[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John and The Colossus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 21

File: fantasy-art_00428621.jpg (308KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
fantasy-art_00428621.jpg
308KB, 1440x960px
Has anyone on /x/ seen the colossus? I've seen it since I was a little boy, and even up til now I still don't understand what it is.

When I was younger I used to play out in our gardens for hours on end; Digging up worms, trying to catch birds, making mud puddles, everything a normal toddler would do. But, I always saw this large figure in the sky that seemed to watch me. I asked my parents when I was older and they shrugged it off as "A kid with a wild imagination" type of thing; But it was entirely real, and it talked to me. Our first conversations started simple
"hi"
"hello"
"how are you?"
"i'm fine, how are you"
... And it went on like this for hours on end. The colossus seemed to be a gentle creature with no evil plan against, so in time it became my friend.

When I was around eleven years old I mustered enough courage to confront my grandfather, a church priest, about this subject. He just smiled, patted my head and said "It is our lord, God, watching over you and protecting you." As a little kid it made sense; I was strong in the christian faith and I believed it all. Jesus died for me, and god forgave us. He loved us and watched over all of us, etc..
I called it god once in one of our conversations, he said "I am not god, I am the colossus." That was how he got the name. Before I hadn't actually called it anything but sir, but now I knew he had a name.

As I stated in the beginning, has anyone else seen it? Am I the only one, am I just crazy? Or is the colossus some sort of guardian figure that has watched over me my entire life? I have a few short stories from my past I can share which leads me to believe he is a guardian figure.
If anyone has any information about this, please do tell.
>>
Go on. Don't wait for an audience on /x/. We're always here.
>>
File: stevetinfoilhat.png (11KB, 232x296px) Image search: [Google]
stevetinfoilhat.png
11KB, 232x296px
>>14845166
"my grandfather, a church priest"
---how can he be a priest if he is your grandfather?
---Priests aren't allowed to get married
>>
>>14845198
or have sex so how did he procreate?
>>
>>14845166
The astral realm is a world that all visit in their sleep. But some people can see glimpses of the astral melded in with the real world. Some astral beings can exist outside of the astral. In the latter situation, only some people will be able to notice them/hear them/interact with them because their power to exist is weaker here.
>>
>>14845177
Well alright.
( To anyone who asked how my grandfather was married. We are protestant and I believe they allow Clergical marriage as long as he was married before becoming a priest. )

This happened one day in 1994 after I had just got off of school, and I was on my way home.

Well you see, our neighborhood was a cul-de-sac. And a large wooden fence blocked off anyway inside but the roadway so that made my walk to my house a bit longer, about 5 minutes longer to be exact. It was just like anyday really, I talked to Colossus on my way there, asking him how his day was and such, nothing unusual. I stood at the edge of the road, looked both ways. Seeing as no cars were present on the road, I crossed the street like a happy little boy.
Needless to say I was wrong. I heard the car turn sharply onto our street, it was an old chevy if I recalled, with a bad reddish paintjob. He came down the road at pretty high speeds, I couldn't estimate how fast exactly. I tried to get out of the street ( I was in about 1/4 the way to the other side ), and I tripped. My shoelace had caught on a piece of stone that stuck out of the ground. Quickly I tried to get it loose but to no avail, so I ended up taking off my shoe and rushing for the other side.
Well... As you probably guessed from how cliche this sounds that I didn't make. I felt the force from the car hit me and after that I don't have the clearest memories of what happened.
The pain subsided, quickly, and my body felt light as a feather ( literally ). My vision blurred, but I could made out the red truck somehow going through my body, and then zipping down the road.
>I blacked out at that point.
I woke up later and it was dark outside. I heard police sirens in the distance. My mind quickly realized what had happened, and without thinking I grabbed my shoe and ran home as fast as I could. When I got home my mom and dad were screaming at each other, the typical arguments they get into.
(1/2)
>>
>>14845244
(2/2) Continuation

Finally I got home and rushed inside. My parents looked at me and then my mother turned pale faced. My dad rushed over to me, upset.
"Where have you been john? The police have been looking for you for hours, we thought something bad had happened to you." My mother was in tears, my dad was on the brink of them.
"I don't know. I was hit by a car and then I blacked out."
"YOU WERE WHAT?" They both screamed at me.
My dad quickly checked me for any bruises, any signs of injury that would prove my story to be right. He looked at me, puzzled.
"Son you couldn't have been hit by a car. You don't seem to be hurt, anywhere."
"Dad I promise!" I said, upset. I was like 14. "I was hit by a red truck that was speeding down the road."
His eyes told me he was angry, but furthermore they told me he knew what had happened.
"John what kind of truck hit you?"
"It was an old chevy I think."
He let a sigh of relies, "It wasn't Jack, thank god. I'd have beat his fucking skull in if I found out he hit my son."
"Nobody around here has a old chevy as far as I know." Said my mom, finally being able to speak. She hugged me.
"Must've been a passerby then."
A few minutes later the police turned up at my house and my dad explained to the cops my story. They said they would keep an eye out for an old 1990 chevy with a bad red paintjob.
About an hour later I went outside in the backyard ( it was like 8pm, dark outside ).
"Colossus what happened back there?" I said in a very serious tone.
"I don't understand what you're asking."
"Tell me what you did, dammit. I know you did something, I just don't know... What." Then there was a silence, and then he finally spoke.
"I saved your life. What more could you want, wasn't it obvious? If it wasn't for me you would have been dead."
Upset ( for who knows why ) I went back inside. I took a quick shower, ate dinner with my family, and then went to bed.
(2/2)
>>
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. If you want you can even have me ask Colossus anything.
He's right here with me, helping me remember the story correctly.
>>
File: GuardianSymbol.jpg (112KB, 450x447px) Image search: [Google]
GuardianSymbol.jpg
112KB, 450x447px
>>14845337
Ask Colossus about this image.
>>
>>14845337
Edits:
Blegh. I keep referring to Colossus as a male. It doesn't actually have a defined gender, sorry about the confusion with that.
>>
>>14845352
He says it's the libra zodiac sign for balance, equilibrium.
It might also have a relevance to clairvoyance he says.
Personally i'm a capricorn.
>>
>>14845364
Could you ask him who uses this image as their symbol? Or, to word it differently, who this image is a sigil for.
>>
>>14845166
Count your blessings, op.
He's a... Something. That doesn't matter. Who he is, I mean. If he's a friendly person then he's your friend.
>>
>>14845370
Umm... Can you describe him for me? What does his head look like? The shape, I mean.
>>
Ask him if he liked the game Shadow of the Colossus

I loved killing his make believe brothers
>>
>>14845369
He says Maat uses it.
>>14845370
I'll make a separate post explaining it if more are curious.
>>14845385
He says "Haha, funny."
( captcha is being unreadable )
>>
>>14845389

Ask him about Da Vinci
>>
>>14845403
I think he would like a more specific question so what would you like to know about him?
And are you talking about Leonardo Da Vinci? ( I assume you are.)
>>
>>14845381
I hate to be pissy, but I gotta know this.
>>
>>14845412
So far, he has been fairly accurate. So I would like to ask Colossus how it came to be. And how it came to this world.

