[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Photoshop Emergency!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: Panic.jpg (46KB, 510x451px) Image search: [Google]
Panic.jpg
46KB, 510x451px
I need a logo for fake company called supreme cream its due in less then 10 hours because i was at work all day please help and make it related to whip crea. Thank you.
>>
File: Design.png (64KB, 666x354px) Image search: [Google]
Design.png
64KB, 666x354px
Ok I got a design from one of the logo design sites but its $37 and im not paying that for a good grades so can some please just get rid of the boxes around the logo
>>
I'm bored enough to help, but if you can't make something that simple in 10 hours for a grade maybe you shouldn't be taking the class man...

That's seriously a 2 minute photoshop job. I could have done it in the time it took me to type this comment and verify that I'm not a bot.
>>
File: 14593.jpg (68KB, 666x354px) Image search: [Google]
14593.jpg
68KB, 666x354px
>>
>>90659
Enabler.
>>
>>90648
lol, this. You can slap something together if you have basic photoshop skills. Don't know what OP is freaking out about.
>>
>>90663
Pfft, he's just a logo design guy. He'll regret his career decisions soon enough.
>>
>>90663
Tripfag.
>>
>>90752
He's using a tripcode correctly, though.
>>
>>90648
Thanks also its a business course im not a graphic designer my major is business management
>>
>>90811
Why is a tripcode necessary in this case?
>>
>>90820

see >>90644
>>
File: 1458199789171.jpg (6KB, 237x213px) Image search: [Google]
1458199789171.jpg
6KB, 237x213px
>>90824
>i felt a name would be better
Instead of pandering to feelings, tell me a logical reason of why a tripcode is necessary on /wsr/. I've been fulfilling requests for months and using a tripcode has never been a requisite.
So, let me ask again, why is a tripcode necessary in this case?
>>
>>90835

so he can take credit for his work i guess lol
>>
File: 1458842569101.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1458842569101.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>90850
That's what I thought, nothing really wrong with that, right? But it's pretty inconsiderate for all the other anons that help out of their good will without using a trip (i.e. 95% of this board). Mr. Fuckbox explicitly said that he doesn't usually tripfag on /r/, /wsg/ or /gif/, but for some reason /wsr/ is an exception. Why?
>>
>>90858
>>90835
I don't give two shits about "getting credit for my work". I added the trip as an identifier in threads. Basically so that when I say I'm working on something and to give me a minute the requester doesn't think something else posted meanwhile was what I was working on. Essentially the same as the old in-thread identifiers.

Scenario:
>Someone asks for help
>I say sure I'll help them, give me a few minutes
>meanwhile some ass uploads a horrible shoop that may or may not be what the OP asked for
>The OP thinks it's the one they were waiting for from me and gives up

I'm NOT being a namefag. I could care less about notoriety. I used the name for practicality. Until /wsr/ gives us unique identifiers within specific threads like some of the old boards used to do I just felt that a trip was the way to go.
>>
File: 1456075764559.jpg (107KB, 735x519px) Image search: [Google]
1456075764559.jpg
107KB, 735x519px
>>90858
>>90835
Speaking of my pro-anon stance... EVERY time that I've used this name (always for practical reasons) and someone has complained about me being a tripfag I've given away the code. This time is no different.

#6xwme;^2

Being anonymous is best, but sometimes in threads (when telling a multi part story, or fulfilling requests) temporary identifiers ARE needed. If someone's listening with the power to do so, I'd ask that /wsr/ incorporate them.
>>
>>91159
>>91170
>temporary identifiers
They already exist, just make a new trip every time and discard it when the thread is over, it's not rocket science. Using the same trip over and over every time will build you a reputation whether you like it or not.
>>
>>90820
>>91159
>>91170
I don't see the harm in using the tripcode, he is doing it right, right?
>>
File: 1453532276325.jpg (76KB, 703x612px) Image search: [Google]
1453532276325.jpg
76KB, 703x612px
>>91214
>"Using the same trip over and over"
I don't always use the same trip. I do make up ones and discard them when the thread is over. I just like using the Mr Fuckbox one every once in a while because I like the name. It's still anonymous due to the fact that I'm not the only one to have that trip. Shit, you can google it now and I've seen others use it. It just serves its purpose as a temporary identifier and I move on.

The built-in temporary identifiers I'm talking about worked a bit differently. EVERYONE in the thread got one when they posted in the thread, and when they posted again it showed that it was the same person. They were thread-specific so everyone was still anonymous, but they made conversations/requests/multi-part posts just that much easier and eliminated samefagging. Those are what I'm asking /wsr/ (and /r/ for that matter) to bring back.
>>
File: 1448522694350.png (25KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
1448522694350.png
25KB, 432x288px
>>91159
>>91170
>>91226
Alright, let's discuss this calmly.
First off, the more people help here the better, so anyone willing to give a hand is welcome, tripfag or not.
About your scenario, I've been helping with graphic related threads since january and that thing you mentioned never happened. I'm guessing that projection comes from your experience on /r/ or other boards.
I never reply to OP saying to wait or that I'm working on it unless he's one of those that bump the thread every two minutes because he comes from a fast board, I just post the finished picture when I'm done and edit it if he isn't satisfied. /wsr/ is slow, you have the span of a full day to fulfill the request, OP is getting shit done for free, the least he can do is be patient. At times there's an anon replying with "On it" and then leaves the thread, I don't know if for trolling purposes or because he just fell asleep.
>The OP thinks it's the one they were waiting for from me and gives up
Again, this doesn't happen. I saw threads getting trolled with shit edits and OP still kept monitoring despite that. If he's too impatient to wait at least a full day for it, or if not getting what he wants with the first reply is enough to drive him away, then perhaps he doesn't deserves the help. It sure does sucks for the anon that did the job correctly and came too late, been there done that, several times.

