[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drawing Request

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: reference.png (790KB, 2200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
790KB, 2200x1000px
Can someone please do 2 digital line art figure drawings for me?

I would like a simplified line drawing of a woman sitting down and playing a guitar or ukulele . Her legs are crossed. Her eyes are closed and she has a blissful look on her face (a smirk or half smile). I'm just asking for the shape of a woman playing a guitar. Her body should be facing sort of right, but in a way the viewer still has a good view of her front like pic related. No details like clothes, nipples, genitals, or hair have to be drawn. I will like to draw the other details myself.

The other figure drawing I would like done is a simplified line drawing of a sad looking man playing guitar. His body should facing toward the viewer . His eyes are opened, but he is making eye contact with the floor and avoiding eye contact with the woman. These 2 characters will be sitting across from each other from a distance.

The guitars don't have to be super detailed. Just as long as the implied shape of a guitar is there, it's fine because I'll draw the rest of the guitars.

I'm asking for a digital drawing so I can draw stuff around these figures in MS paint/GIMP.

Please and thank you.

.png format is referred
>>
Also they are barefoot. I plan on using these characters for an indoor setting. The girl is supposed to be younger looking than the guy.
>>
>>89383
>No details like clothes, nipples, genitals, or hair have to be drawn. I will like to draw the other details myself.

okaaaaaay

if you want like a stencil, find the images you like, and someone can change them for you
>>
>>89646

I want the girl to look like the girl from this video. (important she has all the silly buttons and tampon like in the music video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6-QvBz9_lY

I was going to make the guy look like some early 30's guy that's slightly chubby, balding, and wearing somewhat dirty clothes as if he's too depressed to take care of himself. These were the details I was going to draw myself so I felt like asking for actual drawings was a bit too much .
>>
Guy is either supposed to be her older step-brother or her father. Please don't make the figures over lap. I'm asking for a stencil type drawing so I use it as a base/template and be able to move it and adjust it onto a background. Don't think I can find the right pictures for it to be altered since I specifically want a specific outfit , bodytype, and hairstyle for the girl . Haven't really decided on the outfit and hairstyle on the guy.
>>
bump #2
>>
bump #3
>>
bump #4
>>
File: 1446910462086.jpg (15KB, 476x345px) Image search: [Google]
1446910462086.jpg
15KB, 476x345px
There are no drawfags on /wsr/ if you want someone to draw you something go ask /ic/.

They don't do shit for free though.
>>
If I'm going to pay for a drawing, I'd rather it be a fully drawing instead of a stencil. I wouldn't trust a stranger with my paypal. I'd rather pay in steam games.
>>
I'll be okay with just the girl being drawn.
>>
Try going on a /b/ drawthread op
>>
File: 1456625115785.png (2MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1456625115785.png
2MB, 768x1024px
>>91708
>I'd rather pay in steam games.

You won't get any work on /ic/ then
>>
>>92028

Deviantart and tumblr don't necessarily have official means of payment. I don't mind paying for art in cash, I just want to be able to pay someone safely.
>>
bump 5
>>
bump #6
>>
bump 7
>>
>>89383
You could go on /i/ and disguise it as a "ITT: GUYS LETS DRAW THIS" thread they are really nice there don't go to /ic/ full of pricks
>>
>>93395

Yeah. Been trying /b/ for days and no luck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.