Further, could you ask Colossus the meaning of the following phrase:

"Callum cor na savaat son midan midun coret manthem."
>>
>>14845417
More or less to be honest he is like a giant snake-like creature. His body is transparent sort of.
>>14845423
He doesn't read latin, or well he hasn't since when it was used.
>>
>>14845437
The phrase isn't latin.

How did Colossus come to be?
>>
>>14845444
That was fault on my part, I assumed it was latin. I speak a little too much for this guy.
( Sorry I forgot to ask the other question. )
He says he is part of me? Like, he was created when I was? I guess.
>>
>>14845466
Sorry if these answers seem a little oddball. I have to translate what he says. Sometimes he doesn't make sense.
>>
>>14845487
Does he do miracles? Or is he just a chill guy in the sky?
>>
>>14845466
So he was created at your birth. Does he remember a world before this one?
>>
>>14845487
Post the raw sentence, please.
>>
>>14845166
Would you ask the colossus if it knows anything about something called "the curse of the 13th generation?" Specifically, i need to know how to correct it.
>>
>>14845198
protestants are allowed to. Catholics are weird in the fact that the ordained can't marry.
>>
Can you ask him why he chose you?

No offence or anything
>>
>>14845490
He is more of a friend to me than anything. The only feats i've ever experience is the ones where he has saved my life.
>>14845494
He was not in existence during those times.
>>14845498
I asked him to repeat it "Created. Was I during your existence, that you and I the same. Solely same you for me, and I for you."
>>14845511
" The curse. Fire burning within. 13th generation have curse until that day. Existance. The blue sky."
Make what you want of that.

( fucking captchas )
>>
>>14845444
>Callum cor na savaat son midan midun coret manthem
Who the fuck is Dan Wesson, and why do you/does he need the Seven Species?
>>
>>14845511
Are you a white wolf nerd?
>>
>>14845423

What language is that?
>>
>>14845537
>Created. Was I during your existence, that you and I the same. Solely same you for me, and I for you

Sounds like a bond! A wise giant indeed.
My message since I couldn't send it before.
I wish you all the luck on your adventures, op!
>>
>>14845555
Thanks from me and Colossus.
>>
>>14845548
Da salo cin, seevat solor min dasen.

The language is ban cokor vas manden lorum.
>>
>>14845543
No, I barely know what it is.
Isn't it like a tabletop rpg company or something?

The curse is something very real to me.
>>
Question for Colossus, what did he do to 'save' you from the car-death? I'm in particular curious about your experience of the car 'going through' you. Is this in regards to your astral body or physical?
>>
>>14845537

Give my thanks to the colossus.
I can make some sense out of it, though it reads more like prophecy than advice on how to nullify the curse. Is there any other information it can give me?
>>
>>14845537
>Created. Was I during your existence, that you and I the same. Solely same you
can you ask him if other people have entities made for them or if youre just special
>>
>>14845589

Oh. The print gibberish. Why are you asking about it?
>>
>>14845594
He says he used a lot of power to pull my physical body into the astral realm long enough for the truck to pass.
Is that even possible?
>>14845600
He said no.
The rest you will discover on your own.
>>14845602
He says not everyone has one.
>>
>>14845604
The "print gibberish" is something completely different. The print gibberish doesn't even translate into anything, so it's very worthless to ask about.
>>
>>14845617
>not everyone else has one
nice. youre lucky dude i would love one of those
>>
>>14845617
In reference to your answer to >>14845594 it is possible. Any entity that can come from the astral can move others/itself back. Even if he doesn't remember or didn't even exist there, the astral is his origins.

Of course, a waking mind being exposed to the astral completely would cause a blackout.
>>
File: IgQV6Dp.jpg (64KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IgQV6Dp.jpg
64KB, 640x427px
>>14845617
I've been diagnosed with a mental disease that seems unique to me. The psychiatrists I've gone to have basically all given me a verbal shrug and laugh, though more kind. Are these entities I see and can sometimes control/sometimes can't me being crazy or something else?
>>
>>14845617
can you ask him if he has any advice for someone who has been trying to get into the astral realm through meditation and attempted astral projection with no luck
>>
>>14845643
Seeing something than what humans call normal isn't a sign of being crazy.
You are able to perceive beyond what they can, and even control them.
>>14845653
Just keep trying.
( very helpful advice Colossus :/ )
>>
>>14845659
The ones I can't control often hurt. That picture is a good example, imagine that thing rolling over you and you have my life. At least once a week of it, anyway.
>>
>>14845659
you said that when you called him god he made it clear that he wasnt god. does he know anything about an actual god? maybe whether or not such thing exists?
>>
>>14845670
Be wary of them.
>>14845674
There is higher being than him; But if there is a god or not he cannot say.
>>
>>14845618
Weird, I've managed to get a cross between Hebrew, Latin, and Galician out of the "print gibberish". Reading one too many fantasy novels, anon?
>>
File: caAtAxS.jpg (93KB, 412x547px) Image search: [Google]
caAtAxS.jpg
93KB, 412x547px
>>14845682
Is that all the advice you have to tell me? It's fine if it is, just some escape from the pain would be nice, or a new useful tool.
>>
>>14845697
I don't read much fantasy. But I do find it interesting that you found a mix of Hebrew, Latin, and Galician. A cool find.
>>
>>14845697
And to reiterate what I was saying, the phrase and things do translate, but the "print gibberish" lorem ipsum stuff does not mean anything because it's improper Latin.
>>
>>14845701
The mind is a powerful tool;
If it does not work. Learn.
>>
>>14845719
>>14845701
It's been going on for about a decade now. I've learned much but I'd like to learn more. It's been a long day and I'm bitter from it, so I'm sorry if I came off aggravated. You're not obligated to talk with me if you're getting tired of this, I'm not entirely lost in this void.
>>
>>14845719
Ask Colossus about this date, if it's not a bother.

September 28th, 1997. Anything significant that happened on that date, or anything special attributed with it at all.
>>
>>14845734
Look man, he isn't saying anything else about it.
He did say that was all that was needed to be said. Honestly, I don't know alot about this stuff so I don't have any advice.
I'm just telling him the question and he answers it.
I hope your situation gets better.
>>14845742
He does not know.
Though he is curious to find out.
>>
>>14845754
>>14845734
No problem bro. Sorry if I came off as harassing you about it, it wasn't my intention.
>>
>>14845754
Can you ask him what he is? And where is he from?
>>
>>14845659

How does he feel about Archangel Micheal? Is he related? Would he be considered an angel?
>>
>>14845773
He is a being from the astral realm.
>>14845796
He is mutual about him. No he is not related. Archangels are wiser than angels; Angels are pesky creatures.
>>
>>14845804
What is his opinion on religion?
>>
>>14845804
so just to clarify, he knows that angels exist but isnt sure that god exists?
>>
>>14845811
Praise the sun! ( that reference )
Anyways. He says religion has always been a way of controlling people.
>>14845819
He said he doesn't wish to say ( I might've made that unclear in my post about it. )
>>
>>14845830
have you ever tried to take a photo of him/drawn him/seen something that looks like him?
Also is he a he lol
>>
>>14845830
Might he have any advice for someone having a rough time of things. Unknown pains that just won't quit?

