures were lined with gold, this is even recorded as mainstream fact.
There is still gold particles left on the surface of the mayan and India structures

You couldn't deny my other points because you really don't know shit and have nothing backing up your 'counter argument'
>>
>>14885201
Tank you for the info.

L&L
>>
>>14885328

Again, a load of bollocks with no truth to it at all.
>>
>>14867545

Plants are so far advanced in their path of evolution physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually, that you will never be able to comprehend their biology or society. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>14885328

>sorry sir, the 4.3 billion year old canada rocks are not limestone. I should have said oldest surface limestone.

You're still wrong. The oldest surface limestone is carboniferous limestone. 350 million years old.

>Yes bonds do move, if there are two double bonds and one single it will try to couple with the single bond. it is absorbing heat and spiraling continuously, how do think the energy/structure necessary for crystallization occurs?

They're called bonds for a reason. The do not just randomly move without external forces, nor do they 'absorb' heat or they wouldn't be cold. Things that absorb heat warm up because, would you fucking believe it, they have heat energy. Nor is it spiralling or even moving. Molecules in solids do not move, which is why they're solids.

>All the pyramid structures were lined with gold, this is even recorded as mainstream fact.

No, it isn't. They were lined with polish blocks of limestone. Only the capstone was plated with gold or silver.

>There is still gold particles left on the surface of the mayan and India structures

I think you're thinking of the old Mesopotamian Ziggurats. They were painted with gold or copper.

>You couldn't deny my other points because you really don't know shit and have nothing backing up your 'counter argument'

I couldn't deny them because I didn't read them. I just take it the rest of your post was as retarded as the first half.

And you want me to back shit up just so you can ignore it in favour of your chosen delusion? Fuck that shit, you can look up what I've said on Google. I already checked yours, so I know it's definitely bollocks.
>>
>>14856713
Has he ever told the name of the city or region at Brazil? Shit, I hope it's far from here...
>>
>>14885386

Oldest OOLITE

Try to think of the calcium ion as a positively charged sphere, and the carbonate molecule as a negatively charged sphere. They bond because of the charges attracting (sorry to sound so simplistic).Remember that the dipole moment (the relative concentration of the charge within the individual molecule) changes depending on which of the three oxygens has the double bond at any particular moment. Because the one double bond is fluid [its a pi bond that has been delocalized because of the 3 resonance structures, which is only somewhat important], the charge on the ion moves around, and its net dipole moment is zero. So basically it acts as a simple ion would. I only stated it simplistically because there only 2000 words to get a large point across

At least you admitted there was gold involved.

gonna backpedal some more?
>>
so fucking done with you people
a top kek was given to me by reading this
>>
>>14885469

Backpedal? That's all your posts have been. I call you out on the whole 'oldest surface rock' and you say 'oh not I meant oldest limestone'. I call you out on that and you say 'oh no only oldest oolite'. How many posts before you just stop talking entirely about the bollocks you're spewing? I mean, fuck sake, you think that molecules in a solid SPIN. You've got the brain capacity of a large African snail.
>>
>>14885469

>copies an answer from Yahoo Answers
>thinks he won't get caught

https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070406220202AAPR3ST

I think you owe Komodo_dragon an apology for stealing his work without crediting it. Shows how little you actually fucking know.
>>
>>14885201

You know what, I thought I'd actually finish ripping your shit apart.

>These were Massive 'Orgone Accumulators' (See work of Dr. Wilhelm Reich) that acted as static capacitors. The static energy was projected into the upper atmosphere, where the vortex allowed charged air particles to bond into Ozone (O3) . The massive amount of ozone is the key to how we had large-bodied animals...

I'm not even going to bother with the whole Orgone shit (I've already looked at it before, it's bollocks), but straight away I can tell you that ozone is not the key to large animals. Ozone is POISONOUS.

>The + charged air allowed the cells of massive animals and giant humanoids to respirate easier, the benefit of easy cell growth and longevity.

No, you moron. Oxygen, as in O2, helps organism to respirate easier. Ozone KILLS them.

>There were experiments done in the early 2000s with Pirahna fish and Hyper saturated O3 water, where the fish grew 7 times their normal size, and required less nutrition.

Bullshit. I don't even need to look this up to know it's bullshit. Oxygen, in any form, does not result in a larger organism needing less nutrition.

>The water running under the pyramids was also charged and used to grow the enhanced food crops necessary to feed the human race (genetic degraded hybrid slaves) that fullfilled most of the mining and construction duties for the reptilian overclass.

There was no water under the pyramids! It needed a stable foundation, not a fucking river. They already had the Nile to get water from.

And reptillians don't exist, fuck wit.

>Orgone (Orgasmic energy) is termed as the >Vril (Virility) by the Nazis.
>It is called Prahna by the hindus and Chi by the ancient chinese.

And Vitae by the game Amnesia Dark Descent. But it is fucking imaginary. It isn't real.

Also, and I don't know how I missed this the first time... CaCO3 does not have a double bond and does not resemble a carbon ring at all. It's like a tripod with a verticle bond.
>>
>>14884586
Or for that matter, the thale cress.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/plants-can-hear-themselves-being-eaten

This recent study is a real double whammy. It demonstrates that plants can only hear and recognize sounds, but also learn new ones.

