[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meme explanation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1458267984361.jpg (37KB, 316x533px) Image search: [Google]
1458267984361.jpg
37KB, 316x533px
I've seen this guy's face posted a lot on all boards. Can someone explain who is he and why is he famous?
Is it a new ebin maymay?
Thanks.
>>
ARE
>>
He was a protester at an anti-trump rally and thought it was hilarious that anyone thought a WHITE MALE in the CURRENT YEAR could have experienced racism or hardships. The video is called "anti trump protest mob attacks one man" or something like that.
>>
>>82145
thank you
>>
>>82132
YOU
>>
File: Faggot identified.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot identified.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>82129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
vid for ya. That guy shows up at 9:10
Specifically, he said "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" when asked to list the racist comments/actions of Trump.
He has been named Carl by the public of 4chan.
I don't really have a lot of love for people who can't actually answer a question, which unfortunately all the people on Bernie Sander's support never did.
Also the guy int he St. Louis hat is full of shit.
Says his Dad, may have meant Grand-dad, was born on a plantation in 1918.
History states otherwise.
>>
>>82325
KIDDING
>>
>>82615
he actually says it when the guy asks him how TRUMP is like Hitler.
>>
>>82615
>Mao Tse Tung killed 80456045367843698368 TRILLION plp :'(
>>
>>82678
"Build a wall. *rolls eyes*"

I've never thought a bitch was so stupid
>>
>>82660
ME
>>
>>82615
That's right.
He couldn't explicitly list out Trump's racist remarks. Because even Trump's not dumb enough to make OVERTLY racist remarks.

But it's not hard to see how he's trying to garner votes by appealing to certain people's worst prejudices and paranoias.

Any normal given person would INSTANTLY disavow someone like David Duke if there was an insinuation that the given person was like David Duke.
Donald Trump did not. He'll offer POSSIBLE excuses for why he didn't, but you'd have to be naïve/deluded/biased to think that he didn't DELIBERATELY do what he did to get votes.

And anyway, you can check Google if you want to offer up some sort of excuse for how I'm 'mischaracterizing' what Trump did/said, but face it:

the guy was openly flirting with an idea that would explicitly single out people of a certain religion for different treatment under the law.

An dhe did that because he's power hungry and wanted votes.
>>
>>83130
>the guy was openly flirting with an idea that would explicitly single out people of a certain religion for different treatment under the law.
You mean denying visas to muslims 'til ISIS gets taken care of? While there's a war going on against them, and ISIS themselves have vowed to send their members to the US in order to commit terrorist acts? And shit like San Bernandino has already started to happen?

Well, fuck, he might be a racist who can't think two steps ahead, unlike someone as clearly intelligent and interested in the security of your compatriots like you!

Spic here, born, raised and living in Latin America, by the way. I'd never move to the US, even if I've been invited a bunch of times by friends and previous employers. But under Trump? I could see myself actually filling the forms of a country that actually respects its immigration laws, and tries to protect its citizens instead of just saving face.
>>
>>83151
>You mean denying visas to muslims
Oh, I'm sorry...
Did I just read that as, say, "explicitly singling out people of a certain religion for different treatment under the law?"

FUCK YOU.

Not only does that blatantly go against the Constitution...

BUT IT GOES AGAINST THE REASONS WE HAVE A CONSTITUTION IN THE FIRST PLACE!!
>>
>>83153
If they're your citizens.

Denying visas doesn't factor into that. If he said he wanted to deport all the muslims already living in the US to the middle east? Then you would be right. But visa appliers don't count under your constitution.

And again, he specifically stated that would only be a measure to take while ISIS gets taken care of, which is the only sensible thing to do when you happen to be waging war against a religion-based enemy.
>>
>>83154
>but visa appliers don't count under your constitution
newsflash, asshole.
IT DOES.

There's quite a bit of case law on the matter.

When it comes to religious or racial discrimination, it's not a question of whether certain people have rights or not-- it's a matter of what the government is not allowed to do.

>which is the only sensible thing to do when you happen to be waging war against a religion-based enemy

Sounds an awful like something a guy with a funny mustache said about the Jews a few decades ago.

We do NOT discriminate against race or religion. It's one of those things that you just don't do.

It DISGUSTS me that, in the 21st century, me and millions of others are even having this discussion with smelly creeps like you throughout the country.
>>
>>83156
>godwin's law
>"It's 20XX already!
>plus the overall tone
Oh. Man, looks like I'm an idiot. I hadn't realized.
>>>/tumblr/

Though if anyone other than the tumblrina was interested in the discussion:
>We do NOT discriminate against race or religion
You do.

Take for example, a country that does: Britain. In Britain, if under your religion you're required to wear not only metal accessories, but even stabby weapons, the government can't deny you the right, even if your profession needs you to leave that shit at home. The example I'm talking about is the Sikh community, of which a fuckton are nurses, and they don't take their accessories out due to their religion - and a bunch of those accessories have, unsurprisingly, found themselves inside patients.

Your country, on the other hand, while retarded in a bunch of other aspects, at least isn't retarded in that one. If you're a Sikh and you're a nurse, you have to take your shit off if you wanna work on that profession.

What Trump proposed is similar - if you're a muslim and you wanna visit the US, you're gonna have to wait 'til ISIS gets taken care of, given what I've previously posted.

And I say this as a libertarian. I absolutely love your constitution, and you clearly don't know what you're talking about. And it's pretty interesting how you're shielding yourself with the constitution when I bet you're one of those cunts who are always going against the second amendment.

But seriously, please, tumblrina, don't reply. This is as far as I go replying to you, I know you're so indoctrinated, you can't actually reason, so I'm just wasting my time here.
>>
File: 1315511924126.jpg (35KB, 677x461px) Image search: [Google]
1315511924126.jpg
35KB, 677x461px
>>83161
>and you clearly don't know what you're talking about
Actually, I do.

There's a lot of unsettled questions in Constitutional Law.

BUT AN ABSOLUTE PROHIBITION AGAINST SINGLING OUT PEOPLE ON THE BASIS OF RELIGION TO CURTAIL RIGHTS IS NOT ONE OF THEM.

Incidentally, retard, the "prohibition against sharp metal objects" is just that:
a prohibition against metal objects. It was not put in place with ANY reference or intent regarding Sikhs

Now, do us both a favor.
Honor the second amendment.

Get a gun and shoot yourself in the fucking face so you don't have to live through the agonizing misery a mentally-impaired moron like you is going to experience in the failures upon failures that WILL be the substance of your life for every one of your years to come.
>>
>>83130
>Trump hasn't been racist
>but that means he's actually secretly racist mmkay?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.