Silly thing to ask, I know, but had to try.
>>
>>14845617
As Guardian said, it certainly is possible. It is a process I would like to know more about. Two more questions come to mind - can he define 'a lot of energy' or the process used to translate the physical energy to astral? And would it be possible to move your physical body to other points/locations with a similar expenditure of energy? What interests me is that he pulled your body there for a few seconds, would it be more of a feat to do so for say, 2 minutes, or 2 years.

Also please thank him for responding, and ask him if he has any questions of his own.

L&L!
>>
>>14845873
The difference between travel to the astral and travel to other locations is that the Astral realm is overlayed over the physical world, just separated by a barrier of sorts. To transfer someone to another location in space would require either the break down, transfer, and reformation of the transportee at a particle level or the folding of space.

Yes, it actually takes less precision and energy to go to the Astral that to be transported somewhere else in the world you're already in.
>>
>>14845853
I can see him in photos but noone else can.
I can draw him and other people can see it; I guess he is photogenic.
Colossus doesn't have a gender but i've called him a he since he has been with me so I guess he got used to it.
>>14845870
He asks where these pains originate from.
>>
>>14845873
>>14845884
And further, it would be more of a feat to keep him in the Astral longer if what he is doing is holding "John"s being in between world. But if Colossus is moving John to the astral, the amount of time shouldn't matter as it's the use of energy to put John there and then the energy to bring him back.
>>
>>14845887
The neck mostly. Like around the underside of the jaw to the front of the throat, it stretches down to my breastbone. Stinging sharp pains, and when not so severe dull and throbbing.

Thank you for the response, at the very least. I know your friend is no doctor, I don't expect anything.
>>
>>14845903
He says it could be Agina.
Though you're right, he is no doctor.
>>
>>14845887
would you mind upping a picture you drew of him?
>>
>>14845915
Could you describe how big he is? Also where is he? Does he follow you around like next to you etc or is he always in the sky
>>
>>14845903
Is it a glandular problem?
>>
>>14845915
Yo OP ask Colossus who this weird guardian dude that has been stalking you thread is
>>
Can you ask him about a guy in the astral that had to what looked like me a really cool mask or face made of metal spikes arranged in intricate patters. His face looked really grim, like he could be mistaken for the grim reaper. Could you also ask him about "cats that open doors?"
>>
>>14845915
Thank you for the response again, best wishes.

>>14845926
That is what we assume since I have a lump that swells on the underside of my jaw when symptoms act up. Sorry for the change of subject, and thank you for the response.
>>
So I'm guessing you taking a picture of him is out of the question.
>>
>>14845166
ask him if i "should trust the squid"
>>
>>14845918
I am drawing one right now in photoshop.
One step ahead. :)
>>14845922
He is very pretty big actually. 256 feet 13 inches long, and twenty feet 4 inches tall. ( Exact )
>>14845931
An anonymous poster on 4chan.
( he doesn't know actually )
>>14845938
Yes.
>>14845939
If you are referring to the astral realm, yes; Most of the time.
Squid like beings are very trustworthy ( Colossus's past experience ). Though I wouldn't take this as a 100%.
>>14845933
He sounds like an astral demon.
He isn't familiar with that being.
>>
File: roughcolossusimage.png (376KB, 3264x1350px) Image search: [Google]
roughcolossusimage.png
376KB, 3264x1350px
[ image of colossus ]
Sorry my art skills aren't very good.
>>
Ask him if he knows where tupac is.
>>
>>14845892
Can you elaborate on the discrepancy between 'being held between' travel compared to astral? My (as far as I understand it) assumption is one 'constructs' or 'finds' ('devises'?) an astral area that allows all of the physical bits to be held together as if they were in the material. From what I have also gleaned, there is a sort of informational space/time 'lock' for all 3rd dimensional objects, and this would have to be modified to account for travel.

I'm also a bit at a loss about astral energy manipulation, but I often hear about feats requiring 'a lot' of energy and this also makes me feel will. Isn't there a limitless supply of universal, easily-translatable energy out there?

Thanks for the answers tho, Guardian. Appreciate you sharing information! You too, Colossus.
>>
>>14845973
dude looks like Quetzacoatl
>>
>>14845973
You said that only you can see him in photos
In that case, take a picture of him and trace EXACTLY how he looks such as the outline and features
Tracing does not require artistic skill
>>
>>14845991
The feathered serpent is a distant relative.
>>14845994
Give me a moment,
>>
>>14845994
Dont blow his cover, m8.
>>
File: hereyagomate.png (21KB, 532x286px) Image search: [Google]
hereyagomate.png
21KB, 532x286px
>>14845994
Here
im bad at tracing
>>
>>14846002
This has been bugging me for sometime but i have to ask, has he seen you masturbate or have sex with anyone?
>>
>>14846021
I didn't mean it like that.
Take a picture outside of the Collusses and trace over him ontop of the picture
>>
>>14845994
>Tracing does not require artistic skill
lel
i can't trace for shit mate
>>
Have you ever tried talking to Colossus while someone else is present with you?
How did that work out?
>>
>>14846032
I'm not referring to look-paste
I'm talking about a light under the picture, and a blank sheet of paper over it and tracing the outline of desired art
>>
>>14845166

/x/ has really gotten stagnant. I mean I knew it was bad, but this is just awful. I can't believe people are actually giving you attention. No creativity, no imagination or dedication. No twists or turns. "I see a fuckin snake in the sky, ask me anything." Fuck right off.

/x/ needs a rehaul. This place sucks. We need some real content.
>>
>>14846022
I just asked him,
he said yes.
>mfw My astral being has seen me do it.
>>14846038
Yes. I used the bluetooth excuse and walked off.
>>14846041
It's dark so I can see shit.
I mean he glows so I can trace him.
>>
File: image.jpg (443KB, 1701x958px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
443KB, 1701x958px
>>14845973
Kinda reminds me of Phalanx of Shadow of the Colossus fame.

