[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help /wsr/ My girlfriend hates everything related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Mapache1.jpg (52KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
Mapache1.jpg
52KB, 320x256px
I need your help /wsr/

My girlfriend hates everything related to japanese culture, but I like it so she wants to give a try to the mangas.

Can you recommend me a manga that is not too fantasy-related, preferably drama? She and I watched Death Note and she liked it. She doesn't like Naruto or Dragon Ball and those kind of mangas.

Thank you kindly

>pic related: she looks like this
>>
Kiss him not me is a good one.
>>
How about light novels?
>>
>>86480
I think she could like them
>>
>>86463
a really popular light novel would be tabi no tochuu, its filled with drama and romance
>>
>>86500
nevermind, that's the entrance piece/song

spice no wolf is the name
>>
>>86474
>>86504
Nice! Thank you guys, I will look if I can buy those and hope she likes them!
>>
>>86463
What sorts of non anime shows/media does she like?
Random suggestions
Ore monogatari is great
Sumire16-sai!!
yotsuba
Bakuman
>>
>>86518
well, she likes to watch Gotham, and she went with me to the theatre to watch some Marvel movies. She is not really into those, but she "tolerates" them
>>
File: book-spice-and-wolf-vol-5-01.jpg (330KB, 1600x930px) Image search: [Google]
book-spice-and-wolf-vol-5-01.jpg
330KB, 1600x930px
>>86504
It's Spice and Wolf. Anyway, I think watching anime first is recommended.
>>
>>86520
She sounds fun.
>>
>>86547
I know, sometimes I feel I don't deserve a girlfriend that cares so much for me and my hobbies
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.