The "built-in temporary identifiers" are called IDs, like the ones on /pol/, and while I kind of agree that they could be useful, /wsr/ so far had no real use for it. This is up for debate though.
You can just use a trip without a name right? I don't really know because I've never used them, but if that's the case then there's NO excuse for using the name field, just use a random trip and it acts like an ID.
Do you know what really strikes me as odd? The fact that your trip is like the name. I'm willing to bet that it makes anons think you're trying to build a reputation, whether that's true or not.
>>
>>91253
The fact that the trip is the same as the name is one of the reasons that I love it. I'm unsure if you know much about tripcodes, but getting a 9 character one is just mindblowing in the patience and luck it took. That's one of the reasons I kept it and rotate it in. It's also the reason I started sharing it rather than discarding it. That way I could use it while still remaining anonymous.

When it comes to replying to the OP that I'm working on it... I do that because, yeah, it's a fear that the OP will abandon the thread. I see no harm in doing it though, if anything it reassures the OP that someone's actually helping and may cause them to stick around and check out other threads (possibly helping) while they wait. No harm at all in that.
>>
File: 1436611329279.jpg (10KB, 222x211px) Image search: [Google]
1436611329279.jpg
10KB, 222x211px
>>91269
You have a funny idea of using a trip and being anonymous at the same time, you can do that with pretty much every other website that allows nicknames instead of real names. You could say that on 4chan you don't have an account linked to it, but you kinda do:
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/tripcode/%21mrFuckboxg/
http://archive.nyafuu.org/_/search/tripcode/%21mrFuckboxg/page/1/
http://fgts.jp/_/search/tripcode/%21mrFuckboxg/
http://desustorage.org/_/search/tripcode/%21mrFuckboxg/
Since you shared your trip, my point isn't really relevant to your case, but i want you to know what happens when you use a trip.
You know that it's several people using it, but others don't. They will assume it's all one guy unless you go there explaining that to every autist that gets triggered by a trip.

>I see no harm in doing it though
I don't either.
>may cause them to stick around and check out other threads
Ppsshhh, the likelihood of that is extremely low, but I'm just being negative. If there's even a small chance of that happening than that's good.

>getting a 9 character one is just mindblowing in the patience and luck it took
All I know is that there's a program to bruteforce the trip you want, but I have no idea how long it takes, a fucking long time surely.

Let me tell you, the reason you're going through this is because there are only 2-3 people using trips in here, I remember vomit_chan that does /g/ things, derp_commander does /a/ I think, and another I can't recall.
Even if you do it with the right intentions, it still carries a stigma with it. It goes against anonymity on a anonymous website, but I would be wrong saying that it's not useful at times, samefagging is a problem. The fact is that it has been abused in the past by attention whores so hard that today even when rightfully used it still cause anal devastation among anons.

I wonder what this place would be with forced anonymity on all boards, probably not much would change in the long run.
>>
>>91289
I know what happens when you use a trip... Trust me.

I use a trip rarely enough that I actually DO explain to every autistic that gets triggered by a trip. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I also repost the actual code every single time.

And when it comes to a 9 character tripcode, I'll leave it up to you to figure out how long it takes to brute force one and how many options there are since there's no way you'll believe me. Again, suffice it to say there's enough to where I decided to keep this Mr Fuckbox as a souvenir.

Again, I just like the name. When I feel the need for an identifier I sometimes use it. Simple as that.

#6xwme;^2
>>
>>91159
That's precisely "taking credit".

If, in the meantime, OP gets something he likes and leaves, then everything's good for OP. Everything's good for everyone else too, because OP's happy. The only person in the world it's not all good for is you.

This means it's about you and not about OP, so it absolutely is an issue of you needing peen.
>>
>using a tripcode to identify yourself on a specific THREAD
good

>using a tripcode to gain attention and fame on a BOARD
bad

The fact that you even used a program to make the tripcode all pretty and match with the name is clear sign that you are attentionwhoring on a reddit tier, plain narcissistic behaviour.
>>
File: SupremeCream.png (89KB, 268x237px) Image search: [Google]
SupremeCream.png
89KB, 268x237px
That'll be 25$ thank you very much.
>>
>>91579
I used the program in 2008. Things have changed a bit since then. It's cool if you don't remember what it was like... you were only 4 after all.

To be fair it was supposed to say "FuckBoxxy", and be shared with everyone from the beginning. I just got lazy. the Mr was a happy accident.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.