Crossed with Dirge.
>>
>>14846048
Do you have a laser pointer or something?
Point it at him and see if he's solid

Which brings me to my next question , have you ever touched him?
>>
>>14846048
Since he glows I have a few questions about that
1) How bright can he glow?
2) Do things around him such as trees or houses also receive this light and becomes brighter?
>>
>>14846053
Can you show him Phalanx and Dirge, actually? I'd like to hear his opinion on them in general.
>>
>>14846041
i'm shit at that too
>>
>>14845951
The squid is my guardian (or at least thats his claim) He hasnt given me a name to adress him by. How powerful is he and why doesnt he help out more
>>
File: qualityskills1.png (714KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
qualityskills1.png
714KB, 2448x3264px
>>14846053
I've never played those games.
Are they fun?
>>14846057
I've attempted to before. I felt a soft silky wind as my hand through his body. ( I can't really describe it )
>>14846064
1. He lit up the sky before so I could find my bike once.
2. They do, but they do not show in photos.
>>
>>14846071
How? You literally fucking overlay a couple of lines
>>
>>14846075
Just look at mine.
>>
Ask him if God exists.
Ask him for his thoughts on Hitler
Ask him if he knows who I am
>>
>>14846071
my hand is too unsteady

i get wonky, jagged lines
>>
>>14846081
whoops meant to reply to
>>14846075
>>
>>14846078
So since he's transparent and is not solid , if you were to throw something at it , it would fly right by?
>>
>>14846089
Yes.
>>
How is he okay with you posting online about his existence yet refuses to show himself on photos?
>>
>>14846093
Have you ever tried recording it's voice?
>>
>>14846097
He hates his picture taken.
I kind of had to convince him to do this though.
>>14846102
No, I assume it wouldn't work.
>>
>>14846097
Don't worry, he'll stop seeing him after this.
>>
>>14846109
Why wouldn't it work? He hates his voice being recorded too?
>>
>>14846112
" I don't mind answering questions. If I did I would have said no."
>>14846113
I don't know, I just never tried.
>>
>>14846113
So far all attempts to prove its existence have failed, why would another attempt work?
>>
>>14846118
How does he sound like anyway?
>>
>>14846126
A deep emanating voice.
No accent I can compare it to.
>>
>>14846118
answer
>>14846072
please
>>
>>14846074
Yeah, it's definitely a gameplay-driven experience. I'm gonna spoil the ending for you, though. You figure out that you killed all the Colossus for nothing because this divine being that was supposed to help you turned out to be a demon and betrays you.
>>
>>14846132
Does his mouth move while talking? Or is it telepathy
>>
>>14846132
Oh wait, what is its personality like?
stubborn, easy going, or comical?
>>
>>14846134
Sorry I must've read over your question.
He says squid astral beings are very powerful indeed.
If he is your astral guardian then he will only help you out if you are in the gravest of dangers.
>>14846136
Spoiler man, use them.
Sounds like a dark ending.
>>14846142
Sometimes his mouth moves, sometimes it doesn't.
>>
>>14846154
Personally.
I feel like i'm pretty laid back and easy going.
>>
>>14846155
How many of the squid astral beings are there? Does he have the ability to save my life like the colossus did for you?
>>
>>14846159
Does he push you to pursue life goals or does he just chill around and be cool?
>>
>>14846167
Hundreds.
They are rarer than other astral creatures.
>>14846168
Yes. He influenced me to go pursue my dream goal in graphic design.
( Not the best, but i'm still learning. )
>>
>>14846184
Thats pretty awesome dude
>>
I find this to be the most intriguing thread in a very long while. I'm a writer. Can you ask the Colossus what it would think of me using a character like it, maybe even named after it in one of my stories?
>>
>>14846184
Sorry for sorta pestering you on this, but, what was his opinion of the characters that almost seem loosely based on him?
>>
>>14846204
Personally, thanks. I love sharing my life with others.
Secondly, he doesn't seem to mind. He's curious what the story is about though.
>>14846205
Again he doesn't seem to mind.
" It's not like my body is trademarked. "
:p
>>
Guy who posted the comment about being a writer here. I have a few questions.

1.What does Colossus think of the idea of telekinesis or non-physical manipulation of elements?

2: Is the Colossus able to take on different forms?

3: Could the Colossus be referred to as simply, Colossus?
>>
>>14846222
What astral creatures should one avoid?
P.S this is squid guy, thanks for answering my questions
>>
>>14846222

Well, it's probably gonna be like what you're talkin about: someone who meets an entity and they begin to know eachother. I'm no big author, I just write for myself.
>>
>>14845754
hey i know its a long shot and maybe a little selfish but do you think you could ask him if he knows anything about a person named simon purrington?
>>
>>14846229
He feels that through intense meditation, and training that these are both possible.
He does not take on any other form.
Colossus is his name. Sorry if I ever referred to him as the Colossus or The Colossus.
>>14846232
Jaguar.
He has had bad experiences with them.
>>14846238
He isn't familiar with anyone of that name.
>>
>>14846254
Neato. Now before I log off, I have a few more questions to ask. I haven't read all the previous questions, so pardon me if mine are the same as some of them.

1. Is Colossus ever willing to help anyone other than you?

2. Jut what kind of entity is Colossus? Are there entities other than him that are like him out there, a if so are they summonable?

3. Do you see Colossus just about anywhere? Does he follow you or just stay up there in the sky?

4. Can only you see him?

5. Does anyone else know about him? Not including all of us talking right now.
>>
>>14846254
okay cool. just had to check. me and my friend were pretty excited as hes really into astral stuff. i really wish that one of these guys chose me... it wouldve been cool. anyway one more question for him. is it possible for one of those astral beings to appear after awhile? like say this late in the game
>>
>>14846254
last time i spike to my guide, he mentioned the name 'Angela'. mean anything to him?
>>
>>14846279
1. No.
2. An astral guardian. Kind of like a guardian angel, but cooler.
3. Yeah he is always following me. Sometimes he is closer, but most of the time he chills in the sky.
4. Yes.
5. I tried to tell my best friend once but he passed it off as nonsense.
>>14846287
He isn't sure exactly.
You would have to ask another astral being.
>>14846292
No.
>>
>>14845166
Op? Ask him if he's a Runic Golem. It sounds like something similar to some golems I've interacted with on the astral plane in the past... a sort of "Pilot and Steed" link that lets one protect the other, and vice versa.
>>
>>14846297
Alright, thanks man. Very happy to have talked with you. I give you and Colossus my best. On your spare time, ask him what the name Adam means to him. Night.
>>
>>14846301
He says no, but he knows of the,

Alright guys i'm going to get off for the night i'm extremely tired.
If this thread is still alive tomorrow i'll continue.
Goodnight.
>>
>>14846297
okay cool. tell him thanks, i really appreciate that he tolerates all of this stuff. he seems like one of the best friends ever. do you two ever get in fights or spats? or do you always get along?
>>
>>14846305
No problem, and I will.
>>14846317
We get into our arguments sometimes.
>>
Op you're a faggot. Keep dreaming nigger. Your autism is showing

There's no such thing as a colossus or whatever the fuck you call it
>>
>>14845337
Something follows me but I don't always hear [him] these days. Only when I'm stressed I guess. Can u ask colossus about [him]? I'll be thrilled if u can guess his name
>>
Shit, it looks like I missed you. I was going to ask you to ask him if he has ever passed a glance over north Texas, and if so did he see anything of interest.
>>
>>14846301
Wow you are all fucking faggots. How much LSD did you do?

