[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like to learn a programming language

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Dangers-of-Hacking.jpg (38KB, 620x475px) Image search: [Google]
Dangers-of-Hacking.jpg
38KB, 620x475px
I would like to use it to get accses to other computers could you guys recommend me a language? Phyton, C, C++, Java or something diffrent?
>>
>>49543
If you have never programmed before, start with Python and then continue with C++ / C# / Java. And don't listen to /g/.
>>
Python's a great starting point.
>>
>>49549
Also, you can decide based on what you want to do.

Android apps -> Java
iOS apps -> C#
Desktop apps -> C++ / Java
Math/Physics related apps -> Haskell (don't start with this one)
Quick, general language for smaller projects -> Python
>>
Access to other computers? You mean hacking?
That's kinda complicated, because there are so many ways to do it. The good ways require a lot of specialized knowledge, though. The "script kiddie" ways, not so much, but they are kinda lame.

To hack like a professional, you need to know C, C++ and assembly, but you also need to understand file systems, and the formats of executables and dynamic libraries. On top of that, you must be able to study libraries and authentication systems in order to understand their vulnerabilities.
If you are content with being a script kiddie, learn Javascript, JScript, VBScript, Visual Basic, Powershell and cmd.exe, A.K.A. "batch scripting". And become familiar with the component object model and the .NET framework.
>>
>>49586
>To hack like a professional, you need to know C, C++ and assembly
>he doesn't know about Turing Completeness

What you need to learn, my son, is Computer Architecture.
>>
thanks a lot
>>
>>49626

>Turing tests

Yeah, you need a theory to hack. You're a fucking clown, just shut the fuck up, kid.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 410x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 410x316px
>>49672
>He thinks Turing test and Turing Machine are the same thing
>He calls other people script kiddies
>>
>>49626
I do realize that every Turing complete language is technically equivalent, but C and C++ are the most effective at interfacing with modern computer systems.
Plus, those are what real hackers and crackers generally use, so they must be on to something.
Finally, I never claimed that hacking doesn't require knowledge about computer architectures, data structures and other computer science concepts; I never claimed to be a hacker myself. I was merely describing some of the things that hackers have been known to do and use. Pointing in a general direction, so to speak.
>>
>>49756
>C and C++ are the most effective at interfacing with modern computer systems.
>Plus, those are what real hackers and crackers generally use, so they must be on to something.
https://gist.github.com/eelsivart/10174134
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jduck/cve-2015-1538-1/master/Stagefright_CVE-2015-1538-1_Exploit.py
http://hmarco.org/cyber-security/exploits/crash_Android_Google_email_4.2.2.0200.py
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.