Being able to learn new patterns and adapt to them is pretty much the textbook definition of intelligence.
>>
>>14886199

I just... I can't... what? I read it but I can't work it out. Where are they saying the plant is processing this information? Or is it simply a particular level of vibration triggers an automatic reaction in the plant to release a particular chemical, with no 'hearing' or 'recognising' involved? If they can learn, they must have some form of brain... so where is it?
>>
>>14880576
This.
I literally am convinced this whole 'reptilian' thing is a big troll some guy made up and everybody mistakenly took it seriously.
>>
>>14886239
In the studies they conducted, they found that a plant raised in captivity, which had never been fed on by a caterpillar, would have no response to the sound of a caterpillar chewing.

But if they let a caterpillar feed on the leaves of a plant, then it would "remember" the sound of a caterpillar chewing, and have the defensive reaction every time it heard that sound, whether it was real or not.

If they really want to prove the plant is capable of learning new sounds though, they should introduce it to a new species of caterpillar, one which isn't a native predator to the cress. That would completely rule out the possibility of it being a mechanical, reflexive, unconscious response.
>>
>>14886239
>>14886239
Also, considering the fractal tree-like structure plants tend to have, any centralized organ of cognition would have to be somewhere near the base of the plant. Compared to animals, plants are always upside down; their heads are in the ground and their limbs stretch into the air.

Since the reaction happens at the cellular level though, that's probably also where the thought-processes happen; within the cells themselves. It's not unheard of; slime molds display impressive intelligence despite being a decentralized colony of protists.
>>
>>14882287
Their brilliant brainwashing works so well, they don't have to lift a finger to create shill/retard like you.
>>
>>14883093
Ignore small minded people. I have learn there's no teaching these stubborn idiots about the invisible works behind the curtain.
>>
>>14885201
Moar.
>>
>>14886418

And I've learnt that ignorant fuckwits tend to grasp at any insane delusion to compensate for their lack of intelligence.
>>
>>14885348
So what can you teach us beyond those shoved down our thoughts since kindergarten? You have the perfect slave mind, congrats on being a retard. Please leave /x/ and don't come back.
>>
>>14886446

>So what can you teach us beyond those shoved down our thoughts since kindergarten?

You're likely an American. You haven't had anything shoved down your throats since kindergarten. Your education system does not allow for this all encompassing brainwashing you suggest. It's only there to get people through arbitrary tests.

>You have the perfect slave mind, congrats on being a retard.

Sure, the minute someone points out a stupid post, they have to be a slave! Dun dun duuuun!!! Don't be such a twat.

>Please leave /x/ and don't come back.

Ummm, no. You have no power over me, so feel free to take your ego and shove it right up your shitter.
>>
>>14882287
>the Illuminati is ruled by the Jews
>the Illuminati is ruled by the Reptilians
>the Illuminati is European
>the Illuminati is American
>the Illuminati is bankers
>the Illuminati is the government
>the Illuminati is liberal
>the Illuminati is conservative

The Illuminati doesn't have to respond to their critics, because their critics are never consistent enough to actually be taken seriously.
>>
>>14886435
But what will I do about my superiority complex if I can't act like I know something the rest of society doesn't?!
>>
>>14864111
>saltwater crocodiles
>aren't intelligent at all.

Lost all credibility right there porky pig.
>>
>>14886461
You deny, rebuttal without any answers. You never provide your version of the truth, browsing /x/, for what? Write what you believe in that's /x/. Or go away, please.
>>
>>14856652
The veil is thinking my friends. Soon they will show themselves as they're being pushed from all directions.
>>
>>14865617
Say more things.
>>
they are the annunaki ffs look at this
http://amirfatir.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/et.htm
>>
>>14886642

I believe in the unexplained. I do not believe in bullshit that faggots just invent because they're too ignorant to know otherwise. Now fuck off, you cunt.
>>
>>14886619

>saltwater crocodiles
>even in the top 10 list of intelligent creatures

You know I'm fucking right, cunt. Think of all the most intelligent animals right now. Elephants, Chimps, Pigs, Dogs, Crows, Octopuses, etc. Not a single one is an 'apex predator'. Even we weren't apex predators. His point was fucking false.
>>
File: 1405188794965.jpg (425KB, 983x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1405188794965.jpg
425KB, 983x1381px
>>14861218

What would happen if they evolved in Europe instead of Africa in an environment that required high intelligence and co-operation to survive?

There is probably a "white"/European race of reptilians that have already gone beyond the need to hide in another dimension.

Or maybe there is a faggot group of European reptilian liberals who are preventing the Negro reptilians from killing us.
>>
>>14884414

I never thought about that one.

But year that is an interesting theory. If you think about it, viruses make no sense. What the fuck are they? They're just cells that exist for the sole purpose of destroying life.
>>
>>14888836
I like this pic.
And agree, whitey never did anything wrong. Nor he has a share of guilty on all things bad that happened, happen or will happen. So long brave white men. I will miss your cock.
>>
>be in elementary.
>teach keeps on calling me alien kid because I was an eccentric fuck.
>this became my nickname.
>switch school during middle school.
>interested in reptiles, catch lizards on schoolgrounds.
>lizard became my nickname.
>alien lizard
>I might be a reptilian, but just don't know yet.
>>
>>14865906
DAMN IT HANDS MEET YOU SONS OF BITCHES
>>
>>14888898
lowqualitybait.jpg
>>
>>14888836
>>14888898

White people are funny
>>
>>14861309
A prehistoric ape could make the same observation about modern humans, yet here we are.
>>
>>14859752

Evolution does not work that way.
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.