"I talk to imaginary creatures"

Kill yourself
>>
>>14845437
It's weird you say he's snake like. I have something similar to a dinosaur that follows me.
>>
>>14846342

What we do with our time is our business. Go live your own life.
>>
File: mcfucked.jpg (15KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
mcfucked.jpg
15KB, 222x227px
>>14846348

>Admitting that they all know this fake, and they are just roleplaying.

G-go away.
>>
>>14846377
>comes to x
>bags out on everything in x

go back to /b/ kid, this is board is for mentally unstable adults.
>>
>>14846342
Oh my goodness! Someone thinks I'm a druggie! OH NOES!

Oh, WOE IS ME, for someone has thought I must do LSD!

Go die in a fire somewhere.

I've had 15 years of dealing with shit on the astral plane while trying to figure out more about the occupants and places therein, and I've seen crazier than what OP talks about.

As far as I've seen and experienced, Runic Golems are the closest thing to what he's talking about that can bring someone to the astral plane for short periods of time, at the cost of hurting themselves pretty damned badly in the process.

And let's not go into the "how's" of them existing, shall we? I'd rather be able to sleep sometime tonight.
>>
>>14846305
That's also a name of great importance to me, I'd like to know as well.
>>
Question to colossus:
Can he tell us anything that contradicts with the common believe of our earth, human existence, other planets.
Ie is there more to saturn than we think, are illuminati reptilian beeings controlling us, are woman real humans or demons?
Not even trollan
>>
>>14846525
>"Are women real humans or demons?"
:/
>>
>>14846531
What?
>>
I have a question for colossus. Please on my behalf ask him where we go when we die, and if he can't or won't answer tell him it's all good
>>
>>14846377

Just trying to say it in a way that you might understand, and accept. Let the circular rhetoric begin that achieves nothing. Sorry that my life experiences are not as day to day as yours, bro. Image marco away.
>>
People spend more time arguing than actually observing. Their set reality is defined, and generally rarely becomes undone. People who seek to frustrate others are simply indignant fools. They don't promote possibilities, but deny truths for all of reality is at their finger tips already. Let us bow to them, our most generous overlords as the attempt to rebuke us for they will never let us be. Oh, they are so powerful. We did not seek to change them, and yet they did so to us and all of our life experiences up until the point of magically come crashing down at the hands of an internet troll. Hail, troll! *rolls eyes* lol I cannot speak for this John, but I will listen when interesting things arise and come to my own conclusion. If I cannot I gleaned info, and leave it be but even I dare not judge it so rashly as yes or no for I don't know.
>>
>>14846657

Note to self, don't type after being up for four days straight. lol but still, , my general point is there. get a life that isn't our own. how lowly is it when one has to live for the sake of messing with others only or deriding them. how....unoriginal. tepid. boring. :/ you take a stance that is higher than mine, and yet I find myself sad for you in return
>>
>>14845973
>>14846021
OP, if you're can't draw your snake-like guardian, why don't you try this method?
>google image of "snake deviantart" or "wyrm deviantart"
>pick one most relevant image of your guardian
>???
>profit!
>>
OP, are you still around?
>>
>>14846525
OP tell me the secrets, or did /they\ came to get you?
Still not trollan, i believe all the shit on x cus my rl is shit.
I hate everyone around me with their narrow categories for everything, pre digested opinions from tv, perfectly indoctrinated, full of hate against anything other than their mindset. So i hate them back.
>>
>>14845166
>I called it god once in one of our conversations, he said "I am not god, I am the colossus."
It might have been an angel, then? Angels are supposed to be pretty big.

>>14846046
Honestly, stories about benign paranormal sightings are pretty uncommon on /x/. This thread is a novelty because it isn't all, "ooga booga blood and skeletons"

,I for one, believe in this gentle colossus.
>>
OPs ded for typing out them secrets
RIP in pieces
Still not trollan
>>
>>14846716

I don't necessarily believe OP, but I think there is something more here that is not being said to which, mixed with the already well known imagery, I find interesting. So, I probe. I observe. I follow my gut until I am satisfied. OP has already stated he is in bed, though. I don't expect him to be back anytme soon, per say.
>>
>>14845198
It's called adoption?
>>
>>14845337
Ask about a certain large entity in a mountain in the uk..?
>>
>>14846940
In the Isle of Man, in the summit of Snaefell to be a little more specific, since there's another large one in that region - albeit is smaller to the one on the summit.
>>
>>14845166
Sounds disturbingly similar to Digimon
>>
When you see him, is he simply superimposed on the sky? He may be a projection of a being.
>>
>>14846716
That, and it recognizes the term "Runic Golems", which I'm one of the damned, damned few that know anything about. I'll do more questioning if the thread survives until morning, to see exactly what this Collossus knows about them.

About 5 people even know the damned term, after all. And out of that, only me and one other are alive that know how the damned things were made.

I'd rather not think that over while I sleep, but I know I'm probably going to have nightmares about what I was told involving their creation again after bringing it up.

Honestly, back to the point, it sounds a lot like it has the ability that most beings have lost, to travel to the astral plane and back at will, or move someone else there and back at will.

Anyone else heard of anything like this?
>>
>>14847099
interested in Runic Golems, you keep mentioning them so much it seems you want to talk about it

>repeatedly states not wanting to think about
>seems more like you do
>my interest is piqued anyway
>>
>>14847099
Meh, I'm going to sleep. Everyone, let's try to keep the thread alive so OP can tell us more.

Op, if you read this, will you make a throwaway skype account and post it here so I can contact and add you? I'd like to talk more with you on this.
>>
>>14847118
Let's... just say they were sick, sick monsters that made them. And the place that made them had a population dip of about 5 million people at the same time, from HOW they made the things.

And most of those Runic Golems still remember being people.

Night.
>>
>>14845973
Coatl-potonqui..
I know the type..
>>
>>14845974
The Dominican Republic and sometimes the us..
>>
>>14845990
Solar energy?
>>
>>14847126
are they murdered humans?
>population dip?
what era? Recently? WW2? 200BC? Alexander the great?
>>
>>14846680
Cause i'd rather draw it myself
>>14846681
I was asleep
>>14846716
He already claimed angels are pesky creatures.
>>14847003
He has interacted with me up close before. Though I cannot touch his body.
>>
>>14847121
Corscio
Add me. Made it for this.
>>
>>14847240
Gosh OP why you skip the most important question
>>14846525
Ask if he can fly to saturn
>>
>>14847261
He isn't actually here right now.
I've asked him not to bother me the first hours i'm awake; That is when i'm susceptible to massive irritation.
>>
>>14845166
could you please ask the colossus about whether my mother's updog will go away? The updog has already spread from her neck to her back in a couple weeks after coming back from Cambodia
>>
>>14847266
i can tell based on your replies, lighten up bro, youve got like, 20 people hanging off your every word
>>
>>14847266
lol..
>>
>>14847269
What's "updog"?
>>
>>14847276
not much, you?
>>
File: 1404588462283.gif (461KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1404588462283.gif
461KB, 500x282px
>>14847269
>>14847276
>>14847277
>>
He should be coming around at about 9 or so.
Any quick questions before he appears? I'll try to answer what I can.
>>
>>14846347
I used to sniff petrol as a kid (about 5/6 years old) and I remember sniffing the unleaded out of the lawn mower in the driveway one day and I started seeing Dinosaurs in the sky and I had a conversation with a certain Dino name The Dinosaur god. After a while of chewing the fat he told me he had to go, then next minute I woke up in Hospital.
Random but a pretty funny and unique memory I have from my childhood.
>>
>>14846448
i honestly hope when you die and nothing happens, you are somehow aware of it just so that you feel that crushing hopelessness that you were a faggot in life talking to yourself while staring at the ceiling all the time, and wasted a life on nonsense, and now you are very wrong and very dead
you fuckass nigger
>>
>>14847279
Ah thats too much right now fuck
>>
Hey OP, I don't know if this has been answered yet but you should ask if other humans can see him in the astral
>>
>>14845166
OP, I'm from the east side of the world

I have 2 questions if you don't mind asking him...

1. Is he aware of Ravana in the astral realm ?

2. How can one communicate with a being who is not malevolent in the other realm other than meditation ?

Thanks a tonne in advance!
>>
>>14845530
The protestants are an offshoot, therefore the weird (and heretical) ones.
>>
( Sorry I was doing some stuff. )
>>14847447
Yes, other may see him in the astral realm.
>>14847452
1. Yes.
2. He was created with me when I was born. We share an astral bond.
>>
>>14847488
no worries op. also, that's pretty sweet, when i get good at APing i might try to find him just to say "sup."
>>
>>14847488
Thank you for the reply OP.

About the 2nd questions, I was actually trying to see if he may have any suggestions if I were to try and communicate with the astral beings, the non-melavelent ones...and without meditating...
>>
>>14847488
Op are you around?..
>>
>>14846991

Disturbingly? More like awesomely!

>>14846338

OP :3 Also, tell me which horizon he is over right now . . . I might go greet him.
>>
Guess who's back?

I don't have any questions just yet, but I have an idea for you. This thread has some of the most interesting content I've seen in almost ever, but I would also like to see it preserved. But it's a 4chan thread, which don't last for very long. I'm just proposing the idea of you perhaps making a blog or just move this to a form of social media, because in a while, this thread is gonna hit the bump limit, sink to the bottom of the page, and get pruned and promptly disappear from the internet. What do you think, OP and other anons?
>>
>>14847820

Holy shit lurk more. How new?
>>
>>14847820

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14845166/
>>
Ask him if he knows about a house with a red garage door, in the middle of a forest of white trees with broad three pointed leaves.

Tell him it is related to the Rule of Law, and an angel incarnate.
>>
>>14847848
Relatively new. Yeah, haven't lurked for long, this thread was just too interesting to not comment on.
>>
>>14847820
He posted a skype account earlier, maybe use that
>>
>>14848041

Dude pay attention all /x/ threads are archived here.

>>14847856
>>
>>14848087
Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>14848061
Could you repost that? Didn't catch that if it was posted.
>>
A new question for colossus:

Has he ever met Jesus, Buddha or any other "popular" figure?
>>
>>14847161
They were murdered, and looked human. If they WERE human or not, I'm not sure.

As far as I know, some bastard named Etrenk started a small country somewhere a long time ago, maybe 3000 years ago, and was some sort of "Court Wizard" or something similar before he took power. He decided to work with his best people, and wiped out 9/10ths of the country to make about 100,000 Runic Golems, by jailing them for "crimes against the state".

Someone who's name roughly translates to "Gilanious" figured out how to pilot one, and curbstomped the country to stop that shit, in the end wiping the entire country out, and leaving those golems with no way to be able to be human again.

As far as I know, 10,000 remain and search for people to pilot them.

>>14845990

A lot of Qi Gong, Psionics, and Magick works on the astral plane at a 10x ratio to what you're normally able to do.

It's not easy, or pleasant, but think about it like this. Imagine you have to focus on every tiny thing to move, and the only thing that lets you move is your mind. Not muscle, not your tendons, nothing but your mind. Because your mind is the only thing holding your body together, and the moment you stop focusing it'll fall apart.

It's not quite that bad, but the strain is pretty harsh if you're not careful to pace yourself.

>>14848298
His skype name is corscio
>>
john is kill
>>
>>14848368
Runic Chac Mools... how archaic..
>>
>>14849367
Or the "Atlanteans" of Tula, Teotiuancan,others not to be named and the colossal heads of our mother of mother cultures the Olmec..
>>
What happened to the Hundred?
>>
>>14848368
name of country? perhaps a source to back this up?
>>
>>14845337
Ask him about the upcoming apocalypse and if he can visit me
>>
>>14849367
Might be. The one I've been in contact with the most isn't clear on things too much, honestly. Never heard the term Runic Chac Mools, either. Can you give more information?

>>14849654
They never learned the name of the country they were built in, but the only one I have constant access to is something like 2 miles underground, near a geothermal vent somewhere. I'm pretty sure that it's using the geothermal vent to empower it enough to stay active.

As for that one, it figured out how to project to the astral plane, I literally stumbled over it and got some repairs done, and it's currently busy trying to figure out how to program a copy of Minecraft on the astral plane, so it won't be as bored anymore.

If you can find one, they're quite polite, and rather big. (And would know better than I do on their history.) There's a small sized room in where a person's stomache would be, that reminds me of a cockpit, and each typically seem to have a stairwell that lead up to what looks to have been meant to be a small apartment, approximately 800 square feet in size. Another stairwell leads up to what reminds me of a small generator.

As for Etrenk and his country, I'm writing down what it sounds like in english for how his name was pronounced. It could be something totally different, and the whole "2 miles underground" bit doesn't help.

The only other thing I can tell you is that they used metal "threads" that worked much like muscle fibers to move, etched with runes, that all have hammer markings on them, leading out from the stone and metal that form the bodies. Furthermore, each has metal plate armor that has hammer markings on it if you look close enough.
>>
Ask him if he knows The Serpent
>>
Did op give up?
>>
>>14848807

no.
>>
( Sorry, I ran into unexpected errands to do. It took me all day and i've been extremely busy. )
>>14848302
No, he hasn't.
>>14849676
He says he cannot visit you, but he says their is a great happening coming.
>>14849983
He says yes.
>>
Does the name Adam mean anything to him?
>>
>>14851239
Related to >>14849676 question.
Does it happened in eastern part of the world?
>>
>>14845643
Wtf this looks like a huge etheric parasite. Man are you some beacon to these creatures???
Did they drain your etheric energy? Do you have red lines on your body? Anything abnormal? Do you have a feeling of painful pressure behind the head?
>>
>>14851239
can you ask him about the happening? i've had a few apocalyptic dreams that felt prophetic but i also really love dystopian fiction
>>
The terrible golden one, twice confined, word weaving dragon, legend long forgotten, grimoire of wind stolen and hidden high.

Does this ring a bell to him?
>>
>>14849464
This is relevant. What happened to them?
>>
Ask him how humans are created, and if all creatures are created that way, or if there are different methods depending on the creature?
>>
File: idontlikeit.png (298KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
idontlikeit.png
298KB, 500x628px
>>14847339
k
>>
Can you as Colossus about beings that protect other worlds that fly you back home against your will?
>>
I really want to ask Colossus a great question, and I really fancy the idea of a guardian, but I have no experience with the Astral realm... So, I guess my question is, since you two are tethered in a way, and since I have never messed with the Astral realm at all, could it be that if I had a guardian, it hasn't found me yet?
>>
>>14845370
Are you five?
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-07-07-05-31-46.png (189KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-07-07-05-31-46.png
189KB, 800x480px
>>14849717
>>14849717
The Chacmools are guardians of places of power, i.e. spiritual place - natural and man made and other kinda of beings. Powerful shaman warriors are chosen to reside in these statues when they dies or maybe willing die. The "Atlanteans" again are shaman warriors that do the same..

pic related perhaps?
>>
>>14851920
this is the version I made. Just makes more sense to me..
>>
>>14845337
Is he the only colossus? And can he or others like him be contacted? If so, how would that be possible for a human who can't see him?
>>
>>14845166
Does
Colossus know the intent behind astral wolves? I ask because once I had a night terror (I couldn't move but I was floating above myself watching some black thing creep towards me.) and it was stopped by a deep growling. Like something scared it off.

I've never seen them with my eyes, but I have been told that when I am very, very angry people can "see the wolf inside."
>>
File: PW091.jpg (516KB, 2480x3490px) Image search: [Google]
PW091.jpg
516KB, 2480x3490px
>>14853276
Bastardized versions of it, maybe? It could be where he had the idea of it in the first place.

I'm still not sure what the room at the top was meant for, except that there were a lot of vases, according to it originally, and that some of them were built to be able to use lightning to augment themselves for short bursts.

Even still, they were... MORE than just statues. Those metal threads seem to work like muscle cables. They're not fast, but they're strong, as far as I can tell you.

Also, for an idea of what I'm talking about, for the wire muscles, if you zoom into this picture of Alpha Weltall, from Xenogears, at the joints, you can see something that looks vaguely similar.

Hope that helps give you a better understanding.
>>
>>14845166
This got so fucking lame one you started answering peoples questions right away. This board isn't for creative writing. Shitty attempt to.
>>
Do you have any more info on runic golems? Are they all underground, or are some on the surface of the earth? How did you ever come into contact, and what do you mean by the damned? Dont mean to pry, but my curiosity has the better of me.
>>
>>14845166
I asked a question OP....I asked if Colossus is aware of Ravana in the next realm.

Colussus said yes.

Can you ask him, if Colossus or Ravana is the stronger one in the realm.

Thank you
>>
File: 39845641.jpg (47KB, 610x440px) Image search: [Google]
39845641.jpg
47KB, 610x440px
>>14854283
hhmm interesting.. these statues could be their way of interpreting..?
>>
File: statue.jpg (101KB, 750x559px) Image search: [Google]
statue.jpg
101KB, 750x559px
>>14854333
This guy is something to..
>>
>>14854340
http://www.mexicolore.co.uk/aztecs/artefacts/host-figurines
>>
>>14853529
Dude, yesterday i was meditating at night outside and i had a vision of a dark forest with an entity stepping out and when I asked about its name and identity it told me that its an expression of my fear of the dark and then some more shit happened and he left back into the forest and a wolf along with another being in the shape of a woman (i was familiar with the woman from my dreams) but the wolf was new and i got the impression that it is there to teach me something. Anyone have any more wolf experiences or questions about my experience?
>>
>>14846184
What are the astral creatures he knows of? From most common to most rare?
>>
>>14848368
Ever find a loud music player in the Astral?
>>
>>14854320
There's very few that know of Runic Golems. I don't normally bring them up. Thus my surprise when OP's Colossus knew of them.

Honestly, I'm not sure where the others are. The few times I've tried to scry it out, I've seen a massive unlit cavern with huge stone column supports(or metal? Can't really tell with it that dark...) that hold what remains, and massive runic golems occasionally looking around, doing what resembles rock paper scissors, scratching the floor for artwork, or resting with their runes not glowing.

>>14854340
I'm not sure. I really can't tell you one way or another. Perhaps the statues were based off of what was done to those people? Or were meant to be a history of what were done to those people, and people developed the statues based off earlier history and what Etrenk did, hoping to replicate it?

I just can't say.

>>14854573
I've seen all sorts of stuff on the astral plane. You're going to have to be less vague then that. Quite literally, depending on where you project to, you can see magic, technology, both, or neither being relied on in the area.
>>
Do you think op will return?
>>
>>14854974
someone played too much dragon age
>>
>>14852971
No. It could be, however, that you haven't seen him.
>>14853506
Colossus is his name.
He is the only of him.
>>14853529
Astral Wolves are lawless creatures.
They are bound by few, and do as they wish.
>>14854322
Ravana is much more powerful than Colossus.
>>14854514
He knows a plethora of them. The rarest being Astral Sarcopterygii.
>>14851886
He does not know the answer.
>>14851582
He isn't familiar with the phrase.
>>
>>14851455
It will happen in the west.
>>
I have a question, Does he see things in the world that you might not? Things on a higher frequency and stuff. Also do you meditate or astral project?
>>
>>14855486
He can see any astral beings that are in our world ( being invisible, etc ), as well as any other creatures that are hiding.
I've never meditated or practiced astral projecting before.
>>
>>14855526
cheers for answering, have you ever thought about trying? maybe you could interact with colossus in other ways
>>
>>14855447
Could you ask Colossus why one seems to protect me?
Is it trying to use me?
Thx op/Colossusbro.
>>
>>14855591
Sorry I meant could you ask Colossus why an astral wolf seems to be protecting me.
Thx again.
>>
Can you ask him how someone else could get or meet a special friend like him
>>
>>14855575
Maybe.
>>14855591
It is possible that the creature is your astral guardian, or an astral creature wanting to deceive you.
Be careful.
>>
File: MegaSeadramon.gif (9KB, 335x248px) Image search: [Google]
MegaSeadramon.gif
9KB, 335x248px
>>14846991
Huh, I was just replaying my old digimon game. But now that you mention it...
>>
OP, ask Colossus if he has seen anything over north Texas, and if so any thoughts? I'm curious as to your answer. I'm curious if he sees anything currently, too.
>>
>>14855752

The whole premise of Digimon was that when mythology and technology merged on the net it gave birth to the digital world, and artificial intelligence in their likeness. When mankind's collective knowledge was archived it influenced the unseen space that is our internet, and began to compile.
>>
>>14855936
He remembers seeing astral wolves in great numbers.
This was from four years ago when I visited my Aunt Susan in Elysian Fields, Texas.
>>
>>14845166
What is the best way to talk to and receive a response from my astral guardian?
>>
File: 1387553113065.jpg (132KB, 960x904px) Image search: [Google]
1387553113065.jpg
132KB, 960x904px
>>
>>14856001
If you've not discovered him yet, then through searching the astral plane and deep meditation will you find him.
>>
>>14855990
>Elysian Fields, Texas.

Just call me Br'er Rabbit. :3
>>
>>14856014
I've tried astral projecting many times. Each time my heart start pounding like never before and then I go back to stage 1. How do I get past this? Thanks.
>>
>>14845166
Hey if you don't mind asking for me, but what does he suggest we humans do?
I want to know both your opinions of generosity and the will to do and see good done. Is it too ambitious and surreal?

What would he suggest, if I were to ask him how to become actually aware?

And how are you two doing? Bond as strong as ever?
>>
>>14855306
I own it, but never played it too long. And I don't think whatever you're thinking about knows what minecraft is, and wants to program a copy on the astral plane.

Sorry to point out the flaws in your logic, there.
>>
>>14856037

You have to stabilize your chi, because it sounds liek you've encoutnered something greater than you can handle in your raw form. The best way to describe the feeling of shifting your aura in order to compensate with a higher presence is you know when, let's say, you are sitting with someone in a coffee shop engaging in conversation and someone else who is rude or you don't want to see shows up and you kind of tune them out and focus more on the person in front of you? That. You have to shift your body's feeling from "you're too close within my personal zone" and "I'm now trying to dodge you in a crowd, get around you, or ignore by focusing on someone else". Learn how to do this at will as opposed to situational and force that sucker out where you can have it on command and thus control your own pace when entering that realm. Good luck. You are your own shield. The more powerful or invasive the creature is the more you have to continuously shift your aura like you trying to focus on different people. Just imagine being in a room full of paparazzi and event staff while you lost your friend, and are trying to get them back but you don't know who is what.
>>
>>14856074
Hello.
Goodwill and generosity is a precious thing, keep doing it.
Even Colossus supports the saying 'What comes around goes around.'

Becoming aware of ones self is a lot work. observe oneself and watch oneself living, and then see whether it is really the body which is the consciousness of the being, what one calls 'myself'.

And for your last question our bond is as strong as ever.
>>
File: 1394261842144.jpg (251KB, 2048x1365px)
1394261842144.jpg
251KB, 2048x1365px
>>14856106
Precious it is. Like gold amongst glitter and silver.

That's good to know. Not everyone cares about a person's personal life. Especially those of a stranger. To hear your bond be healthy is great, and I appreciate the response.

Not to sound cliche, and only because this saying holds more momentum to me...

Praise the sun!
>>
>>14856106
Hey can you ask the Colossus about someone called "The Dark Father"? He lives in a pyramid of black stones in a great forest. In the astral that is.
Is he benevolent? Malevolent? What could I benefit from him teaching me?
>>
>>14857883
He is a dark, powerful being. A very powerful Astral Demon.
He is malevolent.
>>
>>14858784
Well that is strange. Does Colossus know any more? Why might my dream guardian tell me that it is my quest to reach this pyramid? I assumed that the Dark Father is the same being as the one who spoke to me during two of my shroom trips (that one was definitely benevolent (and powerful as fuck)) and that he is to teach me, but i am not so sure anymore. I also got a brief image of the guy and I didnt get the "wise and kind" vibe i have got from the entity from my trips.
Does colossus know any more about him?
>>
>>14858931
I just realized that i asked whether Colossus knows more twice, durr.
>>
>>14858784
But yeah, some of his other names, origin, goals, maybe a sigil would be all good info.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>14858784
Can you ask Colossus if are there any Astral Owls and what is his oppinion on them?
>>
>>14859280
...aaaand I'm late.

T_T
>>
>>14859361
He'll be back.
I hope.
>>
>>14859361
>>14859280
Also you can join us in this thread for stories and discussion of astral entities :
>>14856468
>>
Ask him if the word JOTUNHEIM means anything.
>>
>>14859651
I can tell you that too dude, its one of the worlds of Scandinavian mythology, the land of giants. You could have literally just googled that.
>>
I have always wondered this since I was a little girl.

What are blue hands?

And what is a deer with wings?
>>
Do crystals hold any power?
>>
The name ´´colosuss´´, does it mean anything? How did he get his name?
>>
>>14860815
Fictional character from comic book
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 196x179px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 196x179px
In case OP comes back I have a question, for the Colosuss specifically.
What do you know of the fair ones?
>pic not entirely related
>>
OP is ded
>>
>>14859697
Yeah I know, wanted to know if it meant anything special to the giant serpent in the sky.
>>
Ask Colossus what he knows about Atlantis, and if he knows anything about the Black Knight satellite. pls
>>
>>14845166
either you're a really immature compulsive liar who likes making up stories, this colossus thing is a mental figment, or you're really special & lucky in which case I envy you OP.
>>
I see little particles, kinda like throwing glitter that you can see through in the air, and if I concentrate hard enough I can see them in 3-D then they slowly get red, I have seen them for so long my body ignores it, kinda like how you ignore your nose unless you think about it (sorry), wondering if I am just crazy.
>>
>>14865878
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_field_entoptic_phenomenon
?
>>
Does colossus know anything about a place in the astral realm known as "Veelox"?
>>
OP I envy you and your storytelling abilities, but please do not take it any further and mislead even more people who are clearly swallowing every part of this story... it is nice to tell tales and fantasies but there comes a point where it becomes sad and you seem mentally unstable
>>
Hey, OP, I'm back. I have an interesting question to ask you.

You said that Colossus was made when you were born, and shares a special bond with you. Now, this is rather morbid, forgive me, but for the sake of conversation, let's say you died.

What, if anything, would happen to Colossus? What would he have to do afterwards?
>>
Need to confirm that op isn't kill yet
>>
>>14866354
You do know that your statement is full of crap, right? There's more to life than what most scientists would have you think.

People with experiences in the "paranormal" don't go forwards because they'd be called insane by most society. That doesn't make them wrong.

I've seen incomprehensible things that can't be explained, and I'd rather not fuck up my skull more than the abuse I suffered as a child did to it.

What's your excuse for being an ass to the OP, hmm?

Don't knock it until you've seen proof. Until you've gone out of your way to study everything you can in order to prove or disprove the astral plane, until you've done everything in your power to debunk something that's been around longer than you ever have.
>>
test
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.